Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel giggles as she disappears again from his view.. she wiggles around him from underneath the blankets and jumps to the ground. Noel Trotts over to her t.v and console, turning them on. "How about a co-op game?" she hops onto his lap kissing the baby in him. Noel gives him a control as they start the game

Memy grabs Swagger and pulls it down "No.. bad Swagger.. come with me and lets play outside.." she giggles still holding onto him..

Alistair glanced over and chuckled as Memy was enjoying herself with Swagger. He was glad she was happy again, compared to earlier. "Meh," he replied with a shrug to Katryna's remark. "I'm fine with it." He looped an arm around her shoulder as she cuddled up next to him, the third person to do that. Apparently, his muscles weren't just for show when it came to the opposite gender (Though he knew that already)

Nox could only imagine what devious idea she must have had in mind for a game, if it would be like anything that had just occurred beside the fountain, he just had to wonder what--oh. Noticing the controller, he took hold and sat on the edge of the bed, letting Noel sit on top as they began to play together.

Noel was balled up in his lap as they both play NotBorderLands2. "Get all the Loot Nox.." Noel said as he skiped past a rare gun. She looks up and kisses his chin "Nox.. your.. the first I honestly li.. love.." She said wiggling a bit to lay more in between his legs

Swagger didn't take being licked all too well, not that it was MEAN about it or anything. Just the sight of a large black eyeless maw scared the shit out of it. When it first looked at the maw before it managed to lick him, it reacted as such: 'What?' While it was getting licked it didn't take it well, "W-Wait Wait What, WHAT IS THIS?!" It tripped and fell from the beam it stood on, only to fall head first onto the ground. It was reduced to a quivering semi-puddle. "....ow.."

Memy was sadden by it falling and cuddle it "You.. ok.. see loook just a booboo" she said licking it lovingly she pressed him between her mommy breast wanting it to be felt loved and safe

Nox smirked as he saw the title of NotBorderlands 2, opting to play as NotKrieg the Saneman and relishing in all of the firearms they were acquiring, meanwhile his red cock slipped from the sheath as he felt her wriggling a bit, his member pressing up between her ass cheeks as they played. "R...Really..?"

Noel was Playing Fatxen and she felt the hot cock press on her "Noel.. honestly.. I never get to see anyone much.. I act tough but, really.. it's just to make up how small I am.." she moves her snake like body around to have her hole side onto his cock.. "Oh.. Nox.. it's a boss fight.." she said as they acted like they weren't having sex right then

It slowly started to reform, and it then turned into a ball speeding away. By all means it didn't like being babied, sure it acted goofy and such, but honestly... being babied? Even Swagger had its pride. It bounced off the wall as it turned on a dime heading out into the backyard.

Alistair shrugged. "Just enjoying the day. Watching these fools." He gestured towards the tv as yet another person took a tumble. "I'm pretty low maintenance. Memy can tell you that."

Nox listened to Noel, smiling warmly as he looked down at her into her deep eyes, nuzzling with her for a moment before he blushed and felt her rubbing her slit against his cock. "A-Ah...this'll be easy..." Paying attention to the game, he pulled out a Morgue weapon, firing explosive shots at the boss while he let Noel have her way with him.

Memy ran after Swagger and jumps it as she holds it close "dont you.. run away.. mommy missed you.." she said squeezing him and purring happily

Noel moves her lower half over his cock as they fuck and play the game together "Ye..ye..yeah.. beat it will be.. fast.." she was holding in her moans as she flobbed a turret onto the ground.

Nox did his best to stop himself from moaning as Noel rode his cock, taking him far inside while they killed this creature together, pulling out his fuzzjaw axe to defeat it once and for all, meanwhile his hips began to slap upward into Noel's rump.

"Pah," Alistair sputtered as he was licked by one of Katryna's maws, wiping off his face with the back of one of his hands. "They always move on their own, right,' he asked.

She looks up at him and blushes "We... mating.. for real then?" she said acting a bit sad.. she starts to quicken her humps on his cock as she felt him throb inside her small hole.. it feels like her pussy was made for a umbreon's cock

The sound of booming steps could be heard by Swagger, it turned for a moment it's eyes darting around only to see a huge shadow being cast over them. "...Bro? Is that you?" said a gruff voice. Swagger then had a bright grin, as it slithered out of Memy's grasp and over to the shadow. It was his stepbrother, Nero. A huge towering, muscular Tyrantrum. He looked down at Memy, it's large red eyes seeming to glare at her, but the tone of his voice gave away that he was actually quite friendly. "..Hi there." Nero said with a small smile.

"No reason," he replied as he ducked his head down to kiss her forehead while holding her close. Two in one day, he must be on a roll when it came to new guests. He laughed as someone got launched on the show to comedown in a resounding crash.

Nox stared down at her, putting down his controller and pausing the game as he grabbed her hips and began pulling hr hard down onto his thick cock, stretching her hole a bit as he fucked her hard right there. "A-Ah...that depends if you want me...cumming inside or not...either way...you'll learn something new about me..." Panting heavily, he certainly hoped she didn't mind a little side effect of mating with an Umbreon.

Memy was getting bored and was done playing with Swagger "Well it was fun boy.. see you later" she said leaving them

Noel looks back as she turns the front half of her body to face him "Fuck... Nox.. cum.. in me.." she crys kissing him and losing herself in therr loving mate "Don't let anyone but, me have your cock.. and no one but, I can have your butt.." she said into his ear

"....Well your friend is pretty rude bro..." Nero said with a small growl. Swagger laughed slightly. "Um...don't hold it against her, she's kind of...strange, but we're all weird in a way." Nero snorted slightly as he looked at the mansion. "I guess so." Nero was a Tyrantrum in his prime, he was more than strong enough to take down and take on any problem that he needed to resolve. Swagger now sat on his brothers shoulders. Nero frowned looking at the mansion. "The hell are you doing in a breeding mansion?" "Eh long story bro-dy." "Meh...'s long as I'm here, I might as well have some fun." "Oh no you too?" Swagger said with a laugh as Nero started to walk into the mansion. "Eh, a guy's gotta have his fun too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom