Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wish Game

Nyarly said:
Granted, you will always fall asleep, whether you want to or not.

I wish the test tomorrow will be as easy as the one today was.

Granted. But you'll still fail. :3

I wish I had more coffee.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Granted, those fish are man-eating pirhanas. o:

I wish I wasn't so hungry!

Granted. You're no longer "so hungry". Now you are "a little hungry" for the rest of eternity and no matter how much you eat you still feel the mild discomfort of "a little hunger".

I wish my unemployment comes through and I can bullshit all the way until the fall semester beings again.

Granted. But your your debt grows with a warning. So you have no enough money to pay for next semester tuition fees.

I wish I could meet Frankenstein?

Granted, but it's includes a secret gateway that connects the hot spring and hell.

I wish I could pass my exams easily.

Granted, but they would take away you good look and give you more weight.

I wish I could meet a pure blooded vampire!

Granted, but you would be soon killed, in ways you could never guess, by the weaker Gods since the would envy you power.

I wish I could spent a weekend on space in a traveling spaceship?

Granted, but the only movies you have available are made-for-TV Lifetime movies. You've never felt so close to your inner self.

Looking around my room, I wish I had a way to make my action figures/busts/stuffed animals/etc come to life, like something out of Indian in the Cupboard.

Granted, but they come to life after they go through a malfunctioning life-giving device together which swaps all their parts creating new monstrous versions of your toys who then uprise against you and eat you.

I wish I had more time each day

Granted, you get to repeat the same day over and over, ala Groundhog Day, thus giving you as much time to do anything you wish.

I wish I could harvest Mr.Master's horn when he's not paying attention.

Granted, you succeeded and the horn falls down cutting of your flesh and pinning inside your body. None knows if you will able to survive.

I wish I could simply steal the money and power of a yakuza boss!!!

Granted. You have the power and money of a yakuza boss but with that comes a life filled with dangers around every corner. You live happily for the first few years, doing as you please. But then you start to get old, your defenses are down, and life isn't seeming all that grand anymore. You don't have to worry about that for to much long though, as in the middle of the night one of your rivals manages to get into your home and kill you.

I wish my cold would go away. -_-

Granded, the sky clears no rain outside but all the clouds and thunders are inside your home. So it starts raining in your home. Enjoy.

I wish could work in a zoo!

Granted, but it turns out to be a Han flavored carbonite pop

I wish there was an In-N-Out burger out here

Back
Top Bottom