Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel points the way as she stays balled up in his arm "You'll be safe with me.. I'm tough.. " she said kissing his belly

Memy crys as she's lost with the mating "All.. most... I'm going to blow.. Blaze..." she said forgetting Jane had her cock in her

Swagger slithered on, having gotten a craving for something salty. It went back into the kitchen and jumped up onto a counter cracking open a cabinet to look for some chips. "Wonder if there's some chips around here..." Now came the question of Swaggers gender; Swagger was genderless, no definate gender in the least as it has no genitalia, however one should at least ask it before jumping to conclusions.

The Umbreon followed her directions, shuddering lightly in bliss as she kissed his new pregnant belly, searching for the food while nuzzling with Noel as they walked.

As the two made their way to the small of pizza Noel hops out of his arms and grabs two whole pizzas with her vines. "For us.. Nox.." she smiles at him and moving away from the ones already eating "So.. Nox.. I know.. I kinds forced you.. but, why did you come here?" she said biting into a slice of pizza

"Swagger is gonna eat you so much." It said as it finally located a large bag of chips, it opened its mouth, swallowing the bag whole, it sat there for a moment waiting for the chips and the bag to dissolve in its belly. Soon, two long tentacles sprang from its body, streching out to the refrigerator, slowly prying the door of the refrigerator open to get something to drink.

Jane moans loudly, as she does her pussy clenches the cock of Memy, wanting to milk her of her seeds. Screaming from pleasure Jane lays there

~~

As while Chris just sits there on the coch now watching tv

Nox looked back at her, smiling and helping himself to the pizza as he took a seat. "Um...I...well, it doesn't really have a story...I just sort of wandered in. Nobody was around, and I just needed...time to think."

Memy crys as she cums.. "Fuck.. Jane.. your not fertile right? your kind only breeds once a year right?" she said pumping ropes of sperm into her.

Noel nuzzles Nox a bit as she sneaks a bite of the pizza he was holding "Come on.. a lonely boy.. that submits to a hermaphrodite Snivy.. " she said with a smile of a winner

Nox nuzzles back, though looks very bashful as he tries to respond. "Hey...not fair...you surprised me. I couldn't do anything about it." Smirking, he then cuddled with her even more. "Plus, you were very persuasive."

Blaze cums inside memy since his condom had broken. "Oh Memy..." Blaze holds himself up so he doesn't fall from exhaustion.

Noel looks around the kisses his grease lips "Pizza... hey.. Nox.. want to go to my room..?" she said wanting to get away from the people eating "We.. can play games together.." she said licking his lips and chin clean.

"N-no not yet next week I will be don't worry" she says out of breath loving the heat she felt. "That was amazing, holy crap, but I want a three some next time" Jane says giggling kissing Memy and Blaze on their cheeks

Memy pulls off of Blaze but wasn't looking at him or saw the condom was broken "We.. good because I do want a baby.. right now.." she gets up and heads to the kitchen. Memy opens the cabinet "Hey.. swagger.. what you doing boy?" she said rubbing his head

Alistair circled around the house, finishing yet another round before coming back inside, nodding at familiar faces before sitting down in a chair to watch tv with Chris. "Busy day," he commented idly as his main attention was focused on the tv show.

Blaze sat up dumbstruck at what he had heard her say.

~~

Katryna saw that it was getting late. She got up, went inside and into the kitchen. "Hm? Oh hi Memy. How was your day?"

Memy looks over at her as she keeps petting Swagger "HEY.. you.. you doing ok...?" she said with a smile.

"Ah hello Alistar what's new?" Chris asks as he does that guy nod type thing looking at the tv again, he offers the remote "nothing I wanna see,you?" He asks

Jane sits next to Blaze, "wow that was fun...I am Jane am new" she says looking at him "I am a Kirlia what are you?"

"Well I've only just arrived a few days ago... Whose this?" Katryna asks.

~~

"The names Blaze, I'm a Typhlosion. Nice to meet you." He tells Jane.

Memy pulls Swagger out of the cabinet and holds it in her arms like a doll "This is swagger.. feel it.. " she said carrying Swagger around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom