Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well when I was younger I loved to go places with my parents. I went with them everywhere. Well one day we went to an amusement park, and we got separated... I was scared, but then this one guy came up to me as asked what was wrong, so I replied and told him I was lost, he listened to me and he said he'd help me find my parents. He never did, he ended up taking me to the bathroom and that's where and when he had raped me... In the ass... I've was scarred since that day." She told Swagger with tears forming in her eyes.

Swagger pressed its tail against Katryna's cheeks, absorbing her tears. He smiled softly to her, sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that, I really am....I suppose that's the problem with the world...good people have bad stuff happen to them..." He said hugging her from the side with a small smile. "It's alright though, I mean it's not like you're going to do it again." It said as it returned its attention to the movie. "I really don't understand why people would do that though...Give into something as stupid as lust.." It said with a frown watching some more of the movie.

Groaning, Alistair awoke from his pleasant dream, going through his normal morning routine of a workout and then breakfast, before patrolling the outside once to make sure everything was in order, which is was, before he headed back inside the house. He glanced in and saw the movie being watched by the trio before moving on. Slasher pics were not his cup of tea. Instead, he decided a swim would do him good, heading over to the indoor pool and taking off his clothes before diving in. He acclimated to the water temperature as he began to swim laps with a powerful front stroke.

Memy and Noel wake up together "Sis.. going into town.." Noel said looking for her mate Nox "Nox.. where are you.. I'm going into town.." she said getting sad.. because she cannot find him.

Memy was sucking her paw as she was asleep still

Nox had gone off on his own for a little bit during the night, leaving Noel in the care of her sister with a kiss on her forehead. He was still having trouble comprehending all that had occurred the day before, what with the suddenness of each action. However...it was certainly exciting and the Umbreon did like the Snivy he had just met. She was an interesting one, that Noel...Nox thought to himself as he sat at the fountain once again, not even sure how he had wandered off there again. He certainly hoped that Noel was sleeping well. After all, he really didn't...sleep. His dark aura gave him a little case of insomnia. Though he never needed to anyway, as the darkness gave him all the enrgy he ever needed.

Nero had fallen asleep near Memy, his memory of last night was a bit of a haze, he did remember Memy...and him about to fuck her brains out...and he was pretty sure...he did? Wait... Did he? He couldn't remember. He frowned struggling to get up.

Swagger smiled patting Katryna's back with it's tail. It didn't say a thing about what happened to her after that, it just treated her normally as if she had never told it that. "Oh here comes some of the horror stuff." Swagger said now paying attention to the movie.

Jane teleported in her sleep after falling asleep again she now on the roof, wakes up as she nearly falls off. In a panic she screams for help, hoping someone would save her.
~~
Chris left for a bit to do some shopping pick up some food sense swagger are most of it, he walked around wondering if he should pick anything up for anyone

Noel was outside as she hear a scream "Hey.. grab my vine.." she said sending one up to grab her.. Noel was teared up still thinking Nox took off.. and still had her baby in him.

Memy was still sleeping

Jane saw the green vines and almost didn't wait, she was on them holding on. "Please bring me down from here I don't like it" she sobed almost crying now

Noel was happy a bit for saving her "Hey.. you shouldn't be up there... also have you seen a umbreon? he's my mate.. and Im looking for him."

"No no I haven't ... I was hanging with Kat and a slug person swigger? I think and I fell asleep and I must have teleported up there" Jane sobs and throws herself onto the the Snivy

Nox hears the commotion being made by the Kirlia, standing up and heading out to where they are. "Is everything alright over here?"

Noel was crying as she hugs him "I... don't want you to leave... please.." she crys kissing him

Alistair came running out of the house, unashamedly wearing nothing and water dripping from his body. He'd heard the scream from the pool (It has a sunlight) and had come running to see what the trouble was, figuring that was more important than clothes. He looked around to see the gathered pokemon as he came to a stop. "Is everyone alright,' he asked, concern evident in his voice.

Nox was rather shocked, seeing how co-dependant Noel truly was of him, even in such a short time. Looking into her eyes, he held her tightly, his hand caressing her head as he planted a soft kiss on her head. "Shhh...it's alright, little one. I've nowhere to be but here at your side." Smiling warmly, he kissed her back, though only so far as it would not become awkward, kissing in front of a couple of other fellow pokemon.

Noel jumps and balls up in his arm "Lets go to town.. I want to get a few things for the baby.." she nuzzles him and sniffles still upset.. she thought he ran off with her baby

Catching her in the air, Nox nuzzles up with her, taking a deep scent of her for a moment before sighing happily. "I'm sorry. I just get a bit restless at night. I like to be outside and take nature in...shall I walk us there?"

As the Umboreon and Snivy seem to be friendly Jane goes to Alistar and throws herself onto him. "Let's go for a swim" she said happily

"Well, I just came from there, so I'm fine with it," he replied as he reciprocated the hug, turning to walk back inside while carrying Jane yet again. He made good time through the halls, more because he was getting cold than from being naked. "So, what happened out there," he asked. "When I showed up, it seemed to be over."

"I feel asleep at the movies and accidentally teleported to the roof and I panicked" Jane said whole hiding her face into his chest. Blushing a bit "thank you comming anyways" she said as soon they were in his room, the scent still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom