Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Cleo caught her breath at the sight before her. "Oh... baby..." A few tears of happiness made their way down her cheek. "Eric, this is wonderful..." She allowed herself to be pulled to the kitchen, and sat. She looked at Eric as he took a seat, and took a sip of the wine, although, some instinct told her not to imbibe heavily.

"I love it Eric. I thought you had forgotten, I left your gift at home..." Cleo said as she smiled at him. The food was delicious, and she ate it, taking small sips of the wine, as they conversed. For some odd reason, children cam up in conversation, "I want children, but when they come, they come. I'm still on my birth control, so no worries. What about you?"

Eric gave her a strange look for a second, then smiled.

"Doll, did you really think that I would forget the greatest day of my life?"

They sat down, making small talk, Eric grinning just a bit. When the subject of children came up Eric paused for a minute then took her hand.

"That would be wonderful, just let me get dessert, then we can discuss it more."

Eric disappeared into the kitchen for a moment, and returned with two small plates, each with a large slice of cheesecake. He set one down in front of Cleo and one in front of himself.

"Oh sorry, this one is yours."

He took her plate and swapped it for his. It was an old trick, to make sure her eye was on the cake, to make sure she couldn't miss engagement ring laid gently on top of it, the ring Selene had been helping him pick for the last week or so. He waited until he saw the look on her face that would let him know she'd seen it, then got down on one knee.

"Cleo, ever since I realized how I felt about you, I couldn't even imagine[ being with anyone else. So, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

(Completely girly moment... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

Cleo smiled as he switched slices, and then felt herself tear up as she realized just WHAT was sitting on top of the slice. Was that...? Oh My God.
Her mind went blank as she kept looking from him to the ring and back again. When his words finally registered she nodded, and kept nodding while she cried as she look down at him, unable to do anything else.

About five minutes later, she finally said, "Yes, a thousand times yes!!!! I love you Eric!" She slid into his arms, pressing kisses to his face and throat, before finally smiling at him, tears still leaking from her eyes as she took his lips in a long passionate kiss.

The moment he showed the ring to Cleo was one of the scariest moments of his life. Despite a life of risk & despite, despite that he was almost certain of her response, he was still borderline terrified. When she didn't respond at first, his eyes started to grow wider, fearing he'd misread something somewhere along the line, that he'd overestimated her feelings for him. And then she started nodding & crying and he released the breath he hasn't realized he was holding.

"Thank God..." he muttered.

And then she started kissing him, yelling happily. Eric kissed her back, equally passionate, equally overjoyed.

"You've made me the happiness man alive, doll."

"You've made me the happiest woman alive." Cleo said hugging him close. She took the ring from the slice and passed it to him before putting her hand out for him to slide it on. It was a perfect fit, and Cleo asked, "Did Selena help you?"

She had a sneaking suspicion about that. This had to have been planned, and he had been shifty the past couple weeks. Zach was always excusing him, and when she complained to Selena about it, she had always brushed it off. She kissed him again and looked down at her hand. The ring was gorgeous, and fit them Perfectly.
"I love it. I love you Eric..."

She smiled to herself and then grinned, "Cleopatra Wright. Has a certain ring to it doesn't it?"

"Of course Selene helped doll. I couldn't have found the perfect ring without her. Zach covered for me too; I asked him to make it seem just a little suspicious as a red herring." he said with a smirk.

Eric gently took the ring from her, cleaning it on a napkin, and gently slid it on her finger. He took a moment to take a good look at it on her finger, he wanted to remember this exact moment for the rest of his life.

"Cleopatra Wright..." he said slowly, letting it roll off his tongue.
"...I do like it. Sounds like a golden-age movie actress. Fits with your curls."

It did sound nice. And he was happy to hear her wanting to take his last name. If she'd wanted to hyphenate it would've been another discussion...

Cleo smiled with a mischievous grin, "I think I like Gale-Wright, although Wright-Gale sounds good too..."

She was teasing him as she tested the names. She wanted to be his, and simply taking his last name would make it true. "Selena is probably waiting by the phone for me to call... I think I'll make her wait. You owe me for being so sneaky..." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his chin. She pulled back, a smirk on her face before she said, "I like Eric Gale..."

"Yeah, NONE of those are gonna happen." he said, sticking out his tongue at her.
"Plus, Eric Gale sounds like a drag queen."

Eric kissed her back, planting one on the top of her head.

"So, Future-Misses-Wright, what else do you have planned for your semiannual anniversary?"

"You'd make a cute Drag Queen...." She stuck her own tongue out at him as she laughed. As the laughter subsided, she replied, "We have two options, you can take me to Zach and Selena's, and we can totally prank them... Or we can stay here and you can make love to me, future husband of mine..."

If he chose the first option, she was going to suggest that they go, and look like they had arrived separately, him pissed off, and her hiding her ring until finally revealing she had said yes.

Otherwise, she was really horny, and nothing would make her happier than making love to top off the end of a perfect night.

"Doll, there isn't a barbecue, it was just a ruse. Do you really think Selene would let Zach invite us out on this day? So we are staying in. Besides, I can't wait to make love to my new fiancé for the first time." he said mischievously.

His hands went to Cleo's hips, pulling her against him, making his erection obvious to her. Eric was horny too, Cleo had that effect on him, her merest touch or a few words could have that deep an effect. And he loved it.

"Fiance. I like the sound of that." Cleo said, before rolling her hips against his in pleasure. She pressed her breasts, which were extra sensitive, against his chest, and actually came quietly in his lap, in a small relaxing climax, that caught her off guard. She pressed against him, pressing small kisses to the base of his throat, whispering sweet nothings to him.

"Bedroom, as much as I want you, you can't really make love on the floor." She said in his ear as she licked up the shell, nibbling on the edge.

Eric grinned as she whispered to him. He felt her shiver just a little bit as she rested in his lap, although he didn't connect it to anything. When she mentioned the change of venue, he took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. It was a bit emptier than before; almost all of his personal effects had been moved to Cleo's, only leaving some furniture, his fully made-up bed, and a smattering of rise petals spread across the bed.

"You thought of everything..." Cleo said as she took a petal off and brought it to her nose. As if that was a signal, her whole body hummed for him, her eyes locked on his. She lay back, into petals and brought him down to lay against her. She kissed him softly, her lips questing over his before she opened her mouth to accept his tongue, her own driving up to play.

Her pussy was soaked, and the black spandex leggings she wore, were beginning to get damp in front. She wanted him, deep inside, always.

Eric grinned as the love of his life pulled him down onto the bed with her, kissing him deeply. He returned the kiss, his hand going to the inside of her knee. As he kissed her, his hand moved, with agonizing slowness, up the inside of her leg; up her thigh, to that delightful part of her where her legs met. He could feel the dampness of her clothes, a sign of her arousal. So Eric decided to have a bit of fun. His fingers trailed up the gently swollen form of her lower lips, teasing her with the gentle sensation. He played with his gentle touch, being sure to avoid her slit or clit, avoiding giving her any real satisfaction. He revved her up, making her wetter, needier, hornier. And then he broke their kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Doll, I'm just so tired from cooking dinner. Let's pick this up in the morning."

Cleo froze, and then grinned so evilly, that had he gotten a good look at her at that moment he would have taken off at a run. She smiled sweetly as she said, "Oh my poor tired fiance. I love you so much. If you're really tired, I think I can keep my hands off you. Go to sleep baby..."

With that said, she rolled out from under him and cuddled close, her back to him as she slipped her own hands down her body and began to circle her clit with one finger as she plunged two fingers into her pussy, listening to the wet squelch sound. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to take care of business before I fall asleep." With that said, she moaned loudly, his name falling from her lips like melted honey.

Eric ALMOST growled at her response. That wasn't the way the game was played, but his manly pride wouldn't let him roll over on top of her, as much as he wanted to. He just had to trust that a few fingers wouldn't just be enough for her; that it would just be like dripping water on an inferno. He struggled to keep his breathing level, unable to get any rest as her incredible voice called his name, echoing off the nearly blank walls. It was all he could do to keep his back to her & stay quiet.

Cleo felt his tense muscles against her back and decided to go in for the kill. She turned over and began placing nibbling kisses on his neck and shoulder, her hands, fingers wet from her arousal, slid around his waist to paint designs on the skin of his stomach. One hand slowly made its way down to his hard cock, and she could hardly keep the smirk out of her voice when she whispered into his ear, "Babe, you really think you can sleep with such a hard dick? Wouldn't you rather let me tuck him in?"

She rubbed her pussy on his thigh, leaving a streak of her wetness glistening on his leg.

"Did you really think I would let you get away with riling me up and then trying to go to sleep, leaving me wet and needy for you? Better be glad I don't have any of my toys with me, or I would make you listen to it for hours..." Cleo said, before sharply biting down where his neck met his shoulder.

When she reached around started playing her fingers on his stomach he started, instantly knowing that she wasn't going to let him be. He involuntarily took a deep breath, but managed to control the release still trying to hide his excitement. She started to rub herself against him, her slick folds easily gliding across his skin, leaving a trail of wetness in their wake. He had to smile a bit when she told him she wasn't going to let him get away with it. He started to say something, but his words turned into a pleasures moan as she bit hard into him.

"Do you really think you could go for hours, doll?" he asked skeptically, smirking mischievously.

He had no doubt she could; mostly because they had, but he still wanted to get in a little jab.

"As if you don't know..." Cleo said teasingly as she rubbed her inflamed clit against his skin, shivering at the sensation it drove through her body. Her hand fisted the base of his cock, and slowly pumped him, never quite reaching the tip of him as she started whispering in his ear again.

"You know how wet I am? I'm practically gushing... and my nipples are so sensitive right now, if you wrapped yours lips around them, I'd probably cum from that alone. I need you in me, deep inside me, it's the only way I'll get any sleep tonight. You want to take care of me right? Put me to sleep Eric, the way only you can. Mark me for everyone to see, not just with an engagement ring... Make love to me babe."

"What man could say no to that offer?" he said, rolling on top of her.

Instantly his mouth went to her non-pierced nipple taking the hardened nub into his mouth, sucking, licking and nibbling it while a hand went to play with her piercing. He knew how sensitive her nipples could get, he'd made her cum before just from playing with them, and he planned to start with that. He moaned around her breasts, enjoying himself, enjoying her enjoying herself. He could already tell that she was on the edge, he knew it wouldn't take much to push her over. The second she came, Eric rolled off her, onto his back, and grabbed Cleo by the hips, lifting her up and depositing her where she'd wanted to be since the night began; impaled on his cock. He knew the sensation that would come with the act, but was still amazed by it, his hips coming up, head going back, and an involuntary moan escaping his lips.

Cleo grinned up at him as he rolled over on to her. As his lips wrapped around her nipple, her hips bucked up, searching for any stimulation. It only took a few seconds before she was cumming, her pussy actually gushing out against his lower stomach, as her head fell back.

When she felt him move away, she looked at him, then realized he was lifting her up and over him. His cock at her entrance made her groan, and she dug her nails into his shoulders as she sat on top of him, his cock as deep as it was going to go. She looked down at him, her eyes half-lidded, biting onto her soft lower lip, as she waited for him to look up at her. When he did, she smiled softly, and began moving, slow and steady. Every time she had him deep, she would squeeze her muscles around him, grasping his cock within her softness.

Minutes passed, as they moved, soft and slow, making love. As she began to climb towards climax, her body lost the rhythm she had set, and it took on a desperate edge, her hips jerky against his. She kept her eyes open, staring down at him as she came, his name a whisper of sound from her lips.

Cleo's every move made him moan her name, relishing the way she could use her body. And the look on her face too; so sexy, biting her lip, her eyes half open, staring down at him as he looked into her eyes, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. In was perfect. And then she started cumming and he couldn't hold back. His hips came up to meet hers and he filled her with his seed, finally 'marking her' as she wanted.

"God I love you Cleo." he murmured, still somehow rock hard.

"I love you too." Cleo said, leaning down to kiss him as she groaned. She felt her pussy clench around his rock hard cock, and smiled at him, holding him close and placing kisses on his lips as her hips began moving in a circle, rubbing her clit against his lower stomach.

"Thank you Eric." She whispered to him, looking up at him, her eyes shining with happiness.

"No doll, thank you." he whispered.
"Thank you for picking me. Thank you for making me complete."

He pulled her down on top of him into a hug, enjoying the feeling of their warm, sweaty flesh pressed against each other, the feeling still electric. He was content to just lay there with the woman he loved for a while, not even bothering to pull himself from her.

"Babe, I've got some other news. I'm out of my apartment in the next three days. I'm all in Cleo." he said with a kiss.

Cleo kissed him again at his news, "Good. We spend all our time at OUR home anyways."

She put emphasis on the OUR part, making sure he knew that it was as much his place as it was hers. She curled closer before something ruined their warm embrace. Nausea.

She scooted off him and ran to the bathroom, dry heaving into the toilet. Thank God, the food didn't come back up, she would have hated to have tasted it a second time. She sat against the toilet, her forehead leaning against the cold tile as she shivered. She panted tiredly, her eyes closing in exhaustion. She must have eaten some thing a couple days ago that made her sick.

Back
Top Bottom