Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"Yeah. Definitely. But I think I'm getting used to this." She smiled and looked at the eggs. "I'm guessing I rest for a while then we continue?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I hope waiting goes by fast." She whispered. She laid back on the bed and sighed before closing her eyes to rest.

"The beholder? I've never heard of it. I'm guessing hes a beast with tentacles?" She grinned and looked at him curiously.

She grinned and followed him to the cavern. She studied it and nodded. "I'll see you in a bit I guess." She giggled and walked inside.

what awaited her was a massive floating eyeball, the lid taking up most of it's form, orange and scaly. It blinked, looking down at her. "Ahhh, they've finally sent me some pleasure?" His voice was only within her head, not her ears.

When she saw the floating eyeball, the sight itself almost made her want to turn around and leave. What kept her there was the will to please Donovan. Taking a deep breath, she heard the voice in her head. "They have indeed. Pleasure and breeder." She responded with her thoughts.

"Breeder? Delightful, this egg has been weighing me down." A slit opened in the bottom of the eye, three thick tentacles and innumerable small ones coming out.

Egg? How big does this thing have to be to weigh this thing down, she thought to herself, forgetting momentarily he was inside her head. She looked at the tentacles and bit her lower lip in delight. They looked like they would be so good.

The smaller tendrils slithered out, wrapping around her and lifting her. "Don't worry, it's not large, just dense."

She licked her lips and ran her fingers over the smaller tentacles. "All right. I can handle that." She smiled and looked at the thicker tentacles.

She looked at the eye as its tentacles started pushing into her ass, pussy and mouth. She moaned and start bucking hips.

The eye became half-lidded as he began thrusting mightily into her, his tentacles rubbery and flexible.

Back
Top Bottom