Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wish Game

AkumaTsuki

Star
Simple forum game where the old adage of "Careful what you wish for" comes into play.
IE: "I wish for a puppy."
The poster below you will say granted, but something bad happens.
IE: "Granted, but you forget to feed it and it dies." OR "Granted, but you suck it up with the vaccum."
The granter then makes their own wish and the chain continues.

So let the wishing chaos begin!

"I wish for a license to kill."

Granted. Your dearest friend seizes on your new licensed killability and murders you on the spot, with no consequences.

Granted. Believing your good fortune to be perfect, you take more and more risks every day. Some say that you have an almost insatiable lust for pushing yourself to the limit. Perhaps you are going slowly insane. Perhaps not. In any case you are saved again and again through countless near-misses. Interestingly enough , your family begins to believe in your new-found luck and abilities. One day, you decide to take it easy and just go for a simple bungee-jump off of the top of the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the drop your cord snaps. Somehow you avoid death and instead, by the grace of your good fortune, you end up quite alive. And in a coma. Your family keeps you alive for many years, foolishly believing in your ability to pull through this. Sad to say, you never do.

I wish that my wish affects nothing at all.

Granted. Your wish goes through, doing completely nothing. Sadly, neither do you, for the rest of your life, leaving no mark except for a few footprints, carbon, and a coffin at your death.

I wish for a dizzying and overwhelming intellect.

Wish granted. Though your smarts chase everyone away and you live out the rest of your days as a bitter hermit who's too smart for his own good.

I wish for a happy life.​

Granted. By a cruel twist of fate your happy life was bestowed upon your worst enemy instead. The following day you receive a mysterious note:

We do apologize for the mix-up but thee was a error in the routing. Unfortunately, we cannot take back the wish but we do strive to give you what we can.
We should now likely apologize again, for all we have left in stock is eternal misery.

We hope you enjoy it regardless!

Sincerely,
~The Management

I wish that greed did not exist.

Granted. Because greed doesn't exist, there are no more robberies, therefore all police forces are disbanded. Without jobs, they fill up what remains open for others to work with. More than 20% of people go into unemployment, then the military. Soon, War becomes a job aspect instead of military conquest, and millions die for some to get a paycheck.

I wish that Internets had virtual portals so you can quickly meet with friends.

Granted. Though you lose your penis in one of the portals and become paralyzed from the waist down after a trip.

I wish I could own a Red Panda.

Granted, but Red Panda is hungry, and boy do you smell good....

I wish I could die by shnu-shnu (correct spelling as applicable)

Granted. Your modelling days end at the very first photoshoot, when you slip on the runway, falling off, breaking both legs and arms, and putting a dent in one of your breasts.

I wish that I was immune to all diseases.

Granted, but you're caught by people that are fetishists, and are used in some weird anal play before being killed and eaten.

I wish for world peace.

Granted. On the way there, a meteorite hits one of the windows, slowly siphoning air out of the ship. But by the time the air is out, and before you suffocate, you crash into the star and burn to death.

I Wish I had a dollar.

Granted, but he turns out to be psychotic and stalks you. eventually, he gets pissed off that everyone steals your time from him, and kills all your family and friends before kidnapping you.

I wish I always rolled high. (aka, 6's on d6, 10 on d10, etc)

Granted - But you get tossed out of games for 'rigged' dice despite being unable to have thus. And so are labeled forever more as a cheater D:

I wish I had 9 lives.

Sure, you get the rather pathetic Simon, mass produced copy of the Necronomicon.

I'll take a decent life of little problems and little success.

You get that life that you wanted. Only everything is little.

I wish I could dance.

Granted. You stub your toe, which turns into a fracture that never heals right, and you can't dance properly again.

I wish I had a katana.

Back
Top Bottom