Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyx groaned and smiled, without a word lowering herself. The sensation of her mostly insubstantial pussy being quite the unique one. However her walls still gripped his member as she lowered herself, shuddering stop him happily. She began to slowly move up and down on him, levitating herself in position.

Terra meanwhile move in place and gave a groan, slowly pressing herself further against him. However she didn't take it too far, knowing he was the boss after all.

A useful thing about telekinesis, Matt mused, was that it gave you extra hands to work with, the better to please your ladies. Even as his insubstantial lover began to ride him, he began flexing his cock, twitching it inside of her, trying to hit what pleasure centers he could, while telekinetic force, this time shaped more like tongues, began to lick her breasts.

Of course, this was mirrored between Terra's legs, as his tongue slowly teased it's way inside, making sure to touch and tease every inch, even as his hands drew her down and closer, fingers playing with the inner flesh of her thigh's, before moving to knead her more physical bum, even stroking her tail once or twice.

Nyx shudders and moans happily, riding him faster and harder as he went on. She arched her back, pressing her chest more into his telekinetic movements. Her climax began to swiftly build. Not one for taking her time.

Terra closed her eyes and groaned as he played with her. He could feel her juices starting to cover his fingers and tounge. He felt her shudder and heard a long gasp as he touched the base of her tail, appearing to be a sensitive spot for the crocodile girl.

Matt let out a groan, warm breath shuddering into Terra's canyon, even as his hands begin to stroke and play with her tail, and his tongue darts in, drinking all it can, and searching for her most sensitive places, trying to take her to the edge, then push her over.

But for his Nyx, unseen tongues continue to lick and kiss, even as small tendrils of psychic energy seek out her clit, guiding his flexing cock, now leaking pre-cum, to her most sensitive place, so each time she raised or lowered herself, a flexing, twitching length of meat would press in on it.

Terra gasped and panted, gripping onto the bed sheets. As he began explore deeper she soon couldn't take anymore, giving a long drawn out moan. As she called out her lips clamped down and a sudden burst of her juices gushed out, the girl shuddering as she climaxed.

Nyx wasn't far behind, not with all the sensation her master gave. Her tunnel began to tighten around him before she lost control, her ethereal passage starting to spasm around him. Her own juices squirted out onto his crotch, though they only remained momentarily as they became incorporeal again.

With another groan, Matt's length, coated for a moment in the essence of night, twitched almost violently, sending his seed inside his deathly lover. Still, he makes no move to dislodge Nyx, even as he moves Terra, after drinking all of her juices of course. While Nyx had a flavour like the morning dew, sweet and airy, but soon gone, he rather thought that Terra tasted more earthy, with hints of desert spices. Still, with Nyx on top of him and Terra on his right side, he gestures for Polly and Lulu to join them on the bed.

"Now, unless you two want to play, we will all be sleeping together, as a family. I just hope that in time you will want to fully join us." The last is said with a wink and a smile, before unseen hands brush Nyx's and Terra's hair.

Lulu and Polly slowly joined him, turned on but not willing to go for it just yet. Nyx grinned and shook her head at the two, gliding off her masters member before joining him by his side, planting a kiss on his lips quite happily.

Smiling, he kissed Nyx back, tongue teasing her lips, before planting a kiss on Terra's forehead. "Night girls, see you in the morning." With a quick telekenitic squeeze to all the girls rears, he closes his eyes, and drifts off.

Got to run, a guy called in sick, which was the reason for the delay, had to grab the other guy.

(No worries)

The two trainers and their girls get to sleep, the rest of the night being a peaceful one, leaving them undisturbed. The next day came, with them both well rested and ready to go. When the two trainers got ready and headed out of their rooms, they stumbled right into each other. Their rooms coincidentally being directly opposite one another in the Pokemon Centre.

Michael had a peaceful sleep for the entire night, a dreamless slumber despite the potential for naughty dreams sitting right next to him or sleeping away inside their Pokeballs. Soon enough it was time to wake up, well-rested and ready for the day, as Michael gently woke Clawra up, having just managed to slip awake before her and nudging her, before gathering up his things and preparing himself. "All set!" he said, once his bag was hoisted onto his person, as the two of them stepped out...

...and ended up nearly bumping into another man who had been staying here at the Pokemon Center, it seemed, Michael nearly stumbling as he hastily tried to stop himself from cause an incident. "Whoa! My bad, sorry about that, man." he said, chuckling at the close call.

Waking up to his girls surrounding him, Matt smiles. It's nice to wake up somewhere other then the Crypt for a change, though there is nothing he would change about waking up to Nyx. Even though they have to forgo their normal morning routine, he can always make it up to her later. Telekinetic hands nudge the girls awake, and with slow strides, he exited the room, the girls behind him.

Of course, when someone bumped into him, Matt's face a picture of morning grump with a side of apathy, he nods, snorting as he does so. "No problem. Matt Mortarion." He dips his head, introducing himself, even though he is curt about it, blood red eyes staring into his, and unearthly double voice in full effect.

"Ahh...Michael. Michael Abrin." Michael responded, a bit offset by the looks of the person he had just run into. From the looks of it, he wasn't really someone to cross...or at the very least, someone to be very careful about when you did cross paths with them. Still, Michael was doing his best to be friendly, even with that steely gaze and that strange reverberation in his voice.

Nodding, causing the runes in his neck and chest to flex, he does not smile, keeping an uncaring, perfectly calm face. "You would seem to be a recent trainer, like myself. Would you perhaps be interested in a joint training session, followed by a spar?"

Michael rubbed the back of his neck in response, glancing back at Clawra for the moment. "Mmm...you can tell, huh?" he said, a bit self-conscious in the face of such an unwavering, unresponsive gaze. He couldn't really get a bead on the man he was talking to at the moment; he certainly didn't have the air of a recent trainer like Michael must have. "I guess? I really am pretty new to all this, so I'm not really sure what to do." he admitted.

Matt chuckled, his double voice making it sound like chittering and the scraping of bone fingers at the door. Yet, his face and eyes remained impassive. "Your thoughts give it away. Most veterans are much harder, guarding their minds tight. That, and I lived in a crypt, with only ghosts for company for years Michael. The dead make wonderful teachers." His impassive mask breaks, a knowing, cold, almost predatory smirk crossing his face for a brief second, before returning to it's normal public guise.

"Still, it would mostly be Accuracy, Conditioning, and Speed drills today. I don't plan on taking a Gym challenge before my girls are ready." He nods at the four standing behind him. "After all, it is the trainers duty to make sure his team is ready after all."

Michael was getting a bit of chill from dealing with this Matt person, even before he starting talking about the "living in a crypt" thing. Certainly a far cry from his home life, even if that wasn't all too normal on its own. The young trainer gave a glance towards Clawra, wondering what she thought of all this, before turning back to Matt, still on-edge thanks to the way he was looking at him.

"I guess that's true. I could train my girls a little..." he mused. "Lead the way, I guess, we'll see if I join in well enough."

He could taste the unease drifting off the other man's mind, most people seem to have trouble with lifestyles that embraced the darker sides of life, or rather the beginning of the end. Really, he just chalks it up to fear of the unknown on their part. Still, with a nod, he walks, careful to be as quiet as possible, and began to search outside for a track.

"The warm up is simple. Just three laps around the course, trainers and pokemon alike. Afterwards, I'll procure us breakfast, before we begin the more strenuous exercise." He pauses for a moment, before giving an evil laugh. "Oh, and don't worry, you won't die." The way he says it, it's more of a threat then a reassurance.

Nodding towards his girls, he starts his own laps, making a steady, but not terribly fast pace. Rather, it is a pace meant to be sustained for some time, to get his blood pumping without making him pant in exhaustion.

When did things start getting to the point where the trainers also went through training regiments? Michael remembered that for the longest times stories were all about the Pokemon doing the battles with the trainer on the sidelines offering commands and support. Was this regular, or just something else that was....unique about this man he was talking to? Well, he'd already given the approval of joining him for the effort, though he didn't appreciate much the joke--hopefully it was a joke--about dying.

He just decided to stay quiet and follow the man, letting out his Pokemon when they had gotten to the proper area, and giving them an explanation for what they were supposed to do. "Don't overwork yourself, though; this is just a trial run for us, to see how the experience is." he added, in case they found it as strange as he did. He then gave a light gesture for them to join him in a slow jog to start with.

His thoughts were easy enough to pick up on, though a part of that may be that Matt did not receive many of the lessons of courtesy, such as reading another's mind without permission. "A part of why I do it is because I am a psychic. My powers are taxing on the body, as well as the mind. It is also a point of pride among others, to stand as equals with their partners, not merely be masters ordering them into battle while they remain safe. A honorable, or gym battle is a test of their strength, but in a battle for their lives, do you wish to be morale support, helpless to aid them, or do you wish to stand a chance to aid them, and contribute to their survival?"

As he begins to jog, he continues to speak. "That is why the fundamentals are important. Physical conditioning, in the parts of strength and endurance training. Mental conditioning, in the form of strategy, tactics and meditation. Accuracy, so you can be more efficient, and make sure you hit what your aiming at. And Speed training, because there is no shame from running from death, if you can escape it. The only dishonor is to die needlessly, and drag your partners down with you."

After that, he falls silent for a time, making sure to stay near his girls, and monitoring their progress.

The girls of each trainers join them in the jog with varying degrees of difficulty. While Michaels team seemed unsure about this and the man who joined them. However they did not complain and began to jog with their trainer, Clawra leading the pack as the most physically active of the bunch.

Matt's girls were a different matter all together, they had already started to get used to their master and knew about this before hand. Nyx of course was used to this routine, gliding with ease along with the girls, being incorporeal left this exercise fairly pointless to her, however she enjoyed to watch.

Nodding to himself, as he finished the light morning jog, a far cry from his normal routine, but easy enough to complete. While jogging however, he kept his eye out for good sized rocks or logs, to act as weights for later.

WIS to spot any natural weights (logs and rocks); 1d20+0= 14

Matt sees various rocks around the area, the city littered with them. He is easily able to pick out a few good size ones for his purpose. Trees however are non existent in this place, the area beach and desert until you get to South Vale or Twin River.

Michael kept his pace and didn't overwork himself, much like he advised his girls, and kept a good eye on them to make sure they didn't exhaust themselves or seem too perturbed by the new idea. He'd probably take a break pretty quickly once the few laps were taken care of, he didn't know what kind of training regiment, if any, was right for him just yet.

As he takes the final lap, he begins lifting ten and twenty pound stones with his telekinesis, the floating rocks making their way one by one to ten separate piles, of two ten pounders and two twenty pounders each. Finished this task as he finished his laps, he asked what to him was an important question. "What are your girls dietary requirements?"

Really, different pokemon eat different things, and some enjoy certain types of food. He does not want to buy the wrong breakfast by accident.

So this guy has telekinesis? Another of the list of things about this guy that Michael didn't understand or get, which seemed to be growing more and more with every passing moment. He'd already separated rocks into piles for his own inscrutable reasons by the time that Michael and his gals had finished up, breathing a bit deeply to keep themselves a bit more stabilized and less exhausted.

"Eh...well, I only just got them. Girls? Anything special I should know?" he said, turning to his Pokemon to see if there was anything special in their diet that was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom