Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"We could always have a bit of fun, I don't mind seconds." He chuckled, his tail rubbing along her's

"Ooh. Then maybe I could return the pleasure you gave me earlier." She whispered, moving her tail along his crotch. She grinned and moved down to her knees slowly.

She smirked and opened her mouth, her tongue sliding out and moving across his skin. She savored the taste of his cock before taking him in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the base of his member while she took more of him.

She moaned out against his cock as he tail slithered down to touch her wet lips. She finally reached the hilt of his cock. From there, she sucked slightly while her hands played with his balls.

(Balls are internal, Sorry for the absence, I was sick.)

He groaned in pleasure, holding and bobbing her head gently, pushing his tail between her lower lips.

(Ahh. Thanks for letting me know. Everyone's getting sick these days.)

Her hands rested on his hips as he started to bob her head. She moaned against his cock, sending pleasurable vibrations down his length when his tail teased her swollen sex.

He groaned, cock throbbing and wrigging against her tongue, his tail pushing more deeply into her, rubbing her inner walls.

She moved her tongue around while she sucked. Loud moans came from her, causing vibrations down his cock. She bucked her hips against his tail and smiled up at him.

He grinned down. "I get the feeling you really want me inside you." He teased her, thrusting the tail deeper.

She smiled up at him at his teasing. She bucked her hips and gripped his hips tightly. She moaned softly while sucking on his cock more deeply.

She looked up at him and shook her head. In a muffled voice, "I want you inside of me." She blushed softly and moved her tail to caress his inner thighs.

"I don't mind doing it right here. It's enticing just to let you take me right here." She smirked and pulled away from him to lay down on her back.

He smiled, leaning down over her. "Mmmm, a good choice of position." He smirked, sliding his tail out and thrusting his cock in deeply.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he leaned over her. "Aren't they always?" She smirked and let out a moan as he thrust his cock inside of her. She rocked her hips forward as much as her extended belly allowed her to.

He panted, thrusting deeper, cock squirming inside her. "Oh yes, I'm definately going to submit a request to have you carry my young."

She clearly remembered what she missed about him. The way his cock squirmed inside of her was amazing. She smiled up at him after his comment and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

He groaned, tongue slithering as easily as his cock, caressing her mouth as he thrust his hips faster.

She gripped him tighter to pull him closer to her as his cock wriggled inside of her. It felt much better here than in her ass. It touched every spot that was enough to send her over the edge.

"Mmm, are you already cumming?" He smirked, thrusting fast and deep into her. "A little quick, maybe I can get two out of you."

She gripped his shoulders and gave him a smirk at his smart remark. She giggled, moaning softly in the process. "Two? I doubt it wouldn't take too long." She grinned before starting to kiss his neck.

He grunted, thrusting harder into her, pushing her against the floor. "You've come to terms with this place faster than most you know."

Back
Top Bottom