Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Tablefuck Adventures: Cyndry

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the door opened, Michael could see Professor Mesquit in her usual condition, disheveled and looking like she'd either just woke up or something had just exploded in the lab again. Given the state of the building....well, it probably wouldn't be any easier to decide, as parts and notes and stuff were always strewn about. Half the tasks Michael had been charged with while growing up were usually just helping to clean up around the building and help find the floor again.

"Yeah, sorry about the delay, I was just finishing saying goodbye." Michael said simply, with a smile, looking around as she showed him in. "I see you've taken your usual approach to cleaning." he joked, before glancing at the attractive scientist woman. "So, what is it I'm being made to do for you this time, anyway?"

"You'll be glad to know it's nothing as minor as cleaning this place up." Mesquit replied, heading over to a table where stood a couple of boxes. One was a simple lided cardboard box, the other a secure carry case. "This box." Gesturing to the secure case. "I need taken to my friend, Doctor Granite in High Rock city." High Rock was the next city along, about a day's walk down Route 1. "Need it taken safely and I sadly am too tied up to do it myself, however.." She then opened the lid to the other box. "I don't think you'll mind."

Inside the box lay 6 Pokeballs, five around a central ball while a potion lay beneath them. Taking the central ball he could tell it was full, his starter inside. Releasing the Pokemon he'll see a young girl appear before him, wearing a long white dress, green hair and red horn like structures on the top and bottom of her head. "Pleased to meet you master.." The Ralts said with a curtsey.

Ralts:
Nature: Timid
Level: 6
Moves: Growl, Confusion

"Well, I'm glad at least I'm not having to sweep up one of your messes today." Michael said with a chuckle, before examining the items that the professor had shown him. "So I'm a delivery boy today, huh? Well, that doesn't sound like it'll be too hard. I just hope I'm not getting into something nasty between you and Doctor Granite." he joked, grinning at the professor before examining the cardboard box's contents. "Hmm." he said, taking the five empty Pokeballs and the potion that resided in there, some nice basic supplies, before holding up the one that obviously had some weight in it.

"Come on out!" he said, clicking the release button on the Pokeball and letting the Pokemon in question out. "Oh, a Ralts!" he said, a bit surprised, but pleasantly so. Looking over her for a few moments, one thought came to mind and was vocalized. "She's cute!" he said, smiling as he reached over to pat the Ralts. "I'm pleased to meet you, too, Ralts. I hope we get along from here on out." he said, before looking to the professor. "So she's my partner for this trip in case I run into anything, then. Anything else, Professor, or am I on my way?"

"No, Doctor Granite is expecting this don't worry." Mesquit assured him, smiling as she stood back and watched him explore the box.

His Ralts smiled and blushed as he called her cute, giving a coo as he pet her head. "Thank you master, would love to get along with you." She says, closing her eyes with a small smile.

"Yes she is your partner, can hardly send you out alone. You'll likely run into wild Pokemon you might need to fight, adding them to your team wouldn't be a bad idea. But other than that everything should be fine. Just get the case to the good doctor and should be fine." The Professor replied, seeming to urge him to get going.

"Haha, fine, fine. I'll play delivery boy for now, and see what's out there. I may know a bit about Pokemon, but come to think of it, I've never really stopped to think about what Pokemon are where." he said, musing for a bit as he grabbed the case he was delivering, and put it away into his bag with the rest of his stuff.

He declined putting Ralts back in her Pokeball. She was his only Pokemon for now, and there'd been plenty of stories and tales of trainers who liked to keep at least one Pokemon out walking with them for company, so why not? It would give him a good chance to bond with her, if possible. "Come on, Ralts. Let's go see what's out there." he offered, with a little wave for her to follow him, before waving bye to the professor for now.

Once outside, it was a clear shot to the pathway towards Route 1, so the trip would likely be fairly smooth, allowing for easy breaks and whatever Pokemon showed up probably wouldn't be too difficult to deal with, especially with Ralts by his side. "So....Ralts, we'll probably be journeying together for a while. My name's Michael, but if you like calling me Master, you can keep doing that." he said, smiling lightly: it actually was kind of nice to be called that...a little kinky, too.

"You'll figure it out as you go, now go on, have fun." Mesquit said, waving to him as he left with his Ralts. His Ralts following him along quite happily it seemed.

"A pleasure to meet you Master Michael, my name is Morgana." The pshycic fairy responded, dipping her head to her owner. "It is more respectful to keep referring to you as Master." Morgana adds on, innocently unaware of the kinkiness the word could carry. She was soon distracted and turned her head as a voice interrupted them.

"Respectful? Please has he done anything to earn such respect?" A female voice interrupted. Turning their heads the two will see a humanoid sunbathing herself, looking over at the two. She was half naked, wearing an orange bikini armour and wielding orange clawed gauntlets on each hand. Pointing his Pokedex at her he identifies her as a Corpish.

(Forgot to mention the Pokedex also being in the box. Also rolled some odd encounters for the first route.)

"Morgana? That's such a nice name!" Michael said earnestly. Morgana sounded cute for someone her size at the moment, and given the path of evolution, it would fit quite well on the more adult form she might one day take in the future. "Thank you, Morgana. It means a lot to have your respect already." he said, before the subject was interrupted by a new arrival.

The Pokedex explained to Michael exactly what the orange-wearing Pokemon sunbathing at the moment and putting in her two cents on the subject. "A Corphish, huh? Interesting..." he mused, before shuffling the Pokedex aside. He made sure Ralts was near in case this encounter turned sour. "I've just been nice to her as soon as I got her. That's worth some respect, isn't it?" he said. He was keeping an eye on the new Pokemon, but couldn't help but look over her body a little while doing so.

"One of those girls, I prefer strength over kindness bud." The Corpish replied, slowly standing up. Her body was easily visible to him, her body toned and tanned. She was fairly short, standing a head or so under him. Her ass and breasts were modest but from what he knew of evolution, those proportions would certainly change for the better.

Morrigan kept close to her master, ready to fight and defend him should she need to, glaring at the Corpish as she stood there.

"I see." Michael said simply, while eying the Corphish's body, which was quite to his liking and likely to get better, but given her attitude, it seemed likely she wouldn't respond too well to any attempts to end this with simple words. Glancing over to Morgana, he gave her a small nod. "Looks like it's our first battle, Morgana. Just be careful out there, alright?" he said.

He turned back to the Corphish and gave a little nod. "Alright then. You want strength, we can at least try to show it to you. Go, Morgana! Use Confusion!" he said, moving to give the Pokemon their room to battle. He'd never battled before now really, but hopefully luck would be on his side. If not, town was still close by.

"Gladly Master." Morrigan smiled, stepping forward, glaring down the Corpish.

"Come on little girl, let's see what.. Gah!" The Corpish suddenly collapsing. Morrigans eyes had a purple glow as she unleashed her attack, her superior mind overpowering the crab lady. The Corpish knelt there panting, taken out in one hit, an easy catch for him now.

Corpish:
Nature: Impish
Level: 1
Moves: Bubble

"Haha...alright, Morrigan!" Michael said, pumping his fist in victory as the Ralts's Confusion attack ended up felling the Water-type in one go. Wasting no time, the young man threw one of the spare Pokeballs he had been given, and let it smack into the Corpish's body and work its magic, capturing his second Pokemon so soon after having gotten his first.

Picking up the Pokeball once it had properly taken hold, he bagged it for the moment, and gave little Morrigan a little pat on the head. "Wow, you're cute and strong!" he complimented with a chuckle. "How'd I end up so lucky as to get this nice a Pokemon to start with?" he said, kneeling down for the moment to look at Morrigan a little better. "Hmm...hey, Morrigan...would you like a little reward for winning your first battle so easily?" he asked, before leaning in, and placing a hand on one of her inner thighs, slowly trailing upward. His voice dipped a little bit and lowered as he asked her. "If you want, I'll finger you for doing so good...unless you want more than that..." he teased hotly, rubbing a single finger against the Pokemon's entrance beneath her dress.

(And just noticed I accidentally called her Morrigan in my last post, my bad)

Morgana tilted her head at his initial question. "Reward Master?" She asked confused. However she soon got her answer as his hand went under her dres and began rubbing her slit, the Ralts giving a gasp. She blushed heavily speechless a moment. "I... I don't know what to say Master..." The Pokemon a shy virgin it seems.

Michael smiled a little bit more, and gave a small nod to her. "Yeah, just let me reward you." he said, smiling as he didn't stop his rubbing, instead getting a bit more smoother in pace as he rubbed her slit back and forth. "I can't help but want to do this. You're so cute, and so exotic...I want to make sure you enjoy your time with me." he whispered to her, rubbing a little faster and faster. "So...we'll start with this for now...doesn't it feel good?" he breathed into her ear hotly.

Even if she was a shy virgin now, he wanted to get Morgana sexually awakened soon enough. Maybe there was something about her cuteness or her submissiveness, but he was already imagining a future where, even at the Ralts stage, she was happily serving his sexual needs, and maybe by the time of her evolution to Gardevoir, she'd be the perfect naughty lover for him...among the other Pokemon he might enjoy some time with.

Morgana panted and gave a light groan, arching her hips ever so slightly. The little psychic gave another small moan, looking up at her master through the hair that usually covered her eyes. "Feels...feels good Master..." She replied with another moan, pleasure quickly filling the poor girl.

"It's the job of a good partner to make sure his Pokemon feel good, isn't it?" Michael said with a chuckle, stroking his fingers against her moistening slit, gazing at her eyes gently as he introduced her to pleasure. "I'm glad you feel good, Morgana. Don't fight it, OK? Just let it feel good, until you just can't hold back anymore..." he instructed, gently probing a finger inside her little pussy, feeling it wrap around the digit as he started to pump it inside her, giving a little kiss to the Pokemon's cheek as he did so.

Morgana nods as he talks to her, trying to focus on his words but hard to with the foreign sensation overtaking her. "Yes Master..." She responds, letting it overtake her. The pleasure quickly built and her legs began to quiver. As he began gently fingering her he can feel signs of her first climax approaching fast.

"That's it. Good girl..." he encouraged, speaking softly into her ear as he plunged his finger in and out of her pussy smoothly, watching the Pokemon react adorably to being filled with such pleasure. It was arousing him heavily, but for now the focus was on his darling little Ralts. Maybe if he needed a release the Corpish would be receptive to actual fucking. Or he could just wait, or take care of himself later. For now, it was just a wait to see when the Ralts would reach her little apex, and clench around his finger in orgasm.

"Come on, Morgana....cum for Master, show me you feel good...~"

Morgana panted and moaned louder, her eyes giving a faint glow. "Yes Master!" She yelled out, her juices exploding out around his finger and clamping down as she had her first climax. Michael felt a sudden urge or foreign pleasure enter his mind, the Ralts accidentally transmitting her pleasure to him. The girl collapsed to her knees and panted from the experience, heavily worn out.

Michael was smiling broadly as the Ralts began to let go a little bit more as pleasure overtook her, before finally reaching her orgasm for the first time, sending out a sudden strange sensation that jolted through his entire body. It was a quick flash of pleasure, maybe a fraction of what she had felt, but it left the man breathing a little heavily, and currently feeling incredibly tight around his shorts, which bore a clear and noticeable bulge in them now. Regardless, he ignored it now for the sake of the collapsing Morgan, who he helped up once she had regained her breath. "There's a good girl....do you want to rest inside your Pokeball now, after I tuckered you out like that?" he offered.

Morgana gives a light nod, breathing heavily. The little Ralts could barely stand after that. She looked up at her master and nods again. "Yes Master... Need some time." She replied, her mind still processing the feeling properly.

Michael nodded, and took out the Pokeball that originally housed Morgana before, and let her activate it herself, so it could be her choice to rest for now. "Just rest up in the Pokeball for now, OK? I'll let you out again soon, we've only just started to get to know each other." he said with a smile.

Once she had been retracted, he figured he might as well see how the Corpish was feeling at this point, and whether her being a part of his team now had affected her mood any. Taking out her Pokeball after storing Morgana's, he released her into the world to see her reaction.

The Corpish was deposited onto the sandy beaches of Route 1, sitting there dazed somewhat. "That was weird..." She comments, not sure what to make of being inside a Pokeball. She turned her head to Michael and tilted it. "Well, you managed to beat me then. Wasn't expecting such a hit from your Ralts." She replies, taking one hand out of her gauntlet to rub her head.

"Heh...to be honest, I was a bit surprised, myself. She certainly packed a punch, didn't she?" Michael said goodnaturedly, taking a step closer to the Corphish and offering his hand. "Michael is my name. Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself to you. Sorry if you're still feeling unwell. I hope you don't mind traveling and training with me from now on, Miss Corphish." he said, not knowing yet what she actually called herself.

"Clawra." She replied, taking his hand and getting back to her feet, picking her pincer gauntlet back up after. "I've recovered now, will fight for you just fine." She assured him with a small smile. "So where to boss?" She asked, seeming Pokemon he owned mostly saw him as in charge.

He gave Clawra a firm handshake and a smile and a nod once she seemed to be OK, in both body and mind. "We're heading through Route 1 to the next town over, I got something to deliver. They figured that now was about the time I could start a Pokemon journey. Morgana was my first Pokemon, but she was given to me. You're my first actual catch, Clawra." he said, before giving a little chuckle. "What a catch you are." he said with a smirk, before gesturing to come along. "Let's head on, they probably don't want me to delay the delivery too much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom