Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Transcript of Audio Recording, KOLECTV North America Research and Production Facility, Observation Room 17

<Translated from the Russian>

Woman's Voice, identified as Oksana Andrushko, Dir. of Operations, Kazakhstan facility KOLECTV: "Kristina, dear...tell me what we're looking at again?"

Woman's Voice, identified as Kristina Zhestakova, KOLECTV Operative 088, Subject Case 3133j, GGE SVP Biotechnology: "Of course. This is our prototype Augmented VR. Between the projected images on the walls, the synthetic pheromones we're releasing into the room, and the impulses we're sending to their sensory cortexes, our subjects are totally immersed in an artificial reality that subject 4533a has created."

O.Andrushko: "You're allowing Milenka to...completely build the virtual world herself? She's capable of that?"

K.Zhestakova: <laughing> "Oh, we're helping, to be sure. She's steering, though, and we're filling in the details, so to speak...We're using these two in an experiment, right now, to see how well the male mind adapts to a created reality. How his psyche tolerates the stimuli."

O.Andrushko: "And it's working well?"

K. Zhestakova: "We're getting good data so far...Mr. Gray's Alpha and Beta waves are already settling out well. Even his Gamma waves are calming down. We're still watching his Theta and Delta waves. They should start to respond as he accepts the VR over the next few minutes."

O.Andrushko: "This will all be very helpful as KOLECTV products start to roll out and we need to...change some male minds. For indoctrination purposes. The hope is that we won't even need the room at some point, is that right?"

K. Zhestakova: "Yes. The visual stimuli provided by the projections will be less and less important as we understand how to manipulate the sensory cortexes through the neural implants and pheromones more effectively. Even now...these two are already deep in their own world..."

O.Andrushko: "Let's watch..."

<end transcript>

<In the Augmented VR>

It's the voices of these other ladies, it's them that I was hearing. They just sort of...materialized, around us. Or have they been here the whole time? They're sitting with us, with Mommy, lounging on the beach, chatting. Laying in the sun in their bathing suits. Sipping on bottles of water. It's a little group of us, now.

They're all big, like Mommy. Being near them makes me feel so small. And I...I know them, I think. They're her friends? They work with Mommy? They're all talking like they're friends, but...I can't really follow what they're saying. And me: they don't really pay me much attention, at all. I just sit there, on our blanket, and stay sheepishly quiet, trying to listen. The lady next to me - I look up at her, she's so pretty. She's tan, she has such nice hair. I...I recognize her...she's...she's...

w0yuY2Hl.jpg

...Mrs. Woodson?

It is. It's a lady that Mommy knows. Mrs. Woodson. She's nice. She's pretty. She has big boobs and she smells like coconut oil. I look at her boobs for a while as the ladies talk, above me.

Does she know I'm looking at her? I'm...I'm trying not to be noticed. So I look away, every once in a while. The other ladies are all pretty too. Down closer to the water is...is that Mrs. Moroz?

NEnuMlgl.jpg

Her boobs are nice and big, too, and I look at her for a little while. And Mrs. Phelps, Mrs. Lindstrom. Mrs. Marooch and Mrs. Marquis. They're here, and they're nice to look at. I feel good, laying here small amidst all these big, pretty ladies. Staying quiet, looking at them, listening to their voices. Looking at their boobs, looking at their legs. Smelling their sunscreen oils, watching their mouths and faces move...

B6bL3mll.jpg

iwUkuoRl.jpg

The whole beach, I notice, as I look around some more, is full of women. Groups of them, sitting on beach chairs. Cooling off in the water, or strolling along the shore. It's not busy, not a busy beach...but it's all ladies. All ladies, and they're all so tall and pretty.

As I look around some more...I seem to recognize more and more women. I seem to know, or at least think I know, almost everyone I see. Weird. They all look so familiar, all these women. The beach is full of pretty ladies I know. They're everywhere, all around me...

...but, where's Mommy?

I've stood up, and I've started looking around for her. "M-m-mommy..?" I call out, in my weak little voice, "m-mommy?"

The other women sitting around me barely notice my cries, barely acknowledge me. They look my way, maybe smiling wanly at my distress. But they do nothing, and soon go back to their conversations with each other. Laughing, sunbathing.

I start to walk, to look for her. Tentatively, I make my way down to the water's edge, looking both this way and that. There are women, to be sure, all up and down the beach. But...not her.

I walk...to my right...I walk further. I pass lots of girls, lots of women. They all tower over me, I'm like a little doll walking down the beach but no one pays me any mind I'd say they can't even see me but they walk around me, sometimes glance down at me.

Eventually, I get to a point where I'm by myself. The other beachgoers have all dissipated, and I'm on the beach alone. I turn, and I can see people way behind me. And then I look ahead of me...and there she is...

2du9feo.gif

She's changed, somehow, into a bikini...she's walking towards me, relaxed, smiling...and I remember...we're in the resort. We're in an artificial environment, a virtual-reality. But it's so real...

She giggles, and - seeing me so small - gets on her hands and knees, in the sand. She starts crawling towards me.

14idgjp.gif

She stops, she starts playfully posing for me...urging me closer...

65bj0i.jpg

She rolls onto her back, waiting for me to approach her...

1z4iakl.gif

I come closer, and she rolls onto her front...

2iuqnty.gif

Under me, she tells me, get under me...

oThi55ll.jpg

In this new VR world, Milenka knows that this is a real mind fuck for Greg, she knows that his mind is being tricked into accepting this facsimile of a real place - in this case a beach....so when she lowers her gigantic body and seemingly crushing him, for all intense purposes Greg feels his body push into the sand on the beach...he feels the sand, smells the salt water and air....half of his body is buried and then Milenka pulls herself up....she giggles almost fanatically, but with that innocent bimbo look - it creates such a ruse for her, as if to say, "Did I do this, this world around you, who me?"

Then she dips her head down and her hair cascades all around his half-buried body and she giggles some more...
"My little Greggy look so cute like that, buried in sand."

Milenka lays her huge lips on his bare stomach and kisses him then she pulls herself up, on her knees...with Greg lying down, his little body, looking up at her, she once again seems like a goddess of sorts capable of anything....

With a wave of her hand the beach and the ocean swoop up and disappear and in its place is the following imagery....
FPuv72U.jpg

Now in lingerie, high heels and having the world truly under her feet, Greg sits out in the vacuum of space and Milenka is now a giant among goddesses....

Milenka looks back and smiles playfully....

The Next Morning....

Greg and Milenka are back in bed, back to reality....he crawls from underneath her bosom and attempts to wake her up....
"Wake up Mommy, wake up!"

Milenka wakes up smiling....

"Was it a dream?" Greg asks.

"Was what dream you speak of?" Milenka asks in return.

"Yesterday. The beach, all the girls. You, bigger than the Earth." He states for some clarity.

"Oh, that. Well is as real as my Little Man wishes it to be." She says with her unwavering smile....

"Then it wasn't?" He asks, unsure.

Milenka scoops him up, places him on her bosom and says, "Time for you breakfast."

Her engorged nipple is huge now, his mouth wrapped around it....he suckles as best as he can, and Milenka delivers....her milk does wonders for him, it makes him feel so much better, less nervous....he sits there and Milenka gets up to make her own breakfast....she puts on a robe and Greg gets deposited squarely into her cleavage and he watches as she makes and eats her breakfast....

After working out and then getting dressed for the day, a visitor comes into the lab...it is Monica Stevenson, the new CEO of GGE, she has just flown in to check up on the progress and watches Greg, who is napping in the bosom of Milenka's chest....

Monica: "How is his progress?"

Oksana: "Is perfect. Timing for you to come could not be better. Milenka is fully programmed and will do whatever KOLECTV asks her to do."

Monica: "So, if I need Milenka to kill-

Oksana: ~interrupts~ "Yes, I could have her do that. But why, would you-

Monica: ~now interrupts Oksana~ "And, could I have her crush Mr. Gray to death with her chest?"

Oksana: "Yes, it would be possible."

Monica: "Even though she loves him?"

Oksana: "Milenka is nurturer. She is mother more than wife."

Monica: "Yes, but if she is his mother that makes him her son. Does she have the mental capacity to kill her own son?"

Oksana: "I believe so."

Monica: ~smiling~ "You sound unsure."

Oksana: "Yes. Yes, she could. But, we still on plan for Milenka to unbirth him, to have him become a part of her. Not kill him."

Monica: ~switches the subject~ "Can I go in to visit them."

Oksana: ~nervously~ "I think that can be arranged."

Monica enters Cell Number 7, and as always sashays in that very sexy way, when she wants to turn on the charm....
lxFqjd.gif

She sees Milenka and, with open arms says....
"Milenka darling, wonderful to see you!"

Monica embraces Milenka and kisses her on each cheek, their bosoms mash into each other and that shakes Greg up a bit as he just sits there between Milenka's enormous globes...with a fair amount of incredulousness Greg could not believe that Monica had forgotten about him....then, looking down, after the hug she did in fact notice him....

"Oh, big guy, there you are. My you are so small. How are
you faring?" Monica asked with some concern.

Having come back to his full senses, Greg looks up at Milenka and says....
"Milenka, why don't you put me down?"

Monica immediately interjects...
"No! Heavens no. Keep him right where he is. In fact, Milenka, why don't you and I sit down on the sofa."

With the slip of Monika's hand, she punches a code on her phone...it is an override, it overrides any command from Oksana and KOLECTV....Milenka will do anything Monika tells her to do...ANYTHING....

With a smile Milenka does as she is told and sits....Monica takes a seat in an adjacent chair....
h1G9goVl.jpg

Monica: "So, Gregory, how are you doing?"

Greg: ~now feeling nervous~ "F- Fine, I suppose."

Monica: "We need to talk. Its important."

Greg: "Y- Yes, sure what do, do you want to, to talk about?"

Monica: ~to Milenka~ "Milenka honey, why don't you squeeze those lovely tits of yours together some more."

Milenka complies and slowly tightens both breasts together...they converge tighter and tighter, ever so slowly....

Greg: "Milenka! Milenka, you're," -mmmph- "You're going to hurt-

Monica: "Stop and hold him there Milenka."

Milenka: "Yes Monica, as you wish."

Monica "Good. Gregory, now Ms. Monica is going to tell you a story."

Greg: ~trying desperately to escape the clutches of Milenka's bosom~ "A- ~hmmph~ A story?" ~gasping for air~

Monica: "A story, yes I suppose. Now Gregory, don't try to escape. I need you to pay attention, understand? Maybe I need Milenka to give you a little more attention."

To Milenka - "Milenka my dear, Gregory needs to be deeper inside of you. Perhaps you can squeeze your bosom together just a little more."

Milenka: ~smiling~ "Yes, as you wish."
Milenka squeezes her breasts slightly together again.....Greg's body all but disappears except for his head....

Greg: "Milenk- ~gasp!~ "I can't- ~gasp!~

Monica: "Now, now Gregory, we must be quiet while Ms. Monica tells a story, otherwise I'll have Milenka squeeze again. I'm sure she can cover your mouth up if need be."

Greg looks up at Monica, his face has changed color and his eyes look upward...he breathes slowly and with great effort, even wheezing at times....

Monica: "Good. Now, a long while back a woman in a company headed by a man was, was getting quite sick of the way things were. Yes, she was his friend, a confidant and she was his legal counsel. She hoped that maybe they would fall in love. Maybe become a partner in the company, but that was never to be. He would hire all of these beautiful, bosomy woman and go out with them including this woman in question. Well, things were going nowhere, so she had to take things into her own hands."

Greg looks up at Monica pensively as he begins to unravel what he thinks she will say next...

Monica: "After some research, she finds the right person to help her push her boss in, how shall I say, a better direction. Suffice to say, with some special pills being given to the boss without him knowing, a psychotic reaction follows. He obsessively thinks about women growing and he being smaller. So much so that-

Greg: "No! No!! No!!!"

Monica: "Now that was an interruption Gregory. I specifically asked you not to speak while I tell this story. ~To Milenka~ Milenka Sweety, another squeeze."

Milenka: "Yes, of course."
Her feelings now totally detached from Greg, she pushes her bosom together again....Greg attempts to scream "NO" aloud, but he is silenced as his mouth, and much of his head and face cannot be seen....he is down further within the confines of Milenka's soft tits, which, not only make it hard to breathe at this point, but he can feel his body fighting to not be crushed.....

