Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

No no no no NO! Milenka, please!!

My eyes scream up at her, behind my pacifier, as she's readying us for another nursing, with Oksana and Dinara looking down with fascination. Milenka, though, just looks down blithely, dutifully taking her breast from her top, smiling pleasantly. Is she unable to see the distress in my face?! Does she not know how humiliating this will be, for me?! No, please, I can't be seen doing this, not in front of all these people!! Oksana, Dinara, here. And the others, soon to enter, too. My, god, the others. The bridesmaids, my executives? Monika?!

But then, her breast is right there, in front of my face as I lay cradled in her arms. Her huge, huge, huge, beautiful breast. It's massive and it's full and round and smooth and full and...it's all for me...

With a maternal coo, she takes the pacifier from my mouth...

"smiling that magnetic smile that he cannot resist"

...It's the pheromones - I don't even think she knows she's doing it - that make me latch on, despite my horrors. They're irresistible, and they amplify my instincts until they're overwhelming. Under their sway, I can do nothing but cling to her, fall feeble, and become her infant. And despite myself, not only do I start to suckle, but I start to make the hungry little noises.

Her milk, oh her milk. It's warm and sweet and so so comforting. With it, with the feel of the soft skin of her breast against my face, I slowly drift, I'm slowly taken away from all the shame, from the humiliation...but not far away enough.

Oksana and Dinara continue to watch. In fact - even with my eyes closed - I feel them approach closer. They speak to one another is Russian, but somehow I understand most every word...

"Oh, listen to him, Dinara...listen to those sounds. He's regressed so far...so quickly..."

"Yes, it's working perfectly, isn't it? The team will be so pleased. Look at his suckling reflexes...and his Babinski..."

At that, I feel a finger brush up against the underside of my left foot, and my toes fan out, involuntarily.

"...it's returned. Amazing."

They're talking about me as if I'm a test subject, I realize, even as I continue to nurse in my growing and growing bliss. I guess I am. I may be the owner of the company, but I'm also a client. The first to be shrunk? This is important stuff, if other men are to benefit from the technology.

"He looks like he's enjoying himself," Oksana continues, in Russian, "Milenka, you are doing so well with Mr. Gray! Such a good mommy! You're a natural. Exactly what he wanted. Dinara, can you take picture? For his file?"

A picture? Oh god, no...

<suck suck suck>

In a moment, I hear a camera shutter.

"Dinara, honey, with this...with the male formula this advanced already...we are far ahead of where we though we were. The challenge now is to get them all to want it..."

"That can be accomplished...we talk later.
"

"Milenka, darling, what Dinara and I are saying is...we knew how well you had responded to your treatments. We're just surprised how well he's responded to his. We think we can make so many more men happy, all around the world, by giving them what you and Greg now have, like this...don't you think so?"

<suck suck suck>

Hearing those words from Oksana, make Milenka feel validated, not that se really needed that, oh yes Milenka has been given, during the program such confidence so she doesn't really give much to what others think...

Smiling gleefully....
"Oh Oksana, is wonderful to hear you say such words. I mean, Milenka knows she is tallest woman, probably in hole world. And husband is now turned into toddler size with infantile tendencies. I know is not normal, but your words, they make Milenka feel so good. This new life of mine is normal to me and I get so much pleasure out of who I am."

Thinks for a moment...
"I know," Milenka says with excitement, "I show you what good it has done for me."

Turns to Greg and pulls him off her left teat....he is drunken with pheromones and with that wonderful breast milk in his belly....she sits him up....

"It takes him a little while sometimes. He comes around."

"Greggy? Oh, Greggy, Little Man?"

Greg shakes his head and begins to shake things off...embarrassment and fear take over almost immediately and he tries to protest...

"Now look here Milenka you've got to stop -

Milenka gives Greg a sharp swat on his backside...enough to make him stop and think...also a reminder that when Milenka puts her foot down on something, Greg had better listen...after all, she is quite the amazingly large and overpowering woman compared to him...

With a look she says, "Shhh!! No big boy words! We show Oksana and Dinara what a Little Greggy you are. Now, say I love you Mommy."

Greg looks meekly at Oksana and then at Dinara and then back to Milenka and in a low voice says....
"I love you mommy."

With his sweet young sounding voice Oksana looks over at Dinara and says, "Is so cute to hear. Don't you agree Dinara?"

Dinara shakes her head smiling....

Milenka: As she rubs his tummy and lets out a steady stream of pheromones which encircle Greg and make him say whatever she wants him to say.....
"Now Greggy, say goo-goo gah-gah."

Greg: "Gooo-goo, gah-gah."

Milenka: "Good Little Greggy, good little boy."

Again, Oksana and Dinara are enthralled by all this....

Then the sliding door opens up...the first one to come back in is Asa...as she does, Milenka thinks fast and places Greg onto her right breast this time....and like always Greg cannot fight it...his head gets mashed into her soft breast and a very large nipple is now in heis mouth...his eyes close fast and he does what he always does....

<suck, suck, suck>

"Ms. Andrushko? Sorry to disturb you, but Ms. Stevenson would like a word with you out on the patio."

Asa!?! Is that Asa's voice?!? Even at Milenka's tit, curled into her comfort, sucking her milk, my eyes go wide. My stomach drops away in dread at the thought - my young executive assistant seeing this? Will she realize it's me?

"Oh, of course, thank you..." I hear Oksana respond, and then the click-click-click of her heels as she walks away. For myself, I clamp my eyes shut, and curl even tighter into Milenka, trying as hard as I can to just disappear.

My world is dark, my wife's bosom. The moment is quiet, aside from a few maternal clucks from her and the pounding of my heart in my ears. I can feel Asa's eyes on me, watching me nurse, and the humiliation builds and blossoms and grows and sits on me - the heaviest of weight. But I do nothing to disengage, nothing to help. Rather, I only debase myself further, gurgling and mewling, rutting and suckling, playing more the infant in the bleak hope of maintaining this charade. Asa has been my executive assistant for maybe two years or so, since I plucked her from the pool of secretaries for her, uh...well...

bhqoFGMl.jpg
UT7rf5bl.jpg

...it wasn't for her typing skills.

Were I a bolder man - in my past life - I would have tried to bed Asa, use my position as her boss to get that sleek young thing out of her always-just-a-bit-too-tight clothes. She's a fitness freak, I know that, and her body from top-to-bottom is absolutely perfect. Her breasts - jesus, how many times I've whacked off to those - are just enticingly a touch too big for her body. I would have loved to roll around a mattress with her...in another life.

...but I'm not a bold man. I was weak, timid, always. And I had settled for leering at Asa, whenever I could, after getting her settled as my personal secretary, two years ago. Since then, we've grown friendly - as it were - and I think she's taken to see me as a little bit of a father figure. That makes this moment all the more cringeworthy.

Milenka's trying to calm me as she's feeling my body tense, and the room hushes. I still feel Asa's eyes on me, watching. And then, standing alongside us, she speaks...

"Mrs. Gray, it's...nice to finally meet you..." she says. I can hear the tentativeness in her voice, through her sweetly Swedish accent. She doesn't quite know what to say, or how to say it...

She, Dinara and my wife exchange a couple pleasantries, but then I sense Asa approach closer, becoming bolder, and her voice drop. "This...this is Mr. Gray, yes?" she asks the two other women.

Oh god, no...no no no no no...

Milenka sighs but then tells her, without further hesitation that yes...it is me.

Asa is so close now, I can feel it. And then I feel her hand, on my head.

Under her touch, I writhe, and whine, and wither...

"No, shhh, shhhhhh...Mr. Gray..." Asa whispers, hearing my plaintive wail of shame. She caresses my head tenderly as I plainly start to fidget, moving to try to break away. "Shhh...it's Asa, just Asa," she continues, now holding my head to Milenka, ""it's okay, Mr. Gray, it's okay...shhhh. I knew it was you, I knew. Keep going...I don't mind..."

I blanch red and - god forgive me - settle back without complaint, in my ignominy. I continue nursing at the huge teat of my giant wife: <suck suck suck>

The sound of my own suckling fills my ears, but not enough to drown out the women...

Asa kneels alongside us, and I can feel her face so close. She's petting my head, now, and continues to talk to me. "This nice? Hmm, Mr. Gray?" she quietly coos, brushing my hair from my forehead as I nurse, "I...I understand. I understand why you do this. This...this every man's fantasy! Having beautiful woman take care of you, like mommy."

At that - even as i shrink in shame - I can feel Milenka swelling with pride, looking down at us below her as she sits. She readjusts me a bit on her breast, letting Asa enjoy a moment with her old boss...

"He's imagined doing this with you before"? says Milenka, "Yes, your Mr. Greg has imagined doing this with all women he hired. Is okay, he can't help himself."

Asa seems to understand....she too, like Milenka, exudes some of that motherliness as she continues to pet Greg....

"Well," Asa says, "I don't know if I could do it as naturally as you do."

Milenka waves her free hand at Asa and makes a face like "Aw, come on now" then says....
"Look at you, pretty girl, tall, big bosom, good with baby like Mr. Gray, you should get into program. I think is perfect for you."

Asa looks up at Milenka with a look of self-doubt...
"I don't know."

"Asa," Milenka says, "You must believe in yourself, believe in me." ~Milenka grabs Asa by the arm in a non-threatening way~ "Besides, the program has a way of taking wonderful traits you have and making them better. You become better wife /mother in the program. Besides, Milenka can see in your face. You want to be bigger in bosom like Milenka, you want to be taller. And you want a Mr. Gray in your arms and feed him like this."

Asa looks down at Gray then back at Milenka...
"I suppose I should consider the program. And it does give a young lady like me a sense of empowerment. Besides, I am learning in my job that men are like second-class citizens anyway, that they need to be cared for like children and that women are better suited to lead."

"Well, you probably right about those things, Milenka says, "Mr. Gray is certainly no longer capable of those things, he needs a Mommy, and Milenka is happy to do that for him. Besides, I love him too."

Asa smiles at that and pets Greg's head again...

"He's imagined doing this with you before...Mr. Greg has imagined doing this with all women he hired...Is okay, he can't help himself..."

Oh my god what is she saying to Asa? <suck suck suck> Why is she saying that? <suck suck suck>

It's...it's all true...I think, with a near-sob, as I press even closer into Milenka's big warm tit, digging for solace, looking to escape Asa's gazes by burying myself in Milenka's motherly flesh.

"Look at you, pretty girl, tall, big bosom, good with baby..."

Yes, they've all been that way, haven't they? Every chance you get, you hire one of them. You give them the job, over the others...certainly over the men. All so you can surround yourself with them, leer at them...pretty girls, pretty women. You idiot, what have you done?

I realize now...they're all smarter than me. I thought I was being so clever, so cool...but they've all been playing me. They got exactly what they wanted from me, all of them.

And...what is Asa saying? Men - second class citizens? Good god...really? What...oh god...why is that turning me on...unngh...

With Asa knelt down, petting my head, I'm trying my best to hide my - jesus christ it can't be - once-again building arousal. What's happening to me?!?

Both women see my distress.

"Shhh..." Asa coos, stroking my hair, "Just shhhh, Mr. Gray. Mommy's got you, Mommy's got you in her arms. You don't have to worry about anything any more..."

I groan, hearing Asa talk like this, and feel Milenka warm all around me.

"Yes, you're so lucky, such a lucky little man..! Mommy will take care of everything for you," Asa continues, whispering to me, "and Ms. Stevenson and I will do everything at work. No worries, no worries...I help Ms. Stevenson now, yes. You don't need me anymore, you don't work, you have Mommy. I help Monika, and she runs company. She does everything you did, she is so smart, she do everything so good..."

...and so much better.

Just then, Asa stops. Milenka tenses a bit below me, and then Asa stands. I hear other voices, and footfalls. They're coming back, to the meeting.

Wait...what's Milenka doing? She's not...she's pullling me in closer, readjusting me on her lap. She's still nursing me! Oh my god, we have to stop! They'll all see!!

As other people enter, Asa pets my head one more time and - saying she has to go prepare her notes - thanks Milenka and leaves for the table. I fuss, trying to pull away, but my wife holds me strong to her breast. Oh my god I can't believe this is going to happen...she's going to nurse me, during a board meeting, just paces away from my executives.

Suddenly, there's another voice in my ear: Dinara.

She's even closer than Asa, so close her lips brush my ear. So close, so intimate it makes my heart stop. Her voice is quiet, barely a whisper, barely a breath. As the others are all taking their seats, just before she takes her own, Dinara has these secret words for me:

"Others sound tender, sympathetic, understanding. They all play your little charade. But we all know truth. That you are weak man. That you are tiny man. Not just outside, now, but inside, always. Tiny in strength, tiny in will, tiny in brain. And we all know what future will bring, if we provide it for them. A world full of men like you, suckling on breasts of wives like tiny infants. We will grow bigger, grow stronger, grow smarter, and we will make you-"

"Dinara!" I hear Oksana call, nearly barking, "To table! Meeting start."

"-parasite."

And with that one word Dinara - mercifully - leaves my ear, leaves our side, and I hear her heels click click click towards the table.

But, already, my mind is a whirlwind of anxiety: Oh my god this woman's crazy! I have to tell Monika!

So agitated, I start to squirm, and try to again push away from Milenka. She holds me, and I fight back. I have to go! Can't you see! I fight harder, but it's useless. Without effort, my wife overwhelms my meager struggle, and - seeing I'm not calming easy - releases a new wave of pheromones...

...oh no...

...I start to fall to sleep.

Asa is called over by Monika and asks her to go fetch Milenka...its time to have her at this meeting...she is also told to fetch Valentina, one of the bridesmaids and have her watch Mr. Gray while Milenka is sitting at the table and needs to have her attentions at the meeting and not on her husband / baby....

Asa says with a sweet deference towards Milenka, "They need you for the meeting. You can take the empty chair between Oksana and Rhoda. Don't worry, Valentina is coming now to watch Mr. Gray."

"May I," hinting at wanting to hold Little Greggy....

Milenka smiles and carefully hands off Greg to Asa who becomes transformed by Greg the second he's in her arms...he moves suddenly and arches back to suckle.....
"Oh, how precious, how can a man be so adorable unless he's like this, ya know."

Milenka rises out of her chair and in an instant, she dwarfs Asa, putting the girl in her shadow...Asa is oblivious to Milenka's size as she holds Greg in her arms...Milenka sees Valentina....

A84dEv8CEAAoZz1.jpg

"Ooh, hello Milenka darling. Where baby?"

Milenka takes a step out of the way, and Asa and Greg can be seen...Valentina reaches out with open arms and Asa passes Greg to her...the display is ever so maternal, and all three women enjoy the bonding that Little Greegy gives them all...a sign that Greg's company is in good hands with all these ladies....

Valentina shoos them....
"Go to meeting table. Milenka your needed, I take good care of your Little Man."

Milenka bends over and kisses Greg on the forehead and gives Valentina a peck on the cheek...
"Тhank за просмотр его для меня."

Then Vaalentina responds with a smile as she looks up at the gigantic Milenka....
"Нет проблем, Миленка. Вы не знаете, сколько я забочусь о мистер Грей."

Milenka walks over to the table and takes the empty seat between Rhoda and Oksana...they've made some extra room for Milenka due to her size...sitting down, it is as if she is an adult sitting at a toddlers table...her presence is not hard to notice and from Monika's seat at the head of the table, Rhoda and Kristina are obscured from her view...

Milenka looks around, smiling and then like the others, turns to Monika for what she has to say next....

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, M. Kovalenko-Gray, Subject Case 4533a>

Woman's Voice, identified as N.Bouchard, Director, Eclipse Marketing Group and Business Consultants/KOLECTV Operative 218/Subject Case 388c: "Thanks, Monika! What an introduction! Wow, I just wanted to take another minute to thank you all for having us here, in this beautiful home. What a place! Mrs. Gray - you have a lovely home, thanks for joining us, too! It looks like our little prince is asleep over there - how adorable! I don't think he'll mind if we go on without him, will he?

<titters of laughter from the group>

N.Bouchard: And, wow, everyone - thank you for letting us work with your company, in such an exciting time, in such a great time for transition! You've all put such trust in us, and we at Eclipse sooo appreciate it.

<voices of support from the group>

N.Bouchard: Now, Rhoda has done such an amazing job of with the first part of our presentation - thanks Rhoda! - so what I wanted to do from here is outline what we think could be some more long-term goals for the company, to encourage maximum growth, and some of the things we should do right now to get things cookin'. Sound good?

M.Stevenson: We're all ears, Nikki!

N.Bouchard: Great! Well, since we all agree that KOLECTV is the company, off all GGE's holdings, that's going to spearhead growth...wait - spearhead. "Spearhead". I never liked that term. So...masculine. Right? Who's got a better way of saying it? KOLECTV is, in the coming years, going to...?

M.Descartes/GGE SVP Business Development: "Blossom!"

N.Bouchard: "Blossom! I love it! Thanks Maya! KOLECTV is going to BLOSSOM all over the world, like a huge, beautiful flower. That's more appropriate, more feminine, right?"

<voices of agreement and encouragement>

N.Bouchard: "Because, really, what we at Eclipse think is that you all, as a company, have to stop thinking so...male. Look around the room, this company is changing. This is becoming a company of women. Led by women - strong, powerful women. Embrace that! And this new product of yours...this is really a product FOR women. To this point, it's really been marketed - such as it is - to men. To men, for their women. Let's change that! Let's make this product - KOLECTV's product - a new way for women to empower themselves! Let's not make it about some rich guy just wanting a smoking-hot hottie. Let's get the women to want it themselves!"

<murmurs from the crowd>

N.Bouchard: "I mean...what woman wouldn't love to look like you, Elvira? Or you, Kristina? Who wouldn't want to be taller, fitter, more beautiful? And now...now that you can offer them neural enhancement...wow! It's not just about looks, is it? Grow their brains, ladies! Let's get these women what they really want-!"

M.Stevenson: "To be able to outsmart the boys..."

N.Bouchard: "Exactly!!! Now, can I just ask a few quick questions on how we're doing on the, uh...genetic stuff? Expanding the-"

Woman's Voice, identified as Dinara Usenov, KOLECTV Production Manager: "The Genetic Marker Alignment?"

N.Bouchard: "Ha ha! Yes, that! If I'm not mistaken we'll be seeing a ten-fold increase in the potential customer base soon, is that right Dinara..?"

<End Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File>

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, A.Nilsson, KOLECTV Operative 202>

N.Bouchard: "Okay! I'm excited! You ladies are all on board I love it! So - we all agree that for KOLECTV's product to appeal to the biggest audience, and find its biggest markets, that this has to look like a company for women, and a company of women. Now, this is going to mean some difficult changes, maybe losing some people who have been with you for a long time. People you've worked alongside, maybe people who've been mentors of yours along the w-"

M.Stevenson: "I think we understand, Nikki. And we're ready to make the changes."

N.Bouchard: "Ok, great great great. So, the men on the board - you have replacements for them? And, any men in the company, in positions of influence-"

M.Stevenson: "Eliminated. Effective immediately...if we're all agreed?"

<voices of agreement from the group>

M.Stevenson: "Okay. Akilinia, go ahead with the lockouts."

A.Aristov, Specialist, Information Systems, K/GGE: "Yes okay...<pause>...is done."

N.Bouchard: "Wonderful! You guys are great. Now, of course, there's the question of Mr. Gray. I'm sure he'd agree we're on the right path here, were he able to be with us-"

T.Marooch: "Yes, poor Mister Greg."

N.Bouchard: "But the fact remains, if KOLECTV/GGE is to appear a female-directed company, lead by women looking out for their customers, leadership has to be cohesive from the top down. The CEO position, Ms. Stevenson, should really be with you. Is there a possibility that could occur, with Mr. Gray away indefinitely?"

M.Stevenson: "Whew, wow. Really? I don't know...Janice?"

J.Woodson, VP Legal and Corporate Governance K/GGE: "Well, I don't see why not. We have all the paperwork in place, what Mr. Gray has signed already. Mrs. Gray has all the authority to make any changes we'd need, really..."

N.Bouchard: "And the question of ownership?"

M.Stevenson: "Donna..? What we talked about earlier..?"

D. Marquis, SVP, Finance K/GGE: "Yeah, it should also be easy, to make the necessary changes, to show Mrs. Gray the sole owner."

M.Stevenson: "Tatyana has all the papers prepared, here with us, ready for Milenka's signatures. But...you think this is totally necessary, Nikki?"

N.Bouchard: "Well, yes! But, oh...it won't cause any problems with the happy couple, will it?"

M.Stevenson: "I wouldn't think so but...Milenka? What do you think?"

<End Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File>

As Milenka sits there many phrases go right over her head like "Genetic Marker Alignment," but when Nikki struggles for a different word for "spearhead and hears the word "Blossom," Milenka is one of the voices of encouragement at the table...

Smiling...
"Oh what a lovely word, like flower, yes company comes out like big, big flower!"

And hearing that all women will be in charge, doesn't frighten her by any means, Milenka understands that what KOLECTV has to offer the world, like they did with her and now she being the beneficiary of its technology, her size, her perfect body, and being able to have full control over her husband in the most womanly and motherly of ways....how can this ever be bad for the world at large....it can only do good, right?

So, when it comes time for attentions on Milenka herself, about full ownership is in her hands instead of Greg's, well for Milenka, this becomes a no-brainer, what she is about to sign, what she is about to do, make Greg Gray totally powerless, that she, his wife have all assets and ownership over GGE, well, it really is the natural thing to do...in Milenka's mind a natural progression....

"You ladies, don't worry. Milenka must be CEO, it is the way it must be. My husband can no longer do this. You see that he is happy being like little baby. He is very, very happy. Company will not blossom ~smiles as she says this~ with Mr. Gray as CEO. Is simple like that."

Milenka is given the paperwork to sign...without any more thought, she places her signature on page after page after page....then she sees the one for CEO, the one that says "Monika Stevenson, will be CEO of GGE and all subsidiaries..." and she just signs it, without much thought....but she sees the words "Monika Stevenson" and CEO" and then says....

"In order for me to do my best, know my role, Milenka will take care of her husband at home. Is my job. Monika Stevenson is CEO of all GGE and she will help make company blossom."

Milenka then turns to Monika....
"Monika, good luck to you. You are full CEO and please, no worry about me or Mr. Gray. Take good care of business and I take good care of Mr. Gray."

I start to wake up, as if in a dream hearing Milenka's voice from far, far away. It pulls me, pulls me, pulls me. I immediately, though, know I'm not in her lap anymore, and anxiety begins to set in.

My head rests on someone's lap, though, a woman's. Soft, and her hand pets me tenderly. "Shhhh...hush, kleiner mann..."

I don't have the energy or strength to turn, to look up, or even open my eyes. The scent is familiar, though, as is the voice. I take comfort in her lullaby, as she starts to hum, and in her hand as she strokes my head. Milenka's voice, also, is soothing, and time passes...

...but Milenka's voice is replaced, across the great distance, by Monika's. My pulse quickens again, nervously, and I rouse a bit more.

"Entspannen Sie sich, Meister...nass amme 'Tina ist für sie da..." comes the soft voice again. The voice, even the scent is familiar: Valentina's? - and she slides a finger slowly through my lips.

Immediately I begin to suck, and she purrs approval. Without my pacifier, my mouth felt empty. Now, this is better...

<suck suck suck>

...I keep my eyes closed, comforted by the gentle hands and warm lap of Valentina, content to suckle her finger. A bit more awake now, I listen to what Monika is saying.

"...and thank you, Milenka, for your trust in me. You know how important you and Greg are to us here at KOLECTV and GGE, and you should have no worries. We'll take care of you two, always..."

Oh, this all sounds so nice...

But, what's going on exactly?

Monika goes on, thanking the rest of the board, thanking Nicole and Rhoda from Eclipse, and her voice - it must be me, the effect of these pheromones - seems to deepen, and resonate more with me. I''m rapt, listening to her, with Valentina's lullaby in the background. She's painting a picture, now, a picture of a new place...

"...and I have bigger visions for us, bigger things we can do. Yes, we can grow - we can grow huge. We can blossom - Milenka's 'big, big, flower', blooming over the world. But - we can bring the world to blossom, too. Just imagine - imagine! - the greater good we can do."

"Think of the poverty and inequality in the world, and how we can help. We'll bring our technology to the third world charitably, starting with a program of collecting DNA samples widely to identify thousands upon thousands of potential candidates. With our program, and the great minds we can build, there's nothing that can't be solved, I'm sure of it..."

"And, here in the states, in Europe, in Asia - imagine KOLECTV women in politics, in business. Great minds, powerful minds. Powerful women...we can do anything, ladies. Anything. The world is a flower, a fruit, ripening, blossoming..."

The meeting is adjourned....in the spirit of success and blossoming the parent company via KIOLECTV, the ladies - so much more efficient then men - get together to whip up a small party to celebrate....Janice, Kimberly, Maya, Gail, and Tatyana become the fearsome five and getting things cut, prepared, and put together...Kimberly says, "Why don't we grill, not the way those men do, but the way we women do." A rah-rah of support is encouraged and the meats come out and there seems such an effortless approach, with all these women in agreement.....Nicole takes the bar and becomes the all encompassing mixologist - making sure that all the female drinks, from a seabreeze, to apple and pear martinis, cosmopolitans are flowing, including some sangria and wine...a party-like atmosphere rounds out with some dance music and the girls are finding themselves pairing up with one another....things are getting hot real quick in the Gray compound.....

Meanwhile....
Milenka now has Greg, who is just waking up, and brings him back to their room....she places him on the bed and sits next to him....her hair is pushed to one side and she looks ravishing, even though not much has change about her over the course of the day....imposing as always, she pulls him right into her curvaceous hip as he has finally come out of his sleepy-head mode...

"Little Greggy, Mommy must talke to you. Is important."

Greg looks concerned....

"Meeting big success. Monika and Oksana know what to do with company and KOLECTV, have big plans. Now, Mommy want you to know where you fit in plans. Mommy, knows you like to run company, but that no longer can be. You make decision to become who you are now and I love you for that. You want big, beautiful girl, you get her. You want to be small. You are small. But Mr. Gray is gone, you understand. He toddler-like, he baby-like. No longer can Greg run company or own company."

Smiles now....
"Luckily, problem is solved. I now owner of company. I make decisions with company. Of course, Milenka not qualified to do such things. I make Monika CEO and give my power to decide to her and Oksana and some of the other women. No worry, they take good care of us."

Milenka gets up, with hands on her hips she looks down on Greg and says....
"But, here, with Mommy with your Milenka, I am boss. I make decisions for you. I say things and you do like little child should do. It's all for you own good and you own protection. Mommy as boss of you, it make life easier for you. No decisions, no headaches. I say we go for walk, we go for walk. I say go to sleep, you go to sleep. I dress you in diaper and pajamas, you wear. So easy for you now. You need Mommy, mommy here for you. Does Greggy understand, all I say is best for him?"

"whoa whoa whoa..." I say, feeling more confused even as I'm slowly becoming more alert. My mind is torn between honestly trying to figure this out, and just sitting here and looking up at her because - my god - she is magnificent.

I try, at first, to focus and be concerned. I ask her more about all this. "W-what sort of papers, exactly, did they have you sign?"

She tells me, as best as she can. Does she even sort of understand what she did? She's smiling down on me, blithely, and distractedly tugging a bit on her tight denim skirt. It, and her white top, look, if anything, even tighter on her now than they did this morning. Has she...gulp...been growing even more?

But, still, I try to focus. Listening to Milenka tell me all this, telling me again, to more of my questions, what just transpired at the meeting: it should upset me, right? It certainly sounds like she is now the owner of the company, and that she named Monika as CEO. The old me would not, of course, had stood for any of this...

...the new me is looking at her hips.

She's unsnapped her skirt, offhandedly complaining of its small size, and stepped out of it. So now she's standing in front of me in her blue striped bikini bottom and too-short, too-tight white sleeveless top, talking like a ditzy schoolgirl about multiple billions of dollars. A hyper-developed ditzy schoolgirl. A nearly nine-foot tall hyper-developed ditzy schoolgirl. Her legs - from my seat on the bed I'm eye-level to her upper thigh - are ungodly long, ungodly muscular, and ungodly curvy. Her hips are broad and full and taper to an impossibly tiny waist. She's an anime superhero come to soft, fleshy life. And she's rocking back and forth, now, slowly, on her heels, still talking, giggling at times...

"w-wait..what?" I ask, having missed something she was saying. Oh my god, she knows I'm looking at her, and that it's keeping me from thinking clearly. She giggles again at me, and her hips slowly begin to sway...

Oh god...this is...this is crazy...

I'm trying to keep my eyes on her rolling hips - because I know looking up at her breasts would totally fry my mind. I'm trying to find the words, find my voice. There's things I want to say. I...I want to say yes yes yes...I'm ready for this. I'm ready to let it all go, I'm okay with it. Let Monika run things. Let the company "blossom" without me. Grow, grow, grow, everyone...leave me here. I'm okay being...small.

But I also want to argue. I want to put up a fight. I want to be the boss again and run things my way and be the man and the husband and...

...who am I kidding?

Her hips are effortlessly hypnotic, and I realize my jaw is gaping, now. The pheromones are coming from her, making me even more deeply mesmerized as I look at her huge, strong thighs, the sway of her massive hips. She has stopped talking, at this point, and with a warm tender smile is patiently letting me watch her, aware herself of the spectacle of her body.

Yes, I want to argue. Yes, I want to submit. But, right now, at this point, I struggle for my voice and - feeling smaller than ever - find the courage to ask for what I really want. "M-M-Milenka..?" I stammer, "D-do you r-remember h-how, at th-the meeting, h-how y-you, uh...s-s-sat on me?"

At this, she cocks her head, still smiling down at me, and nods silently - yes, I remember.

"C-c-can you...c-can you do that again..?"

Milenka places her hand on top of Greg's head still smiling and thinking to herself, "Well, guess he understands what Milenka says. Greggy can't even bring self to even argue with Milenka. He can't, he part of Milenka's world now and that is how it should be." ...her hand glides down to his face and she smiles her wonderful smile.....

Then Milenka turns around...as Greg looks up he can see that she has an expansive physique, even with her narrow waist...it's many things...her big back, her stature of more the eight feet...her amazing tits that can be partially seen from behind....her big thighs...and now those impressive buttocks...

Milenka grabs hold of the bikini at is strings as they rest on her hips and she slowly bends over....her buttocks, each cheek gets bigger and bigger as she bends over...as she does, Milenka slowly pulls off her bikini, until it is off...now Greg can only look up at the huge expanse of her buttocks...with her long crack, Greg sees this part of her body like her breasts - two big titties with cleavage, except it is her ass not her tits....Milenka knows better...every pore on her derriere opens up and a monsoon of pheromones are released....they surround Greg, they do what they do best...like two big hands they wrap themselves around his head and he becomes intoxicated...he breathes it all in...and slowly they make him shrink more...but Greg's mind is now fully ready to be taken in by Milenka's buttocks...

Slowly she sits....as she does, she pulls open each cheek with her hands...her ass cleavage is long, wide and deep...as she comes down slowly, she can feel him being sucked into her crack, she lets go of her cheeks, and they seem to have a mind of their own....Greg quickly becomes enveloped by this mass of soft flesh, which now surrounds him...this is so much better than the quick sitting he felt before...this is wonderful for him....

Milenka now lets her body push down on the mattress...its softness also surrounds Greg too and helps to push him further inside of her...at this point, Milenka's pheromones act like air and Greg is now fully sealed off from the outside world...this experience is similar to when the fur wall pulled him in.....now it is Milenka's buttocks...

Of course, the experience goes both ways....Milenka now feels him inside of her like this...she coos and moans...her nipples tingle and so does her pussy...this makes her take off her shirt and bikini top bra...now fully naked she plays with her nipples, and then touches her labia and moans even more....somehow Greg, where he is, well it is like she can feel him even more...as pores of pheromones cripple him into full submission, she somehow is taking in his hormones through her pores and this causes her to feel him...it compels her even more to touch herself and push down on the bed even more...her buttocks at this point almost surround him fully...and with this push, Milenka yells out a wonderful sounding moan, although muffled to Greg's ears, he knows she is experiencing this as much as he is.....

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, Kristina Zhestakova, KOLECTV Operative 088, Subject Case 3133j>

Woman's Voice, Identified as Jerri Lindstrom, SVP (frmr Asst Dir) Marketing, GGE/KOLECTV: "Miss Stevenson, congratulations! And, cheers, woo woo! - we all knew this was coming!"

Woman's Voice, Identified as Monica Stevenson, CEO/President/General Counsel, GGE/KOLECTV: "Aw, thanks Jerri - and, please, call me Monika. You're an official board member now! Congratulations yourself! And hey, you need more wine. Kristina, you keeping that bottle all for yourself?"

K.Zhestakova: "No, ha ha, of course have drink!"

J.Lindstrom: "Awesome thanks much Kristina. And thank you, Monika."

M.Stevenson: "Cheers, Ms Senior Vice President!"

K.Zhestakova: "Na zdrowie!"

J.Lindstrom: "Cheers! <a pause> Wow. Good wine. <another pause> So, ladies - what's with, uh, 'Greg Junior'? I didn't know Mr. Gray had a son..."

mmmmph! Mmmmmpph! MMmmph!!!

Jesus christ how long has she <mmph!> had me here? She's crushing me! Her enormous ass - I can't span my arms wide enough to encircle it - covers me, almost totally. She's mammoth and soft, and squashing me like a plaything.

Mmph!

I can feel her, above me, come to climax after climax, shuddering powerfully and pushing me ever harder and harder and harder into the bed. Her body becomes, if anything, even more heavy - as she comes and comes and comes. Is it that she's puts even more of her weight on me, becoming less tentative with each orgasm...or is she actually growing, on top of me? Or, maybe...<oh no please no> I'm shrinking?

mmmmph!!

I can't speak, I can barely move save feebly kick my feet.

But, yes...crush me crush me crush me..!

mmmphh!

Milenka, still sitting on Greg, has her hands on the bed to support herself and takes a deep breath, her eyes closed and in her own thoughts...
"Is wonderful, oh my, Milenka cannot believe how good that felt, oh and last one, cannot describe. It was like I could somehow feel Little Greggy inside me. Felt so good. Felt so right. Umm, yes, so goooood."

Slowly Milenka gets up...Greg is halfway inside of her crack...as she gets up, she parts her buttocks and Greg falls out and right on to the bed with a soft ~dud~....Milenka pulls her mane up and plays with it, placing it in sort of a loose bun....she turns around and sees Greg...naked and smaller...

With that motherly smile Milenka picks him up poor Greg by the nape of his neck....and brings him to rest on the top of her tits, which now, in their totality are bigger than Greg...she pets him then finds herself able to move with him on top of her plentiful "rack"...

In a cutesy, bimboish voice, but still very motherly...
"Oh look at Milenka's poor little Greggy. He even smaller than before. Can fit right on Milenka's chest.
~giggles~

She walks over to the full-length mirror in the room...Milenka cocks her head back and thinks about something....again, she picks him up by the nape of his neck...she parts her two enormous breasts, revealing a wide deep cleavage...she places him in between the two enormous balls of flesh and lets go....it has come to this...he is small enough and light enough to fit in her chest...he still has quite the cock, but it has finally gotten smaller too....his scrawny legs dangle from below, and his head pokes out from above, but with their sheer size, Greg defies gravity....

"We take shower like this, no, yes of course we can. Oh, how I love to have my Greggy so close to me. Mommy may have to for Greggy's own good. Mommy doesn't want anybody to step on you or kick you by accident. No, no. We can not have such things happen."

Milenka washes her body only...Greg gets soaped down as Milenka cleans those fantastic breasts of hers...she washes off with water and then steps out of the tub....she pats herself dry, and Greg...now looking through her clothes, bikinis are all that will fit...Milenka will need to do some shopping again....she leaves Greg right where he is and puts on a polka-dot bikini....
Denise-Milani-Polka-Dots-Bikini-13-685x1024.jpg

....stretching it to the limit...she then puts on her 6" high heels and looks at the mirror as she brushes her long mane out while blow-drying it...she is careful not to hurt Greg with the heat....

"Maybe we put diaper on you."

She pulls Greg out momentarily and tries to put a diaper on him, but it is too big...she looks in the bathroom and finds an bandage, like those used on sprained ankles...when she is done, half of his body is covered in the stuff including his penis... which is quite hard....she then places him right back down inside of her cleavage....

Milenka hums a lot of soft songs that make everything seem so normal....

Milenka knows, that the low doses of pheromones could shrink him more, but Milenka likes where he is...she certainly liked where he was before...and somehow she feels even more like his mother and yet more like his sexy wife...she enjoys the control, and even as he struggles to come out of her cleavage, she knows that all she needs to do is turn up the pheromones and he will stop any struggling...

Milenka walks out of the bedroom and smiles as she sees lots of women having quite the party...once recognized, they all come up to her and converge on both she and Greg....

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, Valentina Braun, KOLECTV Operative 108, Subject Case 2888p>

Woman's Voice, identified as Kimberly Phelps, VP, Litigation, GGE/KOLECTV: <whispered> "So...really? That was him? That creepy little man-child..thing...in her lap? That was-"

V.Braun: "Ja, yes, was Greg Gray. Is Greg Gray. Very small, very shrunken now..."

Woman's Voice, identified as Janice Woodson, VP, Legal and Corporate Governance, GGE/KOLECTV: "<laugh> Omigod..! And this, he did - ??"

K.Phelps: "On purpose?"

V.Braun: "Ja, in purpose. Is...fetish. You see paintings, on walls? He do."

J.Woodson: "Mr. Gray?!? He did these?!?! <laughing> Omigod!"

K.Phelps: "All these...pictures? On the walls?"

J.Woodson: "What a perv!!"

V.Braun: "Yes, Ja. Is his fantasy. Now, new KOLECTV technology, allows for man to do this, be this. Is still...how you say?...company secret. But..."

J.Woodson: "For real? He wants to be this way?"

V.Braun: "Ja, maybe want to be even smaller...for real. All is getting smaller except for schwanz <giggles>"

K.Phelps: "Schwanz?? You mean - ?"

J.Woodson: "His cock?!? <laughing> Omigod omigod you've seen it?!"

V.Braun: <laughing> "Yes, schwanz, cock. Is still...how you say...huge."

<women laughing>

K.Phelps: "Big enough for her, still?" <women laughing> "Wow, what's up with this wine? I'm only on my second...woops! third!...glass - thanks Kristina!...but I'm feeling-"

J.Woodson: "Yeah, uh, me too! I think we need all need to eat some more."

K.Phelps: "Wow, yeah, look around...there are some pretty tipsy ladies here..."

J.Woodson: "Omigod! <laughing> Is that Maya getting up on a table?"

<women laughing>

J.Woodson: <loudly> "Turn it up! Our senior vee-pee is gettin' down to bizness!"

<end transcript, audio file>

"no no no no no !! Milenka no! Please stop!" I yell weakly, but as she steps out into the hallway, I lower my already small voice, "Not like this..! Take me out...please !!"

But Milenka just tuts me with a giggle, and pats the top of my head from where it emerges out of her cleavage. She's getting a kick out of this, being able to carry me between her breasts. I'm probably the size of a four-year old now, but at just barely a third her height I seem - to her - like a skinny infant.

As we approach the great room, where it sounds like a party has started, I struggle feebly against her. But, between the mass of her surrounding flesh and her protective hands, I'm held tight, facing out from her bikini-clad bosom. My pulse starts to race, my eyes start to goggle. We're actually going back in there...like this!!!

"No!!! Milenka! Please please please!" I plead, "This is too humiliating! Please turn around..."

No self respecting mother would carry her child like this, they might figure out...

They're all staring.

...unless <gulp> they already know.

Milenka is conflicted as all of these women do converge on both she and Greg...the attention seems to be wholly on Greg...on one hand Milenka has a spark of pride in Greg's smallness, the fact that she dominates over him in every way makes her want to let the whole world know....on the other hand, Milenka is not just a wife, but a mother, and as such, it is her responsibility to watch over him, to protect him...so as the onslaught of females, their hands, and their hormones wishes to have a piece of Greg - to pet him, to hold him, maybe even to stroke his member, Milenka plays the prideful yet cautious wife/mother...

Smiling....
"Ladies, ladies, Little Greggy, as all can see is a bit smaller. These things happen, no? Yes of course they do. As you can see, I have this little guy in here ~points to her cleavage~ because too dangerous to allow him to walk. All of you partying, drinking, you will step on him by accident. Now, I slowly take Little Man out, place him in my arms and you can pet him like dog, no?" Yes, good."

Milenka pulls him out, again by the nape of his neck and places him in her arms...the crowd of women see the way he looks, bandaged on his entire body, then someone shouts out...

"Is the poor little guy hurt or something?"

Milenka: "No, no, diaper no fit. So Milenka use bandage."

Cheers come out to have Milenka take off the bandage and expose his body....Greg turns beet red at this thought and Milenka is put off in a way, to have him naked, a child...Milenka pulls him back and becomes more protective of him...

Things could get out of hand and Monika approaches Milenka and Greg....Milenka notices this and tries to say something, but Monika pulls her to the side and wards of the ladies momentarily to say something important...

Holy crud this is awful. I think they know? Do all of them know?

It's a chick-fest out here. Party music, wine flowing. And perfume - a funny perfume, very familiar - fills the air. Voices are high, giggles are loud. Eyes fall on me, searchingly, questioningly.

Thankfully, Monika pulls us off to the side. We step around a corner and - as I'm held in my wife's arms at about Monika's eye level - she looks right in my eyes.

I'm sure my expression is one of confusion and fear and humiliation, and I'm at least a little relieved that Monika's is more serious than I might expect. She'd usually be the one to laugh at something like this, enjoying my discomfit, but she can tell this is not a moment to be flippant.

"Greg...we have to address this," she says, her voice low, "some of the board has figured this out - that you're not 'Greg Junior' - and they're all talking. I can't put them off much longer. There has to be an announcement."

I look at her, <blink blink blink>, but in my shame, my passivity, I really have nothing to say.

"Do you want to do it?" Monika continues, pressing, "Or would you like me to?"

<blink blink>

"you do it."

"Okay," she says, "c'mere. Milenka, can we..?"

With that, Milenka lowers me to the ground. I stand, sheepish, nearly naked save for my makeshift diaper, until Monika extends her hand. I take it, and Monika Stevenson - for years my Lead Counsel and trusted advisor (not to mention ex-girlfriend) - walks me back out to the crowd of women, like a parent leading a small child.

A hush comes over the group, and the music is lowered. Without even a word from Monika, all eyes turn to us. I stand next to her, holding her hand and eyes down, as she prepares to address the women. Milenka has walked in as well, and towers behind us. But, despite my wife's height and overwhelming presence, all attention is on Monika.

Y03Ryyfl.jpg

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Monika call out, in a voice that sounds already made for leadership, "there's something we need to clear up."

Suddenly, Monika leans down and - hands grabbing me under the armpits - hoists me into the air. My eyes go wide in surprise and I gasp as - god help me - she holds me aloft, presenting me to the crowd.

"This is Greg Gray."

Held like this, legs dangling, I can see all the faces of the women turned towards me, looking at me, some with shock, some with fascination, some with crooked little smiles or smiles of warmth. The heat of their eyes, though, all burn into me, and cause me flush in shame and I nearly start to writhe.

Monika pulls me back to her, and scoops me in to hold me in her arms,cradling me to her chest like a large toddler. I immediately start to struggle, but she presses my head firmly to her bosom and stifles my squirming. She's a strong woman, and has no problem holding me like this.

She goes on to explain the situation, from the very begininning - my initial contact with KOLECTV, Milenka's 'creation', the ongoing changes in both of us. She deftly sidesteps the creepy 'fetish' side of all this, perhaps in the name of preserving what little dignity I have left, and rather talks of the love I have for my new wife and my pursuit of 'my hopes and dreams'. She concludes by assuring the assembled group of women, all rapt in lurid fascination, that "this is how he wants to be."

With that, a pin could drop in the room. To find peace, I have closed my eyes. The warmth, though, is getting to me. Monika's big bosom is soft against me, and I still feel the heat of the assembled gazes, their attentions and judgments. There is also that perfume, filling the room even more strongly now, a blanket itself.

I open my eyes, and look up. Monika is smiling, and looks down to me. "Anything you'd like to say, Greg?"

<blink blink blink>

"no."

"Okay," Monika says, once again addressing the group, any hint of familiarity or casualness gone from her voice. She is CEO, here. She is leader. "Now. I want to make another thing perfectly clear," she continues, "This is not to leave this room. This is - until one day, maybe, if Greg and Milenka decide otherwise - a secret. This is confidential. This is classified. This is for the board and no one else - in the company, or - certainly - in the press. We are his board of directors. We will protect him, protect his secret."

At that, Monika looks down at me and smiles, a secret smile full of portent and unspoken history. She is beautiful, I find myself marveling, and I have put so much trust in her. The perfume is everywhere.

She looks back up to the crowd. "We will protect him, ladies, like we are all his mothers. He'll have us, he'll have us all. Now, everyone, gather round...let's show him our support, how we cherish him..."

The first one to hold him is Donna, the senior vice president of the new and improved GGE, and for her motherhood seems like it is light-years away, but with Greg now in her arms, she feels quite motherly, endearing even, not even remotely the cut-throat executive that she is - the one who stepped on many a male executive on her way to the top...she looks into Greg's eyes and there is an immediacy in her understanding of his needs...it also underscores the reason why they are here today and why most, if not all men have such desires....

Donna hands Greg off to Janice, V.P. of legal and corporate governance...another cut-throat executive and a lady who knows how to make male execs of other companies drop to their knees as she knows the law very well and can find ways to sue other companies if it suits GGE...very much a bitch, but with Greg in her hands she finds herself wanting to hug him and kissing him on the head...and saying to Milenka, who beams with pride when Donna says, "He's so precious."

A flood of pheromones moves around the room like the air itself...and like air, it oxygenates Greg and makes him want more of their motherly love....so it does not surprise him, when he is passed on to Gail, the new director of human resources that he is hit with more motherly love, kisses for lipstick lips, that cover much of his little face and head....

With so many hands and arms on Greg, as would happen...the bandages around his body begin to unravel.....Greg responds to all this affection as he always does, a great big hard-on and that only makes the situation worst....

With a giggle, Tatyana, who now holds him says aloud, "Look ladies, look what I found!" ...and he is shown to all of the ladies, his hard shaft as hard as a rock and pointing straight upward.....

Oh my gosh, they're all giggling...at me...at...why are they laughing? Isn't it big enough?

As Tatyana holds me aloft - Lion-King style, sort of like Monika did earlier - the bandage-diaper is pulled from me by another set of hands. More laughing, more giggling, more coos of endearment and catcalls of celebration as my hideously oversized erection swings out and starts to bob and sway in the air before me. I'm faintly wearing a confused, idiotic smile, like a little drunkard.

There is something in the air, I realize, something that's brought all these professional women to act like this. Out of the bridesmaids, I'd almost expect this behavior. But...Janice? Donna? My other execs? And some of these other women, women that I'm meeting for the first time? It's like I'm a plaything, a toy...they're barely treating me like a man, a human, let alone the (once) owner, president and CEO of the company that employs them. Some of these women I'd even considered friends...

But they're different, here. Everything's different. There's something causing them to all act this way, to all act like...Milenka. True, some of them stand off at a little bit of a distance, observing - Oksana, Monika, Dinara, one of the women from the marketing company. Even Milenka watches - albeit with a proud smile rather than the clinical bemusement of the KOLECTV execs - as these other girls now swarm around me, amazed at the proportions of my arousal and barely restraining themselves not to grab out at me.

They're converging, all of them, closer and closer and closer, flocking like mother hens, and Tatyana pulls me in again against her own full bosom, as the others coo and cluck and start to stroke my face, grab my feet, explore my little hands.

The funny thing is...this isn't weird to me, either. I'm confused, for sure, but blissfully so. I'm a little nervous, a little skittish, but all this female attention is exciting, arousing. Someone's hand finds my belly, and starts to rub it.

"Oh, my, what a little man," coos Gail, a full-figured, mature redhead from HR, "I just want to eat him right up..."

"Mister Gray, oh Mister Gray, you are so handsome!" Maya all but gushes as she grabs my knee, certainly not sounding like the Senior VP of Business Development but rather like an amorous housemother. She puckers her full lips and starts to blow kisses at me.

The others, too, seem squally enamored, and all now start to make their own kissy-faces. <Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!> Kim, Rhoda, Donna, Janice, Asa, Jerri. I'm noticing the bridesmaids patiently stepping aside to let them all crowd in and have a better look at me, at "Mister Gray", at their old boss. I'm surrounded, becoming enveloped, by my new executive board...

"Tatyana, darling, your breasts have gotten bigger, haven't they?" Oksana speaks, herself stepping in now to have a closer look over Rhoda's shoulder, "It must be the new lactation treatments. Have you been able to nurse him, yet?"

That brings an onslaught of coos and purrs an "awwws!" from the gathered women. "He's nursing?!?" Janice exclaims, incredulous.

"I thought I had seen that, when we came in earlier," Jerri says, "But is it true? Is he...breastfeeding? Off of all you..?"

"Just Milenka so far," Tatyana explains, peering down at me like a treasured child, "and - oh yes! - Jackie. Jackie is little mommy, too. Jackie milk in, already. But mine-"

"It certainly looks like you're ready, Yana," Donna says, "Look at how big you've been getting. You look great..."

"Oh, you're one to talk!" Janice says to Donna, laughing, "You must have been a double-D in fifth grade!"

"Oh hush," Donna retorts, smiling, "I'm not that busty."

"C'mon!" Janice answers, "an F-cup, right?"

"Double-F," Donna says, "36-FF."

"I've been a double-F since my implants," Jerri quips, "500 cc's. I was a D- before. But...everybody knows...if you want a good job at Gray Global..."

"...You've got to impress the boss-man!" Janice sings, squishing one of her own full boobs into my head, "That's why I got my E-cups."

All the girls are giggling now, squishing in even closer, and more talk of bra-sizes fills the room.

"34-FF," Kristina answers when asked, her eyes locking on mine. She pours Janice another wine.

BZlO2uMl.jpg

"Little man likes talk about bra, likes very much," Kristina says, with a crooked little smile, her gaze not leaving mine.

<gulp>

"Yes, is fetish," Valentina calls out from behind us, "He like mein size - 30G."

Others start to call out their own bra sizes:

"32 duble-G," says Elvira.

"I'm just a 36F!" Gail laughs.

"38J..." I hear Akilinia report, to a hoot of admiration from Janice.

"34FF, 650 cc," says Rhoda.

"I'm a EE-cup now!" Monika call out, "If anyone cares!"

"Wow, Mon...I thought you looked bigger," says Kim (a new VP in legal), "I grew to a EE- after I had the babies. I was a D-cup with my 350-cc's before, but the baby weight's gone to all the right places."

Janice: "Your husband must love that, Kim! I'm 32-DD with my 400 cc's..."

Tatyana: "34-G"

They're all calling out cup sizes, implant sizes, asking for advice, names of surgeons. Asa has even found a measuring tape and is doing on-the-spot measurements for the group ("My sister works in lingerie store, she teach me well..."). They've almost forgotten about me, for a bit - though I'm still a prisoner in boob-town, squashed into Tatyana's chest and surrounded by bosoms. After a bit, though, I hear Donna clink her glass and address the group.

"So, yes, we've all established we're a very busty bunch," she says, with a sharp smile, "but let's get the numbers that really mean something...Asa? Can you measure Milenka?"

Asa runs to get a tape measure in one of the kitchen drawers...

Jackie yells out, "The drawer near the refrigerator, check there!"

Asa gets it and comes back to Milenka...she sizes the girl up in her head and knows that in order to get Milenka's chest size, she is going to need a chair...

Milenka, happily smiles at the attention and even decides to take off her bikini top and says to Asa, "You get most accurate measurement, no?"

Of course, taking off the bikini top quiets the room...a pin can be heard dropping to the floor...all of these women, as busty as they are, see what super-huge, what KOLECTV huge looks like...incredible, how round, how perfect each areola are...and those nipples, like small cocks, they are all entranced as Asa herself, who now takes a deep breath....stands on a chair to get Milenka's height....

Asa: "Can somebody read the tape?"

Valentina drops to the floor and grabs the tape....and brings it all the way to the floor...she bends down all the way...Greg sees her ravishing derriere....then she says, "Ah, it look like, give me second, is inches, 101" yes?

Elvira blurts out, "That's 8'5" my dears."

Smiles and wows fill the room....

Asa gets to measuring her chest and bra size...she places her hands and the tape measure below her chest....
'Um, Valentina, help please?"

Valentina gets on another chair and the two women stand at opposite sides of the mini-giantess, Milenka....

Asa: "You got it?"

Valentina: "Yes"

Asa's hand goes under Milnka's left tit to grab the tape from Valentina...in awe...
"Milenka, your breast, it, it is so soft!"

Milenka stands there proudly and says a simple, "I know, feels good yes?"

Asa "No wonder why Mr. Gray loves these things. I'd love them too."

A round of laughter fills the room on that offhand comment...

Asa: "She's a 48."

Asa and Valentina now measure Milenka's chest.....it takes a while, but theu finally get it...Asa grazes her hand against Milenka's nipple...somehow she picture it in her mouth but then shakes that thought away....
"66"

All the women count to figure out her breast size....finally, Kimberly yells out, "66MMM!!"

Again, murmur and Janice Woodson says, "That's got me beat, I'll say that."

Now Asa measures Milenka's waist...
"32", not bad for a woman this tall."

And then her waist...again with some help from Valentina....
Asa says, "50", so Milenka, right now is 66MMM-32-50."

Again, the awe in the room can be felt...even Greg cannot believe it but for once can boast a bit of pride in his wife/mommy....

Donna says, "And how about her weight?"

Knowing that a regular scale will not work, Kristina asks three women to bring the one in from her nurse's station....it is placed before Milenka and she steps on it...Kristina moves the little weights around then says, "357 pounds."

Again the room fills with wows and a sense of awe at Milenka and how amazingly large she is, how changed she is from having been in the program....

Now all eyes are on Greg...Asa looks at Donna who shakes her head and Asa walks in Greg's direction, she readies herself to measure him....

Oh my god this is so humiliating.

They're all gathered 'round, watching as Asa stretches out the tape measure, from my head to my feet.

"Can you hold him straighter, Ms. Marooch?" Asa asks Tatyana, whose arms I'm in.

Naked as my first day, I look up at the surrounding women - Donna, Kim, Asa, Gail, Oksana and the rest - as Tatyana readjusts me a bit.

"94 centimeter," Asa announces.

"Three feet?" Kim asks.

I can see Oksana shoot a glance and a smile across the crowd, to Dinara.

"Oh, yes! Awww...like baby..." Tatyana coos maternally, "three-foot one-inch, немного more." She's obviously able to do quick calculations herself.

"Little man!" Gail clucks.

"But not little everywhere!" Janice laughs, "C'mon Asa...now for the important one!"

No no no no no...

Hoots and hollers of encouragement fill the room.

"Yeah!"

"C'mon Asa we want to know - the infamous Gray schlong! How big?"

At that, Asa blushes, and is obviously reticent. Without missing a beat, though, Janice raises her hand up and is about to grab...

"Milenka..?" she asks, looking up at my wife, who I can feel towering above us all behind Tatyana.

Janice is obviously given the go-ahead, and in flash her hand is on me, encircling my thick, fully-hard shaft. Immediately I tense, almost curling into myself with the assault of pleasure of feeling this woman's large, delicate hand on my super-sensitive cock. I whine out in shocked ecstasy, which brings giggles from the girls.

"Whoah, hold on dude!" Janice laughs, as - and she's not far from wrong - she seems half expectant for me to explode, right there, "Relax, I've got you..."

I'm breathing fast, my eyes are goggling, and I'm fighting the urge to come, as Janice holds my shaft erect and Asa gingerly holds the tape measure next to my shaft...

"Get right down near the base," Maya calls out.

"unnnnnggghhhhh...." I moan, fighting fighting fighting. I can't come, not here, not like this...

"9 inches?" Donna asks, "Is that what it says, Asa?"

Asa nods, and steps back, impressed. The other women are also titillated, and purr in admiration.

"Nine inches, sweetie?" comes Monika's voice, from behind me - I can hear the amused smile in it - "You haven't lost a bit!"

They all laugh at that, newly amazed at my proportions. Such a huge cock, on such a small man...

I look up at Janice, who holds my cock...her smile is brilliant as she laughs at a joke from Kim...my eyes goggle more, I tense...

DjjoGEyl.jpg

"Oh my god...Janice, careful!" Donna says, "He looks ready to burst!!!"

At that, Janice hoots and drops my shaft. I groan, and my shaft falls to my belly, bouncing off it but returning aloft, hovering over me, up to my chest.

The girls, fascinated, all watch my face writhing as I struggle with my arousal. They draw in closer, and I clamp shut my eyes.

"Look at it twitch."

"It's huge..!"

"The poor guy...is it painful?"

I groan again, feeling myself throb. So much of me wants to grab hold of myself, and beat off right here. But - I know I don't have the courage; the shame would kill me.

"Will it go down?" Gail asks, honest concern in her voice, "or...should someone do something?"

Donna: "Yeah..."

Janice: "I want to see..."

Maya: "He's so close..."

Maya: "Milenka...?"

Milenka smiles gleefully and seems to thrive on the attention placed on her...she also enjoys being a part of all this, to be of help in any way - so when she is called upon to do such things, she finds herself more than willing to comply....

As she steps forward, the ladies move to each side of her like the parting of the Red Sea, then Milenka pushes her body forward, hands on her hips....she cocks her head back and pushes out her enormous breasts....Milenka's breasts alone overshadow Greg...there is a part of Milenka that just wants to smash him with her bosom - snuff him out, but instead she pushes out her pheromones, very intense, and she pushes them toward his cock and the area of his body around it....

Strangely, a strong breeze flows through the house and it pushes back Milenka's mane - a dramatic effect - all eyes then go on Greg and his cock....it stirs....like a piece of metal to a magnet it points toward Milenka's bosom....it stirs even more now in a short circular motion....Greg moans and whines and mewls even as he roots in Tatyana's hands and arms, not to mention into her clothed bosom....but he cannot turn away from Milenka....

Then without even having a hand or a finger on his cock, Greg erupts and the ladies watch as Greg ejaculates many times....an unbelievable force of come that sprays onto Gail, onto Donna and Asa...much of it hits Milenka's bosom and she smiles glowingly as she feels the hotness on her soft skin...

Milenka says matter-of-factly....
"Open mouth."

Gail opens his mouth...Milenka allows some of his come to drip into his mouth, then she presses her bosom down on Greg...a blanket of her pheromone-laced breasts cover him up momentarily...she feels him searching for her nipple and she pulls up her breasts and sure enough, he finally finds her nipple...the come doesn't seem to bother him and he begins to suckle on Milenka wanting to be fed some of her breast milk....

Back
Top Bottom