Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

DarkMudkip

Cluster
SengokuBasarafull1336745_zpsa5727562.jpg

The year is 2165. Criminal syndicates have all the power; the police now only pawns in their pockets. Yakuza from all over the Land of the Rising Sun have taken advantage of their reign of power and have prayed upon those lesser than them. Men slain in the streets, women sold off as concubines and children used as slaves. Many have taken it upon themselves to try and correct these wrongs by becoming mercenaries and vigilantes; even the mighty clans have decided to try and play their part in righting the wrongs of Nippon. Sanada Genjiro Yukimura is one such youth, having trained since he was of tender years. His close friend, Sarutobi Sasuke, aids him in his struggle by supplying him with targets and 'villains' to slay. Another young man and Clan leader, Date Masamune, fights the battle of fixing Nippon; along with his trusted retainer, Katakura Kojurou. These are dark times in the Land of the Rising Sun; the world needs a light to help them through. Even if it is carried by a few short change heroes.

Yukimura aimed at the targets head, a rich man who had a bad habit of not paying any of bills. He had been hidden on the roof of another building for almost two days now, waiting for the perfect time to take out his target. This one was to be killed on site, he had angered to many people. Finally the man came into view, taking a seat near the window, perfect. His finger hovered over the trigger, the man perfectly lined in his cross hairs. He squeezed the trigger and the loud gun shot rang through the streets, the glass shattered and the man's head was nearly blown clean off.

The guards inside looked in a panic before all of them dropped like flies, one-by-one. "That was a good clean shot you had, boss. Your aim is getting better every time you come out on these missions." Sasuke praised over the ear piece Yukimura wore

"Thank you, Sasuke." Yukimura said, edging away from the edge of the building and heading back to the ladder that led off the roof, putting the gun on his back before climbing down. "What's my next mission?" He asked, jumping down onto the ground.

"Well, you have a resting period right now. Boss Shingen's orders. Says you been workin' too hard and you need to relax for a spell. Can't say I disagree." Sasuke answered

"Sasuke, I need to keep working, there is always room for improvement." He said as he made his way back towards base.

Yukimura rubbed his eyes like he could rub away the dark circles that made his eyes seem sunken in. "I'll be fine, Sasuke." He insisted.

"Well, we'll just see what Boss Shingen says, won't we?" Sasuke smirked slightly and moved from his perch after putting away his own high caliber sniper

"Lord Shingen has other matters than such a lowly being as myself to trifle with." Yukimura responded as he headed down an alley way, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Don't talk like that, boss." Sasuke slid down a drain pipe and hopped down safely, pulling on his jacket and dusting it off, "You are one of the matters he has to trifle with. He worries about you literally all the time. Swear to God."

Yukimura made a noise, slipping in the gate of the Takeda mansion and locking the gate behind him. " I guess you're right." He sounded tired- dead on his feet to be more precise.

Sasuke frowned, feeling concerned, "Boss, as your long time friend, I am asking you; please get some rest. You look like you're about ready to keel over."

Yukimura nodded. "Yeah." He agreed, heading to the house with slightly sagged shoulders. He headed inside and down the hall to his room, pulling his gun off his back and setting it carefully against the wall, then pulling off his coat and hanging it on the coat rack, removing his guns from the holsters and setting them on the desk before collapsing on the bed.

Sasuke went to report to Shingen, letting Yukimura rest in peace.

~*MEANWHILE!*~

"Kojurou, where the fuck are you!?" Date Masamune yelled as he shot guard after guard, kicking a few men down and shooting them in the head. Katakura Kojurou slashed and stabbed at many a man who swarmed him, "I'm right next door, Masasmune-sama, I'm a little busy!" "Hurry the fuck up!!" Masamune growled

((And since I have no clue what to do~!))

Megohime unlocked the doors to the front of the ammunition shop she had running, changing the sign from 'closed' to 'open' then heading to the counter and sitting down in a chair, propping her feet up on the counter and taking out an old revolver, beginning to disassemble it.

Masamune reloaded his Colt Magnum quickly before placing it in his holster and swithing to the shotgun he had on his back, taking out mass of men at once. "Kojurou, I'm serious!" "Masamune-sama, would you kindly shut the hell up!?" Kojurou growled as he cleared the room he was in and moved to aid Masamune

Megohime inhaled deeply, smirking softly at the hefty smell of gun powder, setting each piece of the revolver on the counter beside her.

Masamune and Kojurou moved all the way to the head of the building; a fat little man who had been taking advantage of the women in his company. Before he could even twith, Kojurou plunged his katana into the man's chest before Masamune shot him in the head. The Date leader smirked and holstered his gun, "Nice work, Kojurou." "Arigatou, Masamune-sama." "Now, let's go. I gotta see a lady about an upgrade." Masamune started to leave and Kojurou made a noise, "Another thirty minutes of flirting only to get something you didn't want, I see."

Megohime had completely taken the gun apart and was working on putting it back together, focused on her job.

Eventually, the bell on her door rang and a familiar Azure Dragon strode in, dark blue coat swishing lightly with his movements, "Well, hello, beautiful~" Masamune greeted. Kojurou sighed softly as he stood behind Masamune

Megohime didn't even look up as she worked. "Here to actually buy something this time?" She asked, pushing her bangs out of her face.

"Maybe," Masamune leaned against the counter, "Depends on how good you are to me today~" He purred. Kojurou sighed softly and stepped forward, gently laying a .44 Revolver on the counter. It looked like it had been attached to an explosive, "Forgive me, Megohime-dono, but I can't seem to stick with any gun you give me. I'm going to have to stay with my katana, if that is acceptable."

Megohime stood up and set her own revolver aside, making a face at the gun. "Don't worry about it." She waved it off, ignoring Masamune completely and grabbing the .44 and setting it under the counter to see if she could try and salvage it later. She then turned to face Masamune, leaning forward on the counter so her low cut top dipped forward a bit. "If you're not gonna buy anything, get out~"

Masamune inched closer, "I can make it worth your while and you know it~" He told her, "Or is my last visit a blurr for you~?"

Back
Top Bottom