Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina giggles. "Indeed it could have been. So you wanna do anything together today? Can be what you want. An I'll try to keep these two in check." She says referring to her maws.

Swagger laughed "No not really, well I probably won't be doing anything interesting to YOU today, I just usually watch movies and stuff... Hopefully I'll evolve soon." it said seeming to give the concept of evolution some thought as Swagger was technically speaking at the moment 'genderless'.

Of course this was only a technical term, as Swagger did have a definate gender, however with its libido and lust being so unusually low, as well as its genitalia not being exposed like that of most, it is practically impossible to determine it's sex.

"Evolving, it makes one stronger and can change their appearance, even if it's a slight difference... I read up on evolution in one of my books. And I would actually like to watch a movie with you if that's alright." She says

"I know about evolving, I'm just having a problem with one of the conditions for me to be able to evolve." It said with a sigh. It then looked up at her, with a small smile. "Really? You just wanna watch a movie? Alright." It said somewhat cheerfully. It then surprisingly hugged her...well made an EFFORT to hug her, it could only manage to hug her waist. as it's body was on the short side.

As Chris fell asleep again Jane twirls away, spinning around the house she finds two new people. "Ooohhh new people" she twirls to the two of them and bows "hello I am new here" she said raised back up "I am Jane a Kirlia and the other day I found out I am a psychic and fairy now, how fun" she said happily sitting next to the gooey guy

"Sure. Sounds good... Though I'm still new so could you tell me where to go please?" She asks. "And oh hi. Another fairy type! Yay!" She said excitedly.

God...What more horrors must you put me throu-Oh right I'm here with...um...Oh geez, I think I forgot to ask her her na-Ooh look a new person. It thought as its attention span flickered from here to there, only settling upon seeing the 'new person', Jane. "Hiiiiii... I'm Swagger, a Sliggoo. This is....um...." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-!!! It took a wild guess on the Mawile's name "Kat. A Mega Mawile."

"What are you swagger...are you a jelly monster?" Jane asks pokeing the jelly like creature. Though she turns to the mega person, "being. Fairy is kinda cool now dragons can fear us" Jane claps her hands together "but your cute mis fairy person what's your name

I somehow sort of got her name right.... WIN! It thought.

"Um..I'm a dragon-type...slime thing.." It said with a small laugh, it usually just remained quiet when people talked about the whole 'Dragon-Types and Fairy-Types.' Seeing as how it was boring to it, and quite... a touchy subject for it.

Jane smiled and move to Kat "you are pretty" she sits in her lap looking at her "so what you all doing !" She asks

"Ohhh scary movie....maybe I will try" Jane said shivering a bit as she gets off of Kat and sits next to two swagget

"Don't worry Katryna, I GOT THIS." it said leading them to the theatre within the manor that he first got to see when he first arrived there. After sifting through the movies of the Theatre, he found a suitable scary movie, a large film that contained three scary movies back to back. It would provide several hours worth of fun. He eventually figured out how to put the film into the projector, and so he lead Jane and Katryna to the seats, sitting in between them. The first film started, in essence it was a horror film about a killer killing mercilessly on valentines day due to some sort of unusual 'vendetta' on the town. ...However the film started out with a sex scene before actually getting into the real horror stuff.

Swagger honestly was slightly bored observing the sex scene...until he saw the killer inexplicably appear from beneath from where the two lovers were fucking. Right under the bed. The killer also seemed to have easily slipped out from the bed despite them screwing like a pair of lopunny, and...well needless to say, the killer ended their night of passion, stabbing them with a large metal stake like object. The title screen for the movie appeared, "My Evil Valentine." They then jumped to the town, several days away from having their valentines day celebrations and such...with most of the young couples...more than ready to enjoy their valentines day in bed. Bow-chika-bow-bow.

Suddenly, anal sex. Well yes, the movie jumped right to a couple having anal sex, after a few 'townies' mentioned the delinquent son of the mayor of the town...Presumably the same guy who's currently making this horny as hell Vespiqueen, ride on his huge cock, he was a...Well Swagger couldn't tell what he was, he was a dark pokemon it could tell THAT much. So whatever, vespiqueen having anal sex with the mayors son... Wooooo~

Swagger boredly watches, the Vespiqueen seems to be enjoying anal quite a bit...speaking of course subtly, she was kissing her lover, running her hands along her body, letting him play with her dripping wet sex whilst she rode on his huge dark rod, like a wild animal. As he came, she let out an orgasmic moan, biting her lit to shush her own sounds of ecstacy. She mused as she cuddled with the son of the mayor, they then had some dialogue, mainly about a friend returning to town after so many years, the son of the mayor didn't seem at all too thrilled about this. The movie progressed on, to the point where this friend returns, and as it turned out, this large garchomp and the vespiqueen getting banged by the mightyena son of the mayor were once an item, until one day this garchomp, just inexplicably went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom