Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"I guess it's probably because I need some place to stay. Nothing is better than a protected facility like this where I get pregnant." She smirked and moaned softly as she bucked her hips more to increase the pleasure.

"Well, I can't lie. I really love having a heavy belly." She smirked up at him and graoned softly in pleasure.

(Happy belated birthday! I'd have wished it earlier, but my internet was down.)
His breathing grew heavier. "It's more than that isn't it? You just plain like sex..."

((Haha. It wasn't my birthday. Cake day on the Internet means the day you joined a website. Thank you though. My birthday was a couple months ago.))

She felt her second orgasm approaching quickly. "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just like you." She hinted before bucking her hips roughly against his.

(Never heard of that one, heh.)
He smirked. "Maybe that's mutual." He leaned in with a grunt, running his tongue along her collarbone as thick, amethyst seed filled her womb.

((I've been on Imgur for too long. Hehe.))

Soon after he had spoken, her walls tightened up and she came. She moaned loudly and gripped his shoulders. The feeling of his seed inside of her womb with the eggs was amazing. "Ah, I think they're coming very soon. You loosened them up pretty well."

His cock slid slowly out, retracting without their hips ever parting. "I'd say so, yes, they do tend to absorb any nutrients around them to speed gestation."

Her hand stroked his cheek gently while her other run rubbed her belly. She grinned softly as his cock retracted back. She liked laying down next to him. It was comfortable for her. She groaned softly as a wave of pain went through her.

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Oh yeah. They're definitely moving." She sat up slowly and held onto the wall for support. She held her belly and looked at him. "I want to get this over with. You promised me the next ones would be yours."

He chuckled, helping her down the hall. "I promised I'd put an application through, it will take time dear."

She groaned softly and followed him with whatever strength she had. "How long will that be?" She said before digging her nails into his arm as a wave of pain came through.

"A few days if it's accepted." He smiled, laying her back on a bed, readying a collection bin.

"What would we do until then?" She laid against the bed and took deep breaths to distract herself. "How many eggs did that thing put inside me again?"

"About 6 I believe, though it's hard to know for sure." He smiled. "Until then we continue mating you."

"Last time you said he might've put a hundred inside." She chuckled softly and let out a soft groan. "O..oh fuck. I t-think they're coming now."

"Okay, okay. I get it. Donovan...it hurts!" She complained. She threw her head back and groaned as she started pushing the eggs out.

He slipped the tip of a needle into her neck, the injection dulling the pain as heavy eggs slowly pushed out of her.

She panted and gripped the bed sheets, groaning as the first egg pushed out of her and into the container. She grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "6 is going to take forever."

She punched his arm and smiled slightly. She took a deep breath and continued pushing the rest of the eggs out. When she was done, she laid her head back and groaned.

Back
Top Bottom