Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quix's Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

RE: Quix's Writing Samples And Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

I'm much more likely to get annoyed at someone who doesn't hold a door open for me, or say thank-you, than someone who calls me an asshole. For the latter, they probably have a reason, but the former usually just stems from a complete absence of common courtesy!

You don't know who Ripley is!! Just the best, most ass-kicking, alien-destroying heroine of all time!

ripley-alien.jpg

Oh, that's right; scary movies aren't your thing, are they? xD

tumblr_l743lvvUSk1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

And yes, the second set of images is a totally gratuitous addition, but hey, why not!

Same! If someone calls me a bitch, cunt, asshole or something along that (you know I would totally react differently if someone called me a dirty little slut/whore xP) I don’t care because they are probably right and I take pride in it since people say I can’t be mean xP But if they do something along the lines of what you described, like not holding the door open for me or cutting me off while driving, I really lose my shit, particularly with the latter. I hate it when people don’t use their effing blinkers to signal. It’s there for a reason!!!

Oh yes…Well I never saw them. I just know of them.
And I had no idea that Sigourney Weaver was so…I mean I saw her in ‘Holes’ and she still looked relatively young but never so much like this. I knew she was beautiful but man...I should really google older and legendary actresses when they were young. I mean when I saw Meryl Streep again in 'She-Devil' it blows me away. And I saw Julianne Moore the other day in 'Nine Months' and so young...damn!

I get that, dirty little slut/whore is a term of affection and endearment - kind of like how we call everyone 'bastard' over here, but as for the others!

You called them 'blinkers', I thought only we used that term, and then only those born in South Australia! They're 'indicators' in every other State!

I think everyone's heard of them, even if they haven't seen the films.

Sigourney Weaver's in a couple of my other favourite movies as well; The Ice Storm, and CopyCat. The second, mostly because for some reason I fell in love with Holly Hunter's character. Now I need to watch that film again, to recall why, XD

if you do google, 'older actresses who were hot when they were young', feel free to share any images on here!

Random ramblings, and yes, possibly a little self-ego boost, due to the low activity and response to my threads bumps over the last few weeks.

I'll admit that I'm picky in regards to the characters I'll write opposite, and that's because character dynamics, and how they feed of each other, is, to me, the single, most important element of a story, and there's an extremely narrow range of personality traits that arouse my mental interest, which, in both my real-life, and fictional worlds is a pre-requisite to any physical sexual attraction - still, even if in the latter, that attraction is to be of the non-consensual variety.

When I say traits, it has nothing to do with dominant or submissive, theme and plot, intelligence, or that the character's I write opposite (or those who write them), need to be similar in personality, kinks and preferences. That's not at all what I mean; it could be with a partner who enjoys consensual, romantic scenes, or it could be one who has a liking for stories which are dark and depraved, and include brutal rape, or anything in-between

It's about 'who' the character's are, how their mind works, and certain inherent traits they possess and exhibit, which are often indefinable, but that I recognise (from my perspective, in regards as to what I'm drawn to), when I see. I sometimes wish I could force myself, or at least pretend, to take an interest where I really don't have one, but I can't. It's just not me.

In the end, I think it works out for the best. Though I do struggle to find those who I instinctively mesh with, or who are on the same wavelength in regards to the character's they portray, when I do, they tend to last the distance.

One of the things I take most pride in is that, in my almost two years now of being active on BlueMoon, not once have I received that dreaded, "This isn't working for me, I want to drop our story", message from a writing partner, nor have I had one dropped without a word from someone who's remained active on the boards. A couple have just disappeared off the face of the Earth, unfortunately. (You know who you are. Get back here; I miss you!! xD)

Even on the couple of ocassions when a story has been mutually stopped due to real-life commitments, or lack of time, my partners have contacted me again to write with them once they were free to do so, or we've continued our OoC banter.

Mali, I've been writing with pretty much ever since I started here, and Silv now for about a year and half, with each of my other partners closing in on a year. So, it really boils down to, do I compromise on what it is I'm looking for, to find more partners, or do I stick to my guns, and know that when I do create a story with someone, that it's likely to last the distance, and keep me fully invested?

As much as I do sometimes becomes frustrated, I'd still choose that second option every single time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another, fun note, and I can call her out with immunity, because I know she won't respond here; I wasn't really expecting anyone to to do so, so was happy to hear that a certain stalker clicked a link that I posted, and found it interesting reading :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Quixotic said:

One of the things I take most pride in, over my almost two years now, on BlueMoon, is that not once have I received that dreaded, "This isn't working for me, I want to drop our story", message from a writing partner, nor have I had one dropped without a word from someone who's remained active on the boards. (A couple have just disappeared off the face of the Earth, unfortunately!)

That is definitely a matter of pride. I don't think I have either. Not that I can remember.

*flops down onto your couch with a heavy sigh* There is so much incentive NOT to send that message to people. You know me, I love to try new things and I love to give people a chance. I go with my gut, we open the floor and we dance, see if we mesh. That's the best judge for me. Because it is hard to read someone's very coherent and sophisticated req thread and then when they write, it's immature or sloppy.

Thus, I end up being the one realizing, "this doesn't feel right." or "You know what? This is really boring and lame. I'm actually dreading writing a reply." Once you're at that point, there's not a whole lot a person can do, especially if there's been consistent problems with the posting. I mean, it's not like it comes upon you suddenly; you kind of have this progressive feeling and stuff you ignore, hoping it'll get better. Because sometimes it does. Sometimes the problems before that point are miniscule and easy to overlook.

It's a square peg in a round hole type of thing. Just because it doesn't fit for me doesn't mean it won't for anyone else. People take it so personally and it makes you feel kind of crazy. Because you don't know until they're putting words in your mouth and getting defensive that it's going to be that way. You just kind of go into it assuming they can be a grown up about it, especially when you're polite and make it very clear that this is a problem YOU personally are having and that there's plenty of other people who won't.

Rudolph Quin said:
Mr Quixotic said:

One of the things I take most pride in, over my almost two years now, on BlueMoon, is that not once have I received that dreaded, "This isn't working for me, I want to drop our story", message from a writing partner, nor have I had one dropped without a word from someone who's remained active on the boards. (A couple have just disappeared off the face of the Earth, unfortunately!)

That is definitely a matter of pride. I don't think I have either. Not that I can remember.

*flops down onto your couch with a heavy sigh* There is so much incentive NOT to send that message to people. You know me, I love to try new things and I love to give people a chance. I go with my gut, we open the floor and we dance, see if we mesh. That's the best judge for me. Because it is hard to read someone's very coherent and sophisticated req thread and then when they write, it's immature or sloppy.

Thus, I end up being the one realizing, "this doesn't feel right." or "You know what? This is really boring and lame. I'm actually dreading writing a reply." Once you're at that point, there's not a whole lot a person can do, especially if there's been consistent problems with the posting. I mean, it's not like it comes upon you suddenly; you kind of have this progressive feeling and stuff you ignore, hoping it'll get better. Because sometimes it does. Sometimes the problems before that point are miniscule and easy to overlook.

It's a square peg in a round hole type of thing. Just because it doesn't fit for me doesn't mean it won't for anyone else. People take it so personally and it makes you feel kind of crazy. Because you don't know until they're putting words in your mouth and getting defensive that it's going to be that way. You just kind of go into it assuming they can be a grown up about it, especially when you're polite and make it very clear that this is a problem YOU personally are having and that there's plenty of other people who won't.

I do take pride in it; and it gives me confidence that taking on only what I'm fully invested in from the beginning works for both myself and my writing partner. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts, so before I start I like to have some comfort that it's not going to fizzle out after a week, or find that we're incompatible.

I've had to send the message a few times myself, however, and hated doing it. A lot of that is because OoC camaraderie is so important to me, and it was as if I'd let down a friend. However, I - and not judging others, it's purely a subjective opinion - believe it's the 'right' thing to do (and let's be honest, I'd also much rather get it over and done with than spend the next month wondering every time that I sign on, if there's going to be a nasty message waiting for me in my inbox!).

Also, as I've mentioned somewhere else on the boards, I think it goes both ways; as much as no-one should feel obligated to continue a story for which they no longer have the muse for, no-one should expect or attempt to make their partner continue a story they no longer have the muse for.

I probably took a couple of stories on when I first started here, that I shouldn't have - it's all a learning experience - , but a lot of times it's nothing to do with writing ability, just a clash of preferences, or styles, or the dynamics weren't working. I even dropped a roleplay once because the replies were coming back too fast for my brain to handle without stressing. Completely down to me, and 'my' issue, but I'm not sure if it was taken that way.