Monica: "Now, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me. He was so obsessed that he wanted to create such a girl to grow and be outsized, a mini-giantess factory if you will. He wanted to do more than fall in love with such a woman, he wanted to be mothered by her." ~an evil smile draws upon Monica's face~ "Of course, that friend, that confidant decided she would be of some help, but the end desire was revenge. She would make it happen and more. The boss would not only get what he wanted, but in the process he would be eliminated from the company all together."

Greg's eyes are wide-eyed and panicked...he now knows the truth....

Monica: Continues.... "Of course, her rage went beyond him and she became very aware of how weak men really are. How she can get inside their heads with the right women. Women who are tall. Women who are beautiful. Women who have bountiful bosoms. And women who can be women and still get what they want." ~ laughs aloud ~ "You're a smart man Gregory. By the look on your eyes I'd say you have figured out that this story is no story. That this is real life and that you are the man in question, the boss, and I am that confidant. What you don't know are my plans to take over the world, to rule through an army of manufactured women, such as those like Milenka here. And they will do whatever I say, whatever I want them to do. And now I have to figure out what to do here, with you."

*****READERS OF THIS THREAD*****

What should happen to Greg, one of the main characters of this thread?

1 - Should he be crushed to death by his dear wife Milenka's bosom?

- OR -

2. Should he be unbirthed (placed inside of Milenka's body via her vagina) and become one with his dear wife Milenka?

- OR -

3. Should he be left with his wife Milenka for further experimentation, never to see the light of day again?

You, the reader, get to decide. PM me with your choice.

Any other input is acceptable in your decision, including a different scenario that ends this thread. A decision will be made by Devilla Roche by November 22, 2014. This is open to the readers of this thread only.

Greg Grey finds himself in a hamster cage...he sits on the floor of the cage, which has a thick layer of foam rubber on it...his body, as light as it is, squishes into the foam, and it seems as though half of his body has disappeared...he thinks to himself.....

"How could I have fallen for such a trap? How could I have been allowed to be such a sucker? And Monica, how could she? My fortune, all gone, my old life all gone. And Milenka, well how I miss Milenka. My Milenka. Why doesn't Monica just get it done with? Why doesn't she just kill me and be done with it, huh?"

Hours later...

Oksana appears and looks at the cage...she observes Greg and takes the clipboard off and jots down some notes....she fills the water bottle with some of Milenka's breast milk, the bottle is the same type used for a real hamster....Greg can smell the pheromones from the milk and his body has no choice....like a baby, he crawls over to the water bottle and begins to drink....again, he is being observed by Oksana...more notes...then the cage door from above opens and Greg is pulled out by Oksana....just about four and a half inches in length, he is surrounded by Oksana's hand...he knows he must behave as she could just crush every bone in his body....

Oksana: "Time for exercise little one."

Greg: "You mean time for another experiment. What is it this time?"

Oksana: "Don't you worry, no need for you to know."

Greg: "What is it that you're up to?"

Oksana: "Remember last time you go and ask me such things?"

Greg: "I just want to know, that's all."

Oksana: "Well Little One, you cannot know. Now hush."

Oksana places a miniature ball gag around Greg's head and then places him on the cold stainless steel counter of the lab...he finds himself shivering and gets some goose bumps on his body...she applies a special solution to Greg's body and suddenly he is sticking to the counter...the hardened, sticky solution makes it quite difficult for Greg to go anywhere....all he can do is wait to see what she is going to do to him....

36 HOURS LATER....

Experiments and after being injected with a potent amount of Milenka's hormones, Greg has been shrunk to a mere half an inch in size...he is in a large solution inside of a petri dish....now being given the capability to breath under water, the world as Greg knows it is forever altered, as he has been altered....in an exam room, Milenka is strapped down, her legs up on stirrups....her wonderful pink pussy is there for everyone to see, including Oksana, Monica, and Kristina - the doctor and researcher who has come up with much of the technology and will now take this part of eradicating the first of many men, by having them become one with their female partner....

Greg is removed from the petri dish and placed inside of a capsule, much like one use for drugs...he is now like a baby before birth, an aqueous solution around him as he lay in a fetal position....loaded into a special device, he is inserted into Milenka's pussy and without much fanfare is ejected into Milenka's body.....

As the capsule melts away, Greg is now swimming like a singular sperm, only bigger, but as he makes his way through her uterus, he will find that a new adventure has just begun....

Back
Top Bottom