Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I was thinking that myself." Michael said. "High Rock City, Doctor Granite...though who knows, they might try to throw us for a loop." he said, chuckling. "Still, got myself a Rock-type of my own and two Water-types, and Morgana, too. I'd say I'm pretty well-equipped to try." he said, before bumping Clawra's fist with his own, a show of encouragement towards her. "Give it your all when the time comes." he said.

Clawra smiled and bumped her fist against his. "Will do boss, plan to try and win it for you." The Corphish replied honestly, she was certainly a confident one. She looked up at the ceiling again, stretching out in the bed as she relaxed. "I'm surprised boss, you've had me out more than Morgana and she's your starter." She comments with a smile.

"Well, that's true. I'm not really sure how I'm gonna try balancing time with all the Pokemon I catch, but I'm gonna try, at least." he said, looking to the ceiling as well, stretching while remembering his reasons for putting Morgana back into her Pokeball. "I had to let her rest, though. After the battle with you, I might have...heh, tuckered her out a little bit." he said, with a chuckle. "I'll probably try to spend more time with her in the morning, as well as the others."

"Tuckered her out?" Clawra asked raising an eyebrow, turning to look at him. "The fight with me wasn't that strenuous for her wasn't it?" She asked confused, clearly not getting what he meant, nor guessing what he did with her.

He shook his head a little, smiling lightly and mostly to himself. "No, she was fine after the fight. What happened was I gave her...well, I gave her a little reward for doing so well on her first battle." he said, and as if to exemplify what he meant, one of his hands fell down to Clawra's leg, rubbing it gently upward around the inner thigh area.

Clawra's eyes opened wide. "Oh..." She looked to his hand then back at him, unsure exactly what to make of this. "I...uhh...umm... I see then." She finally spat out with a cough, seeming more unsure in that department.

Matt was an odd sight, that much many would be able to tell. A solid six feet tall, skin an almost albino white, and eyes the color of blood, this does not take into account the almost ritualistic runes and scars that cross almost every visible portion of his body. Still, clad in nothing more then a rough vest, cheap but sturdy grey pants, and tough leather boots, with a drawbag over his shoulder, he strides confidently into the pokemon center, and makes his way to the nurses desk.

"Hi there. I was wondering what the rates were?" His voice sounds like echoes, though there is also the faint thought of a double voice underlying his own, a male voice deep, resonant, yet low, and a more feminine one, sweet as poison, and almost shadowy.

Michael kept his hand gently on Clawra's leg, but didn't make any overt moves on her just yet, preferring to give her a comforting smile. "I kinda couldn't help it. Traveling together with cute girls like this is probably likely to make me a bit frisky. I wouldn't mind doing the same kinds of things with you, Clawra." he admitted, looking her over. "That's all up to you, though; I'm not the kind of guy who would force himself on a girl who didn't want it. Not unless she was into that kind of thing." he added, in an attempt to break some humor into the conversation.

"Free for the first night for all registered trainers, 100 for each additional night." The nurse Blissey replied, giving a smile as she addressed him like she was trained to do. She was quite confused about the twin voices but didn't question it. She pulled out a key to one of the free rooms. "I hope you enjoy your stay sir."

Clawra looks at him somewhat nervously, unsure what to say about this. "I think could something to try... At some point." Seeming like she'd need some convincing before he got her.

Taking the key, and nodding slightly, he mutters to himself. "Not the crypt..." Key in hand, he smiles, which is closer to a grimace, and mutters out an honest, if creepy, thank you. Reaching the room, and locking it behind him, he places the three pokeballs on the bed, before he sent a mental message to Nyx. It wouldn't work outside of his body, but he was 'letting her out' so to speak.

Michael gave an understanding nod. "Just let me know if you ever want to try anything, alright? Or tell me if I go to far." he said honestly, sidling up a little closer to her. "If you're not up for anything at the moment, do you want to just sleep close together right now? Nothing else needs to happen, but sleeping next to someone close is a lot more comfortable than sleeping alone, I've noticed." he offered the somewhat nervous crab-girl.

Matt feels the presence of Nyx slowly leave him, just being himself again. The gaseous form of Nyx formed infront of him, the small purple ghost girl giving a wide smile. "Master..." She purred, giving a glance around. "The Gym closed on this glorious night then master?" She asked, certainly a creature of the night.

