Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

Katherine just shrugged it off. It was the fact she didn't want to chicken out. She then blushed a deep red when he spoke. "You are so sweet." She whispered to him. She then just relaxed for the moment. "Good, because I am exhausted!" She teased, laughing. "So how do you feel? Knowing that you are not a virgin anymore?" She asked him gently, playing with his hair.

He giggled, "I try to be sweet, you deserve only the best." He gave a peck on her lips, and continued, "I don't really know what it feels like. It doesn't feel too different from not being one. But, then again all I did was thrust into you." He laughed nervously. "How does it feel for you, not being a virgin anymore? I noticed you bled a bit, I'm sure it feels a little different?" He reached over to the phone and ordered takeout, after asking Katherine the number of the nearest Chinese restaurant. He ordered two orders of her usual.

"And came inside of me." She teased him. When he spoke, she looked away. "Sorry..." She replied to the part about her bleeding. She couldn't help it! That was embarrassing though. Not like she could help it. "I just feel...relief." She replied. Katherine gave him the number to the restaurant and told him what to order. It just meant later they would have to get up which sucked. "I still can't believe how fast all of this went..." She told him.

He backtracked, "Oh no! Don't feel sorry! It's just, I don't want you to be hurt. I know it's natural and all." He smiled at her reply. "Well, I'm glad you feel relieved. I'm so happy we're at this point now." He smiled broadly at her. He adjusted his arm around her, and said, "I know. Just a few months ago, we were strangers. And now, look at us. I just hope we aren't going too fast." He said listlessly, remembering their fight earlier today about the speed of their relationship. He didn't want her to freak out and worry about how fast they were going again. He asked her, "Since we have to get up anyway, do you want to go ahead and shower now? I'll carry you there if you want." He teased.

What was the next step? Getting engaged? Were....they really eventually going to be that serious? Marriage? That was the too fast she was talking about. "I just think we need to be honest with each other and tell each other when we feel like it is going fast or something." She explained. She then parted and rolled out of bed. On the sheets was a cum stain with some blood in it. "We just can't fuck in the shower now." She teased, smirking before heading off to the large bathroom.

He nodded his head in agreement, and helped move her over. He noticed the bloody stain, and wanted to make a comment, but chose not to. He could think of nothing that wouldn't either gross her out, be incredibly offensive, or get him kicked out. He simply removed the sheets and placed them in a nearby hamper. He walked with her into the bathroom, and saw how large it was. It had a shower with a tub, and a full-sized tub as well. He helped her into the tub and laid her across the bottom. He held her hand and turned on the water. He knelt beside the tub, watching as the water ran over her legs, and up her body.

They had done some weird things. There was the tub/shower combo and a walk in shower and the full sized tub. Why...she had no idea. He took her over to the one and then told her to lay down. She looked to him as he knelt down. "What are you doing?" She asked curious about what he was doing. This seemed strange.... there was a full tub for both of them or a large walk in shower.

He have a smirk, "I'm trying to be romantic and wash you." He said, blushing slightly. He hung his head slightly, "I was hoping you'd appreciate the gesture," his mouth contorted into an embarrassed smile. He tried to hide his blushing, "I remember seeing this in a movie, once. The girl he falls in love with takes a bath, and he washes her. It looked like a really smooth thing to do to impress a girl, and I thought I'd try it." His voice cracked slightly. "I guess I'll stop now." He said as he dropped his shoulders and hung his arms.

Katherine of course felt so guilty after that. "I...no!" She replied, frowning. "I didn't mean that as a bad thing. I was just wondering. I mean... like I said, it is not like I have ever hand anyone do this. I was just wondering what you were doing...." She added, sinking into the tub a bit. "I am sorry. I just thought you meant we would shower together or take a bath together was all. So that is why I was asking...." She said, feeling bad now for the way she acted.

He perked his head up slightly, admitting, "It's ok, probably not a lot of guys do this. That's probably why it's weird that I do." He rested an arm across the back of the tub, running his fingers through her hair. It got tangled a few times, mainly from the sweat making the strands stick together, he thought. He asked, "If you want me to, I could bathe you and make you feel like the most special thing in the world. Which you are to me, of course," he laughed, "or, if you really want me to, I could get in the tub with you. It's your choice." He said, kissing her cheek.

Katherine lightly sat up and stopped the tub. It was only a little bit of water. She drained it before getting out. She went over to the other one and started filling it up, then with bubbles. "Both of us should bathe together." She replied, answering him. She hoped before they got in the delivery guy would be there. And just as she finished shutting off the water, the doorbell rang. "You get in the tub, I will go get the food." She said, wrapping herself in a towel before heading down stairs. She was only gone for a few minutes before coming back up and joining him in the tub. She settled in between his legs, resting back against him. "Much better..." She whispered.

He nodded, and started lowering himself in her tub. The bubbles reached just below his nipples, and his knees stuck out of the water. He didn't mind, too much, however, he didn't question bathing with her. As the doorbell rang, he waited for Katherine return with the food, he started looking around her bathroom for a short time before she climbed back in the tub. He let here between his legs, and he leaned back so she could rest her head on his chest. He reached his arms around, and started eating the Chinese. He smiled, "Eh, I guess." He teased, flicking her hair with one of the chopsticks.

"What are you doing?! Are you eating in the tub?" She asked, laughing. "I didn't mean for you to eat in the bathtub...who does that?" She asked. Katherine then filled the tub up with more hot water for them. "Seriously though....I cannot believe you are eating in the bathtub..." She added, rolling her eyes.

He looked at her, in wonder, "What? You brought up the food, what was I supposed to do? Bean, you just started the bath, I'm not having one or the other." He laughed. He raised his hands as the tub started filling up, finally resting his hand in the edges. Every few bites, he would hold the chopsticks in front of her and wait for her to take a bite.

Katherine rolled her eyes. "I totally meant that we would eat after." She said. When he would give her a bite, she would take it. "I guess I can cross off eating chinese food in a bubble bath with a hot guy...off of my bucket list." She teased, rolling her eyes. This was strange....but fun. She didn't know what to think of it.

He laughed with her, "And I can cross off romantically feeding a hot girl Chinese food...off of mine." He gave a peck in her cheek, and basked in the feeling if the bubble bath. He looked at her silky skin in the water, the droplets dripping down and collecting in the bath water. He had always fantasized about bathing with a beautiful woman, and was grateful for the chance to live out at least one fantasy.

Katherine rolled her eyes at him as he kissed her cheek. Certainly strange to say the least....different as well. She had never thought this would be her life. Or that she would sleep with a guy so soon. Sometimes she wondered if they were taking things too fast. Probably honestly. It had been barely a month...right? Usually that meant it came on strong...and would end quickly. She would just have to see.

He finished off his Chinese, and set the box by the side of the tub. He placed the chopsticks in the container, and wrapped his arms around her. He held her tightly, pulling her into his chest. He cooed softly into her ear, "That was pretty good, thank you for paying." He brushed her hair back, thinking heavily about the situation. Here he was, haut now relaxing with a girl he had just met barely a month ago, and just had sex with barely an hour ago. He felt like it should be awkward between them, but he felt quite comfortable. He asked her for confirmation, "Hey Katherine, we've been together for a long time. Not LONG long, but...you know what I mean." Here I go stumbling over my words, he thought. "And, we had sex not too long ago. What I'm trying to ask is: do you feel...awkward, at all? Or uncomfortable?"

"Your welcome." She replied. It was still strange that he chose to eat in the tub. That was bugging her a bit. Just seemed to be so strange. But she wasn't going to tell him that. He held her closely, her moving her hand sin the water. This was relaxing at least. The hot water. When he spoke, she moved a bit to try and look behind her at him. "Hm?" She asked him. When he spoke, she tilted her head to the side. He finally told her what was on his mind. "Well.." She started. "It is different. I mean....I thought I would have sex with a guy I was in love with and we would have been dating for months....I think everything just quickly accelerated." She explained. "But I am a little afraid that we have gone too fast. And I don't want it to just fizzle out as quickly as it started you know?" She asked, looking back slightly to him. "I mean, I don't know if we will be together forever but I don't want things to end either." She told him. Hopefully he wasn't hurt by anything she said.

He listened to her reply, and gave a concerned smirk. He responded, "I understand. But, when you said you wanted to have sex with someone you were in love with..."he thought about his words very carefully, "Well, you had sex with me, that's obvious. But, you say it like you don't love me." He quickly clarified, "That's fine, don't get me wrong! But...could it be possible that...in the future, you could fall in love with me?" He looked longingly at her. He had started to have serious feelings for her, and he didn't know if she reciprocated those feelings. It wasn't quite love, but definite emotional attraction. He found himself kneeling he could fall in love with her, and he wanted to make sure he wasn't about to be heartbroken by the first woman he let so deeply into his life. He adjusted his position in the tub so they both could sit side-by-side.

"It is not that. I mean...I guess I have just never been in love. I don't know what love is. Do I care for you a lot? Of course. But love...is such a hard thing." She replied. "But I do care deeply for you." She explained to him. Katherine looked to him when he spoke about eventually loving him. "I think so. I mean, I can't speak for the future always but I believe I will love you one day." She said. She wasn't shooting him down. She was just saying how she truly felt. She then moved to the opposite side of the tub, facing him. "What about you?" She asked him. Would he fall in love with her? She assumed he would.

He smiled at her response. "That's all I can ask for, is the possibility. Nothing more." He sealed his response with a kiss, and replied, "I guess I'm the same way with you. I can't say for certain, but I see us being in love. I was just hoping you wouldn't want to see us together for some time after we had sex. I mean, I thought we had a connection, but it's really up to what you think..." He trailed off as he spoke. He didn't want to offend her, but it seemed like her feelings dictated the pace of the relationship.

Well it sounded like he would love her. That was a good thing. That he loved her, eventually. She wanted the guy she gave her virginity to to love her. She then furrowed her eyebrow at him, getting the soap to wash herself. "Huh?" She asked about the second part. What was he talking about? He didn't...what? He wanted to ask her what she thought? Like...would they have sex again or not? She was rather confused with the way that he posed the question to her.

He shook his hard, and buried his face in his hand. He muttered, "Ugh, I'm sorry. Whenever I try to talk to you for a while, my mind turns into mush, and I can't get my words straight." He recollected, "What I meant to say, was that we had sex, and we had a moment, I thought. And in that moment, I wanted to be with you for...well, forever, as cheesy as it sounds. But you seem to really want to go slow, and it kills me, because I can't wait for the moment when we're finally on the same page." He swirled his finger around in the water, hating himself for babbling.

Katherine smiled at his comment. It was rather cute but she then frowned. He always made her feel guilty about that. "Ben...." She replied. "You have to believe me that I care so much..." She whispered. "I just...I have never been in love. I am 18...I guess I am just being cautious is all. I never thought you would move here with me? I just...it is so much. I just can't jump to say that I love you right now. I have never felt this way before and I am just scared..." She replied. It was making her feel bad when he guilted her. She understood they weren't on the same page.

Back
Top Bottom