Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Eric grinned as Tory got into it, fucking him as much as he fucked her. He cried out when she came all over him, her juices dripping down onto his uncovers balls & thighs. He cried out a second time though when his woman grabbed his cock, once again keeping him from his release. And when Tory lifted off, he tried to jump off the bed to catch Cleo, growling, only to be yanked back by the cuffs. He swore, looking up just in time to see Tory blow him a kiss and walk away. He was so horny he could barely think, and despite his effort a few hard yanks on the cuffs didn't help. He tried to clear his head tried to think, but it was so fuzzy. He had a cuff key on his key ring, but it was on his pants out in the hallway. Frantically he glanced around his immediate vicinity for anything he could use, when he saw one of Cleo's hairpins. He just managed to reach it, rolling it towards him with his fingertips until he could grab it. It took him a lot longer than it should've, but he managed to pick the lock, freeing himself to chase down his love.

She had so many hiding spots though, and he was convinced that there were still ones he didn't know about. He raced out of the bedroom, and saw his solution. Captain was sitting in the hallway, tail wagging, obviously riled up by all the movement. Eric grinned and knelt down to rub his ears.

"Hey buddy, daddy needs you to find mommy, okay? Go find mommy Cap!"

Captain barked happily and from the vicinity of the kitchen, Cleo's voice rang out, "You're not playing fair jerk!!!" Captain led him into the kitchen, tail wagging happily before he pawed at the pantry cover. Cleo, on the inside, rolled her eyes and crouched down, so she could spring forward and trip Eric when he opened the door.

She was going to have to teach her boys to stay out of their games, it was an unfair advantage, the Eric was taking to the full.

As the door swung open, she jumped, expecting Eric to be right in front of her, but she came into contact with nothing.

Eric grinned web she called out. Even if Cap hasn't led him to her, she'd given herself away. The pup led him straight to her though, and started to open the door, but at the last second thought better of it and stood out to the side as he swung open the door. Good thing too, as Cleo came shooting out, landing in a pile on the floor. In less than a second he was on her. He straddled her hips, sitting on her back, forcing her hands to the back to her head, easily controlling then both with one hand by taking control of both her thumbs.

"You haven't been very nice doll. Are you ready to be good now?" he whispered in her ear.

"No." Cleo said as she struggled under him. She lifted her head, whistling for Captain, who pounced on them, knocking Eric out of the way and Cleo crawled away, laughing as she headed back into their bedroom.

When he entered, he would see Cleo laying on her back, her legs bent, her hands holding her knees against her shoulders, her pussy in full view, her pearlescent arousal dripping down her slit.
"What are you waiting for babe?"

And with a whistle, she turned his former comrade against him. The furry missile shot at him and knocked him off of his lover. By the time he was on his feet Cleo was down the hall and in the room. He followed her in, and what was waiting there made him lose control. Cleo laying there, her pussy on display & dripping for him.

"You're gonna get it..." he growled.

He pounced on her, pushing her knees roughly against her shoulders and slammed into her with the fury of a man denied. His first stroke sank all the way into her to the hilt, with enough force that her entire body jiggled, from her barely showing baby bump to her slowly swelling tits.

"God damn..." he said as he pounded her like he'd wanted to ever since he'd walked in on her & Tory.

She howled loudly, as her pussy clenched at his intrusion. She felt her back arch up in pleasure, out of her control as he pounded her hard. Her nails scratched at his back as her hips bucked up towards him as she tried to work towards her own climax.

Her pussy clenched on her way, making his entrance that much hotter as the friction between them grew. Her arousal coated him with her pleasure, and she screamed his name, squealing as his cock brushed against that one spot within her vagina, that always caused her pleasure to pulse through her, just this side of uncomfortable. She struggled under him, her swollen clit standing at attention out of its hood.

Eric loved feeling her claws in his back as she clenched and writhed around him, screaming his name. It was this point that he loved when they were fucking; the point where both of them had lost control and just become animals rutting. He slammed his cock into her recklessly, growling her name as she screamed his. It was heaven.

"Come on doll, I know you got more than that..."

Cleo looked up at him her eyes narrowing at his challenge. With a quick move, she reversed their positions, riding him hard, her entire body clenching and moving smoothly against him. Her pussy rippled around his cock as she reached around, and cupped his balls, playing with them in that way she knew he liked. Her other hand slid up her own body, plucking at her nipples, causing them to stand out for him.

A single finger followed the crease of his ass as she moved over him, her thighs working towards both of their orgasms. She came over him, but pushed through it, working him up. Her eyes trained on his, as she bit her lower lip, tensing as his cock brushed against that one spot within her, her entire body freezing and then jolting in pleasure.

Eric loved it when she got aggressive, and it wasn't long before he clenched slightly as he came again. Cleo had always been insatiable, but since she got pregnant it had tripled. Not that he minded; one of the many great things about Cleo was knowing that he would never be 'unfulfilled'. Her teasing was rapidly working him up to his next orgasm, just as she came on him again, and he forced himself to focus. He maneuvered himself, finally finding that one spot inside of her, knowing he was on target when she froze, his signal to hammer that spot with everything he had left.

As he hammered that one spot, She growled in lust, her while body jolting and bucking against him as she came again, howling his name as her orgasm slammed through her body, rippling through each of her appendages. Her nipples tingled and she looked down to see a single clear drop hanging from her nipple.

She gasped for air as she looked at him, her body still shaking I'm pleasure.
"Damn... I can't feel my legs babe." Her voice was little more than a whisper as she took a deep breath.

Eric slammed his hips into her forcefully one last time and filled her with his seed before falling back against the mattress.

"Doll, I can't either. I think-" he trailed off as he saw the single drop.

"Aww doll, I think you're taking another step towards motherhood." he said, almost giggling.

Gently he helped her down, laying next to her, gently wrapping an arm around her.

"I have told you you're tied for the best thing to every happen to me, right?" he said gently rubbing her belly.

"Oh? And that would be tied with...?" Cleo asked, teasing him as she curled into his side after swiping a hand across her nipple. She grinned as the boys appeared, now that it was calm.

Captain and Sarge jumped up onto the bed, snuggling at the foot of the bed, each one taking a side, Captain on Eric's feet, and Sarge curled up next to Cleo. He laid his head on her feet, as they both fell asleep.

Cleo yawned, pressing a kiss to Eric's lips, before rolling over to get out of bed, since she had to go to the bathroom.

'Tied with the kids growing in you of course." he whispered.

He was tired; it had been a long day, and Cleo hadn't exactly let him sleep well the night before. He was quickly drifting off to sleep when Cleo got up. However, he was still a bit paranoid about her safety, and didn't go to sleep until she was back in the bed.

Cleo hurriedly used the bathroom, cleaning up with a warm washcloth and then walked out, giggling to herself as she noticed he was fighting sleep. She shook her head as she got into bed, cuddling close to his warm body, her head curled under his chin as she said, "Night. I love you."

A couple of days passed, and Cleo, Selena, and Tory sat around the coffee table, opened notebooks in front of them as they talked about the wedding. The three had wineglasses in front of them, although only Selena and Tory were partaking of the actual wine. Cleo's glass contained grape and pomegranate juice.
"I like these colors! They match your skin tones quite well. The soft peach color is a perfect color for the bridesmaid dresses."
"True. I'm glad your choosing cute bridesmaid dresses. Have you gotten around to looking for your dress?"
"Actually..." Cleo was interrupted to the door opening, both boys jumping up to meet Eric at the door, tails wagging madly.
"Hey hon. Welcome home."
"Yes honey, welcome home sweetie!" Both Tory and Selena chimed in, snickering as they played lost in love ladies.

"Hey." Eric replied slowly, instantly suspicious.

His eyes slowly looked across the assembled ladies, instantly figuring what they were doing, and just as quickly deciding that he didn't want any part of it. He crossed the room, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and headed for the dog's leashes.

"Babe, I'm just gonna take the boys out for a walk." he said reaching for the leashes, knowing that the words he'd said would have made the dogs to crazy.

His hope was that she would be forced to let him walk them to calm them down, ensuring his escape.

Cleo and the girls looked at each other, before she answered, "Go for it babe." The smile on her face said it all, that she knew he was running from the wedding plans, and that he would reap his consequences later on. Tory and Selena both grinned as Cleo then said, "This stuff can wait, we were just about to pause it and go make dinner together."

Cleo smiled innocently as Selena quietly snorted as she tried to keep her laughter hidden. Tory didn't fare any better, as now he seemed shell shocked, with two large dogs jumping up and down into his face as if to say that they were still there, and he had said the magic words.

Eric shrugged. It was worth a try. He leashed up the pups and led them out, taking his time as he led them up & down the streets, taking his time. When he returned nearly 90 minutes later, the dogs looked almost tired. Idly he wondered if they had actually cooked dinner, or were just buying time like him.

"So what's on the menu, ladies?" he asked as he ushered the dogs inside.

"A true southern meal. Red beans and rice, fried catfish, collard greens, and fresh made cornbread!" Tory said as she placed a serving plate on the table with the collard greens. Cleo was standing by the stove, leaning down to grab the pan of cornbread. Cleo smiled at him in greeting as Selena and Tory said their good byes, Zach waiting for Selena, and Tory heading to a date.
"See you two later." Cleo winked at them as they stepped out of the apartment. Cleo kissed her boys hello, both seeming tired. She turned to Eric and walked up to him, hugging him and placing her chin in his chest while she looked up at him.
"Tired them out huh? Were you that afraid to join us?"

Eric grinned at Cleo.

"Smells delicious doll, you're spoiling me. And not afraid, just didn't want to interrupt you girl's planning is all. It's your day after all." he said giving her a peck on the cheek.

Behind him, Sarge & Cap trundled off to their beds, still panting; apparently they had enjoyed themselves.

"I'm starved doll, it was a crazy day at the office."

"It's yours too love." Cleo said, pouting up at him before leading him to the table. She knew just how hectic the office had been today, and was thankful she had asked for this day off weeks ago to start planning the wedding. She set a plate of food on the table, and then went to the living room to grab her notepad, just because he thought he had gotten away didn't mean he would get away completely.

While they ate, Cleo explained the different ideas, allowing him to answer with grunts and nods, although she told him he would be giving her definitive answers later.
She already had an idea on how to get his say so on the colors, the lingerie in the selected colors spread out on the bed waiting for him. A smirk grew on her face with that thought, and she gave him a heated glance, before turning back to her food as if nothing had happened.

Eric grinned and tucked in to the food. Another point to Cleo; in addition to being, sweet, sexy, and a bit freaky, she was an excellent cook. He did his best not to give more than monosyllabic answers. Truthfully he didn't really care much about the wedding; they could get married in blue jeans & t-shirts for all he cared, what mattered was that he loved her & she loved him. At one point Cleo paused, clearly expecting at least one real answer from him. Eric shrugged, swallowed his mouthful, and spoke.

"Doll, as long as the tuxes are black & the accent isn't pink or purple or something like that I don't care doll. I trust you." he said, then went back to eating.

The next time he looked up,s he shot him a sultry glance; one that was there then gone. Eric was mildly confused, although as her pregnancy progressed Cleo had become increasingly... unpredictable.

"Is something bothering you babe?"

"Nope. Not at all." Although her words were spoken calmly, her eyes were anything but. Smoldering as she grew wet, she smiled as she thought her plan through. She hoped he wouldn't judge her for being rough tonight, but her pregnancy hormones had suddenly surged within her pussy.

Hopefully, he survived the night, although he would probably be dead on his feet tomorrow at work... if he woke up in time to go to work.

Eric quickly finished the last two bites on his place quickly as soon as he saw the look Cleo had. He thought he knew what he was in for, although in reality he had no idea. He stood up, crossed to behind her chair and started gently rubbing her shoulders. Slowly he bent down, whispering in her ear.

"You look a little tired. Why don't we get you to the bedroom, hmm?" he said, his tone leaving no doubt that he didn't truly intend for her to get much rest.

"Sounds good... but I would hate to leave these dishes here... Why don't you do them, while I go slip into something sexier?" She winked at him as she stood and put the dishes in the sink for him to wash. As she passed him, she whispered into his ear, "Don't take too long babe... I'm already dripping for you."

She headed straight to the bedroom, pulling her clothes off, and leaving him a trail so that by the time she got to the bedroom, she was naked. She slipped into the red thong, and then the red nightie that went along with it. Tory had bought it for her. Just under the bust, the nightie split apart over her belly, showing off the small bump that was slowly growing.

Eric smirked and rolled his eyes a little at her suggestion, but he did it anyway. he was obviously slightly put off by being made to wait, but at the same time, he knew with Cleo it would be worth it. It didn't take him too long; a few minutes of scrubbing and he left a pot in to soak until morning. By the time he was finished he was easily able to follow the trail his beloved had left, quickly stripping out of his own clothes, leaving many of them right alongside hers. By the time he got to their bedroom, he was only wearing his boxers which barely contained his hard cock. He froze for a second when he saw her, his eyes roving up & down her form, clearly enjoying her choice of attire.

Back
Top Bottom