Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

"Ohhh shut up! You're such an ass..." Cleo teased back, her eyes twinkling as she stuck her tongue out at him. She ate, her stomach thankfully happy to be filled. She had a glass of oj in front of her, not wanting coffee, for once... "So, what do we have to do today? I know we have to go in to work for about an hour. Zach said something about a small mission for you. But otherwise..." she trailed off thinking and then smirked.

She stood and placed her empty plate in the sink, before walking around the table and sitting down in his lap, straddling him. "How about, after work, you take me home, and we christen our place as an engaged couple?"

"That sounds wonderful doll. Of course since you mentioned it now; it's all I'm gonna be able to think about at work today." he said with a smirk.

It didn't take him long to get dressed for work; just throwing on blue jeans & a t-shirt over some running shoes before hopping into his vehicle with Cleo. He was eager to find out what Zach needed, although that was partially because he couldn't wait to get back to their place. The pair walked into work together, Eric holding Cleo's hand, although he made sure not cover up her ring.

Cleo, thankfully kept clothes there, from the rare occasion that they end up there. She put on the green tunic with a pair of black leggings and her black heels from the night before.

The drive was quiet and when they walked into the office, she curled into Eric's side. She wasn't a gaudy female, so she didn't immediately show off the ring. They stopped to say hello to the secretaries in the front office. Cleo smiled and gestured with her left hand, causing the girls to gasp and snatch her hand to look at the ring. What commenced was a total female squeal fest, with Cleo explaining how he had proposed. All the girls awed and said how romantic he was. Cleo simply grinned at her man ad he pulled her away.

Zach watched them walk into the office and smiled broadly at them. For once he was going to know about something before his wife did. Zach hugged Cleo, kissing her cheek and whispering into her ear, "Congrats sis, you got yourself a good one there."
Cleo nodded in response, winking at Eric.

Zach approached him, giving him one of those manly pat on the back hugs, congratulating him, although he gave him a warning, which consisted of, "Break her heart, and you'll never be found."

Eric had to cringe slightly at the squeals, the sound only a few hertz short of shattering glass by his estimation. The women followed by Cleo telling the story of the previous night, which made him blush just a tiny bit. He was still a bit unused to being the topic of discussion like that, although truthfully, it did feel kinda nice to have someone brag about him. He walked off, leaving the girls to chat as he linked up with Zach.

He'd keep mostly quiet so far, but when Zach spoke to him, he smirked before he responded.

"Yeah, if she didn't feed me to her pups herself first. So what do you have for me?"

"Just a small mission. Nothing too strenuous." Zach walked them into his office and sat down, passing Eric a thin file folder. "We just need you to go down to Texas to give a deposition."
Cleo simply sat back and listened, knowing she wouldn't be going. The trip would probably be a couple days, and she would miss Eric.

After business was concluded, Zach walked them out and then said to Cleo, "I'm shocked you haven't told Selena yet."
"Let her know I'm sorry, but I really haven't had the time to text her..." the grin on her face gave away exactly what had happened, an Zach just nodded, "I will. Eric, your flight leaves in two days."
"Damn. I don't think that will give us enough time to move your stuff babe."
"I'll send some of the guys to help while he's gone. Plus, Selena is going to be all over you..."

Cleo laughed at the description of her best friend and nodded. They left, waving goodbye before Cleo got into the car, a certain smirk on her face, "Home love?"

"Texas huh? You guys sending me home?" he said with a smirk.

He grinned just a tiny bit more when Cleo mentioned how 'busy' they'd been. That, plus Cleo's smirk was all the incentive he needed to jump back in the car with her.

"Home. That sounds lovely doll. Did you have any particular plans for us once we arrive?"

"Nope..." her teasing voice said as she looked over at him. She leaned down, and began unzipping his pants, pulling his cock out and kissing the tip, all while he was driving. "Think you can avoid getting into an accident babe?" She asked before sucking him into her mouth and laving her tongue around the head.

It didn't take long for him to harden, but before he could cum, she pulled off, noticing they were almost home. She whispered into his ear, her hand stroking his cock, saying, "I want you deep inside me when we get through our door. Think you can handle that babe?"

The second her lips touched his cock his body tenses just slightly, forcing himself to keep his eyes of the road. He didn't say anything, although a slow growl escaped his lips as she pulled away, leaving his thick cock completely erect and glistening from her attention. At her words he smirked, an idea already forming in his brain.

"Oh yeah Cleo, I can handle that. Hopefully you can too..." he said, challenging her.

When he parked he quickly put his manhood away then nearly yanked her out of his vehicle, pulling her into the elevator and hitting the button for her penthouse. Before she could do anything, he pulled her against him, grabbing her leggings and ripping the front of them open, then dropped his pants, his cock raging. He took a deep breath then pulled Cleo against him, maneuvering his hips to fill her just like she'd imagined, having to lift her slightly to get the angle right. But it was mere seconds before he was as deep inside her as was humanly possible, well before they crossed the threshold into her penthouse.

She could hardly keep up with him, only able to wave a hello to the security guard, Letty, before being yanked into the elevator. As he ripped her leggings she gasped, her eyes wide as he sunk into her pussy, plenty of lubrication between the spit and her honey.

They hadn't even made it into their home yet, and as the elevator dinged on her floor and opened, she pulled the keys to the door from his jean pockets. Her door was the only one on the floor, although the elevator opened into a small foyer in front of it. She felt her head fall back, the keys hanging limply from her fingers as she tried to contain the moans inside.

Eric whispered in her ear as she pulled out the keys.

"Come on doll. Do you really think we'll make it that far? Besides, it's a private floor, what's the worst that could happen?"

With that thought in mind, he started pulling her away from the door and to the low table in the foyer.

"You know it's what you want. Besides, if anyone says anything, I promise to beat them up for you..." he teased.

Gently he bent her over the table, his cock throbbing as he slid it back into her needy pussy as he slid a hand into her top , teasing her nipple, trying to make her lose control, trying to make her moan & scream, to make her turn the animal loose.

"Babe... ohhh ..." Whatever she was going to say was forgotten in the moment, her body writhing against his as she felt him invade her pussy again. She spasmed around him, her head falling forward to rest on the table, her hands curling around the edges. She angled her hips up, arching her lower back appealingly, and strived to push back towards each of his thrusts.

"Eric... oh god do that again!" She squealed, as during one of his thrusts his cock pressed against a spot inside her. It caused her to squeal and buck up, her thighs trembling. The pleasure was just a touch uncomfortable, as she gasped for him to continue, and yet struggled away from it.

Eric grinned like an idiot as she squealed & clenched down around his tool, loving the way she felt, again thinking that his cock & her pussy were made for each other. He moaned as she moved her hips, changing his angle slightly and showing off her body. The he hit one spot and she nearly collapsed, begging for him to hit it again, and he did. Eric hammered that one spot, taking a grip on her hips to keep her from pulling away.

"Damn, almost..." he could never last long with Cleo, there was just something about her, something about heir chemistry.

"No no no noooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..." She gushed. There were no other words for it, she came, squirting out around his cock, soaking his upper thighs with her arousal, her body locking around him, back arched, his name on her lips as she came hard.

She gasped for air, her entire body melted into the table, her legs with absolutely no strength to hold her up. "I... wow... I think... my brain... is dripping... out of my ears..."

"OoohhhHHhhh shit!" Eric managed as she tensed around him.

Almost simultaneously with her squirting, Eric came, filling her tight pussy & womb with seed. He panted once, then lowered himself on top of her, his arms barely able to hold him, slowly rolling over onto his back next to her.

"Me too Cleo..." he muttered.

For several minutes all he could do was lay next to her, his fingers gently intertwining with hers. Finally though, his strength returned and he slowly rolled Cleo onto her back. He lightly patted her belly, bringing his face close to whisper to her womb.

"Boy, boy, big strong boy..." he whispered, teasing her, completely unaware of how ironic his teasing was.

"Hey!" Cleo smacked his hand away as she laughed. As if they need kids right now... (lol) "Don't jinx it. And I want a little princess!" She sat up and kissed him before hopping off the table and unlocking the front door. Her boys sat down, unwilling to enter the foyer that smelled of them and whined from the door.

"Come on. I worked up an appetite..." Cleo said, smiling at him before entering their home, leaving him behind to clean up the mess of clothing. Sarge followed her into the kitchen, whining at her. She knelt to his level and spoke softly to him, but of course Sarge couldn't tell her. He simply looked at her with his brown eyes as she sighed to herself.

