Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

I'd eat a handful of hair - or, if unshaven (poo, poo), a pussyful.

Would you rather have an Oscar, in your rightful possession for the rest of your life - or one day with Lord Stanley's Cup?

I'll take the Oscar :D

Would you rather have a beautiful house and ugly car or an ugly house and beautiful car?

beautiful house and ugly car

talented and unknown or rich and untalented?

last laugh
Would you rather where a collar in public or eat a meal on your knees in public?

Picnic (Bear? What bear?) Actually, I'm rather tolerant of picnics being "interrupted" by wildlife, but when they start critiquing our taste in wine, that's the last straw!

Equine sports: dressage or an afternoon at the track?

"ils sont partis" Horse track...

Would you rather send a store bought card to your Valentine? or a home-made one?

If I'm fucking, I don't care! Haha! :p

(Kidding aside, my answer would be bottom...)

(And for the REALLY kinky members....)

Would you rather be pissed off? or pissed on??

Let's go with imgainary twin.. :s

Right this moment, would you rather have "monkey" sex (a wild, crazy, "swinging-from-the-chandeliers" primatial fornication) or, make love, taking a slow and sensual pace, no hurry, with lots of foreplay?

Restraints (I think) :s

Would you rather cook a nice dinner for your SO? or take him/her out to eat a fancy smancy restaurant?

Private kiss on a moonlit balcony

Would you rather look better in photographs than you do in person or look better in person than you do in photographs?

Crisp evening with a million stars *Sighs*

Would you rather take a romantic sleigh ride at midnight or a walk along the beach at sunset?

Back
Top Bottom