Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quix's Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

RE: Quix's Writing Samples And Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

Damn, I have no response to that, because I know you're more than capable.

Okay, you win this round. This once, xD

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Damn, I have no response to that, because I know you're more than capable.

Okay, you win this round. This once, xD

And I am going to quote that so you can't change it xP
-bows- You have chosen wisely.

I wouldn't do something like that, Mali

I'm a smart man, or I ocassionally like to think so! xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst googling places Mali could buy Tim-Tam's (see the things I do for you!) I discovered that apparently the States doesn't have Violet Crumbles:

Violet-Crumble.jpg

Nor Maltesers:

maltesers50gramm08.jpg

No Maltesers? Seriously, what else do you throw at the back of people's heads to tell them to stop talking, or roll down the aisle, when you go to the cinema!

Mali, you can get both those there as well!

What the fuck are violet crumbles and why do they look so damn GOOD. What's on the inside???

Ariamella said:
What the fuck are violet crumbles and why do they look so damn GOOD. What's on the inside???

Toffee honeycomb; "It's the way it shatters, that matters" is the slogan, xD

But if you want to know my true favourite, it's the Cherry Ripe, which I don't think you have, either:

cherry-ripe-burst.jpg

Crushed cherries and desiccated coconut, coated in dark chocolate!

So...it's official...Australia has the best candy bars since I discovered how Cadbury could make delicious chocolates...I have to go to World Market now. Please excuse me everyone but I have some 'BRB-ing' to do!

Malicious Lullaby said:
So...it's official...Australia has the best candy bars since I discovered how Cadbury could make delicious chocolates...I have to go to World Market now. Please excuse me everyone but I have some 'BRB-ing' to do!

The only candy/chocolates I like that are available in the U.S are Twix Bars, Andes Mint Chocolates, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. That's. It. Everything else is not worth eating. I tend to go to ethnic stores (or World Market) to get good candy/snacks haha.

That Cherry Ripe looks so good! I love anything with dark chocolate and/or coconut :O

Ariamella said:
The only candy/chocolates I like that are available in the U.S are Twix Bars, Andes Mint Chocolates, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. That's. It. Everything else is not worth eating. I tend to go to ethnic stores (or World Market) to get good candy/snacks haha.

That Cherry Ripe looks so good! I love anything with dark chocolate and/or coconut :O

Lol Ari if you go to the World Market, you'll be able to find all of what he's described aside from the Cherry Ripe. And that's what I got, well minus the Maltesers xP

Malicious Lullaby said:
Ariamella said:

Lol Ari if you go to the World Market, you'll be able to find all of what he's described aside from the Cherry Ripe. And that's what I got, well minus the Maltesers xP

We have the Peanut Butter Cups, and Twix, but not the mints.

The Cherry Ripe is awesome; I used to have another favourite, called the 'Polly Waffle', but I must have been the only one, because they stopped making them.

You enjoy that chocolate Mali, and let me know if I was right about the Tim-Tam's!

Mr Quixotic said:

You enjoy that chocolate Mali, and let me know if I was right about the Tim-Tam's!

Oh. My. Goodness. I just had like three mouth-gasms. The Tim-Tams are so goood! I love them both! I really like the chewy caramel one. It's properly advertised. It is chewy!

But by far, the best thing is the violet crumble! Oh. My. Word! It just melts in your mouth!

Malicious Lullaby said:
Ariamella said:

LOL THEY WOULD HAVE ALL EXCEPT THE ONE THAT I WAS DYING TO TRY.
I guess the Violet Crumble will have to do. How have I never noticed those before?!?!

I just really like peanut butter items, which is pretty much why Reese's is my favorite candy. Peanut butter candies, chocolates, cookies, ice cream, pies... But I don't like actual peanuts in chocolate.

Looking at that Cherry Ripe, I'm really regretting not living in Australia.
/dying

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:

Oh. My. Goodness. I just had like three mouth-gasms. The Tim-Tams are so goood! I love them both! I really like the chewy caramel one. It's properly advertised. It is chewy!

But by far, the best thing is the violet crumble! Oh. My. Word! It just melts in your mouth!

I still prefer the original Tim-Tam's over any others; there's about ten (or more) different varieties.

Try putting the Violet crumble in the freezer for an hour or two, before you eat it. It makes it so crumbly and crunchy!

Ariamella said:
Looking at that Cherry Ripe, I'm really regretting not living in Australia.
/dying

I'll send you one over Ari, along with that Koala I promised ages ago!

So much sweetness in here! And so many sweets I haven't seen before! XD I'm always missing on the yummy stuff around the world. The only stuff we can enjoy here are the Twix, Bounty and Kit-Kat bars. Oh, and almost forgot about my favorite. The Kinder Bueno is heaven on earth. I mean, look at all this goodness!

Snack-font-b-Kinder-b-font-font-b-Bueno-b-font-Chocolate-hazelnut-wafer-single-Package.jpg
Crispy at the outside and creamy on the insides. Now I want some so badly.

Also, I'm still wondering to this day what the Tim-Tams are like. It's not the first time people are talking about it. :< Why don't they ship them to my country too? *sobs* Next time, send me some of these along with the good vibes.

Sumi said:
So much sweetness in here! And so many sweets I haven't seen before! XD I'm always missing on the yummy stuff around the world. The only stuff we can enjoy here are the Twix, Bounty and Kit-Kat bars. Oh, and almost forgot about my favorite. The Kinder Bueno is heaven on earth. I mean, look at all this goodness!

Snack-font-b-Kinder-b-font-font-b-Bueno-b-font-Chocolate-hazelnut-wafer-single-Package.jpg
Crispy at the outside and creamy on the insides. Now I want some so badly.

Also, I'm still wondering to this day what the Tim-Tams are like. It's not the first time people are talking about it. :< Why don't they ship them to my country too? *sobs* Next time, send me some of these along with the good vibes.

There's definitely a lot of sweetness in here, and I'm not referring to the chocolates.
(okay, okay, I know; I really need to work on my lines!)

The Kinda Bueno looks awesome, one right now would go perfectly with my coffee!

I'll see if I can have a talk to Arnott's, and ask them to start shipping to Romania. In the meantime, I've got it; Tim-Tams, un-wilted flowers, and good mental vibes. Christmas isn't that far away!

Told you they were good!

So good that I want more! You're right (And you know I don't say that often) that the original taste so much better than any other. But I do still have a bar of the violet crumble left! :D

Malicious Lullaby said:
So good that I want more! You're right (And you know I don't say that often) that the original taste so much better than any other. But I do still have a bar of the violet crumble left! :D

I think you should go buy more, and offer to share with others who may not be so lucky. On the other hand, you could just keep them all to yourself, xD

I know you don't say it often, and you don't need to. After a while, it's simply assumed :)

Mr Quixotic said:
I think you should go buy more, and offer to share with others who may not be so lucky. On the other hand, you could just keep them all to yourself, xD

I know you don't say it often, and you don't need to. After a while, it's simply assumed :)

I will when I can afford it. The tim-tam’s are like 5 dollars each and I don’t know how much the violet crumble is xP
No, I’ll keep it for myself. They all can suffer. I am Malicious after all <3

Assumed?! Flfaflafjalfkalkfa –snort!- That’s all I have to say on that subject! Interpret as you wish.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:

I will when I can afford it. The tim-tam’s are like 5 dollars each and I don’t know how much the violet crumble is xP
No, I’ll keep it for myself. They all can suffer. I am Malicious after all <3

Assumed?! Flfaflafjalfkalkfa –snort!- That’s all I have to say on that subject! Interpret as you wish.

So, you can't buy a Value pack, where you get twice as many for not that much more? xD

We also have huge bags of 'bite-sized' violet crumbles, not just the bars!

I know you can be; I've just noticed how Malicious you can be! I guess I posted too fast for you, huh? xD That won't happen again!

You know one of my many (only?) talents is interpreting things as I wish. Life's much easier that way.

Mr Quixotic said:

So, you can't buy a Value pack, where you get twice as many for not that much more? xD

Oh, and we also have huge bags of 'bite-sized' violet crumbles, not just the bars!

Oh, I know you can be; I just noticed how Malicious you can be! I guess I posted too fast for you, huh? xD That won't happen again!

You know one my many (only?) talents is interpreting things as I wish. Life's much easier that way.
They don’t have a value pack >.<

I like the big bars :] You know I love them big Quix <3

No no, don’t worry love, I won’t be Malicious to you. Maybe to your partners but not you :D

So how do you interpret it then?

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:

Oh, and we also have huge bags of 'bite-sized' violet crumbles, not just the bars!

Oh, I know you can be; I just noticed how Malicious you can be! I guess I posted too fast for you, huh? xD That won't happen again!

You know one my many (only?) talents is interpreting things as I wish. Life's much easier that way.
They don’t have a value pack >.<

I like the big bars :] You know I love them big Quix <3

No no, don’t worry love, I won’t be Malicious to you. Maybe to your partners but not you :D

So how do you interpret it then?

Well, doesn't that just suck!

But, I'm sure you said the other day, right on here, that you liked the 'little things', Damn, a guy can't win!

I know, it's just pretend Malicious with me.

I interpret it as a sparkly page, xD

Mr Quixotic said:

Well, doesn't that just suck!

But, I'm sure you said the other day, right on here, than you liked the 'little things', Damn, a guy can't win!

I know, it's just pretend Malicious with me.

I interpret it as a sparkly page, xD

It really does because they’re so nummy! Australian and non-American chocolates are the bomb!!!

I like the little things but I love the big things ;)

Always pretend. Everything is pretend with you xP

Sparkly page indeed!!

Mr Quixotic said:
I don't know what's worse. Racists or fucking sheep.

It was instilled in me from an early age that it doesn't matter if someone's black, white, yellow or green, President of the United States, Queen of England, or the bathroom cleaner, you take people as you find them, and none deserve any special reverence, or to be treated differently than another.

It's sad that a Champion sportsman, an Australian of the Year, and an Aboriginal leader, is going to end his career on this note.

Idgaf if that girl was 13 years-old. She knows it's wrong to call someone a gorilla, and she most likely learned it from her dumbfuck parents who don't know how to raise their child.

I find racists to be very interesting. Like, why/how is race even relevant? How does one's race make a person wrong or not worthy? I remember one time I was part of this group debating about the oppression of minorities. You'd think it'd be a civilized conversation considering we're all adults, right?

Then this one bitch says to me, "Why are you even talking about this? This doesn't even apply to Asians though."
Her friend laughs and says, "Shouldn't you be doing someone's nails or rubbing their feet? Haha."

I don't know if she tried to make a joke or what, but I went 0 to 100 real fucking quick. And what I think is really interesting is that a lot of racists refuse to get educated on race issues, and I have no idea why. It's like they want to remain ignorant so it gives them an excuse to keep being racist.

On a lighter note, I tried the Violet Crumble today. It. Was. Delicious.

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:
I don't know what's worse. Racists or fucking sheep.

It was instilled in me from an early age that it doesn't matter if someone's black, white, yellow or green, President of the United States, Queen of England, or the bathroom cleaner, you take people as you find them, and none deserve any special reverence, or to be treated differently than another.

It's sad that a Champion sportsman, an Australian of the Year, and an Aboriginal leader, is going to end his career on this note.

Idgaf if that girl was 13 years-old. She knows it's wrong to call someone a gorilla, and she most likely learned it from her dumbfuck parents who don't know how to raise their child.

I find racists to be very interesting. Like, why/how is race even relevant? How does one's race make a person wrong or not worthy? I remember one time I was part of this group debating about the oppression of minorities. You'd think it'd be a civilized conversation considering we're all adults, right?

Then this one bitch says to me, "Why are you even talking about this? This doesn't even apply to Asians though."
Her friend laughs and says, "Shouldn't you be doing someone's nails or rubbing their feet? Haha."

I don't know if she tried to make a joke or what, but I went 0 to 100 real fucking quick. And what I think is really interesting is that a lot of racists refuse to get educated on race issues, and I have no idea why. It's like they want to remain ignorant so it gives them an excuse to keep being racist.

On a lighter note, I tried the Violet Crumble today. It. Was. Delicious.

The thing is, you never would have looked thought she was only thirteen at first glance. She appeared much older.

To be honest, it's totally got me stumped. Race and colour, in and of itself, is completely irrelevant to me, in regards to worth, capability, capacity and expectations, in much the same way as is gender.

Other's though, seem to have a problem with those who are 'different', and I'd hazard a guess (without really knowing what I'm talking about!), that in a lot of ways it comes down to a societal/cultural/comfort thing; birds of feather flock together; and people don't want to listen to logic or science. The other thing is, half the time they don't even know or believe they're been racist; it's 'just a joke'.

I'm pretty strong on my thoughts that offence can't be given, only taken, but once you do know that someone has taken offence to something you've said/done, and keep on doing/saying it anyway, with no other intent other than to amplify that offence, that's where I believe it's wrong.

I wouldn't have blamed you for smacking that idiot upset the head, or at least setting her straight with a look of contempt and a few well-chosen words. I'm pretty sure you'd be damn good at the latter, xD.

On that lighter note; they are delicious. I think someone needs to share with Sumi!

Back
Top Bottom