Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He exited the car after she parked it, and walked around the shops with her. They had an old-fashioned charm that attracted Ben. There was something about the nostalgia of it that made him smile. He laced his fingers with hers, letting her give him a tour of Main Street. He stopped at the first shop, and asked, "So what does this place sell?"

Katherine walked with him, knowing today would be a long day. Of course, she couldn't show everything to him at one time. The city was too big. As he asked about the store, she looked in a bit. "Looks like antiques." She replied to him. She wasn't always on main street so she didn't know exactly what all each place sold. This was close to the campus but she didn't always visit here.

He gave a "Hm" when she replied that the store might have sold antiques. He continued walking with her, glancing and stopping at flower stands, pottery stores, a statuary, and a few old bookstores. He enjoyed taking. A stroll down the street with her. At times he would alternate between holding her hand and rested it on her shoulder as they walked. When they came upon a frying stand, he had to check it out. "We have to ask for something fried," he pleaded with Katherine, "It's Texas tradition!"

Main street was more for tourists sometimes it seemed. But she wanted to show him as much as she could. She, looking to him when he spoke. "Ben..." She replied. He wasn't wrong though. Anything you want to fry? People would try it. You could fry just about anything. Butter, Koolaid, twinkles, pizza, and everything else in between. "What do you want?" She asked him, looking over the big menu.

He pored over the menu, happy that he finally convinced Katherine to give in and indulge a little. He spotted the item he absolutely had to try. "Hello, sir? I'd like an order of fried ice cream." He spoke to the attendant. He looked over at Katherine, visibly bored at the stand. Part of him regretted ever liking fried food around her. The other part wanted the fried ice cream. He asked her, "Do you want anything? I'll buy."

Katherine wasn't bored...it was just she was trying to control herself. Fried cheesecake bites with raspberry sauce? Her mouth was watering... This could be her weakness. She snapped out of it as she looked to him. "Oh uh....the cheesecake bites and I will pay.." She added, then pulling out her wallet and some cash. Maybe they could share a bit. There was a table under a large oak tree nearby they could sit at.

He bit his lip a little when she pulled out her wallet. He wanted to be a gentleman and pay for her. But he shrugged the thought, it was only fair that she pay for them when he paid for an entire date for them both. He walked her over to a picnic table under an oak tree and sat next to her. He handed her her order, and he bit into his. His jaw dropped at the taste. "This is possibly the best thing I have ever tasted in my life." He stated, half-hypnotized by his treat. "And to think, he just carries a tank of liquid nitrogen to make this!" He was surprised at the lengths people went to fry food. He held his hand at her waist as she ate, asking her, "So how do you like them?"

She figured they could switch off or something. She just didn't want him thinking that she was taking advantage or something. He grabbed the food and then she let them to the table. She sat down, him next to her. She watched as he was shocked. Katherine wondered if she just lost him to fried ice creams. She laughed a little bit, taking a bite of hers. It was amazing as well. "I think you found your new love. I think I am replaced by fried ice cream!" She teased him. She then nodded her head and dipped the other half into the sauce and held it up to his lips for him to try a bite. "They are really good. Like so good." She teased.

He opened his mouth and took a bite of her cheesecake bites, "Wow, they are good!" He said. Not as good as the fried ice cream, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He played along, "You know, I think you're right. I'm sorry, Katherine, but I'm dumping you. Fried Ice Cream, you are my one true love. Be mine forever, and never leave me." He said dramatically. He laughed and stuck a finger in a bit of the raspberry sauce. He rubbed it on her lips and gave her a kiss. He added, "Mmm. It tastes much better on you than on the cheesecake."

Katherine laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah well you can't have sex with fried ice cream. Well I am sure it will hurt your cock." She teased him. She then looked at him confused when he put the sauce on her lips. But her question was answered as he kissed her and licked her lips. "Well of course, the sauce is the best part." She added, laughing before lightly kissing him again.

He smirked at her, "I'm sure the treat and I can find a way. It won't hurt, so much as just be really cold. But Patrice doesn't mind my size, because we love each other all the same." He quickly looked at her, "And yes, I named my treat Patrice."

He smiled when she kissed him back. He offered, "So do you want me to carry he food while we walk around for a bit? We don't want to burn daylight sitting here aging kissy-face and making love to fried ice cream, now do we?" He winked at her as he stood up. He finished off his dessert and picked up her cheesecake bites and carried them.

Katherine just gave him an "are you serious?" look when he spoke about naming his ice cream. "Did you smell too much manure on the farm and it made your brain wonky?" She teased him. She then nodded her head, dipping one of the last ones and popping it into her mouth. She then motioned for him to have the last one. She satisfied her sweet tooth. She chewed and allowed before speaking. "You know what, I should get you some clothes. Or maybe boxers to wear around the house. Or a thong...." She joked, smiling at him and laughing. Him....in a thong? Laughable.

He popped the last one into his mouth, and kissed her with his mouth full. He swallowed, and then was playfully offended, "What? Oh, how dare you! All you women are the same: wanting to change your man, never letting him be who he is. Once you start dating a guy, you have to change everything, is that right?" He teased heavily. He smiled the entire rant, so she didn't get the feeling he was actually offended. He told her, "If we do go shopping though, I will be picking out my own clothes." He laughed. He raised an eyebrow when she talked about boxers or a thong. He replied, "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea..." He trailed off as he imagined walking around her house in a cheetah-print thong. Sexy, he thought.

He liked kissing her a lot. It was nice though. Katherine originally thought he was serious. She was worried. But his smile said otherwise. She just rolled her eyes. "Yeah and all men are the same, trying to get sex as quick as they can." She joked. She then placed her free hand on her forehead. "Oh god, what have I done? I will settle for boxer-briefs but no things. Leave the thongs to me." She explained to him.

He gleefully ignored her jab at wanting to have sex all the time. He then replied to her, "Well, I'll only agree to that if you wear the thong all the time around the house. Nothing more. Break those terms, and I start wearing them." He laughed and winked. He squeezed her into his side, a playful gesture. He noticed a store selling clothes, "Say, speaking of clothes shopping, that place doesn't look too bad." He pointed over to it, "Want to check it out?"

"Oh come on, you see me naked all the time!" She exaggerated. She still wasn't super comfortable about being naked with him 24/7. He was more comfortable than she was. She looked to the clothing store and nodded her head. "Sure." She replied, steering them inside. She looked around, noticing the mens and women's sections. She wandered over with him to start with.

He gave her a look of disbelief, "Oh come on, I've seen you naked maybe twice. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure the definition of 'all the time' isn't 'twice.'" He joked with her. He led her into the store and they started searching in the women's department. Ladies first, Ben thought. He waited as she looked through all the clothes. He didn't want to seem like a pervert, looking at ladies' undergarments.

"Oh hush." Katherine replied, pushing him slightly. Of course, he insisted they look at the women's first. She looked through, noticing that she had a lot of the stuff. There was nothing that screamed to her that she had to have. She noticed that Ben had been eying the underwear. She grabbed his hand and pulled him over. "Hum..." She said, holding up a bra that would only cover half of her breasts. She placed it against her chest for him. "Like this?" She asked.

He wasn't necessarily eyeing the underwear, so much as trying to avoid eye contact with any of the other patrons. Ben's face perked up when she grabbed his hand and pulled him over. When she held up the bra to her breasts, his eyes lit up. He smirked, "I do, very much." He gave her a coy look as he noticed the matching panties, which had see-through material on every part except the crotch and part of the back. "They would look great with these." He held them up daintily with two fingers on each hand, shaking them at her in an attempt to persuade her.

Katherine noticed how much he lit up. She looked at the price, noticing it was much cheaper than she usually spent on bras. She set it back down, moving to find the color she wanted and the size she needed. She looked at the panties he held up. "Alright." She said with a laugh, finally getting her size. She then looked at the panties and grabbed a bigger size. "Hum...." She said, looking over at the nighties. She picked out one that was sheer besides the bust, a slit up the middle and it looked like the bow tied the cups together.

He looked over her shoulder at her, asking, "So are you gonna get the pair I showed you? I'm positive they would look amazing on you." He kissed her cheek and let her resume her dig through the clothes. He made his way to the men's department, and started looking over the shirts. He could use a few more, living out of a suitcase for now. He wasn't one to be super fashionable, anyway, so when he found a handful of solid color shirts for $2 each, he had to buy them. He also found a leather jacket that he loved. It had a faux fur collar, lined inseam, and had a bit of wear that was made into the material. It was $50, not a bad deal for the quality of it.

"Yes Ben, I will." She teased him. She picked up another bra to show him but he was already gone. That was unfortunate. She guessed the rest would be a surprise. She collected the lingerie, then going and placing it into a bag to carry around as she looked at some tank tops to layer under her clothes. She was done rather quickly. She had solo many clothes and shoes and such. She found Ben, sneaking up behind him and slapping his ass gently. "Find anything?" She asked.

He jumped slightly as she slapped his ass. He turned around to see her carrying a bag full of clothes. "Why yes, I did." He answered. "I found this great jacket, and a ton of shorts for cheap. I'm thinking of getting a few pairs of jeans, too, while we're here." He commented. He showed her the jeans he had picked out. They weren't unlike the ones he normally wore, and that was what attracted Ben to them. He knew the brand was reliable and comfortable, and was happy to find them at such a low cost. He also added, "You know, I might need to go and try to find a suit. Being in the city, that's what you people wear, right?" He teased her.

It wasn't all really that full. She nodded her head, seeing that he found a lot of different things. A lot of them looked rather good! She could tell that he liked them as well. She then looked back to him and laughed. "Sure. Of course." She replied, then looking around. "You want to go up and pay?" She asked him. She assumed that she was buying him his clothes.

He nodded, "Yeah, I guess we'll pay for our own bags. I don't want to feel like you're my pimp, buying your bitch nice things." He joked, hugging her to his side as he said. He walked up to the counter and paid for his bag. He grabbed his receipt, and waited for Katherine to be finished with her purchase. While he waited, he spotted a pair of Aviator sunglasses that went perfectly with his jacket. Before she finished paying, he quickly bought the glasses and put them on, waiting for her outside once more. He turned to her, the tag still on the glasses.

Back
Top Bottom