Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He walked over and held her in his arms, "Shh, don't worry about it. Don't think too much. When you do, everything starts to fall apart. I just want you to think about what makes you happy. I do all the time, that's why I'm still here." He looked down at her, "You make me so happy, some days I don't even believe I'm not dreaming." He smiled and kissed her, holding his lips against hers.

She knew what was freaking her out. She was afraid of him having sex with her and disappearing. This sex element was freaking her out. Because she had never done what she had done before. She got naked so quickly in front of him. And now she was slowing down. She knew this was not working out. She knew what she had to do when she got home. She lightly kissed him back and then pulled away. "Lets finish the day." She added. The rest of the botanical gardens were beautiful. And the other two were a nice treat. But around dinner time they were finally home. She had been a little nervous. "Come on." She replied, lightly taking him up towards her bedroom.

He really enjoyed the rest of the day with her. The rest of the botanical gardens were beautiful. But for a long time it seemed like Katherine just wanted to go home. Ben felt ashamed for answering her the way that he had, but tried to keep a smile on his face, for her sake. When they finally arrived home, Ben followed her to the door and upstairs. He was greatly confused, it was barely dinnertime and she already wanted to go to bed? He followed her with slight apprehension.

Once in the bedroom, Katherine took him over to the bed. "We are having sex. Now." She replied, starting to get undressed. "Don't question....just fuck." She added, stripping down. She was feeling confident. And she didn't want it to go away. She wanted to get this over with. This was holding her back. The fact that she was afraid of sleeping with him. "I am on birth control so don't worry." She said, undoing her bra and then sliding out of her panties. He was still dressed, staring at her. "Well, don't you want to fuck me?" She asked.

Ben stood in disbelief when she said they were having sex. "But, Katherine..." Was all he could eke out before being interrupted. He watched her as she stripped, once again showing him her body, perfect to him in every way. He could barely form a sentence before she was stark naked on the bed, asking him to fuck her. Ben couldn't believe that she was eager to have sex with him after so long, and in disbelief that he wasn't jumping on the opportunity. He asked, "Katherine, are you sure this is something you want to do? After what happened at the park..." His voice trailed off.

Katherine sighed and then stepped closer, undoing his pants. "The reason why I freaked out was thinking about things. Sex scares the shit out of me." She added, unzipping his pants and pulling them down. "I have worried that I will fuck a guy and he will leave after he gets what he wants. So I have been waiting for that perfect guy." She added, then yanking his boxers down. "With you, I already jumped quickly and got naked in front of you and used my hands on you." She continued, now pulling his shirt off. "I realized that I am stupid for waiting now. You are here, you care deeply and this is what is stopping me from enjoying our relationship. Something that will feel damn good." She finished, pulling him towards the bed with her. "Now, are we going to fuck or not?" She asked, pressing her body against his and kissing him deeply.

He listened to her as she stripped him naked. He smiled as he realized she was just being safe, making sure she wasn't hurt. He crawled into bed with her, and returned her kiss. He whispered, "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that." He teased holding his face in her hands and feeling his cock get harder each second. His hands traced her body, feeling every inch of her soft, delicate skin. He closed his eyes as he danced his tongue with hers, overwhelmed by the sensations he was feeling.

They got on the bed together as he spoke. She smiled at him, hoping to do this soon. Otherwise, she just might chicken out... She kissed him back, his hands exploring her body. Her hands wrapped around his back, her fingertips tracing each muscle on his back. She parted her lips against his as she moved a leg up, hooking his around his hips and resting her calf across his lower back. She wanted this. She needed this.

He laid with her and kissed her passionately. He then sat her upon himself, looking down at him. Her breasts were beet red, he knew she was nervous. He grabbed the base of his shaft, and teased her pussy with his tip. He moaned loudly, finally feeling how wet she was for him. He very nearly came right then. He rubbed her for a short time, then looked up at her. He gave her one last look of caring, and nodded his head to tell her it's ok for her to lower herself. His heart raced in his chest, he was actually going to have sex! And with the most important girl in his life!

He moved her around, then her now sitting on him. Oh so she was going to ride him first? That was embarrassing. She blushed a bit, not knowing that her breasts reflected the color in her breasts. She moaned softly as the large head ran across her pussy, brushing along the little nub of pleasure. She got more wet as he rubbed along her. Katherine rested a hand on his shoulder as he leaned up against the bed. She looked to him before nodding her head. Swallowing, her other hand positioned his cock. She moved slightly, finally feeling the head breaking way. She gasped, looking at him with wide eyes as she slid herself down onto his shaft, moaning gently. She had never felt anything like it. She was no longer a virgin.

He moaned with her as she slid down on top of him. Everything below his waist trembled, his goes curled with pleasure. He rests his hands on her hips, and slowly starts to push his cock inside her. He goes slowly, not wanting to hurt her or make her bleed. The sensation was overwhelmingly amazing. Sex was everything he had imagined, and more. He was elated that he lost his virginity to her, and that she lost his to him. He placed a chand on her cheek and kissed her as he pushed slowly inside her.

With a little work, she bottomed out on his cock. She couldn't describe the feeling...except full. She was full. She moaned softly as he started pushing up into her, fucking her gently. She was bleeding just a little bit but not too much. Just a few spots. She smiled, leaning into his hand before they shared another kiss. She placed her hands on his shoulders, moving herself gently. They were a little awkward at first but it still felt amazing.

He began to thrust his hips into hers slightly faster. He held a hand on the back of her neck, and moved the hand he placed on her hip to her ass. He moaned in her ear, biting his lip from the pleasure. He squeezed her ass, in love with how firm it felt in his hands. He whispered to her, "This is the greatest feeling ever, Katherine." He gently pushed her ass more onto his cock, pulsating in and out of her.

He was doing most of the work there. He was the one thrusting in and out of her. She enjoyed hearing him moan, music to hear ears. Of course, the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy was very erotic. She loved that sound as well. She almost rocked her hips into his as he was thrusting in and out of her. "Get on top of me..." She whispered. She wanted the typical missionary to start with. Then they could really explore later.

He slid out his cock slowly, and moved out from under her. He gently turned her over, where she was laying on her back. He left shortly to grab a towel and wipe up a little of the blood from both of them. He nervously laughed, and inserted himself inside her once more. He moaned as he slid it in slowly until his base reached her lips. He stretched himself across her, his arms curled under her shoulder blades and being used as gentle help in thrusting deeper inside her.

She rolled onto her back and then saw him leave. What was that for? She then looked down as he wiped up some blood on his cock and the bed. "Oh.... "Katherine moaned, tilting her head back as he slid into her once again. "Ah...." She moaned, feeling him pressing against her. With the way he was lying, he could thrust deep lying inside of her. "Oh Ben..." She moaned in purse pleasure. The way his cock reached deep in her, the thrusts that jolted her a bit. She spread her legs wider, trying to get as much pleasure as she could.

He tightened his grip on her, thrusting deeper into her. He moans loudly, "Fuck, Katherine, oh fuck." His cock is squeezed tightly by her walls, and he throbs with each thrust. He can feel himself getting closer and closer to climax. He starts wondering if it would be a terrible start to cum inside her. But he quickly kills the thought as she spreads her legs. He then pumps faster inside her, using a free hand to rub her clit in time with each thrust.

"Oh fuck..... fuck me..." Katherine replied in between her moans. She obviously was enjoying this a lot as her moans echoed the room. She moved her lips, kissing him deeply as his hand moved down. Her legs twitched in excitement as he started rubbing her clit, playing with it as he hammered away at her pussy. "I want you to cum inside me..." She whispered. She wanted to know what it felt like. She heard it was great. She could feel her climax approach relatively quickly now.

He kisses her hard, trying to keep control of himself. He hears her request, and a tingle shoots across his spine and into his cock. He moans, "Fuck Katherine, I'm cumming," loudly groaning. He leans forward and grabs her headboard for support. He pounds her hard, hard, hard. "Oh fuck!" He exclaims, teetering him the brink. He pumps inside of her faster than ever, moaning, "oopojhhh my Goooodd!!" And with one last push, he tells, "Fuck!" He shoots inside of her, his cum spraying all over her inner walls. He twitches his cock to squeeze out any remaining cum, and pulls out.

She wasn't there yet. She hoped to be though! He grabbed the headboard, pounding into her as roughly as he could. She arched her back a bit, rubbing her clit furiously now. She finally felt herself there. Just...almost....there. She reached her orgasm first, gasping as her hips buck up slightly. Her walls contracted around his shaft, milking the orgasm out of him. She was panting after, feeling him shooting a large load into her. He pulled out quickly, their juices running out of her and onto the bed. "Holy fuck..." She whispered as she looked up to him. Katherine was no longer a virgin. And neither was Ben.

He watched as their cum seeped out of her. He heaved above her body, exhausted, yet satisfied. He slumped over next to her, and kissed her gently. He held the kiss, not wanting to separate from her. He wrapped an arm around her, holding her after he had just fucked her. He brushed a lock of hair behind her ear, and whispered lovingly, "So, we did it. We're both...well, not virgins." He smiled at her. She glowed, even in the dusky light, she glowed like the rising sun.

She held him close, not moving now. She was exhausted! And she didn't do much! He probably was tired as hell. She kissed him gently, kissing his neck s few times softly. She reached down, pulling a blanket over to two of them. She looked at him when he spoke. "Yeah...I am glad we did..." She whispered, placing a hand on his cheek. "And you were standing there gawking at me earlier." She teased him, smirking.

He laid beside her, his hand resting on her hip as she rested one on his cheek. "I'm happy you trust and care for me enough to let me be the one to take your virginity." He whispered back. He giggled, "Of course I was gawking, who wouldn't?" He asked. He looked Depp and loving into her eyes for quite a while before moving. The soarkling blue reminded him of the koi pond he gazed at earlier today. He kissed her nose and said, "You know, we still haven't eaten dinner yet." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her in jest.

"I knew this is what was holding me back from everything." She whispered to him. She then rolled her eyes gently as he kissed her nose. "Yeah but the more you gawked, the less confident I was." She explained. She sighed and then laughed. "Oh so now I actually have to cook after sex? Damn this is a bad deal!" She joked, laughing. "How about some Chinese take out? I am craving some." She said, cuddling up closer.

He gave her soft eyes, "I'm sorry if I made you feel any less confident than you did. I meant for the opposite to happen. I was just so shocked that you were ready to have sex right here and now that I had to take a moment to process what was going on." He ran his fingers through her hair, "But now that we've taken that next step, I'm proud to say that you are the most beautiful thing in my life. Nothing you or anyone else can say or do that will convince me otherwise." He smiled at her, and rested his cheek against hers. He whispered with a smile, "Takeout sounds great."

Back
Top Bottom