Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Cleo fell apart on top of him, her entire body seizing against him. The orgasm continued to shock her, and she squealed his name as his cock brushed against that one spot that always drove her to the brink of unconsciousness.

Her pussy rippled around his hard cock, milking it as she was lost in sensation, drifting on climax, and she refused to go on alone.

Eric smiled and pounded her special knowing it always drove her to new heights of pleasure, dragging it out as long as he could, until he finally filled Mistress Cleo with six & a half weeks of pent up cum with a roar.

For several minutes he couldn't muster the concentration to move, before he finally managed to speak.

"I'm sorry Mistress. You didn't tell me I could cum." he said with a slight grin, his body limp except for his cock.

Cleo gasped over him before grabbing his face in her hands and lifting it up to her lips, as she kissed him gently. "I think I can forgive you this once." Her voice was hoarse from holding in the screams of pleasure, as she hadn't wanted to alarm him while he fucked her.

"I love you my soon to be husband..." she said, kissing him again and relaxing into his lap. She nuzzled him close, enjoying their post coital cuddling.

Eric gently wrapped his arms around her, taking her kiss and returning it, loving the taste of her lips, the feel of her tongue against his.

"I love you too... Cleo?" he said, not sure if she was still his mistress.
"And... how are you feeling?"

He suddenly realized that even though he'd nearly fucked her unconscious, she seemed fine. Better than fine actually. She was mewling and glowing and still twitching around him. And he felt so relaxed too, all the tension of everything that had happened, everything that was happening, it all just melted away with her touch.

"I can't imagine anything I needed more than that doll."

"Oh, I'm just fine. No pain, no nothing, just pleasure. I'm perfectly fine... although I am hungry now." Cleo said, smiling down at him, her stomach growling in agreement as she cuddled closer. Her back wasn't aching, and she loved his arms around her.

"Wait, that was what you needed?! And you nearly refused Me? You little jerk." She said this with love in her voice as she sat up, and looked down to where they were joined. Her stomach would soon block that view and she wanted the memories of her sitting on his cock before she couldn't see it any more.

"I'm sorry doll, I was just afraid of hurting you, or them." he said, gently rubbing her belly.

He followed her gaze down, seeing what she was looking at & grinned. He moved his hands up to her back, supporting her as she leaved back slightly, and started slowly grinding his hips against her wet lips & swollen clit.

"The babies are fine." She said. In a moment though, she lost all ability to talk, as he ground his cock into her wet pussy, causing her to cum again, this time a long slow glide into pleasure, his name a murmur on her lips.

"I love you babe. Oh you feel sooo good..." her head fell back, exposing her throat to him, her hair brushing against his arms.

Eric leaned forward and, starting at her shoulder, nipped and sucked his way up her neck, unthinkingly leaving a series of marks & hickies what would be visible the next day at work. He stopped jut below her ear, nibbling on her earlobe before whispering to her.

"You're incredible doll, I can't believe I resisted this. I shoulda known better."

"Indeed you should have. What were you thinking?" Cleo said, a smirking grin on her face as she pressed her hips closer to his, seeking his release. They moved slowly, enjoying the closeness between the two, before she orgasmed again, her pussy rippling in pleasure around him.

She moaned his name, her hands crossing behind his neck to keep him close to her.

"

"I... I was thinking that you needed to be taken care of, especially since you're injured & pregnant. I just didn't want to hurt you or cause anything to happen to them. You're sure the three of you are okay though, ri-mmmmmmm..."

His worry was interrupted by her orgasm which drew one from him as well. He grinned up at her.

"I'm worrying needlessly, huh? I'm preening over you like you need protecting when you really just need a good fucking..." he said, kissing her.

"Exactly babe. Now help me up. I'm starving." She pulled her pussy off him, a sucking noise coming from where they had been joined, and she pushed up, standing over him.

She leaned over to give a quick kiss, and then headed to the kitchen to make something to eat. "What are you in the mood for sweetie? We could always order a pizza or Chinese."

Eric simply smiled where he was on the couch.

Whatever you want doll. You're eating for three, right?"

===================================

Eric sighed as he walked to the door of their place. The night before, at about two in the morning, Cleo had woken him up, begging him to get pickles & rocky road ice cream. He'd raced out to the store, buying two gallons of ice cream and four jars of doll pickle spears, just like her made sure she wanted; he'd been informed of how important specificity was to a pregnant woman. He'd bought so much planning on having extra for the next time. Instead, she had inhaled all of it, then started screaming at him when she ran out, claiming 'If you didn't know that this wouldn't be enough, you obviously don't love me!' Eric had tied to apologize, then she accused him of patronizing her and locked herself in the bathroom for nearly an hour. Towards the end, Eric had decided to just go back to bed and let her calm down. A bit later she'd crawled into bed, crying apologizing profusely, and by the time Eric had finally gotten her calmed down, he managed about a half hour of sleep before he had to go to work. Cleo called in sick, feeling extremely nauseous (which he was sure had nothing to do with eating two gallons of ice cream & four jars of pickles).

He'd kissed her goodbye and assured her that they were okay (which they were), as was the pact that they had made after Lebanon. And he was okay, although a bit sleep deprived & emotionally drained.

"Honey, I got you your favorite!" he said, having two pints of Phish Food he picked up in his way home from work.

Cleo smirked at Tory as they heard Eric yell. Both women moved towards the bed, Tory sitting while Cleo said, "Come in to the bedroom babe. I have something for you."
She was sure to add an extra sultryness to her voice, so that he would know exactly what she wanted. Cleo turned to Tory and the two kissed, while waiting for Eric to enter. Tory scooted back into the bed, leaning against the headboard, while Cleo knelt on all fours, her wet pussy facing the door as she kissed Tory again.

Her hormones were through the roof, and if he didn't get inside her soon, she would explode. Her pussy was wet, and dripped down her inner thigh as Tory's fingered found her clitoris and began rubbing it in small circles.

Eric heard the tone in her voice, becoming hard instantly as he hurried to put the ice cream in the freezer. Lately Cleo had been becoming crazy horny (and just crazy). And while she was crazy, the sex was still incredible. He even had his shirt off by the time he walked into the bedroom. He had to pause for a moment to take i the scene before him.

His fiancé was on her knees, kissing his previous lover as she fingered her expertly, Cleo's pussy weeping with need. He was stunned for a few seconds before he grinned. He quickly shed the rest of his clothes and climbed up on the bed, positioning himself behind Cleo, although his eyes did rove over Tory as well. He grabbed her hips and slid his turgid cock into her from behind, slipping it all the way in as he mounted her. He slid nearly all the way out, then gave her his first real thrust, hard and deep; forceful enough that he pushed Cleo & her tongue deeper into Tory's mouth.

"Did you get so horny while I was away that you needed Tory to tide you over until I got home?" he teased, whispering in her ear.

He reached under her, grabbing her enlarged breasts and teasing her swollen nipples, gently rubbing and squeezing them as he thrust into her soaked, tight, hot pussy. He moved one of his hands slightly, slapping her ass then sliding his thumb into her asshole, enjoying the way her body reacted. He bent down again to whisper in Cleo's ear.

"We'll Cleo, you invited a guest, but she looks like she's not getting enough attention. Should one of us see to that?"

Cleo felt the bed dip as Eric joined them. Her hips moved back, and as he thrust into her, she kissed Tory harder. The two women smirked at each other as Cleo steadied herself with one hand and used the other to dip into Tory's wet pussy. At Eric's words, both female moaned, and Cleo asked him, "What should we do to our little redheaded lover?" Tory smirked up at her, her fingers still circling Cleo's clit, straying every so often to feel the base of his cock during his inward thrusts.

Cleo's back was completely healed, her stitches having been taken out three days ago, so she had absolutely no problem with putting pressure on it. She pulled Eric down over her and whispered into his ear while her wicked eyes never left Tory's, "I want to watch you eat her out while you fuck me..."

Eric grinned at Cleo's response, enjoying her words which were exactly what he was thinking. He moaned as Tory teased his cock with her hand. He pulled out of Cleo, slightly reluctantly, knowing that all three of them were so spun up that they would probably end up sprawled out & exhausted before the night finished. Eric rolled over, his head on a pillow, body stretched out, legs spread. Cleo was on him in a flash, almost flying onto his cock. Tory though, Tory took her time in climbing onto his face. She slowly stretched herself, showing off her figure, teasing him with her pussy, keeping it barely out tongue's reach before finally dropping down onto him.

His hips worked, slamming into her the way she needed, hitting her special spot with every thrust, grinding his hips against her clit. With Tory, his tongue lapped gently, teasingly at her lips before finally diving into her womanhood. She tasted the same as he remembered; different that Cleo, but just as delicious. He thrust his tongue into, enjoying every man's fantasy of two women at once.

Cleo wrapped her arms around Tory, causing her to lean back into her arms. She looked down over Tory's shoulder, watching Eric's face as she lifted and spun her hips around his cock hard. She began sucking and nibbling on Tory's neck, causing her head to fall back onto Cleo's shoulder.

"God, do you know how sexy you look eating her out while I fuck you?" Cleo asked, smirking at Eric.

As Cleo rode his cock & he worked his tongue on Tory, his eyes feasted on the sight before him. Tory squirming on his face as she leaned back into Cleo's embrace while Tory ground on his cock. He wanted to answer her question, but all he managed was to moan deep into Tory's core. He reached up and started playing with Tory breasts, only pausing long enough to give her a swat on the ass. This whole thing was incredible. While he might have listed for Tory, that desire paled in comparison to what he felt for Cleo, but to have both of them at once? That was heavenly. True, the two had been together before, but he'd been tied to the bed & unable to participate, entirely different from now.

Tory moaned and came, gushing around his tongue. Cleo smiled as Tory moved to the side, sated and Cleo began to move on Eric's cock, riding him hard as she panted above him. Her breasts swayed, heavy with developing milk, and she used her own hands to play with her nipples.

Tory knelt behind her, helping her move over Eric as Cleo approached her climax.

Eric's mouth was filled by a gush of Tory's juices, overwhelming his taste buds for a second. As she moved off his face, he sat up and kissed Cleo hard, letting her taste their guest on his lips & tongue. He moaned into her mouth, placing his hands over hers as she played with her heavy breasts.

Eric slowly broke the kiss and fell back, his hands sliding down to her hips, gently moving them in unison with his thrusts as Tory came up behind Cleo, kissing her neck & playing with her clit & a nipple.

"God damn you two look so hot..."

Tory pushed her fingers in alongside his cock, into Cleo's tight pussy. Cleo gasped and felt her body gush as she finally climaxed. Tory pulled her twitching body off of Eric's hard cock before he could cum, pushing her forward onto all fours over his prone body, and placed the dildo Cleo had gotten as a gift from Eric at her entrance before pushing it in deep. Cleo's eyes opened wide as she looked down at Eric, as Tory fucked her pussy with the dildo. Tory turned on the vibrating feature, and Cleo went wild, wriggling against Tory.
"Hold her Eric, don't let her get away." Tory said, as she placed her other hand on Cleo's thigh, holding her back against the dildo.
"Oh god! Please! Ohhhhh, I can't! Ahhhhhh!" Cleo squirted out, her eyes wild as she looked down at Eric.

Eric grinned as Cleo came, his cock already starting to twitch inside her, then Tory yanked her off his cock, drawing a groan of pain as his orgasm was disrupted. He snarled at Tory as she blue-balled him. Tory ignored him then started fucking her with her own dildo on top of him. Eric grabbed his fiancé as ordered though, his rigid cock still at attention. And then she came as hard as her ever seen, twitching, shaking, squirting, Eric was barely able to hold onto her.

"Someone is gonna ride this cock or I'm gonna lose it..." he growled.

And it was true. After everything he'd seen, to be denied while on the brink like that was cruel, and he was so horny if they waited much longer he wouldn't care which hole on which woman he filled.

Cleo twitched and moved forward, holding Eric's arms down as Tory teased the top of his cock with her lower lips. Cleo smirked and kissed Eric, distracting him for a moment as Tory placed a condom around his cock. Cleo had been very clear with that rule, it was the only way she would allow Tory to play with them.

In seconds, Tory had his protected cock embedded in her tight pussy. Cleo, who was cuddled against his side, looked up at Tory before whispering into Eric's ear, "Fuck her Eric, pound her tight pussy..."

Eric had to moan as Tory teased, then leaned into Cleo's kiss, welcoming any distraction from the need burning in him. He felt it in his balls & cock but it showed in his eyes, the lust burning, replacing everything else, almost making him an animal in that moment. And then he got his orders.

"Thank you doll..."

He grabbed Tory's hips and slammed his sheathed cock into her, fucking her in front of his fiancé as she'd ordered. Even with the condom on, the feeling was intense. He growled, his fiancé pressing against his side as he fucked her friend. He fucked her with an intensity that outweighed all their times in Paris. Fuck she felt good. All he could think about was fucking & cumming.

Tory gave as good as she got, riding Eric as Cleo smirked at the two. She knew it wouldn't be long before Tory was coming, and indeed it only took a couple more hard thrusts before Tory screamed, her pussy gripping Eric's cock as she flew over the edge.

Cleo, cruel as she was, slipped a hand down around Eric's cock, gripping him at the base to keep him from cumming. Tory pulled her hot pussy off of him and smiled at Cleo as they switched positions over Eric's body.

Cleo pulled the condom off him, and then said, "Come and catch me..." Tory grinned as Cleo took off, naked, into the apartment. Tory, while Eric had been distracted, had handcuffed one of his wrists to the headboard. She got dressed, happily satisfied, blowing him a kiss, and leaving, the two fiances finally alone in their apartment.

Back
Top Bottom