Mr Quixotic said:
I do take pride in it; and it gives me confidence that taking on only what I'm fully invested in from the beginning works for both myself and my writing partner. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts, so before I start I like to have some comfort that it's not going to fizzle out after a week, or find that we're incompatible.

I've had to send the message a few times myself, however, and hated doing it. A lot of that is because OoC camaraderie is so important to me, and it was as if I'd let down a friend. However, I - and not judging others, it's purely a subjective opinion - believe it's the 'right' thing to do (and let's be honest, I'd also much rather get it over and done with than spend the next month wondering every time that I sign on, if there's going to be a nasty message waiting for me in my inbox!).

Also, as I've mentioned somewhere else on the boards, I think it goes both ways; as much no-one should feel obligated to continue a story for which they no longer have the muse for, no-one should expect or attempt t make their partner continue a story they no longer have the muse for.

I probably took a couple of stories on when I first started here, that I shouldn't have - it's all a learning experience - , but a lot of times it's nothing to do with writing ability, just a clash of preferences, or styles, or the dynamics weren't working. I even dropped a roleplay once because the replies were coming back too fast, for my brain to handle without stressing. Completely down to me, and 'my' issue, but I'm not sure if it was taken that way.

I get that too and I too feel it is important. I didn't always and even now, I'm kind of whining about it because of the impression I've been given. I mean, it already kind of feels shitty trying to find a tactful and non-upsetting way to let them know. When despite all your efforts, there is still offense, still hurt feelings, it's even more shit pile in your lap.

I guess it is because my preferences are so hard to define. I'm very pan about everything. I just tried to make an F-List in an attempt to make it clearer for my partners and ended up asking myself, "Am I supposed to fave everything? That doesn't look right." Even when I went into it specifically to try to give a clear "for conceptual and story purposes, for drama, I want these(fave) but for stuff I'll do no matter what else the story entails, here's these(Yes)." And then leave the other two blank simply because it's common sense shit most of the time(like, who the hell NEEDS to put "docking" on their "no" list if it ain't on the other 2? That's like, if I don't see it on your yes or maybe, I'm not gonna be like, "they're probably into that."). Even then, it feels like it'd just be easier to say, "let me look at your f-list. I'll try and hit all your fave buttons for ya."

So, it's the same with partners. I don't know until at some point I feel underwhelmed while writing that it's not right. Even with good relationships prior to writing.

...I miss heartless. ;_;

Anticipation, to me, is always worse than reality, so I prefer to have things over and done with. I'll send the message, and then it's off my mind, and as long as it's done politely, with respect, and without any intent to offend or criticse, then how they react is down to them. I've dropped stories, but still remained friends with my OoC partners, and others didn't acknowledge my message at all. I've never actually had an outright annoyed reaction. Saying that, I haven't dropped any stories for a year or so, which I think goes back to my original post, and now ensuring that I'm totally into it before we begin.

I sympathise with you on your preferences, because I have a similar type of issue. The 'who' and the dynamic comes before the kinks to me. If I get the first down, or feel that's going to work, I'm happy to incorporate pretty much any of my partners kinks. The weirdest thing to try and explain is that, despite all my ranting, and my extreme pickiness in regards to personality, and traits and the like, when I do find that, my major enjoyment/satisfaction from writing then comes from giving those partners what they want, satisfying their kinks, and knowing they enjoyed my posts, because I know if they do, I'm sure to enjoy theirs in return. I/my characters just have to be first interested in them/their characters, to want to do it!

I noticed Heartless hadn't been around, I hope she returns soon.

Mr Quixotic said:
I get that, dirty little slut/whore is a term of affection and endearment - kind of like how we call everyone 'bastard' over here, but as for the others!

You called them 'blinkers', I thought only we used that term, and then only those born in South Australia! They're 'indicators' in every other State!

I think everyone's heard of them, even if they haven't seen the films.

Sigourney Weaver's in a couple of my other favourite movies as well; The Ice Storm, and CopyCat. The second, mostly because for some reason I fell in love with Holly Hunter's character. Now I need to watch that film again, to recall why, XD

if you do google, 'older actresses who were hot when they were young', feel free to share any images on here!

Exactly. Well, it is for me at least. I don’t know about other people. They might like it. –shrugs-
Lol, I called my guy that tonight. ‘Cheeky bastard’ xP He just smiled because he knows it’s true.

Oh I always call them blinkers. I have never once called them indicators. It’s always been blinkers and I will curse a storm when people don’t use them. Speaking of driving, on my way home at around 6-ish, just as I was getting close to my turn into my apartment complex, I had to pass one more light and someone decided to stop driving and get out of their car in the right lane. It threw everyone for a loop and I came so close to nearly colliding with the car in front of me and then having the truck behind me collide into me because I had to break so hard, I actually felt the jolt of my breaks. My heart was pounding so hard! Driving is scary man >.< Yet I still love it so much.

maggie-smith-people-in-tv-photo-u6.jpg

I’ve never seen Maggie Smith so young. I didn’t even know who she was until I saw Harry Potter.

angela-lansbury-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u2.jpg

I am shocked to have learned that this is Angela Lansbury. I shouldn’t be so shocked because I grew up watching Murder She Wrote with my mom and I thought she was beautiful in there but this is a whole other level!

martha-stewart-people-in-tv-photo-u2.jpg

Martha Stewart…who would have known…I sure as hell didn’t.

candice-bergen-people-in-tv-photo-u2.jpg

I loved her in her Miss Congeniality, it never even occurred to me that Candice Bergen was once young ><

susan-sarandon-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u6.jpg

Everyone knows who she is! She is still gorgeous to this day!

jamie-lee-curtis-people-in-tv-photo-u4.jpg

I thought she was hot in Freaky Friday and A Fish Called Wanda…

vanessa-redgrave-people-in-tv-photo-u2.jpg

I recognized her from her mouth. If I didn’t know that mouth so well because it is present in her daughters, Natasha Richardson (she should still be here :( ) and Joely Richardson, I never would have guessed Vanessa Redgrave.

isabella-rossellini-people-in-tv-photo-u5.jpg

Does Miss Rossellini make your heart throb?

carrie-fisher-people-in-tv-photo-u5.jpg

Quite surprised that Carrie Fisher picture of choice on this website wasn’t her as Princess Leia in the golden bikini…

cybill-shepherd-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u2.jpg

I thought she was so unrecognizable in this picture, I had to google Cybill Shepherd so I would know which face to put to her name. I have only ever seen her as she is now, not when she was young!

tumblr_n0l42g0L9k1qmke3xo1_500.jpg

And then there are women like Janice Dickinson who should have really stayed away from the plastic surgery…

Perhaps you’d like this…

Okay I’m done xP

I'm glad you didn't have a crash! Come to Australia, and you can drive on the left-hand side of the road, in a right-hand drive car, with the blinkers and window-wipe levers on the opposite side from what you're used to. Oh, and also, our cars don't have hoods and trunks; they have bonnets and boots!

Great job with the pictures. I can't believe Angela Lansbury used to look like that - Murder She Wrote was a favourite of my mum's as well. Candice Bergen is just stunning, from other images I've seen of her, and Cybll Shepherd reminds me a little of Christina Ricci for some reason.

The only change I would have made is:

jane_fonda_barbarella_promo_1968j_VDeHGd2.sized.jpg

Jane Fonda for Janice Dickinson

That all sounds very confusing >.< I shouldn’t be allowed to drive in different countries xP
What are bonnets and boots? Your cars seriously don’t have hoods and trunks? O.O How do they function?! Is going to Australia like stepping into a different dimension????

Thank you ^^ I did exactly as you said and typed what you said into google verbatim. And that link that I put down there was what I found.
Cybil Shepherd young kind of does look like Christina Ricci. Although I shouldn’t be surprised you’d think that since I know you’re in love with her xP

I did see Jane Fonda’s picture in that link I sent but I wasn’t sure since I hardly know her. The ones I put separately were the ones I actually knew, most of which I had never seen so young, with the exception of Susan Serandon.
Only reason I wanted to put Janice Dickinson there was to let everyone know she so does not look like that anymore and she’s on the list for botched botox and plastic surgeries next to Joan Rivers, Lindsey Lohan and Heidi Montag…

Malicious Lullaby said:
That all sounds very confusing >.< I shouldn’t be allowed to drive in different countries xP
What are bonnets and boots? Your cars seriously don’t have hoods and trunks? O.O How do they function?! Is going to Australia like stepping into a different dimension????

Thank you ^^ I did exactly as you said and typed what you said into google verbatim. And that link that I put down there was what I found.
Cybil Shepherd young kind of does look like Christina Ricci. Although I shouldn’t be surprised you’d think that since I know you’re in love with her xP

I did see Jane Fonda’s picture in that link I sent but I wasn’t sure since I hardly know her. The ones I put separately were the ones I actually knew, most of which I had never seen so young, with the exception of Susan Serandon.
Only reason I wanted to put Janice Dickinson there was to let everyone know she so does not look like that anymore and she’s on the list for botched botox and plastic surgeries next to Joan Rivers, Lindsey Lohan and Heidi Montag…

Maybe driving on the wrong side of the road is something you're already used to? xD

No, but going to Queensland when you're in Australia is like stepping into another dimension. As you cross the State Line, there's a road-sign which reads; "You are now entering Queensland, please wind your watches back 100 years." (Not really, but there should be!) They're called bonnets and boots rather than hoods and trunks; same thing though.

I am in love with Christina Ricci. See what I mentioned in regards to personality above, then go watch, 'The Opposite Of Sex'. Oh, and on that subject, I also recalled what it was I loved about Holly Hunter's character in CopyCat. From Roger Ebert's review on IMDB:

"A petite woman in rooms that are usually full of big men, she is friendly, cheerful, warm and confiding, and uses first names as if she were the third-grade teacher. But there is steel beneath her exterior, and we glimpse it as she pounds along a hallway, walking in one direction while looking in another, storing up mental notes for later retrieval. She can be sharp and sarcastic, and she has an attitude."

Sharp, sarcastic, and has an attitude. Remind you of anyone? xD

I recongised Susan Sarandon and that shot immediately, since I watch Rocky Horror every time it comes on tv. I didn't find Janice Dickinson attractive at all in the image you posted, so I don't even want to imagine how she looks after plastic surgery!

A lot of people have probably already seen this, as it's apparently gone viral. However, thought I'd throw it one here as I find it pretty damn cool, and creative.

A Poem written by an Year 11 Student from Brooklyn:

double_meaning_poem.jpg

Mr Quixotic said:

Maybe driving on the wrong side of the road is something you're already used to? xD

No, but going to Queensland when you're in Australia is like stepping into another dimension. As you cross the State Line, there's a road-sign which reads; "You are now entering Queensland, please wind your watches back 100 years." (Not really, but there should be!) They're called bonnets and boots rather than hoods and trunks; same thing though.

I am in love with Christina Ricci. See what I mentioned in regards to personality above, then go watch, 'The Opposite Of Sex'. Oh, and on that subject, I also recalled what it was I loved about Holly Hunter's character in CopyCat. From Roger Ebert's review on IMDB:

"A petite woman in rooms that are usually full of big men, she is friendly, cheerful, warm and confiding, and uses first names as if she were the third-grade teacher. But there is steel beneath her exterior, and we glimpse it as she pounds along a hallway, walking in one direction while looking in another, storing up mental notes for later retrieval. She can be sharp and sarcastic, and she has an attitude."

Sharp, sarcastic, and has an attitude. Remind you of anyone? xD

I recongised Susan Sarandon and that shot immediately, since I watch Rocky Horror every time it comes on tv. I didn't find Janice Dickinson attractive at all in the image you posted, so I don't even want to imagine how she looks after plastic surgery!

Shush. That is not true and you can’t prove it! xP

LOL. So it’s like going into the Amish in Queensland?

I know you are xP I think all of Blue Moon knows you are xP This is the part where I keep rolling my eyes until they are permanently rolled into the back of my head xP
Although the day men find another Indian celebrity aside from Padma Lakshmi or Aishwary Rai to be the most beautiful Indian women alive is the day my eyes will stop rolling xP

Sharp, sarcastic and has an attitude…is he describing you?
Oh I knew that was from Rocky Horror too. She remains that way for a good portion of the movie actually xP
It was the only one I could find her a bit nude…I thought she was beautiful when she was younger but then in her vain attempt to stay so young looking, she ruined herself and now just looks freaky and mean and comes off as a bitch more than anything because of the way she looks. Which seems rightful in my mind. I much prefer Twiggy.