"I think sleeping close will be fine enough." Clawra replied, relaxing, regaining her confidence. She turned to her side and let him pull up behind her, slowly giving a yawn as she began to get tired once more. She pulled her thoughts away from what the boss had done with Morgana and got focusing back on the gym fight tomorrow.

With an almost casual use of telekinesis, Matt moved the three pokeballs from the bed, to the dresser close by. Sitting down, and pulling her onto his lap, he nods. "That it is Nyx, that it is." His hands holding her waist, he murmured into her ear. "And, we have to break in some new girls, let them know the ground rules."

His eyes twinkle, and he leans forward, lips brushing across her insubstantial ones. "And of course, you need to be rewarded for such a good job today, and your promotion to alpha."

"Promotion, since when wasn't I?" Nyx asked with a small giggle. She pressed her lips against his, her lips almost passing through his but having enough tangibility to give him the sensation of the kiss. She pulled away again and smiled down at him, glancing to the Pokeballs. "So how do you wish to do this master?"

He leaned forward, planting a kiss on her forehead. "You've always been, but now we have minions." A pair of telekinetic hands brush through her hair, as he smiled at the ghost in his lap. "As for how we're going to do this? I'm going to let them out, explain the rules and training regime to them, then have each of then give you a kiss."

With a teasing smile, a far cry from the stoic mask he shows in public, he opens the balls near the foot of the bed, and he turns Nyx around so she would be facing them.

"Sounds good master." Nyx comments, turning as he held the balls out infront of them. She smiled and watched happily as he brought out their new minions.

Lulu popped out first and had much the same appearance as Clawra did, though looking smaller and faster. Her claws were more of a pair of short orange daggers she carried, rather than the bulky gauntlets. Her armour was much the same, a plated bikini, white in colour.

Poly came next, being a white and blue feathered harpy. Her legs consisted of yellow talons, leading up to her white feathered legs and hips. Her upper body was more human, with the exception of her blue feathered arms, having wings on each arm.

Terra was much more human looking that Poly, more looking like a girl in a orange and black one piece outfit. The exception was her small orange, black tipped tail that poked out of her outfit. She gave a grin, having some sharper teeth on her, seeming least intimidated by the two of them.

Michael was happy with this one little victory for the moment, and shuffled his body in behind Clawra's, wrapping his arms around her gently before slowly beginning to drift to sleep. "Good night, Clawra." he said gently into her ear, as sleep began to take hold of them both, slowly but surely.

He smiled at them, taking in their expressions, and filing them away for future use, before addressing them. "Now, we all know what the situation is. But, I am not an cruel man by nature, even if Nyx here can agree that I am quite at home among ghosts. Still, there are some things we need to do. Firstly, I am invested in making you stronger, and will be working with you to help you realize your potential, just tell me if your getting overworked. Second, Nyx is my right hand and any orders she gives are to be obeyed as if coming from me."

Brushing one of his hands through her hair, he smiles at the girls. "Now, that said, I'm not going to ask for much, just that you try your best. Effort will be rewarded, and while failure occurring from honest effort and trying your best will not be punished, but only as long as you were trying your best."

Nodding at them, he smiles again. "Now, for introductions. I am Matt Mortarion, Necromancer in training. I like quiet places where I can think, training my body and mind, and learning. I dislike vandals, those who ignore the past, and bigots. My hobbies are reading, working out, maintaining my home, exploring my psychic ability, and making the girls in my life happy. My goals? To be come a full fledged Necromancer, and to unlock your potential. I tend to prefer simple meals, and I disapprove of alcohol."

His smile turns into a playful smirk, as unseen hands massage Nyx's inner thighs. "A few things I enjoy sexually are giving my partner plenty of foreplay, and eating them out. As I said before, I like making my girls happy, and while I won't push, a man can hope, can he not?" He winks playfully at the girls, drawing Nyx in closer to his body.

He smiles, before nodding, gesturing for Nyx to speak.

"Good night Boss." Clawra replied, shifting back into him somewhat. This had the result of wiggling the crab girls backside right into his crotch. However Clawra seemed blissfully unaware of this as she settled down and tried to get some sleep.

