Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

no...no...no...what are you doing..? please...

Tatyana has turned, and Milenka's leaned herself over towards me. Her enormous breasts are pressed between her arms, and squash outwards to us. Helpless to do otherwise, my gaze becomes fixed and I stare deep into her cleavage, heedless to our onlookers, and my mouth gapes in awe. She's giggling - along with all the others - and her perfume begins to just pour out, over me. Oh my god, I'm not going to be able to...

no, please, Milenka, stop...!

My desperation, my cry for help is all but silent. I manage a whine, a mewl, and I try to twist away. But I'm powerless. I quickly succumb, as I breathe her in, and my cock immediately responds to her pheromones. She building me toward orgasm, bringing me towards climax, without a touch, without even a word...

what are you d-doing?!?

Harder and harder and harder I get, growing, throbbing, twitching. Ready, ready ready...building, building building...

no..! Milenka..! why are you doing this!?!

They all wait, with huge, expectant smiles, eyes widening and widening and widening. A few of the smart ones - the ones that know what to expect - they begin to back up...

Bigger...bigger...bigger...oh god no no no no no...

"Oh, god, look at him..." Maya marvels...

JYiD53Bl.jpg

"He's gonna blow!"exclaims Jerri, with a bright, excited smile...

8mqM1cMl.jpg

no no no no no too much too much too...

...UUUUUUnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!!!!

With a groan, and a withering shudder, I burst, unbidden, into the air. Not a hand was laid on me, but I'm exploding, and rivers of hot cum begin to shoot from the beastly abomination between my legs...

...Onto her tits: Milenka giggles, the women gasp.

My cock sways wildly, spraying...

...Onto my chest and face: I cry out weakly; the women cheer and laugh in amazement.

It swings and lurches, shooting over my face and head...

...Onto Gail and Asa and Donna, standing behind my head: they shriek like schoolgirls, the other women laugh harder, whooping and howling, incredulous.

And then, as my burst begin to weaken, Milenka says: "Open Mouth..."

In a flash, Gail has my chin in her hands and forces my mouth open. She directs my face to - uuurghgllhh..! - catch my last few eruptions, splashing onto my nose and lips, into my mouth...

uuuglhh...! gglggh..! gguggghhgghh..!

As I struggle, weakly, vainly, against Gail's hand and Tatyana's embrace - trying to escape this horror - the women are all laughing - "yess! yesss! YES!!" Do they see me? Do they see my face, sobbing, now, as my climax has begun to die?

They have no chance, though, to hear my cry as - mmmph! - Milenka's huge bosom is now set on top of me, squishing wet come between our skins, weighing down onto me as I lay in Tatyana's arms. The pheromones become even more incredibly powerful, and unable to resist their command I turn my face - slick with my own jizz - to search for it...

please mommy please mommy please...

I take it, her big nipple, into my mouth more for solace and escape than anything else. I'm not hungry - she'd just fed me a short while ago - but her flesh and milk allows me, if anything, to find a place away from the catcalls and high, women's voices...

I suck, I suck and I suck and I suck, and the milk begins to flow. And, though I hear them all still:

"Ha ha ha Oh my!"

"Jesus it's all over me!!"

"Omigod, look! He's totally disappeared under boob!"

"Awwww...the poor thing..."

...my world becomes much quieter...

<suck suck suck...>

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, KOLECTV Operative 040, Subject Case 288b (Moroz, Elvira)>

Woman's Voice, identified as Sundenburgh, Gail, Dir HR, GGE/KOLECTV: "Jesus it's all over me!!"

Woman's Voice, identified as Woodson, Janice, VP, Legal and Corp. Governance, GGE/KOLECTV: "Omigod, look! He's totally disappeared under boob!"

Woman's Voice, identified as Decartes, Maya, SVP, Business Development: "Awwww...the poor thing..."

<various intermingled women's voices>

Woodson, Janice: "Omigod look at him! Can he, like, hear us under there?"

Andrushko, Oksana: "Oh, he hear fine...but...I don't think he'll be remembering most of this."

Woman's Voice, identified as Marquis, Donna, SVP, Finance, GGE/KOLECTV: "<laughing> Can someone tell me what the hell just happened?! He...he fucking just blasted an epic load, without anyone touching him!!"

Woman's Voice, identified as Phelps, Kimberly, VP, Litigation, GGE/KOLECTV: "Yeah, that was crazy..!"

Andrushko, Oksana: "It was pheromones, Donna. Pheromones, from Milenka, ultra-strong, ultra specialized, to affect Mister Gray in variety of ways. Dinara?"

Usenov, Dinara: "Yes. Pheromones, very powerful. Most powerful yet, in Milenka. And to Mister Gray, a subject of our new program for males, exponentially more powerful still. Full range of effects in males still under study but go much beyond normal excitement of libido and reduction of mental abilities seen in normal female pheromones. Effects go on to include this...increased arousal to the point of spontaneous orgasm-"

Phelps, Kimberly: "So, she made him come, just with pheromones?"

Kovalenko-Gray, Milenka: "Oh yes! Is easy! I do it again?"

Andrushko, Oksana: "No, thank you Milenka, let's wait a bit sweetie. Dinara, please continue..."

Usenov, Dinara: "Yes. Pheromones also allow for control of many of male's behaviors. Also, what you see now, this...how you say...?"

Zhestakova, Kristina: "Infantalism?"

Usenov, Dinara: "Yes, thank you Dr. Zhestakova. Infantalism. Crippling infantalism. And there are amnesiac properties, as well."

Sundenburgh, Gail: "So, you're sure he won't remember this..?"

Andrushko, Oksana: "Milenka? Can you make sure..?"

Kovalenko-Gray: "Yes! Is easy......"

Andrushko, Oksana: "So, we are still learning about them, the pheromones, we are. Other subjects...Tatyana, Akilinia, Ms. Moroz, Dr. Zhestakova herself, Valentina for example...they also possess control of pheromones. Natural pheromones of woman, but now concentrated, very strong, exuded at will. Make men weak-willed, aroused, cloudy of mind. Each KOLECTV woman have ability, and each woman's slightly different on own way."

<various women's voices, eager questions>

Andrushko, Oksana: "<laughing> Yes! Yes Yes! Very exciting! Many possibilities, many uses. Maybe we should have a demonstration? Milenka...if you would allow Mister Gray some air, bring him back to us? And...Elvira! Maybe you could show us what you're able to do..."

<end, excerpt, Audio Transcript>

I slowly drift back...was I asleep?...to this weird reality. All the women are gather around me, talking about me. I'm without a nipple - wahhh! - and feeling a cool rush of air as Milenka's breasts come off me, sticky with come, but I'm warm in someone's arms, someone's soft, bosomy embrace. Oh yeah...Tatyana..

"It's Tatyana pheromones, through all this, that have kept him so quiet, so...docile," Oksana is explaining, "She's particularly good at that, aren't you, sweetie?"

"Yes..." Tatyana purrs, looking down at me as my eyes blink up at her, "Boys like their Mama 'Yana, they trust her, do what she wants them to do..."

"A nice ability to have, in the bedroom..." Kim comments.

"...or in the board room, hm?" Monika says, "in the business world? Definitely an advantage."

The other women all start to mumble, talking amongst themselves, as I turn my head in Tatyana's arms to see Elvira coming through the crowd towards us. She takes her place at the fore of the group, and with a crooked smile meets my gaze.

l4GMgoml.jpg

She says nothing, nothing to the silly little man, the little man held fast like a child in her friend's arms, but...<gulp>...she has plans for me.

"Yana, would you please put Mister Gray down, for Elvira?" Oksana asks.

Tatyana chirps in agreement, and cautiously begins to crouch, to lower me to the ground. Elvira merely watches as Tatyana helps me to stand, to take my own two feet, and before I know it I'm erect...standing, that is...just over three feet tall, naked as a lark and surrounded by a crowd of women. My hands go to cover my drooping manhood in whaever modesty I have left; my shoulders hunch submissively.

Still standing tall in front of me is Elvira. She looks down on me and - all eyes now on us - she slowly begins to crouch, to bring herself down to my level. She still says nothing, but watches my eyes fall to her big, huge breasts, still wearing that little, amused smile...

1HATCyFl.jpg

There are hushed whispers among the rest of the group, and as I begin to smell her I can feel my heart pounding more quickly in my head. What's...what's going to happen?

"Mister Gray," Elvira begins, in her strong, slavic accent, bringing my gaze back up, to meet hers, "You were strong man, once, yes?"

So meek, my eyes have a hard time keeping hers. I break off and - glancing first around the room, at all the other women staring at me in fascination - I find the strength to look up at her again and nod, in answer, at Elvira.

I feel her pheromones swirling from her, exuded from the warm flesh of her full chest, the skin of her exposed neck and throat. I can't help but breathe them in - I want to breathe them in - and my mind starts to swirl...but focus, on her. Under my protective hands, my cock - oh no, oh god - begins to stir, to thicken. They're doing something to me, these invisible vapors, and I know soon I'll be...

"You were strong man, hm?" Elvira continues, her deep, husky voice soothing in its own way, hypnotic, "But now...now look. Now look at you. You weak, you little. You let woman do this to you. You want woman do this to you..."

The other women are rapt, watching us. I shift on my feet, nervously, as my cock begins to stiffen even more. My legs feel funny, unsteady.

"And you want even more, don't you, Mister Gray...?" she continues, cocking her head, studying me, filling the air between us with more and more and more of her pheromones. My legs begin to feel weaker still.

"Please, Mister Gray," she says, "try to raise your right hand..."

Greg answers in his weak little voice...
"I can't. I - I can't raise it."

"Ladies as you can see. Mr. Gray cannot move at all. He incapable of doing so."

Then Elvira gives a final push from her chest...without moving a muscle, Greg falls to the floor...there is a startled murmur as he falls...some feels sorry for poor Greg, but all are equally impressed by the power of these pheromones...his cock his cock stiffens even more and then it becomes flaccid very quickly....until, Valentina is asked to approach Greg...

A84dEv8CEAAoZz1.jpg

Valentina bends over and pulls her hair out of her eyes...then she opens up her dress to reveal even more of her bosom...she cranes her neck upward and like Elvira, a blanket of pheromones wrap around Greg...in his paralytic state, he breathes hers in and his flaccid cock quickly grows and becomes fully erect...all in a matter of three or four seconds...once erect, Greg wants to grab his cock, but can't...instead he yells out painful moans and even says things like "Oh fuck, it hurts."

Incredulously, Elvira looks down at Greg...a look in her face as if she would enjoy stepping on him right now and snuffing him out....

Some of the women in the room can't help but bring out their maternal instincts....

Gail: "Oh the poor thing."
Nicole: "He looks like he is in such pain."
Donna: "Elvira, he looks like he has had enough."

Elvira: "No, this is point. This IS exactly what men like Mr. Gray need. You must not confuse maternal feelings for what women can and must do to these men."

Oksana: "Yes, what you are being shown are the capabilities of a KOLECTV woman."

Elvira: "Valentina, one last push."

Valentina cocks her head back and a strained face shows she is sending a vast array of pheromones into Greg...his face becomes white as a sheet...he cannot get out a moan at all, he sounds like he is dying...he is still paralyzed and responds....one ejaculation after another...it happens for a good minute....at the end, his body is a gelatinous mess, covered in his own goo....

It was my knees that went first, after not being able to raise my arm, and then the rest of me. I lost control of everything, unable to move, like being in a bad dream. Elvira said something to the group and then-

<slump>

A heap, that's what I was, laying on the floor, face squashed into the carpet, my arms akimbo. I couldn't move, not a muscle. Even my throat, the muscles of my larynx...I was too weak to even cry out. It was terrifying! Elvira..! What are you doing..?!

With a little effort, a hand on my shoulder, Elvira rolled me over onto my back, still looking down at me with that thin smile. I lay there, totally paralyzed, facing the ceiling with wide, frightened eyes as the gathered crowd of women converged. Elvira, and now Valentina, were the closest, each crouched over me as the others stood, watching.

My eyes were drawn to Valentina as she spread her neckline to reveal the skin of her bosom, and suddenly I sensed her, too, in the air. I breathed in and then, suddenly - oh my god, I'm so turned on. Look at those tits!!

- oh crap -

My cock, stiffening, rising from my thigh to stand, swaying, rock hard, for the whole room to see...

But her tits are so beautiful so huge and soft and look at that cleavage and her neck and...

- oh crap what's going on -

Getting harder and harder and harder filling with blood it feels good and she's so pretty but - it's not stopping!! - harder and hardrrr an hrdrrrr....ooowwwWWW!!! OWW! I'm gonig to explode to burst OWWW!!

Elvira was speaking, Oksana addressing the room, as others asked questions, some distraught at my pain.

I NEED!! I NEEEEEED!!!! 'Oh fuck it hurts!'

Ohmygod I have to come it's terrible it's so painful but I can't move my hands oh christ oh christ let me jerk off someone touch me pleeeeeeeeease....

Unnnngggghh!!!!

I came and I came and I came, again unbidden, without a hand laid on me. I lay paralyzed under my own huge, erupting member as it exploded, spewing cum into the air above me, onto the carpet, splashing down onto me.

More gasps, some of concern, filled the room. I was obviously in pain, and this orgasm was violent - even though I barely moved beneath it. My face strained in pain, I felt the climax come but - NOOO! - no relief! and then suddenly - ARRRGGGHH!! - another, another orgasm, drier, and then - uuunnnhhh..! - another...and another...nothing coming out of me but---arghhh! another...and another...

It went on, and on, and on...one climax after another, until it was done, this demonstration of Valentina's power over me...or what she could do to other men. She brought so much pleasure, so much arousal that it was pain - my cock so filled with blood that I thought it would break, the skin splitting. It would have been paralyzing, if I hadn't been paralyzed already at Elvira's hand. But now it was over, my manhood deflating, leaving me covered with my own cum. And still, I can't move. I can only breathe... Help me, help me...

Tgough I'm still reeling, just now becoming slowly more aware of the room, I hear Oksana begin to speak, on Valentina and Elvira's abilities. About easily being able to physically overpower a man...the implications, to never be frightened again...to level the playing field, tip it. And on how KOLECTV technology allows for more subtle offenses in this - and this brings giggles - war of the sexes.

"Kristina?" Oksana says, "Maybe you'd like to show the group a few things? Elvira...пусть его..."

At that, I can feel a tingling return to my legs, my arms, my face. It's pins and needles, at first, but soon I am able to move - slowly, weakly - and I begin to sit myself up on the ground, with Elvira's bemused help, my hands supporting me from behind.

"One thing we ladies all know is how...how you say, suggestible?...our woman's wiles can make a man," Oksana begins, as Kristina slowly comes to crouch down alongside me, next to Elvira and Valentina. "We know how to make man do what we want, if we ask in right way. Am I right?"

egRsGL4l.jpg

Giggles and laughs of assent ripple through the women, as I sit up straighter, feeling gradually more and more in control of my own body. Ewww, though, I'm covered in slime, I realize, looking down at myself,I'm disgusting...

"Now, KOLECTV tech can heighten that ability, though our pheromones, to lower a man's inhibitions until he like putty in our hands," Oksana continues, "This is something Mr. Gray actually enjoys, this feeling, so I'm sure he no mind if Kristina - who's particularly skilled in this - gives us demonstration."

I look back up again, to Kristina. She's leaned in towards me and is intent on me, now. She's put on a warm, wide smile. She brushes her hair behind her ear and eyes sparkle with an uncharacteristic kindness...

U30ggF8l.jpg

...oh no.

"Oh, Mister Greg, would not you like stand up?" she asks. I'm barely aware of the wave of her pheromones washing over me as I'm immediately absorbed in her voice. I'm absorbed and...yes...I would like to stand up.

Barely realizing what I'm doing, I'm standing. Elvira's hands, Kristina's hands, Valentina's hands...they're helping me, and I'm thanking them.

"Good, now, that better, yes?" Kristina asks, her smile friendly as - still in a crouch - she looks me in the eye.

"yes..." I agree, smiling a little myself at her, waiting for her next suggestion. What should I do next..?

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, Kristina Zhestakova, M.D., KOLECTV Operative 088, Subject Case 3133j>

Nearly Inaudible Male Voice, identified as CASE m00001-j (Gray, Greg): "yes..."

K.Zhestakova: "Yes! Very good. Kristina like that smile! Now, all ladies here, all so happy to see you. Why you not give hug? All ladies like hug, yes?"

<various female voices, in approval, some laughing>

K.Zhestakova: " See, all want hug! You feel like giving hug, yes Mister Greg? See - Maya? Mrs. Descartes? She want hug! Why you not go, hug Maya?"

G.Gray: "...okay."

<various female voices, endearing exclamations and approvals>

Woman's Voice, identified as M.Descartes, SVP Business Develop, GGE/KOLECTV: "Aww! Meester Gray! So nice! Nice hug, thank you! Your arms barely reach around my hips!"

<women laughing>

K.Zhestakova: "Mister Greg! Good boy! Now - on knees, yes? Hug legs?"

M.Descartes: "Oh! Oh <ha ha>! Meester Gray! Yes so nice! Look so little, down there!"

Woman's Voice, identified as K.Phelps, VP, Litigation, GGE/KOLECTV: "Kristina - can you make him kiss her foot?"

Woman's Voice, identified as J.Woodson, VP Legal and Corporate Governance, GGE/KOLECTV: "Omigod Kim you're so bad!"

K.Zhestakova: "Is okay. You try."

K.Phelps: "<haha!> Okay! <pause> Greg..? Maya's feet are so pretty, aren't they? Why don't you...kiss them?"

G.Gray: "mmhm. okay."

<women laughing, harder. more exclamations.>

M.Descartes: "Oh!! <laughing> Oh Mister Gray!"

Woman's Voice, idenitifed as G. Sundenburgh, Dir, HR, GGE/KOLECTV: "Oh! <laughing> The poor thing!!"

J.Woodson: "Omigod this is so cool! And...wait...you can do this on all guys?"

K.Zhestakova: "Well-"

Woman's Voice, identified as O.Andrushko, KOLECTV, interrupting: "To some extent, yes. Mr. Gray, having treatment, he more vulnerable. But Kristina have easy time, getting her way..."

Woman's Voice, identified as D.Marquis, SVP, Finance, GGE/KOLECTV: "But you're saying all of us could have this..?"

O.Andrushko: "You all, here, good genetic matches so...With some time, yes..."

J.Woodson: "Omigod! Me first!"

<women laughing>

D.Marquis: "Imagine going into a meeting with other execs like this?"

K.Phelps: "Or coming home to hubby?"

Woman's Voice, identified as M. Stevenson, CEO/President, GGE/KOLECTV: "Senate hearings?"

<women buzzing, laughing>

O.Andrushko: "Now, Kristina, Valentina...pick Mr. Gray up, for Maya. Give her closer look. He have many things, probably, that he like to say to her. Maybe she have questions, for him..."

M.Descartes: "Oh, yes! Pick him up for me...I don't have babies of my own - I don't want to squish him!"

<end transcript, audio file>

In Milenka's own thoughts...

"At first, oh my, feeling such conflicted, so protective of my Little Greggy, but all women here seem to be caring and want to hold him and everything. Milenka feels good about all this. Milenka wants other women to be like Milenka and other men to be like my Greg. Sounds like perfect world. Is it so wrong for us women to control world of small, puny men who need a mommy? No, Milenka does not think so. Men have been in charge of women for so long. Is turn for women. We use technology to our advantage. Is good thing."

Smiles gleefully....still in her thoughts...
"Oh look at them handing Greg to Maya. Such a pretty young lady."

Then aloud...
"Greggy, you do what Ms. Maya says to you, understand? Treat her like she you mommy too. Treat all women like that."

As Valentina and Kristina take hold of me, and lift me towards Maya, I hear Milenka's voice speaking to me - clear as day - over the busy tittering of all the others:

"...you do what Ms. Maya says to you, understand? Treat her like she you mommy too. Treat all women like that..."

The suggestion - coming from her - is a deep, deep truth. Of course, of course I will...they're all so pretty and smart and...of course I'll listen to them...why wouldn't I?

I'm held between them, my head sandwiched by Valentina's right breast (on my left) and Kristina's left breast (on my right). Pheromones waft all around my face, building my arousal again and making me more compliant and suggestible. I breathe them in eagerly - ahhh! so nice! - falling deeper and deeper under their hypnotic spells. I can feel myself hardening and at the same time relaxing, relaxing, relaxing...my tongue feels loose and I start to talk...

"Wow hi Maya, nice seeing you..." I hear myself saying, "You look great..."

NTL4xJKl.jpg

"Mmmm....goooood boy..." I hear Kristina purr, encouraging me to talk more.

Maya is looking down at me expectantly, a reticent smile on her lips but trying not to laugh - like she doesn't know exactly what to do, yet, but she's fascinated, and listening to me. I smile back up at her and I think I keep talking. She's a dark haired, attractive woman, in an earthy way. From Ecuador, I think, married to a French guy, if I remember.

I first met her, actually, at a meeting I'd had with a supplier of ours, maybe eight years back. She was an intern of his, just finishing up her MBA, and I think he brought her to the meeting to catch my eye, to distract me, so he had an easy time bargaining with me. Smart ploy: she was a figure competitor at the time and - man - the body on her! Well, his plan worked too well, and I hired her right from under him, gave her a job in our business development branch.

"Up until a few weeks ago, I still jerked off to those early photos she'd sent me, selfies she'd taken with the stuffed bear that I would - as a little joke - sent her every time she did well in a fitness competition - "

cV7E2CXl.jpg
TAn2NeGl.jpg
gPNJfBbl.jpg

"Really, the competitions had become more just a hobby for her, after taking the job with GGE, and as she rose in our ranks - promotion after promotion - and got married, she'd more or less stopped training seriously. Her body, over the years, began to soften, and soften, and soften - in all the right ways - and I continually marveled at how her breasts seemed bigger and bigger as the weight came on."

"Man, did I love staring at your tits, in meetings. I would drop by your office all the time, just to see what you were wearing. I l-loved how you'd keep blouses unbuttoned just the right amount to draw my eye, knowing how good your tits looked...how much I liked looking at them...god I imagined snuggling into them, or what you'd d-do with your husband..."

Wait...have I been saying all this? Out loud?

xXoaowHl.jpg

Kristina turns to Greg and says, "Yes, you are horny little boy aren't you, yes? Well, no worry Mr. Gray, we know this about you. We help give you what you want, what you need. Milenka don't mind, yes?"

Milenka: "No, Milenka does not mind. Milenka understand that Little Greggy need more than me at times, is good."

Kristina, "Yes, good. ~turns to Valentina~ "We put him down."

~they both place him on the floor~

Kristina: "Help me with Maya." ~Kristina grabs hold of the bottom of Maya's top.... ~to Maya~ "You don't mind, yes?"

Maya, with a delicious look of participation shakes her head no and Kristina nods at Valentina...they slowly pull off her top....

10yfb0h.gif

Maya: "Oh, feels so good."

Kristina turns to Greg and bends down to his barely three foot frame, and whispers, "You jerk off to Maya, you do so now in front of everybody.

Kristina gives him a swat on his bare ass and that propels him forward and somehow he automatically grabs at his cock....he looks up at Kristina, who shakes her head and then he looks at Milenka who also nods in agreement...Valentina places her hand on his derriere and pushes him forward...he is close to Maya and looks up as she dances, her bosom shaking, her moving her hair so sexily...and it doesn't take too long for Greg to grab his big cock and start to jerk it off...

All the other women look on....their are some giggles, but there is also a sense of awe in that Mr. Gray could become this, how he is overpowered by these women, but also how he has done this to himself....

"...We help give you what you want, what you need..."

"yes, thank you..." I hear myself murmuring in reply to Kristina, as her reminder settles into my brain, making me feel even more relaxed and confident...these women are all here for me, I think, they're all looking out for me and love me and want to please me...

And Milenka is so wonderful, allowing me to do this, to accept the love of my girls. It's not that I need more than her, it's just that...it's nicer this way, isn't it?

Valentina and Kristina place me down in front of Maya, and I can see Oksana, off to my side, slowly moving in towards her from behind, her own chin tilted up, exposing her long graceful neck but watching us all carefully.

"Yes, good Maya," Oksana, moving in closer to Maya - who is now (eek!) without her blouse - purrs in her throaty Slavic accent, "your body is beautiful to him..."

"oh, feels so good..." Maya replies, standing above me in only her black lace bra and tight black skirt.

Despite the pheromones in the air, I'm taken aback, seeing her like this - finally, after years of imagining it. I'm rapt looking up at her and when Krisitina suggests I take myself in hand in front of her and all these women, it seems like the most natural thing to do.

Seeing me grab my cock as I gape up at her, Maya gasps in passioned shock and her eyes fire up. Always a casually - almost innocently - sultry woman, she is suddenly powerfully sensuous. She presses on the sides of her big, firm breasts and watches down to me as I begin to stroke up to her.

J8B8J6Ol.jpg

I'm barely aware of the other voices in the room, some hushed whispers and some outright laughs. Or the incredulous, transfixed stares as the women watch this new spectacle - their former CEO obediently jerking off to one of their own.

"Omigod, Maya..."

"Look at him...look at him staring at you..."

"Can he honestly come again..?!"

But I'm intent, only, on Maya, as Kristina continues to whisper tender encouragements and provocative cues into my ear.

"Yes, grzeczny, good boy..." Kristina breathes, "Głaskać, stroke for Maya. Stroke slow. Stroke slow and tell Maya, tell Mrs. Descartes about fantazje, about fantasies you have, with her..."

"yes..." I agree, breathlessly, as I continue to stroke and start to speak, talking up to Maya in my weak, stammering voice, eagerly describing the picture I did of her, of us. It's hanging somewhere, and the girls point it out...

YPjWlKEl.jpg

I'm looking up at her, past the enormous swells of her breasts, describing how many times I jerked off, doing that picture. She's looking at it, across the room...

wJEB7mil.jpg

...smiling, laughing incredulously at the proportions I'd given her. The other women laugh as well, and Kristina urges me on to describe myself as that little man, to voice the fantasies I'd pictured, how I'd obsessed over this image...

EPOMajfl.jpg

At this point, my stroking had become faster and faster and faster. I'm shaking, standing there between Valentina and Kristina, looking up at Maya, who is nearly blushing as I gush out more and more and more fanatic praise. The two aside me hold me by the shoulders, aware that I may collapse, soon, seeing me so unsteady on my feet. They both hum and purr to me as their pheromones flow - Kristina's to keep me talking, Valentina's to guide my arousal - as Oksana begins to speak.

"Is good, is good, yes," she says, to the enthralled crowd, "since he treatment, when he come, when he orgasm, looking at us, thinking of us...we imprint on him. Like baby duck. Become fixed, in his mind, as authority figure. Milenka, already, she very imprinted. She like goddess to him." Oksana pauses, to watch me stroking stroking stroking, more fervently now as the other women all take a second to look up at Milenka, smiling proudly behind me. "But is good, is right, that we all imprint on him, so he trust us, so he listen to us. We his board members, we his executives...he need to feel safe, with us. Is good, yes Mister Gray?"

The other women all laugh as I - so enrapt on the undersides of Maya's boobs and furiously silent now - can't say a word. As if on cue, at Oksana's suggestions, I can feel my climax approaching.

"So, come for us, Mister Gray," Oksana suggests, "come for Maya. We here for you, we here to help you, to serve you.

I can only nod, and whine, and start to pant and pant and moan and gasp and groan and...goddddddd......burst....burst....burst....looking up at Maya, looking into her eyes, feeling her plant herself in my brain...

ipVl8sGl.jpg

<Summary, Real-Time Data Compilation, Vomeronasal Organ (VMO) Implant, Kristina Zhestakova, M.D., KOLECTV Operative 088, Subject Case 3133j>

Measurements of Ambient Pheromone Concentration
xx/xx/20xx 4:40 pm
Residence, G.Gray

Male-Targeted
A-m-0066 (Copulone) : 888 ppm : multiple sources, unverifiable
A-m-0066XX (Copulone, KOLECTV proprietary) : 1900 ppm : source Braun, V, Kovalenko-Gray, M
B-m-077 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 10 ppm : source Moroz, E, KG.M
G-m-099 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 2028 ppm : source Zhestakova, K, KG.M
J-m-0678 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 428 ppm : source Marooch, T, KG.M
B-m-0338 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : <1 ppm : source Aristov, A, KG.M
S-m-811 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 50 ppm : source KG.M
T-m-832 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : <1 ppm : source KG.M
N-m-1477 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : <1 ppm : source Usenov, D

Female Targeted
g-f-0009 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 250 ppm : source Gray, G
N-f-0998 (KOLECTV Proprietary) : 3400 ppm : source Andrushko, O

Seeing that Greg has just ejaculated from his experience with Maya, Milenka, being the good wife / mommy goes and gets the baby bag from the changing room and pulls out some wipes....she cleans up Greg's cock, his leg and the carpeting below as she says....

"Мой Greggy, что грязной маленький мальчик!"
("My Greggy, what a messy little boy!"

Milenka then gives him a kiss on his head and retreats....Greg has not taken his eyes of Maya, he is still transfixed by her beauty and her body....

Then Aikilinia steps forward toward Mr. Gray and Maya...

Aikilinia Aristov, the high school dropout, the self taught recreational hacker turned information system expert for GGE, a shy girl from a the crime ridden area of Moscow's Golyanovo District, Aikilinia had to survive any way she could....having a high I.Q. and knowing how to program would be her ticket out....

Now a tall, well built woman with a sizable bosom, she walks over to Maya, places her arm around Maya and decides to be bold and gives her cohort a kiss right on the lips...Greg still looks up, but now his focus transfers from Maya to Aikilinia...he breathes he in as a soft swirl of her pheromones begin to circle around him....his gaze is now transfixed on her and she looks down at him with a grand smile....

"My Greggy, what a messy little boy!"

Shamefaced and shyly, I smile back. I'm glowing under my wife's praise - she seems so happy with me! - as she scrubs me clean, head-to-toe, with a handful of baby-wipes. She purrs and whispers little encouragements in Russian: the ladies all seem to like me so much! she tells me, not showing a hint of jealousy.

Having returned from the bedrooms with her baby-bag, she'd also found the opportunity to slip into a thin white t-shirt to cover her previously bare bosom. Her huge torso, though, is stretching it to its limits and - braless - she jiggles alluringly. She continues to clean me, and I stand befuddled. My attention drifts between her huge, wobbly tits and the chatter of the women all around, an excited drone. The board members, the GGE executives - all usually calm, professional women - seem drunk on something, whether it's the wine from my cellar that's been flowing...or something in the air. They talk eagerly among themselves - some laughing, some whispering and conspiring, glancing down my way from time to time. I try to smile wanly back, but mostly feel a stupefied, shamed fool.

Adding to my chagrin, my cock - under Milenka's dutiful attentions and the perfume-heavy air - has once again started to stiffen. I'm clean, finally...but good god how is this happening!? I'm exhausted and raw from the countless climaxes I've endured, that I've displayed for this crowd of women. But...jesus christ...this beast between my legs seems ready for more...

As Milenka - satisfied she has me spotless - stands, Oksana begins talking again to crowd, which quiets quickly. She's thanking Maya, who's drinking wine with Janice and still in her balck lacy bra. She's thanking Tatyana, Valentina, Kristina, and Elvira for demonstrating the abilities of KOLECTV's proprietary pheromones - calming, arousing, controlling, weakening. They can do so much, they can be modulated and controlled to give women new power over men: "...such an incredible amplification of a natural woman's 'wiles', a woman's...how you say?...charms, that we've all ourselves learned to use."

"But one of the pheromones we most excited about is one we have not shown you yet," Oksana continues, "We still exploring full potential of this pheromone. We think it has big, big BIG possibilities, and are so happy with the progress our teams are making with it so far. We'd like to show you what we can here....Akilinia?"

At that, I look up as all the others turn their attentions to Akilinia, one of my wife's bridesmaids who's been - unlike the others, as far as I gather - not necessarily been rising in the ranks as an executive at GGE, but rather working behind the scenes with our information systems. She's also the youngest of the bridesmaids, and invariably the quietest. She's smiling, and the crowd parts away as she moves towards me.

"Mr. Gray, you don't mind do you?" Oksana coos from behind me, in her heavy accent, "If Akilinia uses you to make little demonstration?"

"no...it's okay..." I find myself saying, only half-paying attention as my gaze has settled up onto Akilinia's tall, solid, curvy figure in a tight black skirt and blue sweater undulating and swaying towards me to stand, inches away. I swallow dryly as she peers down over her breasts at me, her smile set in a sanguine, self-assured crookedness.

As she puts her hands on her knees and crouches down in front of me, my eyes dart to her formiddable bosom but then back to her now piercing gaze. I feel a wash of warmth settle over me, having drifted from her body...I breathe it in.

"Akilinia's specialized pheromones, as you will see," I hear Oksana continue, "can have dramatic effects on a subject's prefontal cortex. Most of the results we've seen so far have been temporary, but we are showing progress in making them more long-term, even permanent."

I can feel my pulse begin to quicken in anxiety - when it's put this way, so clinically, this suddenly sounds much more ominous.

Oksana has begun to speak of 'control of higher functions', and finally..."even implantation of memories."

Wait..? Implantation of memories? Do I remember something with Mommy happening, a couple days ago..? My mind wanders off the worry, though, as I breathe in, more and more, the soothing perfume off of Akilinia's body, so close.

"But," Oksana concludes, "enough talk. Akilinia..?"

At that, all eyes now fall down to us. Akilinia looks down at herself as she slowly begins to unbutton her top, exposing more and more of the skin and bulging flesh of her upper chest. My own mouth gapes at her bosomy display and, satisfied, she smiles again, more broadly now...

6wX7jVhl.jpg

She seems amused at my reaction but knows she has a task at hand. She tilts her chin up. A new wave of pheromones pours off of her and as I breathe them in, I can feel something funny happen in the room. Wait - is it in the room, this shifting, this swimming? Or is it in my head?

My vision, after just a moment, clears. But, as my gaze settles back onto Akilinia's face - wide-eyed and serious now - I see her with new eyes.

My mouth gapes, and I am suddenly confused. My mind is reeling, with this...I....I don't understand....

She speaks before I can. Still in a crouch to be at my level, with a little pout, her breasts squashed between her arms and big, innocent eyes, Akilinia looks deep into me and coos:

"Daddy..? Why are you naked..?"

"O-o-oh my g-god..." I stammer, emotions and confusion rushing through me, "sw-sweetie, I-I'm s-sorry..!"

I begin to drop my hands, in an attempt to cover my awkward nudity, but she stops me, taking hold of my thickening shaft herself. I gasp in shock.

"...and why are you so BIG, daddy?" she asks, "or is it just that the rest of you has gotten so small...?"

"Oh my god 'Linny," I blurt, "you shouldn't touch me like that..." I glance furtively around the room, at the stares of all these women (who are they again?), adding "...not here..."

Linny, Greg Gray's daughter from a previous marriage and another time is conjured up by Greg as Akilinia plays the part of his daughter...it has been a long time...and we go back into the past...

"Oh, but Daddy, come on you always used to let me play with him."

Linny touches the head of his penis with the tip of her finger then rolls her body around, kissing Greg on the head and on his cheek....

"Linny," Greg says, "please stop, not in front all these people, your mother could be here!"

Linny says gleefully, "So what, so what Daddy, she knows. She always knew."

~Linny grabs hold of his cock and squeezes it~

~Greg jerks his body and pushes himself away, out of the grips of Linny's hands~

Akilina's hold on Greg is strong and continues as she approaches him with a smile....

Though the other women in the room, this crowd of beautiful strangers (or, do I know them from somewhere?) begin to fade as my attention becomes more and more focused on Linny, I hear one voice - as if in the distance - speaking.

"The olfactory sense, we've always know, is one of strongest cues to memory..." explains the woman, in a deep Slavic accent, "watch..."

My daughter gives me another eyeful of burgeoning cleavage - look away! - and pulls me back, by my shaft, closer to her. In my gasp I breathe in her familiar smell. "C'mon, Daddy..." Linny pouts, her hand still firmly gripped around my horribly huge, nearly fully erect cock, stroking it slowly "remember our first time..?"

And then, in a flash, the memory of that day running through the park rushes into my head. Like a movie, it's so vivid. It was years ago - or was it just last Spring? So fresh, it must have been? Linny was...I forget...12? 14? Oh god, I'm so confused. But...I remember. I remember fighting myself, berating myself. She's just a child, Greg! Your child! Stop looking at her like that!

But - god - when had she grown up like this? She already had the body of a woman, and the way she'd dressed, today, for our weekend together...Did she realize how she looked?? Had she dressed like this on purpose? Long, coltish legs, bare in a pair of too-small denim cutoffs. A butt already big and shapely and breasts that looked to be already bigger than her mothers. Her shapeliness was only further accentuated by her top, a red gingham shirt - also too small - that she'd tied-up and unbuttoned. God, man, stop looking at her breasts! At the way she bounces, running towards you as...

"Daddy come back!" she squealed, "Give that back!"

"You'll have to catch m- oof!! - no fair!!" I laughed as she'd all but tackled me to get the frisbee back. She was nearly as tall as I was, by now - tall like all the girls in her school were, these days. Like all girls everywhere were getting. So, knocking me off my feet was no problem for her, and now she was running away, with the prize...

"I'm gunna getchu!" I called, as I jumped to my feet and began to give chase. She was laughing, running from me across the grass, looking over her shoulder as I neared. I was still faster than her, and I'd get her!

Seeing me gaining on her, almost overtaking her, she stopped, and threw the frisbee - a nice throw, maybe fifty yards - and it sailed into a small grove of bushes.

"Aha!" I yelled, smiling widely as I changed course and ran - ugh! I tripped!

Tumbling, skidding through the grass, I saw her long legs, barefoot, carrying her away, her long hair - already a sun-kissed gold this early in the year - bouncing sexily behind her. I got to my feet again and took off, this time limping with some pain in my knee. Damn these old bones!

She disappeared behind the bushes, and in a few moments I was in there after her. "Got you!" I laughed, panting from exertion, finding her leaning up against a tree, "Where's the frisbee?"

"Over there I think..." she said, tilting her chin off to the left where - yes! - the frisbee sat, on the ground, almost under a bush. I looked at it but then...I looked back at her.

She was breathing heavy, too, from the running - but not nearly as much as me. She ran track, right? Or was it...no, it was track. Anyway - she was in better shape than me, for sure! And the youthful energy - so jealous! She didn't seem winded but there was a new intensity in her expression, and the way she stretched her long body up the trunk of that tree, one hand behind her head

dCauAMll.jpg

...stop it. But, her eyes were fixed on mine and - god, don't do it don't do it don't do it - crap you did it - my gaze darted down her body, for just an instant, unable to resist acknowledging her eye-catching figure. Thin, like only a young teen can be, but so curvaceous, already...a racehorse...

"Why are you looking at me like that, Daddy?" Akilinia asks, as she crouches in front of me among our audience, the crowd of women.

I'm disoriented, ripped out of time. My mind is swimming in turmoil and bewilderment. Wh---? What's going on?

"L-Linny..?" I stammer, grasping for help.

"Ooooo....Are you remembering what happened in the bushes?" she coos...

...Suddenly the moment, the memory, is back again like it was yesterday. Linny on the ground, on her bare knees in front of me, my cock in her hands but nearly all of it in her mouth. The bushes hid us from any onlookers, and the park was near empty, but...

<slurp slurp slurp>

"L-L-Linny...!" I croaked, panicked but with a moan that belied the ecstasy of the moment, "n-n-nuuuuhhh-ooooo, m-my god....w-we have to st-stop..!"

But, if she heard me, she paid me no mind, and I watched with horror as she continued, sliding me in and out of her warm - oh god, so warm, so slick - wet mouth. Her blond hair shimmered in the sun, her head bobbing back and forth, wet noises escaping her throat...

"Linny, oh god, Linny..." I groaned, leaning back, now, against the tree, resigning myself to the pleasures of my little girl's mouth. I could feel her smile, even like this, as I settled in, and let her give me a blow job. The images, as I closed my eyes in an attempt at escape, were no escape at all. I horrified myself at the fantasies that began to form, even then...

kqJ19Krl.jpg

"Daddy are you alright?" Akilinia coos, slowly stroking my stiff, thick shaft. It rose nearly up to my chest, and her hand feels soft and smooth and silky, passing up and down. Her grip is firm, and keeps me from backing away.

"Linny...Linny...Linny..." I whine, and then nervously glance up again at these huge women. How..?

"Daddy, shhhhh...it's okay..." she hushes me, "these are all my friends...don't be nervous..." She cocks her head, and has begun to slide my hard cock over her left breast, over the soft, thin fabric of her sweater.

"oh god...."

And then, another memory floods my mind.

It was movie night, on the couch. The room was dark, and Elsa was singing "Let It Go" for the umpteenth time. We'd watched this movie together countless times since she was a little girl...but never like this.

I was sprawled out, my pants laying aside me, crumpled and forgotten on the couch. My legs were spread and Linny was on her knees, on the ground, between them.

<slurp slurp slurp>

Oh my god she's getting so much better at this, I thought in chagrin, enjoying yet another blow job at the hands and lips and tongue and mouth of my overdeveloped daughter. She'd come home this evening in her cheerleading outfit, after a Saturday JV football game, and insisted she'd rather spend the night with me than out at the party with friends.

She'd seen the way I looked at her that morning, I know, in her colorful uniform. Bare legs long and strong, busty in her tight school sweater. Her eyes had flashed at me with promise, and I had secretly both feared and eagerly anticipated her return all day...

"Snacks, Daddy, here you go," she'd chirped, setting me up on the couch with chips, "and a drink and a blanket and...me!" She snuggled in close, as the movie started, and her hand was immediately under the blanket and on my thigh...

...and the princesses began to sing...

Akilinia has taken things very deep within the recesses of his mind...such a hold on him that if done to long, for too many times, Greg could regress permanently....

Gee, I could see how Daddy was getting excited as I touched his big cock...he loved to feel my hand on him like this and although my grades in school could have been better, I was getting an A+ in hand jobs and blow jobs for sure....

I slithered down between his legs again, leaving the blanket around me and Daddy....my lips always felt so good on his cock...I loved the hardness...and I liked to lick his veiny shaft....it was better than licking a Popsickle! Yummy!

<slurp, slurp, slurp>

Daddy cooed and moaned expectantly as my head went up and down, my lips squeezing as I sucked...then I decided to pull out each of my boobs from my top and show Daddy as the blanket slipped down my back...
"Daddy, I know how much you like to see them. They got even bigger since last month. Pretty soon you'll have to take me down to the store and buy me new ones."

I giggle....I don't know why, I just do...I can't help it....then I place my breasts around his warm hard cock...it feels so good between them....now I coo and moan...the slickness of my saliva on his cock only makes it better for him, I know that....Daddy moans louder and louder and I wait for him to cream all over me...that is the BEST part!!

Or maybe he'll want me to swallow again....

"Your little girl's getting so BIG, isn't she?"

She knew how I loved it, when she talked like that.
"I'm bigger than mom now, aren't i?"
"I tried on one of her bras <giggle!>"
"Want to date me?"

"Want to MARRY me?"
"Happy Father's Day daddy"
Later:

On her monthly weekends w me Taken to Sneaking into bed, and we'd usually end up fucking.
"Oh daddy you're getting so small...you're going to need someone to protect you..."
I'm definitely losing
"Have you been lonely?"
"When we're together you can pretend I'm your wife"

"Oh god, Linny, oh god..." I moaned, trying mightily to keep my eyes clamped shut, but failing....

2h8669c.gif

My eyes goggled, marvelling at the size of her, around my cock. She was going slow, little movements...but she was figuring it out, and knew she had me all-but paralyzed with pleasure. She was starting to slide me gradually in and out of her cleavage, slippery with her own spit. This was becoming a full-on tit-fuck...my daughter! Lord god where did she learn how to do this..?!?

Sprawled halfway off the living room couch of my little apartment, my hips bucking up into her, I groaned again. She giggled, obviously pleased with the state she had me in. This was our Saturday night together, our movie night. But her eyes were fixed on my face, not on the tv where the winter queen was now building her castle of ice. She tried to catch my gaze with her own...but I couldn't bear it, and my stare stayed buried between her tits, her woman's tits, as she slid my dick in and out between them.

"Your little girl's getting so BIG, isn't she?" she purred, in a too-sultry voice.

She knew how I loved it, when she talked like that, and her smile grew wider and wider still as I moaned harder, and grunted a "yes...so big..."

"I'm bigger than mom now, aren't I?" she continued, urging me on, now, a little faster, realizing she had me on the way to climaxing.

"Oh, god, Linny...yes..." I groaned, barely knowing what I was saying, It was funny, but I had trouble, such trouble, remembering my ex-wife, Linny's mother...was Linny bigger, now? What did...what's her name?...even look like? "you're so beautiful..." I was aghast at myself, encouraging her like I was. We have to stop this! This is so wrong!

But my praise...calling her beautiful like that...it only emboldened her...

"Oh Daddy..!" she cooed, "Daddy, daddy, daddy...come on...come for me, Daddy...come for me..."

"Oh god, yes yes yes...Linny...sw-sweetie...yes...y-yes..." I sputtered, tensing, tensing, tensing, as her smile grew further still...brighter and wider and expectant...

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy..." she whispered...

"Okay, Akilinia," comes Oksana's voice, "Enough...bring him back..."

"Aww..." Linny pouts, pressing my erect shaft to her left breast possesively, but still rubbing herself against it, keeping me on edge.

Wait...what's happening? Linny? Akilinia?

Gray, Greg, Case m00001-j

For Further Entries re: Memory Implants via A.Aristov/0445, please see attached thread

Entries in attached thread will serve in an ancillary fashion; this file will continue unabated

Milenka picks up Greg and places him in her arms....
"Come here my Little Greggy, you need Mommy."

She can tell that he is out of sorts, having been in some sort of dream...on one hand she is in awe of what Akilinia was able to do, but on the other hand it is times like these, even Milenka cannot believe how advanced the technology is...but then she too readily accepts and forgets about what happened to him...she does this too easily in fact...but there he is in her arms and Oksana speaks again...

"M-mommy?" I query, in a little voice, as I snuggle in to her - she's my mommy, right? My wife, too? I'm...how old, exactly?

"...mostly temporary. He should be come around soon..." The pretty blond lady with the Russian accent is talking, looking at me but addressing the others. Her name's Oksana, right? I'm very, very confused - but everything's slowly settling back.

"Now, Milenka, on the other hand," Oksana continues, " she has begun to implant more permanent memories into Greg. Memories of herself as his mother..."

I look up at Mommy's face, from down in her arms, and see her peering down on me in pride. She's so soft, her big boobs feel so nice, and they help me to ignore the giggles and coos that run through the crowd.

"Is that what he likes!?" someone asks.

"I knew it!" says someone else - Kim, I think.

Oksana presses on: "The ability for permanent implantation memories, and the removal of others, is one of the most promising, exciting, far-reaching aspects of our pheromone technology..."

The pretty blond keeps talking, as Mommy and I continue to just gaze into one another's eyes. This is my mother? I can't help but wonder, as I feel the surrounding women start to close in tighter on us. And this is my wife?

I feel a hand on my foot, another settle on my forehead, stroking it. That's Linny...Akilinia...also gazing at me lovingly.

I look up at Milenka, the confusion still clouding my mind, and ask - "i-is she our daughter?"

Milenka decides to implant the memory of Linny as something permanent, but of course she looks at Oksana for approval...Oksana shakes her head yes and Milenka pushes a focused amount of pheromones into Greg, allows him to breathe it in and then Milenka says with a laugh....
"Of course she is our daughter."

Milenka places an arm around Akilinia....
"You have fond memories with daughter Linny, is okay. Now Greggy, look at Mommy. All is okay. No confusion. Maybe I put you down for nap. Greg looks very tired. I go for workout."

Milenka brings him in their room and in his playpen he goes...pacifier in mouth...and again he is strapped in, locked in and Milenka closes the lid....she then goes to the gym in the house and begins to push some serious weights around....

"y-yes, I am, mommy...v-v-very tired..." I state in my little voice (does anyone hear me?), as Milenka says her goodbyes to the women. They all seem intent on staying, drinking, talking...but I'm glad I'm being taken away. I'm...a mess. Confused, beyond words. Dazed, bewildered, befuddled. And, yes, tired. Exhausted from all this...countless orgasms, unspeakable humiliations. The reality of my world is slowly coming back to me, as Milenka brings me to our room, settles me in for sleep. I gaze up at her voiceless, lost for words. What can I say? I'm lost, dependent on her for everything now - safety, security, food, money. And shamed beyond embarrassment, beyond humiliation - I'm so much less than I was, only hours ago. I don't want to be back out there...I never want to be back out there. In here, with her, I'm safe. But she must see the queries on my face, and for a moment seems waiting, with a patient smile, for me to speak. But, seeing I have nothing to say, she pops the pacifier in my mouth and tells me she's going for a workout, in the gym. I'm going to be alone? Here, with only my confusion and the memories of the last couple hours? The shame assaults me, it makes my heart race. Shhhhhh...she hushes me, seeing my face beset with worry around the <sucksuckksuck> of the pacifier. Shhhhh....she whispers again and then - as a familiar scent settles onto me - I drift off to sleep...

...it's not long after, I feel, that I'm awoken by light pouring into the room and hushed giggles. Well...yes...it must be at least an hour or two later, as there's no sun, now, coming in the windows. It's dark outside, and in.

The door closes, I hear, and a side light is turned on. Two women's voices are whispering to one another, not wanting to be heard from outside. As they approach my playpen, though, I start to make them out.

"Oh my god Kim this is so bad!!" one voice - I think it's Jerri - whispers with a giggle, "We should tell the others!"

"Shh! You'll wake him! I want to see...!"

And just then, the top of my playpen is unlatched, and opened. I lay on its floor but gaze up at the two women leaning over and looking down, now, onto me: Jerri, from Marketing, and Kim, a lead attorney.

"Ohhh! He's awake..!" Jerri squeals, softly.

RXxJnK3l.jpg

Both girls hold glasses of white wine, and seem obviously tipsy. Kim is, for the moment, just looking down on me boldly...

ovlwJcyl.jpg

...while Jerri continues to gush.

"So cute! So adorable! I still can't believe it, Mister Gray, that it's you! The pacifier, the diapers, the playpen!"

<sucksucksuck>

"Let's get that pacifier out," Kim says, as she leans further over into the crib, reaching for me, "so we can talk..."

<pop!>

Both women are definitely drunk, I can see it in their eyes, and I am immediately nervous. Why are these two here? IN my bedroom? Where's....?

A small plea for help escapes my lips:

"...Mommy?"

"AWWWWWW!" both girls exclaim, in unison, as they lean further into the playpen.

"Oh my god, Kim!" Jerri chirps, laughing, "I can't take it!"

"That is so adorable..!" Kim says, cocking her head and regarding me for a moment. She's taken her suit jacket off, and my eyes can't help but drift to her full breasts, perfectly swelling against her silk top. She notices this, and notices everything. "You have a real mommy fetish, don't you, little man?"

"Omigod Kim stop!" Jerri squeals, her voice a bit lower now.

"No!" Kim laughs back, "Look at him - he loves it!"

At that, Kim Phelps - at one time just a busty low-level attorney on my litigation team but now, after a quick rise, a new VP and board member - takes a deep breath and inflates herself inside her top. Both girls watch my eyes goggle, my mouth drop.

"He does love it doesn't he?" Jerri whispers, voice even lower, more surreptitious, as she herself undoes one button on her top...

e1RepF5l.jpg

...and leans over just a bit more...

0M13zxul.jpg

"Looks just like mama, hm?" Kim purrs, seeing my eyes sinking into Jerri's cleavage...

With Milenka's size, being almost nine feet tall, she now can bench press a whopping 1,000 pounds of metal...she can dead weight the same and can clean press over 700 pounds....she's in the zone now and some of the women have drifted from the party...

Gail and Nicole open up the door quietly and are behind Milenka...the watch, astonished and are at the same time breathless and speechless...the woman who was soft and bouncy is now hard and muscular and are so perplexed by such a juxtaposition in Milenka's physicality...

Milenka turns around and sees the two women and grunts at first...Gail and Nicole are frozen and Milenka has to try to put them at ease....

"Milenka works out, gains strength, feels good. So sorry about appearance. It can not be helped. One side effect of all this, but you see how healthy Milenka is."

The girls look at each other and then Milenka smiling and Gail says, "No don't be. Actually, it is quite attractive." ~ she reaches out to inspect Milenka's muscle~ "May I?"

Milenka extends her arm....Gail feels it...
"Come here Nicole. You have to touch it."

Nicole comes over, her smile crooked and is still cautious...she feels Milenka's muscle....
"Oh my! It's like as strong as a man's."

Gail, "Yes, but on a woman. On a very attractive woman."

Gail decides to touch Milenka's midsection, just under her bosom....then looks at Milenka's bosom, eyeing it...

Milenka shakes her head yes...

Gail puts her hand on the sports bra, which is stretched to its limit...
"Hmm, it is hard, yet soft."

Now Nicole feels it...
"Wow, that is amazing."

Gail can't help herself, she pulls at the bra and reveals Milenka's left areola and nipple....then pulls down the other side revealing Milenka's mammaries in their full glory...

Gail, "I wonder what it is like?"

Milenka cocks her head to the side....
"What what like?"

Gail, "You know what you taste like."

Milenka raises her eyebrow and smiles....

Back
Top Bottom