Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
I bought a new book from Barnes & Nobles this weekend (Gods that store is my weakness) and I am going to share it with you! It's called Would You Rather? After I post the first few scenarios, you should get the hang of it.

Discuss the advantages and drawbacks of each option before making a choice. Stretch, twist, and otherwise abuse your imagination to think of the multitude of ways the choice could affect you. When you give your answer, quote the whole question and then explain why you came to your conclusion.

If there is a question directed at females, and you are a male (or vice-versa), you can do one of several things:
a) move on to another question
b) answer the question anyway
c) freak out

On occasion, "things to consider" have been provided for when you make your decision, but do not restrict yourself to those subjects when answering or debating.

There are no limits to these questions, so go ahead and binge on the inappropriate and ridiculous, overindulge on the smorgasbord of absurdity, and stuff yourself silly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Question 1:
Would you rather...
Fight a creature with the body of a jaguar and the head of a cow
OR
Fight a creature with the body of a horse and the head of Phyllis Diller

Question 2:
Would you rather...
Speak like a pirate during sex
OR
Yodel upon orgasm?
Things to consider: asking to have your timbers shivered.

Question 3:
Would you rather...
Be rolling pinned to death
Or
Beaten to death with spatulas?

Question 4:
Would you rather...
Have multiple lives like a video game character in Donkey Kong
OR
Have multiple weapons as in Halo?

Question 5:
Would you rather...
Work off of a computer for 1978
OR
Have to dress in the fashion of 1978?
Things to consider: green text, green bellbottoms.

Answer what you feel like, more will be added as we go.

From Ruby With Love: Oh, and you can have your posts where you reference the number and answer if that is easier for anyone?

Ex.
Question x (x being number)
(Question answer here)

MORE QUESTIONS!

Question 6:
Would you rather...
Have a Real Doll of Megan Fox
OR
A voodoo doll of your most hated male celebrity?

Question 7:
Would you rather...
Swallow a dozen thumbtacks
OR
Cut off your lower lips with a rusty pair of scissors?

Question 8:
Would you rather...
Have retractable claws
OR
Prehensile dreadlocks?

Thank you. ^ ^
Question 2:
Would you rather...
OR
Yodel upon orgasm?
Cause seriously what is the top things girls go all horny for? Vampires, rapists, and PIRATES! So, I think if I Jack Sparrow them I can have there yummy juices whenever I damn well please. Now, Yodelling would be amusing in its own rights. I mean if you were having angry sex atleast at the end she couldn't help but, giggle and be a bit better but, I'd have to go with Argh than YODELATIEHOO!

Rubyliday said:

Question 3:
Would you rather...
Or

Rolling pinned to death, hands down. I mean I think the sting from being slapped, would suck the most!

Rubyliday said:

Question 5:
Would you rather...
OR
Things to consider: green text, green bellbottoms.

I would go with dressing in the fashion of 1978.

I've recently gotten my computer life in order, working with set ups that I'm pretty happy with or damn close to having set up exactly the way I want them. The idea of going back to something that isn't even as powerful as my cell phone pains me in a way that makes me feel like a huge nerd.

Besides, I'm a huge Devo fan and I'd happily dress the part if it meant continuing to work with the computers I have.

Rubyliday said:
Question 4:
Would you rather...
OR
Have multiple weapons as in Halo?[/color]
Multiple lives, without fucking question.

Mr Master said:
Rubyliday said:
Question 6:
Would you rather...
Have a Real Doll of Megan Fox
OR
A voodoo doll of your most hated male celebrity?
Oh, a RealDoll, no question whatsoever. Question is how would I store and transport it without seeming like a serial killer?

I watched a show on these dolls before and they run into all kinds of problems.

Mr Master said:
Rubyliday said:
Question 2:
Would you rather...
OR
Yodel upon orgasm?
I find it hilarious that the question assumes I don't ALREADY talk like a pirate during sex.

... you would say that.

Rubyliday said:
Rubyliday said:

Question 3:
Would you rather...
Or

Rolling pinned to death, hands down. I mean I think the sting from being slapped, would suck the most!

plus it would take FOREVER!

Rubyliday said:

Question 8:
Would you rather...
Have retractable claws
OR
Prehensile dreadlocks?

HOLY PREHENSILE DREADLOCKS! That would be the coolest thing ever! I would be like Medusa, but cooler.

Rubyliday said:

Question 4:
Would you rather...
OR
Multiple weapons as in Halo. Then I would have unlimited lives, as well. I would just come back and have to do what I did after the last checkpoint all over again. Minus dying.

Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:

Question 4:
Would you rather...
OR
Multiple weapons as in Halo. Then I would have unlimited lives, as well. I would just come back and have to do what I did after the last checkpoint all over again. Minus dying.

No no no, you don't get the lives as well. The answer didn't tell you that you did. Halo was just an example.

Rubyliday said:
Raziel99 said:
Rubyliday said:

Question 4:
Would you rather...
OR

No no no, you don't get the lives as well. The answer didn't tell you that you did. Halo was just an example.
*Acquires the "Variety is the spice of Death" Badge?*

Rubyliday said:
Question 8:
Would you rather...
Have retractable claws
OR
Prehensile dreadlocks?

I'd totally dig retractable claws. Why? Not only are they feline like in nature {harhar!} but they are a good concealable weapon.

Not to mention Mr_Sir already thinks I have claws xD

Rubyliday said:

Question 4:
Would you rather...
OR

well,...multiple lives then you could try live more dangerous and do stuff you would never have done with a single life.

To Answer Question 6

Would you rather...
Have a Real Doll of Megan Fox - She is hot and all but eh I normally don't go for toys, besides I have a male pref.

OR

A voodoo doll of your most hated male celebrity?- I could get into soo much trouble. Their career would be in the shitter. Not to mention, if their good looking... Even if I hate their guts.

I'll go with the voodoo doll of sexual pleasure. Come on Eminem, I'll make you shout my name like I'm Dr. Dre. XDD

Question 3:
Would you rather...
Or

I've been threatened with being rolling-pinned to death so many times (if you're not a married man, I can't explain this to you - but if you ARE, no explanation is necessary) that I now regard it as my inalienable right.

Question 5:
Would you rather...
OR

I choose dressing like 1978 - they sometimes say "Everything old is new again!" but I don't think that'd work with computers.

Back
Top Bottom