The thee girls listened and nodded slowly as he explained. As a whole they were unsure of their master but he was still their master. They however didn't find his rules unreasonable for the most part, though only Terra didn't seem taken back by the sexual stuff.

Nyx tried to keep her composure, holding back a groan. She shifted slightly as his telekinetic hands fondled and teased her. She shuddered lightly, her wavering form helping mask it. She knew now she'd get some payback for this. "Okay, now to accept these rules and allegiance to us, you must each kiss me on the lips." Nyx states with a grin, watching them get nervous.

The exception being Terra who strides up and brings the ghost into a full on kiss, holding it. Nyx was somewhat taken back but purred into it, enjoying the contact as the dark type showed her naughtier side. When she pulled away at last the other two followed, though not for as long as Terra had.

Watching the nervous girls kiss Nyx, especially Terra, his cock began to harden slightly, the bulge in his pants pressing against her gaseous, yet still somehow pert, backside. Though, looking at them with a twinkle in his eye, his physical hands begin to tease at Nyx's cleft, while his mental ones treat Terra to the same. "Now girls, I remember asking you to do your best?" His tone is teasing, playful, and he is only playfully teasing them at worst.

"Now, we can just add that to the training regime, don't worry. Nyx and Terra can help you get plenty of practice. But, onto business." At this, his face becomes more serious, though still light hearted. "Tomorrow we are going to work on the core skills, physical and mental conditioning, accuracy, and speed. We will break for lunch, before trying to locate several other trainers to get some practical battle experience. Afterwards, we will have dinner before retiring to our room for the days rewards and punishments. Before bed, we will spend some time together, cuddling for the most part. And yes, for the foreseeable future, we will all share the bed. However, you have my word that I won't try anything your uncomfortable with."

Smiling, and sending a finger inside Nyx and Terra, he looks at them. "Any questions?"

Michael smiled and enjoyed the soft sensation of Clawra's butt wriggling against him, but said and did nothing more than hug close to her as he allowed sleep to take him. He idly wondered what kind of things would occur tomorrow, besides a delivery and a possible Gym battle, but such things could wait for the moment.

(I assume we'll just have me sleep until Matt's segment is done and it's morning for both of us, unless you had plans otherwise.)

Terra gasped and gripped onto the bed frame, taken off guard by the mental hands teasing her. Nyx however gave a coo as he began to play with her, wiggling her rump into his crotch somewhat as he did.

The other two girls listened and gave nods as he talked, taking in what he was saying. As he finished up Poly spoke up at last, clearing her throat. "No sir, no questions." The bird girl responded. Lulu nodded in agreement to the Wingull.

(Yes once this bit is done with will skip to you two running into each other coming out of your rooms.)

Leaning back so he was laying down on the bed, he shifted his pants to let his underwear, a simple pair of boxers, press against her rump. But, he gestured to Terra to come closer. "Okay girls, tonight, Nyx is going to ride me, while Terra get's eaten out. You are forbidden from masturbating though. If you want stimulation, if you want to cum, just give Nyx a kiss."

While he was saying this, his hands, mental or physical, did not stop their playing. "Lulu, Polly, you can lay down or sit on the bed. I'm hoping that at night's, you won't be returned to your balls, but if you get too uncomfortable, let me know."

Sorry for taking so long to do :blush: Timezones and time constraints.

Terra moved over as he gestured, crawling up into bed with him. She took the initative and slid out of her outfit, leaving herself naked as she stopped besides her new master.

Nyx purred and kept on rubbing herself against Matt, giving a light groan. He could feel a dempness against his boxers as she ran her entrance against him, quite happy with this.

Lulu and Polly nervously not and sat watching, not willing to join in yet.

(No worries)

His cock hardening, Matt supressed a groan. His Nyx was such a tease at times, but that is why he loves her. Physical hands reach out to Terra, guiding her so her masters tongue could begin to lick, to tease at her entrance, yet only tease, refraining from entering all the way. Still, unseen hands pull his boxers down, his seven inch length and two and a half inch width rubbing against his ghostly lover's damp flower.

But, for Lulu and Polly, unseen hands brush their hair, keeping it non-sexual, but welcoming. He will wear them down in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom