Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She started to moan and groan against the tentacle in her mouth, bucking her hips against the other two. It seemed like the eye was enjoying itself as well.

"You enjoy this far more than the other girls they've brought." He chuckled, thrusting his tentacles faster into her body.

She grinned while panting and moaning. It was true. Donovan had said she was different in a good way. "W-well, I'll take it as a compliment." She groaned, bucking her hips to meet the fast thrusts of the tentacles.

She gripped one of the tentacles to brace herself. Her orgasm was quickly approaching, and she knew it would be a big one.

Her hips started to move faster in time with the hard thrusts. Finally, she cried out and arched her back as she came around the one in her pussy.

She panted heavily and loosened her grip on the tentacles she held on to. She wiped her sweat from her forehead and smiled softly at the eye.

A thick bulge pushed through the tentacle, forcing it's way past her cervix, landing heavily into her womb.

A soft squeal of pain left her before falling silent after it was in her womb. She sighed and smiled at the bulge in her stomach. It made her smile to see a bump.

"A lot, actually." She smiled and began to stand on her own on the ground. "What will actually come out from the egg?"

"Mmmm, not sure, it can be very random. Ask your handler about the "Echidna." It's the same basic prospect."

She nodded and smiled. "Thank you." She bowed her head just slightly before walking out of the room. "Donovan?"

She smiled back at him and giggled. "It was fun. Look!" She pointed to her round stomach where the egg laid. "Oh. And he told me to ask you about the Echidna."

"Ah yes. The 'Mother of Monsters Effect'. Certain being only have one child of their own kind, and after that, their genetic data randomizes. Creates whole new species, though with a large degree of unhatched eggs."

She listened curiously. The Enchidna was definitely an interesting species. It was an interesting concepet. She wondered what he would be after she gave birth to the thing inside her womb. "That's...wow. I never would've thought that was possible." She giggled and hummed to herself. "How long will it take for the egg?"

She tilted her head at the idea. "I like it. It sounds interesting. Can we do it? I want to do it. It sounds fun."

Back
Top Bottom