Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Dress in the fashion of 1978.

Would you rather be a friendless loser or have a bunch of friends who secretly hate you?

Well, I already have a bunch of friends who secretly (?) hate me, and it's no bowl of cherries, but better than the alternative.

Would you rather be beaten before sex, and then have to atone for your "transgressions", or beaten afterwards because your "performance" didn't meet expectations?

Geez...I'll go with getting beaten before sex so at least I'd get some consoling (hopefully) during the act....

Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?

That's easy..... forego sex... KIDDING!!! Sex every day without exceptionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...... :D

Would you rather be able to stop time or fly?

Oh my....*thinks*....uhhmm.....*thinks some more*....Elected to the U.S. Senate (because afterward, I think it would be a cinch to star in a skin flick!) :p

Would you rather be gossipped about or never talked about at all?

Camille said:
Oh my....*thinks*....uhhmm.....*thinks some more*....Elected to the U.S. Senate (because afterward, I think it would be a cinch to star in a skin flick!) :p

Would you rather be gossipped about or never talked about at all?

Gossiped - as long as it's between the Cowgirl and her girlfriends.

lol..oh really now! Hmm...*Thinks of the juicy tidbits she could tell her friends about Drow* :p

Would you rather be the smartest or the sexiest person you know?

Bound (I LOVE the feel of rope against my skin)

Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave?

(Interesting question) the wave, I like being a force of nature

feel your lovers breath on nape of your neck or in your ear?

Oh my...that is a HARD question, as I absolutely go nuts over both! :p Okay okay, I'll play by the rules....uhhmm.....neck!

Feather-like kisses along your abdomen? or inner thighs?

inner thigh (making me crazy thinking about it)

play strip poker or spin the bottle?

Strip poker! (And be forewarned: I'm good at poker!) :p

Would you rather love and not be loved back, or be loved but never love?

The horse, of course! :p

Would you rather have a missing finger or have an extra toe?

I'll take the extra toe; I need all my fingers, some more than others....

Would you rather be a pauper in an enclave of wealth, or a rich man in a pit of poverty? Think well before you choose....

The pauper. (Why change things now?) :p

Would you rather eat a handful of hair or lick three public telephones?

Back
Top Bottom