Eric didn't have much to clean up; pretty much just his shirt and a few shreds of Cleo's leggings. Idly he wondered if the cleaning crew came up here & what they would think if they did. He walked in just as Cleo was finishing talking to Sarge, who also gave Eric a peculiar look before trotting off to lay on the tile in the corner. Eric shrugged off the behavior, and came up behind Cleo, his hands going to her waist.

"So, what will the future Mama Wright be cooking for us today?" he teased.

"I was thinking rice with cajun beans and pork chops. Sound good?" She asked as she began to pull the ingredients for the cajun beans out. She smiled at his nickname, and then said, "I won't be a mamma for a while, but I couldn't imagine a better man for the job."

Once the food was ready, she served it up on two plates, throwing the dogs some scraps of the pork chops before sitting down at the table. "What time does your flight leave tomorrow babe?" She planned on dropping him off and then heading to Selena's to talk about the wedding. A niggling thought wiggled in her brain, but she ignored it, as it wasn't clear to her.

Eric grinned, it was as if she'd read his mind.

"Sounds perfect doll."

He hung around the kitchen as she cooked, just enjoying being around her while his stomach growled slightly. And of course any thing Cajun filled the kitchen with the enticing, spicy scent of that type of cooking, a smell Eric enjoyed. When she served it up, Eric took his seat and tried her cuisine, groaning happily, it was delicious, better even than it smelled.

"I don't leave until 6 PM, so we have a bit of time, if you've to something in mind..." he said mischeviously.

"Cuddle, and sleep..." Cleo teased as she yawned. She seemed to be getting tired more easily. As she stood, Sarge also stood, following her out to the living room.

"I have a couple of reports I need to finish before we have any more fun or distractions babe..." she said over her shoulder as she settled on the couch with her laptop.

Eric smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay doll, I've gotta run out & take care of a couple things anyway. Should take me about an hour. Should take me about 90 minutes. Think you'll be done by then, my love?" he asked as he started towards the door, willing to give her time to finish her work without distractions.

"Sounds good love." Cleo said as she blew him a kiss before settling down in front of her coffee table. Sarge lay down next to her, placing his large head in her lap. She patted his head and then got to work.

About an hour later, she finished the paperwork, and sent it to work through an encrypted email. She stretched and closed her laptop, laying on the couch and turning on the television. Sarge whined and Captain's tail began thumping against the floor. Cleo grinned and sent them outside and then began to clean.

Eric did his shopping, getting a couple new items to pair with one that he had been saving for a bit. He knew his fiancé would love the gift, assuming that he wasn't duplicating anything she already owned anyway. He left then in the trunk of his car, walking back into the apartment empty-handed about an hour & a half later.

"Hey doll, sorry I ran a bit late. Did you get your work done? Is my fiancé free now?" he asked mischeviously, pressing his chest against her back enticingly.

"I am indeed." Cleo said, a smirk on her lips as she leaned back into his chest, breathing in his scent. "But, before we get to the good stuff, there's a black box in the hall closet, it's your anniversary present."

Cleo pointed him towards the closet and headed to the bedroom to get clean. She wanted to take a quick shower but she would wait for him to find his gift and then join her in the bathroom...

Eric opened her gift, revealing the nice wood case. When he opened it, he saw a gift fit for any true Texan lying in the fitted red velvet insides. A Colt Single Action Army, a cowboy revolver, with gold-inlayed ivory handles and silver filigree along the cylinder & barrel. A display gun true, but knowing Cleo he would bet it was a tack-driver too. He smiled, then held it up for her to see, as if she hasn't already scrutinized every single detail before wrapping it.

"It's beautiful doll. Perfect." he said, beaming.

It really was a great gift, one that he truly loved & that showed she really knew him. He set the gun back in the box and wrapped her in a hug.

"Glad you like it." She hugged him back. Afterward, she pulled him away from his gift, pulling him into the bathroom. "Come on... I'm filthy and its all your fault..."

Her eyes had that look to them, as she smiled at him coyly. She stepped for him, her finger hitting the play button for her radio. Beyonce's song "Dance for You" came on, and she slowly began dancing to the song, her whole body dancing gracefully as she stripped and stepped into the bathtub, turning the water on and then dancing under the spray.

Once Eric stepped in, she pulled him in for a kiss before jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist, trusting him to catch her weight before she fell.

Back
Top Bottom