Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"N-Noel..! Yes...ah! T-Take it all! Mmm!" Moaning loudly, not even worried whether other residents may be able to hear them, Nox moves back a bit and bends Noel over, sticking her ass in the air and shoving his cock back into her tight cunny, pounding roughly into her to make the bed shake a bit with every pound of his powerful hips. "Fuck! Ah! G...Gonna cum soon!"

Memy looks at Nero "Hi.. am Memy.. Swaggers mommy" she jokes grabbing Neros hand to greet him.

Noel crys loudly "Come on.. do it.. cum inside me.. you shit.." she yells at him for taking so long.. her pussy grips his cock as her body wriggles in his hands.

Nox cries out loudly as he reaches his orgasm, his seed firing from his cock so quickly, a dull thud could be heard and felt on the opposing side of Noel's womb. As he came hard inside, he began to fill her up, releasing an ungodly amount of cum inside of her while grinding hard against her rump. Meanwhile, the side-effect of his semen was going to take its effects soon, acting as a very potent aphrodesiac absorbed through the vaginal wall that would cause an unprecidented amount of lust. "A....Ah...Noel...s-so good..."

Memy blushes as she purrs a bit "I.. like meeting new guys.. mine if I show you the best part of a breeding manor?" she said happily

Noel quickly pulls off and lays on her back as her cock was sticking up "Nox... help..." she wines as her vines grab him.

Nox watched as Noel quickly pulled forward, seeing her twist around and show him her thick, erect cock. As her vines grabbed him and began to move him, he knew what she needed, and mounted her once again to help her release more of her love. The aphrodesiac would last for a few orgasms for every load of cum he deposited inside of her, and she would be unable to think about anything else until she had taken care of her sexual needs. He had tried to stay away from sex for this reason, as he had assumed everyone saw it as a negative quality, but it seemed he was destined for love.

Memy pulls him into a drak room and quickly bends over "Ready to have your first go?" she said playfully

Noel crys as he pushes down onto her cock and start to ride her "Carefull.. the baby.." she said jerking him off. The snivy inside him knows whats going on and is wriggling around Noel's cock and sucking on the head of her. "Nox.. say it.. no one but I can get have you.."

Nox moans as he feels her cock deep inside of him once again, riding he slowly while feeling his child wriggle around to help pleasure its mother. The Umbreon reaches down and gropes at Noel's breasts, panting heavily as he rides her harder and faster than ever. "Only you...ever get...to have me...I belong to you!"

Swagger had thankfully left, as he had seen another butterfly. Nero grinned slightly at the sight of Memy's exposed ass. He ran his clawed hand along her ass, slowly running a claw along her pussy, sinking a finger in. Chuckling her said "...Yeah, more than ready hon." He said as he started to get a rise in his pants, undoing his pants he revealed his massive cock, it was sleek along the shaft, but somewhat bumpy near the head.

---

"GET BACK HERE YOU SWINE OF THE DARKNESS!" Swagger shouted as he chased a butterfly

(Goodnight guys..)
Memy looks back and saw he was bear "Hey.. put a wrapper on that thing.. before you fuck me with it.." she said

Noel kisses him and crys as she's going to cum.. her hand jerks him off faster "Nox.. I love you.. I going.. to.. blow..." she screams as the baby snivy sucks her cock as he humps her

Katryna went outside to see what the matter. She stared at swagger trying to catch a butterfly. "That thing is evil?" She asks.

(Sweet dreams, love. *kisses forehead*)

Nox can barely hold on without reaching his own orgasm, feeling her jerking hands getting him off, his cock throbbing so very eagerly while he pounds himself into her hips, knowing full well that the baby Snivy was sucking her cock. "Nnn...I love you, Noel...it seems...our child does...as well..."

Alistair, still watching the show and ignoring being licked, waved good night as Katryna walked off to go to bed. When the show finished, he went off to his room himself to get some sleep for the night.

Chris and Jane both apparently had passed out in their spots, waking up they meet in the halls it is awkward at first bit they get along and go to his room and snuggle not quiet knowing where or what everyone was doing, they go to talk about what's happened.

"Aw...dude...that was..ow..." Swagger hissed slightly as it rubbed its nose, it had a few pains from yesterday...or was that today? Well it still had pains from when it hit its head. It looked around for a moment noting that the grass was moist...but with dew. Not rain. It stretched for a moment twisting around in impossible ways... How impossible you may ask? Well have you ever seen an old timey cartoon where a jolly protagonist may 'stretch' like a huge rubberband after being twisted around over and over? In a similar way Swagger streched as such.

Katryna wakes up and does her usual routine of getting up and going outside. When she goes outside she sees swagger. "Good morning Swagger." she said with a smile.

"Um...yeah, licking something that is mostly slime isn't exactly comforting...seeing as how I just NOW thought about the fact that I'm edible." It said with a shudder, "But I accept your apology, it could have been worse." It said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom