Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wish Game

Disturbing said:
Granted, but it's gone bad. You need to undergo emergency surgery to get that out of your system. While putting you under, the needle used to supply you with anesthesia is accidently replaced with a needle infected with HIV. Enjoy your aids. and for what?!? Curry.

I wish this thread back to life! BWHAHAHA!!!
Granted but you now get lame post and trolls for the next 20 pages

I wish I had a drumset.

Granted, but all previous, present, and future drum skills deteriorate to that of a 3 year old jewish girl.

I wish the trolls away? If impossible, I wish I had money to pay back various debts I currently have.

Granted, you get the money, but they are only loans and you still have dept.

I wish the man of my dreams was real.

Granted, you are sent back in time for 5 seconds before something goes wrong and the universe rips you atom from Atom.

I wish I had a pony.

Granted, but its kept in an impenetrable transparent box so all you get to do is watch it die of starvation.

I wish I had the motivation to do the things I need to do.

Granted, but you forget what it was you wanted to wish for just as you were about to write it down.

I wish my room wasn't such a mess.

Granted. A maid volunteers to clean your room, but she is fierce when it comes to cleaning. She kicks out of your own room and when you return all of your possessions [prized or not] are gone and thrown away. At least you didn't have to pay.

I wish my boobs weren't prone to knocking over everything [including people] when I pass by.

Granted, but now that all the guys that you want to make love to, they find that there's a invisible barrier between your breasts and their hands and the rest of their bodies, and they get frustrated, leaving you with your breasts. Forever.

I wish teleportation was available.

Granted, but then you meet this fabulous guy who convinces you to go to Las Vegas for a quickie marriage, but you end up stranded there after he meets this really amazing cocktail waitress, who convinces him to take off for Los Angeles in your car.

I wish my ex would beg me to take him back so I could laugh in his face (God, I'm so f'ing petty; I could have wished for world peace).

Granted, he comes to you crawling on knees, crying and wailing for you to come back to him. But when you accept it finally, he gets up, laughing, saying that you're a idiot, and all his friends come out with cameras and video recorders. It's a Youtube sensation, and you don't get any of it.

I wish for inter-planar shifts.

Granted, it happens. Only after you die and you never know.

I wish bluemoon was like it used to be.

Granted, but we get the old sucky version that was abandoned and nobody comes here anymore because it's not as cool.

I wish I had some good shoes that never need to be replaced.

Granted, but this person turns out to be a kleptomaniac who steals from you.

I wish I understood the mysteries of time and space and physics.

Granted, but upon learning such knowledge your head implodes. Such information is not fit for human minds.

I wish I had something to do.

Granted. An unstated emergency breaks out, McDonald's is given the power to draft, you number comes up and you're a fry cook for the next four years.

I wish my brother would clean up his act.

Granted, he runs away to Tahiti and becomes a fugitive and only turns out worse than when he started.

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy...

Granted. Except everyone gets so happy they go on cheery rampages and murder everyone with smiles on their faces.

I wish things were back to complete normalcy.​

Granted, but life from then on, becomes the definition of utterly and depressingly boring.

I wish buttered popcorn had no more calories than normal popcorn, but still tasted just as good.

Jaijin said:
Granted, but life from then on, becomes the definition of utterly and depressingly boring.

I wish buttered popcorn had no more calories than normal popcorn, but still tasted just as good.

Granted. But they use cocaine instead of salt.

I wish I didn't have to be so damned exhausted to get a good nights rest.

Granted, you will always fall asleep, whether you want to or not.

I wish the test tomorrow will be as easy as the one today was.

Back
Top Bottom