Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gladly." Clawra replied with a nod and began to walk with him happily enough.

Soon enough they come across another Pokemon, sunning themselves in the sands. This girl had a large pink tail coming out of her back and lay there basically asleep. She had pink hair and wore a pink summer dress as she lay in the sand oblivious to everything. The Pokedex identifies her as a Slowpoke.

Clawra seemed nice enough. A little abrasive to start with, but there were plenty of stories about that, too: Michael remembered one old story he read about growing up about a guy and his Pikachu, who was a total hassle in the early days, but ended up sticking with him through all his journeys, start to finish.

It wasn't too far down the sandy trails that they ended up coming across another Pokemon. The area must have been a good place for sunning oneself, at least for Pokemon. She was a cute little pink thing, this....Slowpoke, according to the Pokedex. "Slowpoke, huh? I guess it's all in the name, huh Clawra?" he asked, before edging carefully to the sleeping gal, and giving her a gentle poke to rouse her. "Hey~ Sleepy Slowpoke~" he sang in a soothing voice. If he was going to wake her, he might as well be nice about it.

Clawra tilted her head as she watched Slowpoke. "Certainly is in the name boss." She agreed, slowly approaching with her.

The Slowpoke gave a long yawn and slowly looked up at Michael. "Did ya need to disturb me... was having a nice dream.." She states with another yawn, rolling onto her back to get a better look at the trainer and his Pokemon.

"Sorry 'bout that." Michael responded, with a little tilt of his head and a chuckle at the laid-back attitude the Slowpoke girl was taking. "I just saw you laying around and thought you looked cute. Thought I'd ask if you felt like coming along with me and my crew. It'll probably be fun. Probably plenty of different places to nap and rest at times." he said with a chuckle. Even if she wasn't bright and was a bit lazy, that kind of absent-minded attitude could be cute at times.

"Could be fun... Prefer to be kept in a ball rather than walk around too much though." She comments giving another yawn as she gives a stretch. The Slowpoke looks him up and down a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I think I could come with you cutie." As she stretched Michael could see she was biggest of her three girls, having a curvier body, this also applying to her breasts and ass. Once again these would likely get better when she evolved, depending on what path he took her on.

(Another guy wishes to play this, would you be opposed playing this along side him?)

Michael smiled as the Slowpoke stretched and looked him over. She certainly seemed amiable, if a bit lazy, but he wouldn't mind keeping her in the Pokeball more often if that's what she wanted at first. "Well, it's nice to meet you, then, Miss Slowpoke...and thanks for the compliment." he added, looking at her shapely assets before dropping another of the spare Pokeballs he had onto the Slowpoke and letting her be captured.

Once that was done, he took the Pokeball and pocketed it for now. "I'm glad some Pokemon can be reasoned with and go with you without a fight." he said, poking Clawra playfully in the forehead as he said that. "Just kiddin'." he added quickly, with a little chuckle.

(Sure, I suppose I wouldn't mind, provided you think you can handle that and things won't get too chaotic.)

"Gly." The Slowpoke responds with another yawn before she got captured, giving no resistance.

Gly:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Own Tempo
Level: 3
Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn

(since I forgot to say the abilites of your other two, Clawra has Torrent and Morgana has Trace)

"Where's the fun in simply giving in, too easy for you." Clawra teased back, poking him gently with her clawed gauntlet. Standing with a hand on her hip with a raised eyebrow, she certainly wouldn't make anything easy on him.

(Yeah should be able to, run this with 5 people regularly, just no smut in that)

With Gly and Morgana tucked away for safekeeping at the moment, and Clawra out and still being Clawra, Michael just chuckled and shook his head. Different Pokemon, different personalities, but all the same, it didn't seem like he'd be without something entertaining as he went along, rejoining the path once again towards the next town over. "I guess so. I can be persistent, though, so I'm sure you won't find things too lax around here." he told her as they walked alongside each other. While Morgana and Gly seemed like they'd be more-or-less simple to approach, he wasn't sure how he'd want to approach Clawra if he was after a little satisfaction. He'd have to think on that.

"We shall see, won't we boss." Clawra replies, walking by his side, idly clicking her claws as they walked.

He was almost at the city by the time he encountered his final Pokemon on the Route. Stood alongside the path was what looked like a stone statue of a woman. The statue was dark blue except a red strip that ran along the middle of her chest. The statue revealed itself to be alive when it turned and gave him a friendly wave. Pointing his Pokedex at it, he finds out that she is a Nosepass.

(This is what I meant when I said rolled some weird ones for this first route.)

(Yeah, these are some interesting choices to say the least. It's kinda like the randomizer challenge, except a little easier. Ran into a Virizion in that as my third Pokemon, wasted all my Pokeballs trying to get it.)

"I'm sure we will." Michael responded to Clawra, with a small smirk. Despite the slightly abrasive attitude, Clawra didn't seem all that bad, just independent. Or maybe just confident, it was a little hard for him to tell. The rest of the short journey passed by fairly easy enough, and it wasn't until they were on the outskirts of the Route that they ran into something new. "Wha?" Michael was a bit dumbfound, at first thinking what he saw really was a statue...at least until the statue waved at him.

"Nosepass? ...Unexpected." he said, a little dryly, before returning the wave. "Nosepass, huh? What are you doing standing around here, then? Just enjoying the weather?" he asked the rock-lady idly.

(Not exactly a randomiser, have encounter tables set up for each of these routes so more normal....except for most of the routes having 20 odd options per route(discounting the first route since not many 'beach' Pokemon.))

"Enjoying the dusk as the day fades m'boy." The Nosepass responds, taking a more natural pose. Granted she looked odd not breathing, but she was a rock Pokemon so made sense.

M'boy? Well, that was an interesting way of speaking, for sure, Michael thought to himself, before smiling, as it seemed the Nosepass didn't seem too hostile at the moment. "Yeah, it's nice when it starts to cool down a little, isn't it?" He said, eying the horizon and the dwindling light and heat that the dusk was beginning to bring. "Are you particularly attached to this area, or interested in seeing the dusks and dawns of other areas, hmm? I might be exploring a lot of places in the days to come, and wouldn't mind having as much company as I can." he offered.

"Seeing new places would be nice." The Nosepass replies on thinking about it, rubbing her chin. "Okay, I'll come along, names Roma." She replied, extending out her hand for him to shake. Roma's hand was cold and felt like stone, as he'd expect.

Roma:
Nature: Lazy
Ability: Magnet Pull
Level: 1
Moves: Tackle

"It's good to have you aboard the team, Roma." Michael said, smiling as he shook the cold, smooth-like-stone hand of the Nosepass, before pulling out another of the Pokeballs he had as spares and tapping her with it, putting her within it and having her join the team. Looking at the Pokeball and the rest that were within the bag, it sank in a little that he'd already managed to acquire four Pokemon in one day. What an eventful trip this had been so far!

"Heh, at this rate I'll need to find a different way to train you to make sure we can keep up." he joked to Clawra. He was sure it wouldn't be that easy all the time, but still, training alternatives that didn't involve running afoul of wild Pokemon every few steps would be nice, to insure being able to keep all the Pokemon he traveled with were well-trained.

"I'm fairly sure most activites will help train us." Clawra replied with a shrug, adding on. "So long as we are active we'll get better, in addition to getting better with time." She looked up at the city ahead up the path. "So we going in boss?" She asked, not minding too much what his plan was.

"Ah, good to know." Michael said with a nod. So he didn't need to micromanage too much, which was a bit of a relief to him. Once they had gotten within viewing distance of the city, he hitched his bag up a little more firmly on his shoulder, with the case he needed to deliver still inside, and gave her a nod. "Yup. Need to find Doctor Granite's place and make a delivery." he said, walking with the Corphish into High Rock City, looking at his surroundings to find out where he needed to go. It had been a long time since he'd been to a place other than his own hometown, so the surroundings were different to him.

The city was a fairly large one, being built upon the cliff tops looking over the beach. Behind the city was the start of 'The Dragons Tooth' mountain range, caves being very close to the city, allowing people to explore them freely. Following directions Mesquit gave him, he soon was surprised to see he ended up at the Pokemon Gym, which was currently closed.

High Rock City seemed like a nice enough place, an interesting layout of buildings with a nice view of the beach they had just come through, but when it came to the directions he was given, Michael was admittedly a bit dumbfounded. "Huh?" he said, looking up from the directions given to the building he had ended up in front of. "I thought I'd be heading to a lab, not a gym...and it's closed, too. Hmm." He said, scratching his head in confusion as he gazed at the large building and its locked doors.

"Maybe this Doctor Granite is a Gym leader?" Clawra suggested, looking the building up and down herself.

It seemed to be closed due to the hours, meaning he'd need to spend the night somewhere, likely a Pokemon Centre.

"Maybe..." Michael said, with another scratching of his head. He'd never really heard the professor talk about Doctor Granite, so it probably wasn't too out of the way to think that they could be a doctor and a Gym Leader. Of course, he wouldn't know tonight, what with the nightfall being the reason of the gym currently being closed. "Well, guess we'll have to find out tomorrow."

He hitched up his bag and made a path towards the Pokemon Center, hoping they had a spare room for him and the girls right now.

Reaching the Pokemon Centre he soon finds there are rooms availble. The Nurse Blissey smiled and gave him his key, dipping her head. "Hope you have a pleasant stay sir!" The pink girl exclaims, letting him get to his room. The room was fairly basic, having a double bed and some furniture, including a TV. The room of course also had a standard bathroom attached, everything a trainer would need really.

Thankfully the Pokemon Center had some room available for him, and the Blissey behind the counter was nice and accommodating towards their nightly needs at the moment. It was actually a bit more furnished than Michael had been expecting, surprisingly, as he looked around the room at what was available, and plopped himself on the bed with a relaxed sigh. "Ah...Well, this has been an interesting first day." he mused as he gazed at the ceiling, before turning to Clawra. He grinned just a little as he looked her over. "Wanna keep each other company for the night, Clawra?" he said, before chuckling as he scooted over to allow her some room. He was mostly kidding, only moving to give her the room to sleep for the night.

"Well, suppose sharing a bed would be okay." Clawra replied, putting her claws down on the bedside table. She climbs into bed, laying down on her side, not too close to him. She glanced back at him. "A good first day it seems boss."

"Yeah, I'd say I'm not doing too bad for my first time out on a journey like this." Michael mused, smiling lightly to himself as he thought about it. He really had been having fun so far, despite his inexperience, and even in reference to the non-sexual fun he'd had today. These girls were people, too, after all; he could make jokes and lewd insinuations, but he still wanted to be friends. "So, what do you think, Clawra? Think it'll be fun enough hanging and training with me?" he asked, just putting through some idle conversation while waiting for sleep to take hold. "If we have to challenge the Gym tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be a good help."

"A Gym fight should be good with, will be fun enough to train with you." Clawra replied, giving a yawn as she stretched in bed. "If you humans are acting like normal, imagine this Gym will be a rock Gym, just what I'd need to start off with." She smiled, confident in her abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom