Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

"U-uh....J-J-Jerri..?" I peep, "K-Kim..? P-p-please...please stop?"

"Aw, Greg...!" Kim says, "Stop? Why stop? Don't you like this?" Kim takes a drink - a big drink - from her wineglass and sets it down. "Here, Jerri...pick him up..."

"wait wait wait..!" I implore, dreading already the indignity of being held in the arms of my employee. But, again: it seems like no one hears me...or, at least, no one listens.

I can smell the booze wafting off her skin as Jerri, a thin but well-built mother (of new young twins, if I remember), reaches in, unstraps my binds and lifts me from my playpen prison. Both girls are marveling at the contraption, incredulous at the intricacy of our little...setup. Giggling as they imagine what fun Milenka and I must have here. Throughout it, I'm arguing - weakly, vainly - please leave me be...

But finally, I'm out, and Jerri holds me like a toddler at her hip.

"Now - woops! almost tripped! - that's better, isn't it?" Kim says with a laugh, peering down over her own big bosom at me, "Now we can chat..." The wine just pours off of her, as well, and I realize I'm trapped, now, between two very drunk women. Her smile is both wry and nonchalant. But it's also dangerous - as is the squash of Jerri's left breast into my side, shoulder and neck. The bodies of these women have already started having an effect on me...

"So, a mommy fetish huh?" Kim asks, feigning surprise, one finger drifting under my chin to insure the direction of my gaze is up, at her. Her breasts are big under the silk of her chemise, right in front of my face. "I always knew...didn't you too, Jerri?"

"I dunno I kinda-"

"Oh, I always knew..." Kim continues, her smile widening over me, "ever since I first came back, after my first son was born...remember how you used to come to my office back then, Greg? I knew it was to sneak looks at my chest. How it, like, ballooned now that I was nursing..."

KnDAliIl.jpg

"Don't think I didn't notice when your ears perked up when I mentioned breastfeeding my baby," she chides, "and don't think I didn't talk about it with you on purpose, half-playing with you, half-seeing how I could use it..."

"Oh, Kim stop!" Jerri laughs, "Look - he's blushing!"

"Milenka doesn't think it will effect you, but you may have taste."

Gail and Nicole smile, now being given permission....even though both women are tall...like Greg they are diminutive when compared to Milenka and when each of the ladies take a nipple in their mouth, it is huge....they can feel the large dimples on Milenka's enormous plate-sized areolas....both women suckle on Milenka...for her part Milenka does find this to be different...like it should with women...it made her feel very randy as her other female hormones increased and that triggered that wonderful feeling down in her vagina...that sensation...there could be more that sucking on tits in this ménage à trois....

Coos beget moans and moans beget trickles of milk that seep from Milenka's nipples to the mouths of Gail and Nicole....at one point the two stop to look at each other....

Gail: "So sweet, like nothing else I've ever tasted before."

Nicole: "Yes, I know what you mean. And, its, its making me feel real horny, like I want to have sex with both of you."

Milenka grabs both women from the backs of their head and forces their mouths upon her nipple...she wants to have sex too....and that feeling of their suckling is so different than Greg's....

Milenka moans aloud in pure ecstasy....

"He IS blushing, isn't he..!" Kim coos drunkenly, "So cute! But, aw, Greg...you don't have to be embarrassed! Not around us!"

Jerri agrees. "We know! We know you like -big- -boobs-" she says, punctuating her phrasing with a nice squash of her full tit into my side, "that you like to play mommy-baby..."

"And but hey," Kim queries, "let's not forget the shrinking stuff...what's that all about, Greg?"

Immediately I redden more. Why are they doing this?! Well...I know why they're doing this...they're drunk, on wine, and maybe something else. And this is fun for them, empowering - like wolves circling on a weakling, or she-lions conquering the old alpha male, humiliating him in his downfall.

"Yeah, that's a fetish too, isn't it?" Jerri asks, "That turns you on - being this much smaller than your wife?"

"And you're still shrinking, aren't you?" Kim continues, "shrinking and shrinking and shrinking until...what? Until you're the size of a baby? Is that what you want?"

"You're already the size of a baby to your wife..!" Jerri adds.

"Yeah, so what are you <hic> looking for?" Kim asks, "Are you gonna get so small that she can pick you up in one hand? Like a Ken doll?" This causes both girls to giggle.

"oooh maybe that's it! Maybe you want to be her little doll..." Jerri purrs.

"Or..." Kim says as - with a flash in her eyes...

Vmdn8Oxl.jpg

...she pulls her white top off up over head, revealing her big chest in her big black bra, "maybe you want to fit between her breasts? Fit in her cleavage?"

Nicole and Gail, at first slightly tipsy from the alcohol at the meeting, but nothing compares to Milenka's milk....they are subdued, horny, and willing - willing to do whatever Milenka wants them to do....

Nicole, after getting her fill of breast milk silently removes all her clothes....her body is magnificent....this cascades into Gail removing hers and the two both share in the experience of removing Milenka's clothes....all three women find themselves on the floor, on a bunch of mats...Gail and Nicole work on Milenka....as if they are praying to a goddess, they treat Milenka's body with such reverence as they pay homage to this incredible woman by kissing her on every part of her body....

Gail and Nicole notice that Milenka's hardened skin from her workout gives way to the soft skin that she normally has....it is an incredible feeling and only makes the two women want to do more....they find themselves between Milenka's legs, licking and kissing her huge folds in and around her vagina....

For Milenka, she is having an experience quite different than if Greg were with her....oh the ecstasy of having these two women like this....she begins to moan out loud as she finds herself building up to what will be a wonderful orgasm....

And Gail as she pleasures Milenka finds herself in a good place...to be with women like this, work with all women at GGE, this could not be a better....and men like Mr. Gray, men in general, who needs them, except for putting them in their place...what genius to give them what they want...make them the babies of the world....the time has come where women are in control she thinks, where women run the world, not the men....this puts a smile on her face and pushes her to eat out Milenka more fervently....

"I...uh...no..I-I..." I stammer in my tiny little voice, a futile attempt to defend myself, "uh-"

"He could almost fit in your cleavage now!" Jerri laughs, "Or, at least his head..!"

"Should we try that?" Kim asks, "Should we try squeezing your little face in here?"

f8aZ80Jl.jpg

...the next thing I know, a hand is on the back of my head, and my face is planted between Kim's boobs. Jerri's laughing, holding me. And Kim's laughing, too, her own hands now around the back of my head, pressing me into her chest which jiggles and shakes around me.

"Oh, you will fit between her boobs, someday!" Kim laughs, "Someday pretty soon, I bet! You'll be able to just sliiiide your whole little body, right between your wife's breasts..."

The girls squeeze together, sandwiching me between them. They laugh and laugh and laugh, and I begin to struggle - seriously...I might smother! My floundering only seems to entertain them, and they only press harder.

"Oh, the little man wants something..?" I hear Kim laugh.

"What else could he need?" Jerri says, "He's gotta everything he wants, two big boobs in his face..."

"I dunno..." says Kim, as she pulls back just a bit, "maybe he wants to nurse?"

"Awwww, maybe that's it!"

Pulling back just a bit more, and tilting my chin up to bring my eyes to hers, Kim coos down to me, "Is that it, little man? Do you need a suck?"

I'm wide-eyed, flabbergasted, and have not even the composure to shake my head "no"...

...so Kim continues. "Well, sweetie, my babies are too grown up, I don't have any milk for you," she says, her voice syrup, "but Jerri here is still nursing hers...maybe she'd let you have a taste..?"

"n-n-n-n-no..!" I stammer, as both women giggle, agreeing: Yes! A good breastfeeding! That's what he needs!

Oh my god, this is horrible, horrendous! What have I been reduced to?! I can't believe it, that I've come to this, as I allow myself to be sat on the edge of the changing table, to watch Jerri get herself ready...

"My little babies love their mommy's milk..." she's cooing, as I just gape up at her, "and I hope you will too..."

I'm aghast at my own passivity, my inability to act. Kim is laughing, jeering, encouraging us on, as Jerri picks me up into her arms...

...sits down in the nursing chair with me, and pulls her big right breast out of her bra...

and - as a drop of milk is already pooling on her nipple, pulls me in to her breast.

"There you go, baby..." she purrs proudly, down to me as instinctively - this is so routine now for me - I latch on to her breast. But, this is also so different, so different. Her embrace is different, her smell is different. Her skin is different, her nipple. And, as it begins to flow into my mouth...her milk is different...

...something's wrong...

Meanwhile in the gym....

Milenka's body has seized up and she lets out a magnificent cacophony of moans...there is a shrillness to its tone, on the edges...Gail and Nicole bring Milenka totally over the edge and Milenka for her part writhes physically, grabs at the manes of both women and finds herself being involuntarily propelled to sit up....

"Oh my, so amazing from you American women!! Such way with your mouths," Milenka says in appreciation....she then kisses each women on the lips....Nicole and Gail feel the largeness, the wetness, and warmth of Milenka's lips...they recognize that it is a special kiss and find themselves hugging Milenka....

Finally they help her up and Milenka says, "Must check up on Greggy. Feel like he needs me for something."

When Milenka comes in and sees the scene, as usual, she does not get upset....she has become so charitable with Greg and understands that these women, all of them, want what she has....so, with Gail and Nicole in tow she approaches Jerri and Kim...

"Greggy, no can have you milk, not for him, he need Milenka."

Milenka outstretches her arms and grabs Greg and sits down....then pulls down her sports bra, the enormity of their glory is out for all to see...they are especially darker, hard and ripe from Milenka just having an orgasm....that leads Kim to say, "They are magnificent."

Gail whispers in Kim's ear telling her about what just happened in the exercise room...
Really?? No way. I don't- ...of course Nicole shakes her head to the affirmative and Gail's mouth is open...she wants to have some of Milenka too, they (all these women) are drawn to Milenka in ways that are difficult to put into words...

Milenka takes Greg's head in her hand...now Greg is fully hard and Milenka requests of Jerri, "You take care of him down there, I take care of Little Greggy up here, you see. He will want you down there. That is much better. You see."

Hesitant at first, Jerri decides to do as Milenka says and gives Greg a blow job...
ktChEedl.jpg

Milenka forces Greg to latch on and he coos and moans...her milk flows, and it is clear to all the other women how much happier he is....and he is certainly happier with Jerri on his cock..

Oh, god - oh god oh god oh god...this is crazy...

I am swimming in pleasure, DROWNING in it. I'm in my wife's lap, her breast squashed in to my face, her nipple squashed into my lips. I'm <sucksucksuck> nursing, nursing, nursing as <unnngghh!> Jerri slides me into her mouth and begins to suck on me herself. Milenka has flooded the room, already, with powerful pheromones, and the other women are responding...

Jesus christ, now Kim has squashed her breast into my face as well, sandwiching my head between her tit and Milenka's. I look upwards and see their faces meet, Kim kissing my wife, my wife kissing Kim. Oh christ oh god now Gail is on her knees with Milenka's other breast in her mouth and...oh god I feel it coming and...

---christ---

My orgasm - my first, and I know there are others to come as already I feel Milenka adusting her pheromones to re-excite me - spews into Jerri's mouth and she sucks sucks sucks until I am spent and then she sits up and...with Kim backing off just enough so I can watch...

...Kim dribbles it on to me, shows it to me with open mouth. Her hand has me now, squishing me wetly into my own belly as I'm still nursing and she's watching me become engulfed again between the tits of my wife and Kim. And then, just as my nursing rhythm settles again, just as I feel myself hardening once more...a new hand is on me...

Donna.

Donna. Janice. Maya.

Donna. Janice. Maya. Nicole. Rhoda...

...and the bridesmaids. The harem. They're here...they're ALL here. They're surrounding us, the air is thick with women and the perfume of these new arrivals adds to Milenka's and it's a cloud of lust and skin and sweat and milk and spit and flesh all over everywhere all over me drowning me smothering me suffocating me...

...and I'm so. fucking. small.

Milenka looks down at Greg and can only think....
"I know this what husband wants, what husband needs. He needs my milk, he needs other big women with big breasts and he needs pheromones, lots of pheromones. I give him all three. I feel, he wants to be shrunk more so I do. It is his wish. I am good wife. I do what good wife does."

With that, Milenka concentrates a vast amount of pheromones toward Greg...because he is trapped by other bosoms the pheromones go straight into him....meanwhile, each woman takes their turn with Greg's cock - handjobbing it, sucking on it...they continue in a perpetual rotation....Greg seems motionless, catatonic....like a baby, he has no control of his physical being, it is being controlled for him...and like a baby, he does not seem to mind...all these women, including his wife, all mommies to him, and he has begun to innately accept their attentions...

When he looks up at Milenka, she puts her huge puffy lips together and gives him a kiss from above, as in the air...she winks at him, throws her hair back, uses everything in her arsenal to make him feel babied by his mother and loved by his wife....

Like a person drowning in a pool, his head goes below all the softy flesh, and he disappears...only to be propped up again....

And, at the same time, all of these women feel the shared connection...they take off their clothes, are in their lingerie, from garters and stockings, to corsets, to sheer nakedness....an orgy of sex amongst women fills the room.....pussies being licked, mouths being kissed, bodies being touched...the heat of all this along with the cacophony of coos and moans fills the air and only adds to what Greg is experiencing himself....

Sirens. Seductresses. Man-eaters, harpies...

...and below them all, I am

.shrinking.

esaSg3zl.jpg

"oh my god look at him...he's getting smaller..."

"that's incredible..."

"...so fucking hot..."

"yes...yes...please....do that to me again..."

"can he just...keep coming? and coming...and coming..?"

"jesus that's amazing..."

"oh god oh yes yes YES!"

"oh<pant, pant> look...look..."

"he's still..."

.shrinking.

sQk6RxWl.jpg

Giantesses. Witches. Goddesses...a harem. A coven, a cabal. A hive. And above them all, hugely...a queen.

4rxoh4vl.jpg

.sleep.

Milenka picks Greg up, after it is all over...she shoos out all the women and decides to place Greg on the bed instead of locking him away in his playpen...she looks down and smiles thinking about his...smallness...

In her own thoughts...
"He look small, really small. I must measure him while he sleep."

She finds the measuring tape and stretches it out...
"2 5 1/2. Hmm, not even thirty inches tall. So cute. Although Milenka feel like something is missing. Miss island. Miss being in nest. So much more comfortable. Hmm."

Milenka comes up with an idea...with her strength, she tears at the mattress and opens it up....enough so that she creates a depression, a place to store her Greggy....she places pillows on the side in this depression and places Greg inside....and like some animals that sleep on top of their young, Milenka lies down, her two titanic tits fill the rest of the hole and the warmth helps to keep Greggy protected...Milenka feels much better....its as of someone called out to her, told her to do this....maybe the live wall in the room perhaps?...whatever it is Milenka does this...and for Greg's part, like a fish in water, his body is changing in more ways than one, not only has his body size changed, but he can now tolerate Milenka fully covering his body with hers...he is not suffocating; and his need for air has been supplanted by pheromones....this time, Milenka has decided to push out non-shrinking pheromones, but the ones that continually place Greg in a euphorically-induced state...the one that allows him to need his Mommy in this way....the one that loves having his gigantic mother / wife keep him safe in this way.....

Milenka finally falls asleep too...

I wake, against a breast.

Or...at least I think I'm awake.

The world is soft, all around me. Behind me it's soft, pillowy. I'm unclothed, completely, and my arms and legs are plastered by huge, turgid flesh. It's soft, this huge breast, more massive than I by far, gently keeping me motionless. Despite being trapped, I am somehow totally at peace, totally calm.

I feel like it's a dream...this is awesome...

I embrace it, best I can, sighing in pleasure, rubbing my sallow face against its marble-like smoothness. The flesh is dense, perfect, warm. Skin...mmmm...fragrant...

Immediately I'm aware of the heavily saturated air, the pheromones which completely fill the tight, dim space. The atmosphere is soupy with them, and I breathe deep...Ahhhhh..! Mommy...

Light filters in and I can see I am in a small space, pillow-lined, and her breasts fill it with me. I'm on my back, and her massive flesh pins me down. But I am in bliss, the world is quiet, the moment tranquil. I smile, a simpleton, and slowly begin to trace the path of veins silently pulsing under her skin, a network of life and blood.

Her breast responds, a serene brute itself, pulsing placidly at my hand. Is that Milenka? Ackowledging me? Or is it her flesh itself, answering my touch. I kiss at her skin, in worship....mwah..! mwah..! mwah..! Mommy, I love you..!

I look, and I find. Her areola...so huge, like a small plate, positioned just above my head. It seems I am at the underside of her great breast, her great left breast, and her nipple...it will take a crane of my neck, a squirm upwards and a searching mouth...no. I'm too weak to reach it, too trapped by her weight. But I can inch my hands up to it, and slowly start to caress it, her areola. So smooth, so perfect, but dimpled in places, a perfect texture. Her nipple responds, engorging, thickening and instinctively my eyes go wide and my mouth begins to work...

...I feel my wife shifting above me...

Milenka lifts herself off of Greg...when her head cocked downward, her long, black mane surrounding him...she smiles and says nothing...she sees him in this make-shift nest and it makes her feel good all over, so motherly....she also basks in the glow of their size difference - she so tall and big and he now not only being small - really small - in comparison to her, but also very petite...Milenka hoists herself off the bed and walks over to the door...she is unimaginably gorgeous in so many ways....her shape is even shapelier than before...her height is unfathomable...breasts that must each weigh about forty pounds a piece...maybe even fifty...her hair is soft and flowing...with all the hormones coursing through her, Milenka embodies all the good things that a woman has... from her soft skin to the glow in her face...

After locking the door, she decides to walk over to the windows and closes the shades and the drapes....the room is somewhat darker, but because it is morning there is some light in the room...

She puts any cell phones that are out away...

Then Milenka comes back to the bed and like a jungle cat, hops onto the bed and hovers over her young....she then lifts Greg up from the depression in the mattress and handles him with greater care...she pulls him up to her bosom...she looks down at him smiling and says...

"Little Greggy and Mommy have day to both selves. Today is all about us, about Greggy and about Mommy. First things first. We feed my baby who must be very hungry, yes? of course he is."

With that, Milenka's warm, large hand curls around Greg's head and pushes his mouth onto her engorged nipple...the nipple is even larger than before because Greg has shrunk more...his mouth is smaller and Mommy's nipple is quite a lot in his mouth...but he suckles and Milenka can see how happy he is to feed off of her....how she has the ultimate control over him at this point and how good she feels knowing that this is what her husband yearned for in his life and how he has made her about the best woman and wife that she can possibly be for him....

<Mmmph Mmmph Mmmph>

Face at her nipple, I am lost in the rhythm of suckling...

<Mmmph Mmmph Mmmph>

In her hands (she holds me in hands, now, not arms), I am lost in the comfort of her grasp...

<Mmmph Mmmph Mmmph>

Against her breast, my cock sliding against her silky skin, I am lost in the pleasure of...uuununnnngggh....climax...

She has allowed me to rut, as I nurse at her left breast, up against the smooth underside of her right. Climaxes build, slowly, and erupt, peacefully. Several times, numerous times. We nurse, and I fuck her tit. And when we switch breasts, it is my own brine I taste with her milk - but it matters not. I am in bliss, at peace...we are one of the same body, here, alone...alone!

"Today is all about us, about Greggy and about Mommy..."

My heart rejoiced to those words. Alone! Us! Today, all day! She's locked us in our room, locked the rest of the world out. The buzz of yesterday - faint memories of unease, feelings of loss and diminishment - it fades when I look at her, when I breathe her in, when I swallow her milk into me. With her, all is right...<mmmph mmmmph mmmph>

Our breastfeeding this morning is calm, tranquil, even lazy. She indulges me what she knows I love: to feel little against her breast, to feel small in her arms. After I am fed, full, she holds me, lets me look at her, lets me feel her...her softness, her massiveness. She takes the time to emphasize how she dwarfs me, how huge her tit is compared to my shriveling body. She does it all with a smile, a giggle, a coo. A purr and hummed affection, encouraging me as I smile in return, as I nuzzle into her, as I gape at times and whine at others. She patiently makes herself look as huge as possible to me, knowing how I love it so.

But she also shows me her love, her unconditional, unquestioned love. She loves me, she adores me. She tells me so, she sings it to me with her body, she whispers it with her eyes. I'm in heaven, sinking deeper and deeper and deeper into love with her. Her little kisses to my nose are thrills, her smiles like the light of the sun.

And I am so small in her hands, as she lifts me to her, to hold me in front of her, so we can gaze upon one another. She holds me like a newborn, under the arms, or up along one forearm, my head cradled in her hand as she pets me and coddles my every need. I gaze up at her in wonder, in amazement at her beauty and at my own fortune: this is everything I've ever wanted, and she is the most gorgeous being on Earth.

WYs9W6Rl.jpg

After a time, though, she wants to dress. Immediately I whine as our bodies are separated for the first time in hours. She places me in the nest of our bed - a hole in the mattress that has somehow healed, now, from a torn gash to a shallow burrow lined with smooth fur.

Without her against me, I am more anxious - but sitting up and watching her helps. She smiles down at me, and I feel her perfume wafting through the room more strongly....Ahhhhh...nice...

I watch her as - with a girlish pout, mock petulance - she struggles to find an outfit to wear. Everything so small! she frowns, but is finally able to squeeze her way in to a pair of denim shorts, a (totally over matched) pink bra and a pink cardigan that has no hope of buttoning over her chest. She ties it off below her breasts, though, and calls it a success.

ryL8Qx8l.jpg

She sits on the bed. She needs to leave me, for a bit, she says, to get herself something to eat. She'll be right back! she assures me but, seeing me shivering, cold in my nakedness, she covers me with a fur blanket and - satisfied I'm comfortable enough - stands and bounces out the door.

Without her in the room, my mind begins to drift...and not to good places. My bliss, my happiness...it's dissolving, quickly. My tranquility and peace, they evaporate, disappear. Thoughts of yesterday, of everything I've lost over the past weeks, they begin to creep into my mind. I begin to get more anxious, more afraid. I get jittery, nervous thinking of my future: What future? What sort of future do I have? What have I done, giving everything away to Monika, the executive board, to all these women...Milenka included?

But - suddenly - all is right again as she bounces back in the door, waving a piece of paper. Is note! she says, Note from girls! She's having trouble reading it, she says blithely, as she hands it to me to read to her, but it sounds like good!

Having trouble reading? I think, Really? The handwriting's fine, I note, as I take the paper in my tiny hands and lay it on the bed, reading aloud in my little voice:

Sweets-

We are all away, for the day, at big meeting. Be back late late late tonight. Stay in house, please, and call Jackie if you need something.

- Elvira

Her eyes go wide, her mouth drops open in giddy excitement.

We have whole house to ourselfs! she claps, All day!

Giddy in her excitement, Milenka runs around the whole house locking doors even locking windows...there's been so many other people in the house, not that she minded or cared, but being alone with Greg is some sort of trigger...her instincts go from maternal to uber-maternal...all she wants to do is baby her husband in anyway she possibly can.....

Upon her return to the bedroom, she smiles, glowingly and picks him up, still in the blanket, she swaddles him tightly and holds him in her arms....
"So small. So cute is my little Greggy."

She bounces him around in her arms and brings him into the kitchen....
"Time for Mommy's breakfast."

She sets him down on the kitchen counter, off to the side and she gets her protein shakes going....four or five won't due....Milenka makes enough to have nine shakes...she slurps down one after the other....Greg watches her drink and drink and drink....
"Mmmm. Mommy full. Yummy as they say right?"

Her voice pitches upward...she sounds very bimboish...its surprising that her hair doesn't just turn blonde...but the changes, even up to this morning...have not only made her taller and more curvaceous, but very, very sexy...she drips it at every turn...oh from Greg or anybody's perspective she was all that, but now it is even more so...an ultra-beautiful woman....the epitome of perfection....KOLECTV has the technology and ability to take an already perfect woman and perfect her even more...

Now she picks him up.....Milenka sees how needy he is...how he is more comfortable in her arms....how he ruts...how his own speech is effected....she notices all this and brings him back into the bedroom then into the changing room....she sets him down on the changing table and goes to place a pacifier in his mouth....then another thought crosses her mind....

In her own thoughts....
"No one is here. ~ she turns to look around~ Yes, why not. What if Milenka have him suck on own cock? He may like. Not nasty, not at all."

Milenka wraps her hand around his flaccid cock and fondles it...that smile, that energy...it does not take long for it to grow and become half hard....she then pushes his legs toward Greg's face....he sees his cock coming toward him in horror....and then he looks at his Mommy...

"Is okay, you take in mouth like pacifier."

Wrapped in the blanket still, she directs his cock into his own mouth and it fills it completely...at first there is a stillness, an apprehension, then relaxation and a moan....

Milenka says, " Shh, enjoy new kind of pacifier. Suck. Suck."

Oh...oh...oh my god, what is she doing? She's...bending me...towards it...

"Is okay, you take in mouth, like pacifier."

The purple, swollen head of my cock, the huge, monster of a thing that has - as I have shrunk - become a bigger and bigger part of my body, it bumps into my face. It presses against my mouth. She's pushing me towards it, trying to get me to...unnnghhh...oww, my neck...my back...

"Shh, enjoy new kind of pacifier. Suck. Suck..."

With a waft of perfume, her suggestions are powerful: I want to do what she says. I guess I...I could...it could be good...

A stillness: I freeze. An apprehension: I open. I open wide. Oww...she's pushing harder, trying to get me to...to take it. It hurts, she's bending me too much, my neck, my hips...I can't...quite...reach. Oww...but then, a relaxation. She eases more pheromones into me and the pain is not as important. I want to please her, I...I open wider. But...it can't quite fit. The head of my cock is too big for my mouth. Oh, oh no...I'm trying! Stretching my jaw wider wider wider but my mouth, at it's corners, feels like it might rip. A moan...

"Ooh, Mommy doesn't want to hurt you!"

Milenka pulls Greg away in his fur wrap and says...
"Mommy still play with you."

She finds his soft teddy bear and has him hold it...Greg does....they sit on the floor together and Milenka smiles down on Greg and pets him...then thinks, "Oh, would love to have him do what Milenka wants him to do."

Milenka kisses him, sings a few lines from a Russian children's song then remembers those pheromones....while she sings, she sends out a set of pheromones....she changes the concentration and at first nothing...then she concentrates it to his backside...she adds the thought about curling him up...relaxing his back and moving him....so, she changes the concentration....aims it toward his backside and suddenly, he curls upward....she lets go and Greg relaxes, his body straightens...she does it again...this time he curls up even more, his flaccid cock slapping into his face....again, she relaxes his body and again she straightens him out...

Like being in the gym, she does this again, and again, and again....he curls more and more....no pain for him....but what next....she saddens...thinking....
"Greggy did have trouble with mouth. Oh, how can Milenka bend Greg and make him suck? Is too hard, not sure what to do with mouth."

this is nice, sitting on the floor with Mommy, playing...I like this teddy bear...

<the pheromones around Greg are thick, soupy>

Mommy's boobs look so nice...so big today...

"Sing me another song, Mommy?"

She's singing, humming, and I almost understand the words. She's singing and smiling and...mmm...I'm curling up, straightening out...she's so pretty. My back feels funny. Curl up, straighten out. Nice, loose, relaxed...but funny. Curl up, straighten out. Woops...I fell right over, onto my side.

Mommy's looking down at me, she now looks worried, concerned. But then...yay! She smiles again, and sings...

...my mouth feels funny.

<Summary, Real-Time Data Compilation, Vomeronasal Organ (VMO) Implant, Milenka Kovalenko-Gray>

Measurements of Ambient Pheromone Concentration
xx/xx/20xx 10:45am
Residence, G.Gray

Male-Targeted (all source: MKG)
A-m-0066 (Copulone) : 12 ppm
A-m-0066XX (Copulone, KOLECTV proprietary) : 188 ppm
B-m-077 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 58 ppm
G-m-099 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 20 ppm
J-m-0678 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 11,428 ppm
B-m-0338 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : <1ppm
S-m-811 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 50 ppm
T-m-832 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : <1 ppm
UNKNOWN PHEROMONE AGENT : 7880 ppm

Female Targeted
g-f-0009 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 298 ppm : source Gray, G

NOTES: initial data from sub dermal implant in G.Gray suggests Unknown Pheromone Agent exhibiting gradual physiologic effects on subject's spinal column and jaw/bucchal opening/ora/stoma. MONITOR.

Not in control of her own pheromones, KOLECTV has taken over and mixed all the correct molecules in order to have their desired effect...they are emitted from her and spiral around Greg, finding him....like thousands of injections they get absorbed through his skin as well as they are taken into his body with each breath.....they invade him, deep inside and work on a metamorphosis that will allow Milenka to think about what she wants to do to Greg and it actually happening....since her thoughts are neuro-transmitted back to KOLECTV, there is not one thought that can escape....they agree with what she wants to do to him and they will help make it happen....

Back in the room...

She pokes her head in a little more...
28rytte.gif

"Momma has other toys for Greggy. Rattle, yes? Toy train, yes?"

She removes some of the fur blanket and moves him into place....then she dumps the rattle and train in his lap, that glowing smile looking down at him....and her breasts heaving up and down....

a..a...a...a rattle? I think, as I pick the little plastic toy up from my lap, regarding it with a serious, but dumbfounded, eye. What am I supposed to do with...?

<shake shake shake> I shake the thing.

That brings a smile, a jubilant coo of surprise, from my wife. She urges me on with a laugh: more! more! more!

And so, confused in a fog of pheromones, I shake it, as I sit there cross-legged on the ground in front of her. <shake shake shake!>

She hoots again, so amused and so happy: Good boy! her smile says, as she leans in towards me to watch me shaking the rattle like an infant. It is sorta fun...and I'm making her so pleased...I laugh a little myself...

I shake the rattle, watching it dumbly, as she inches in closer to me, hovering over me, observing my every move. As I play, I can feel the air changing around me...clearing a bit, maybe...the fog in my head lifts a little...pheromones fading...

...what am I doing, shaking this rattle like this? I think, suddenly, I'm a grown man...this is a toy...

She takes my hand, and shakes the rattle with me. Okay...okay...yes mommy.... Her smile is so beautiful.

I shake the rattle by myself.

Again she cheers me on, proudly - so good! so good! - and watches as I rattle it, of my own volition. She bops my nose with her finger: hee hee! stop that! and I bop her knee with the rattle. Giggling, she tickles me, and I fall over.

She has me squirming, tickling me more, laughing at me as I wriggle on the floor. "Stop! Stop!!" I laugh, my mouth feeling funny around the words, having trouble forming them. I try to push her hands away, fight back, but of course she is too big, and has no trouble having her way with me. "Stop!!!" I laugh again.

She relents, after a bit, and watches me sit back up, panting and smiling. Next, she presents me with the toy train. A toy train? I consider Really?

Vroom vroom! she tries.

"Vroom vroom?" I respond, with raised eyebrow.

She laughs, and tries again. Choo choo! she toots, using both our hands to push the wooden train in a little circle in front of us. That's better!

"Choo choo!" I respond, helping her move the train.

chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug CHOO CHOO! we both sound off, laughing together. Watching me start to play, and lessening her pheromones even more, she withdraws her hand and lets me steer the train around the room, crawling behind it. Choo choo!

She follows, also on her hands and knees, as I push the train out the door of the bedroom, down the hall, into the great room. Choo choo! Scooting ahead of me, she playfully makes a bridge with her body in front of me, and lets me drive our little steam engine right under her.

We end up, finally, on the living room carpet, near the fireplace. I'm the size of an infant to her, she like a young new mother. We play with the train for a bit, then some hide and seek. "Cover your eyes, mommy!" I call, and hide under the coffee table.

2hp4z88.gif

We play, and we play, and we play. I feel myself regressing, almost by the hour. I become more and more comfortable calling her 'Mommy'. She needs to encourage me less and less to play the infant. I truly am becoming her infant. But what am I, really? Her child? Her husband? As my eyes roam over her - she's aware of my gaze, no doubt -

2rpeb76.gif
2qltssn.gif
aut4qh.gif
2hwj6t.gif

...she's becoming wistful, almost, as our play goes on, as I embrace more and more my role below her. She looks down at me, studying me, and a new twinkle appears in her eye...

Milenka gets an idea...it seems sometimes she just can't force them out...this one is so overwhelming that she has to act on them...

"Come here little one, come to Mommy."

Milenka picks Greg up with his blanket and pushes his face right into her pink bra covered bosom...she pushes him in tight, very tight to her....his head slips under and now is in the deep crevice of her never-ending cleavage....

He breathes her in to the fullest extent possible....Milenka releases pheromones of a different type....they concentrate around his head, specifically his brain....as with some pheromones parts of them are inhaled while others are injected in through his skin....tens of thousands of them....

Greg finds himself falling deep into a day dream.....a memory fills his consciousness.....

Milenka pushes a memory....a memory of being inside of her....the warmth of her, their being together as one, mother and son....like no other place you would ever want to be....the warmth....the sweet humming of Mommy's voice...moving while not moving a single foot forward...resting inside of Mommy....

Milenka then pushes other thoughts inside of him...this time of Mommy and son in a park....he is on a swing...he watches her talking to another mommy....he admires how beautiful she is....her breathing as her bosom goes up and down...her curvaceous form....then he looks at the other mommies...all shapes and sizes, but all bosomy like his own mother...also very fit and very curvaceous....it's like he and the other children are in the perfect Mommy park...surrounded by all the maternal air...all beautiful women...all able to have more babies...some pregnant....something attractive about pregnant Mommies....

Milenka pushes another memory...Greg is in is fur pajamas...tied down to his high-chair....Mommy looks elegant....her hair in a bun....pearls around her neck....she's going out somewhere special...she puts some earrings on....so sexy as she does this....then the babysitter shows up....a young lady....blonde, pretty, bosomy and tall...she's in cheerleading outfit (very revealing)...Mommy talks to her....then another woman shows up...very elegant like Mommy....very bosomy too....very curvaceous.....wears a tight dress with rhinestones all over it....Mommy and she kiss....very special very sexy......

Back
Top Bottom