But if I am being really honest…I much prefer the legendary Bollywood actresses over the Hollywood ones. Despite how I feel about how Bollywood and India cinema is becoming today, I will never insult how it used to be because that was Bollywood in its prime, with an actual culture and not just copying the Western culture.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Shush. That is not true and you can’t prove it! xP

LOL. So it’s like going into the Amish in Queensland?

I know you are xP I think all of Blue Moon knows you are xP This is the part where I keep rolling my eyes until they are permanently rolled into the back of my head xP
Although the day men find another Indian celebrity aside from Padma Lakshmi or Aishwary Rai to be the most beautiful Indian women alive is the day my eyes will stop rolling xP

Sharp, sarcastic and has an attitude…is he describing you?
Oh I knew that was from Rocky Horror too. She remains that way for a good portion of the movie actually xP
It was the only one I could find her a bit nude…I thought she was beautiful when she was younger but then in her vain attempt to stay so young looking, she ruined herself and now just looks freaky and mean and comes off as a bitch more than anything because of the way she looks. Which seems rightful in my mind. I much prefer Twiggy.

But if I am being really honest…I much prefer the legendary Bollywood actresses over the Hollywood ones. Despite how I feel about how Bollywood and India cinema is becoming today, I will never insult how it used to be because that was Bollywood in its prime, with an actual culture and not just copying the Western culture.

Oh, I think that denial told me all I need to know, xD

Not quite; I don't think the Amish would refuse to fall into line with the rest of the country, and not implement daylight savings because, "It might confuse the cows."

I can love whoever I want, and it's not as if anyone takes any notice of my random bullshit anyway. No-one else knows, xD
Surprisingly, I've not heard of either of those, but Aishwaray Rai is very attractive

Sharp, sarcastic and has an attitude? No, he's describing you; and my favourite qualities in a woman, xD
I never noticed! She's still a good-looking lady.To demonstrate how much I follow Hollywood gossip, I just found out when googling her after you posted the image, that she and Tim Robbins had divorced! I guess, at least the marriage lasted twenty-something years, which is like eternity in normal people terms.
I didn't even know who she was.

Even more surprisingly than not knowing the Indian celebrities, I haven't watched much Bollywood either. Maybe I'll do that, after I get around to the Lion King!

No it didn’t >.<

Don’t they already though? xD And your reason for why they may not implement daylight savings because of the cows made me giggle hard.

Yeah I am going to have call bullshit on your bullshit. Everyone takes notice. Just check how any views you have. That says enough xP
She was…she got married, had a baby or two and now she is not in the movies. Thank goodness too. I think the one actress who has maintained her beauty that I grew up watching is Kajol. Love her. Hate her husband. He won’t let her do movies anymore while he still does stupid movies with women half his age >.< Perv.

Oh xP Hehe well my name on BMR used to be ‘Sharpii’ xP So you know –bows-
Her daughter looks just like her! I don’t know much about Susan Serandon outside of movies…
How do you know not know Twiggy?! I mean look at that adorable and angelic face!

I know. I’ll believe that when pigs fly. –sticks tongue out at you-

Okay, maybe not, xD

They're the only State not to have Daylight Savings, so instead of confusing the cows, they'd rather confuse the twenty-million people who don't live in that State!

They may read it, but that doesn't mean they take any notice, xD Plus, most of those views just come from me hitting the refresh button when I'm bored.
I have no idea who Kajol is!

The name suits you perfectly, xD
I don't either, just knew she was married to Tim Robbins, and I know him from Shawshank Redemption.
I know Twiggy; I meant I didn't know Janice Dickson; see a recurring theme here, there's lot of people I don't know.

Damn, that flying pig comment just brought to mind another movie I'm yet to see, and it's even Australian (combine that with the above, and people wonder why I don't write Fandoms!):

Babe__Pig_in_the_City.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I have a somewhat slightly OCD brain when it comes to numbers (and finally got a response to my request thread, however not one that worked out!), I thought I'd do a little exercise:

A lot of people have approached me with suggestions which show that they've apparently missed (or ignored) the bolded,

Whilst I enjoy sexually based / sexually themed roles, and I am looking to write erotic stories, centred around a sexual dynamic(s)/kink(s), that does not mean pure smut, or even a 'lot' of it."

which appears on my thread. Then when I mention it, even though it's stated otherwise, presume 'centred around a sexual dynamic' to mean that I am looking for pure smut, or that the phrases 'sexually themed' and 'plot' are mutually exclusive.

I've five active roles going on at the moment, each of which I'd label sexually themed, and have just calculated that with over 200 posts, (so what's that, circa 150,000 words?), there's been a total of three sex scenes combined.

The irony is that I often find these same people writing a 'non-sexually themed' roleplay on the thread, in which their character's are getting fucked in the fifth post, and every third post thereafter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the mention of Babe turned my mind to one Australian film I have seen. About the quintessential 'Aussie battlers'; the Kerrigan's; attempt to save their family home from developers, and one of my favourite comedies, though I'm not sure how well the dry humour translates:

"The Castle"

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-GVRvsZrA[/video]

You might…possibly…potentially—I mean it can happen!—be right…(Yeah, now I really said it in public >.<)

Wait…what? Pennsylvania?

Lol oh okay so I am not the only one who does the refresh thing? xP
She is a Bollywood actress, one of the best of the best. I grew up watching her. I love her <3 And I actually met her when I was like eight or nine. She happened to be at the movie theater with her despicable husband in my home town and my brother spotted her. I was so excited and so he took me to say hi to her. She was so nice. She said hi but her husband just stared up at the movie times and ignored us. I will never forget that moment. Plus…it’s part of why I hate him so much xP

Yeah but I like Malicious Lullaby better. Doesn’t it suit better???
Oh did he play the main guy in that movie?
Oh lol. I don’t know, seems there’s plenty you do know. Maybe just some you choose not to know, like Janice Dickinson, to which I don’t blame you. I hear she’s a bit of a ‘rhymes with punt.’

LOL. You’re welcome? I don’t know, I still don’t believe you! You won’t watch them! Besides, you won’t know which Bollywood movies to watch if you do get to them. But if you do, any with Sharukh Khan in them is pretty much your best bet! He’s the King of Bollywood and the Indian love of my life. (Which is saying something because I don’t like Indian men xP)

It's okay, Mali. You've admitted it enough times in private, it doesn't matter if the world knows!

No, I'm still talking about Queensland.

Nope, definitely not the only one. Between is, we probably account for all the views.
He sounds like a stuck-up prick. Then, I guess when you're famous, you'd get sick of the lack of privacy I can't recall ever meeting a famous actor/actress.

Hmm, is that a trick question? I'm meant to agree that the name 'Malicious' suits you, so that you can then yell at me? Nope, no comment on this one, xD
He did, yep. The best book-to-movie adaption I've ever seen.
Mostly because, as you're aware, I read a shit-ton of movie reviews, but hardly ever actually watch the films!

You're right, I probably won't, but if I ever decide to, I'll ask you for your advice. A few Australian cricketers, such as Brett Lee, have become big Bollywood stars, because of how fanatical they are with cricket over there. I get that, Indian men aren't really my type either.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Hmph. Call me 'Mail' again and I will show you just how Malicious I really can be...>.<

I have no idea what you're talking about! (Maybe you should have quoted my post, xD)

I'd love to see you Mailicious!

Cheeky >.< You're lucky I am so fond of you. But at least there is the proof that you called me 'Mail' once before! So...Hah!
I can be malicious. If I didn't wish to cause you an early and stressful death, I would be very malicious. But we've gone over this so before your hair stand up in alarm, don't worry. I won't be that malicious <3

Malicious Lullaby said:
Cheeky >.< You're lucky I am so fond of you. But at least there is the proof that you called me 'Mail' once before! So...Hah!
I can be malicious. If I didn't wish to cause you an early and stressful death, I would be very malicious. But we've gone over this so before your hair stand up in alarm, don't worry. I won't be that malicious <3

What's this malicious thing that you speak of? I think you've got the i and l backwards, if you're referring to my previous post, xD

Mr Quixotic said:

What's this malicious thing that you speak of? I think you've got the i and l backwards, if you're referring to my previous post, xD

You'd like to play it like that? Shall I wait until the next time you post and stress you out horrendously, this time with a thirty minute reply instead of fifty-one minutes? xP

Back
Top Bottom