Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

"Ooof...M-Muh...muh...Milenka..." I sputter, trying to press the 200lbs upwards in the incline-sled leg press, and managing just one clumsy rep - with help from her, "this is...still too much..."

What the hell? I mean...it's been a while since I really did any sort of serious workout, what with work keeping me busy and all. But...I should be able to do this, right? Has that injection shrunk me -and- weakened me? I guess it only makes sense...smaller body, less muscle...

"How about...ooof..." I grunt, as I turn the safety brackets into place, keeping the weight aloft, "just two of those big plate thingys?" I can't help but flush in the ignominy of the moment.

"I'm...uh...not as strong as you," I admit, in woeful understatement, as Milenka raises a critical eyebrow but proceeds to strip the machine of everything save 90-lbs, "I mean...look at your legs."

It's true - in turning my glance from my own stick-like thighs to her toned, massively muscled legs - I am hit by the contrast. Her legs, especially from my seated vantage point, are huge. Ass high and round, a total marvel of human engineering.

I do - pretty easily, actually - get through a set of two 45-lb plates. And she encourages me though two more sets, adding bits of weight each time. I would feel accomplished and proud of myself, but I was also subjected to watching her - also pretty easily - leg press more than six times what I can do. By the end, her legs are pumped up and virtually throbbing with power.

Throughout the leg press, I had put careful attention into not standing aside her, sitting down immediately as she would stand from the machine. I do the same after she directs us to the leg curl, where I watch her work her impossibly massive hamstrings, which virtually jump out of the back of her long thighs with the exercise. I see her eye me warily: I know I'm acting nervous, a little strange, avoiding standing close. For my part, it's laughable, how much weight I can curl with my feeble legs...and it hurts! "Oww! Oww! Oww!" I whine as she helps me though my last set, making her laugh.

But then - squats. Oh man. She sets up the weight for herself: crazy amounts, the bar is loaded. And, with a wink, she asks me to spot her...

Tentatively, I wait for her to get set up at the rack and place herself under the bar before moving to stand behind her. I watch, amazed, as she lifts the bar from the supports and slowly, completely in control, lowers herself down to a squat and then rise back up. The olympic-caliber bar is literally bending, flexed under so much weight. I marvel at the sheer power of her legs, her huge hindquarters bulging out at me as she squats deep in and out of rep after rep after rep.

"Wow," I can't help but say, as I place my hands on her hips, feeling the massiveness of her massive ass. At her height - and my newly short stature - her hips start well above my own, and I drop down with her as she lifts. The twin swells of her rear are huge and bulge larger and larger and larger as they lift this ungodly amount of iron. It's a fucking spectacle, and I'm flabbergasted by her size. She has the haunches of a beast.

So distracted am I by her strength and enormous curves, that I forget to step back, step away after she returns the bar to the rack, and turns to face me...

...I look up at her as she straightens to full height....up, and up, and up...

<gulp>

Now that Milenka is going through her routine, her muscles are expanding...like the episode she had yesterday when she came back to the suite and just threw Gray around, Milenka is showing signs of another possible episode....as she returns the bar to the rack and turns around to face her new husband, it is evident to her that he is smaller...in that split second of a moment, Milenka has a daydream, as she stands in front of him, muscles flexing....her body seems to surround him, the heat coming off of her body (not to mention some pheromones)....

Milenka daydreams...
"Workout makes me bigger and taller than husband. Is good. Milenka want to grow very big. Very, very big."

She gives an evil smile at Gray...then grabs him by the neck with one hand...he is lifted off the floor and she places him on top of, and parallel to one of the long barbells....with some rope, she ties him completely to the barbell...from head to toe in rope, only his eyes and nostrils can be seen...he feels like one big blister as his blood pressure goes way up...Milenka throws on more weights...over a thousand pounds...she lifts everything including her husband up in the air...he is hoisted up, nine or ten feet high...Milenka lowers the bar and then drops it to the floor....with a big thud she looks down at her puny, weak husband, who, allows a woman like Milenka to exist...she loves the power she has over him, and decides to keep him like this for good...

~bloop~

The daydream ends and she snaps out of this episode....rather than become more aggressive, she becomes more motherly...

"Oh, my poor husband, poor baby. What has happened? You shorter? Is it possible?"

She bends forward and places her arms around him, pulling Gray into her body, his face into her sports bra....

"We play around about this, you being smaller, but Milenka have no idea that this could happen."

Rocks him back and forth....the whispers in his ear....
"Is all right, Ma Ma will take care of you, even if you shrink more and more."

As she continues to hold him, her mind fills with the thought of him becoming smaller still...the thoughts of taking him shopping with her like he were a little boy with his mother...carrying him around in public in her arms, and other mommy-baby things make her smile inside...she realizes he will be devastated by this loss of height (and weakness), but she knows that her strength, and her motherly demeanor will make up for everything...

The surprise on her face is apparent, as she comes to the realization. She doesn't think it's a trick of perspective, or of shoes, or of anything else. She knows it: I am shorter.

There's a flash of something in her eyes, but then her mouth drops open in shocked concern.

"Oh, my poor husband, poor baby! What has happened? You shorter? Is it possible?"

"No...it's...it's..." I stammer, still somehow - in the moment - considering denying the truth. But, finally, I know I can't. "...yes. Yes," I admit, dropping my head in mortified acceptance, "...I think I shrank. From that injection, from th- <mmmph!!>"

Suddenly my head is pulled forward, into her bosom, my face squashed up against her pillowy left breast, my right cheek mashed into her spandex sports bra.

"We play around about this, you being smaller, but Milenka have no idea that this could happen."

"y-y-yeah..! I - mmph - kn-know..!?" I mumble, but find myself muffled by her huge tit. I turn a little, trying to free my mouth and nose. "It's...it's four inches..!" I say, hearing the petulance in my voice, "...I shrunk four inches..!"

"Is all right, Ma Ma will take care of you, even if you shrink more and more."

"M-m-more?" I retort to her whisper of reassurance, slightly shocked and nervous again...a bit nervous because part of me started to buzz in arousal at that idea. But, no, stop... "I...I don't want to take another shot, if that's what you mean..." With that, she begins to rock me back and forth, trying to calm me. She does feel nice, so big and soft and strong. I'm placated, more and more, as her pheromones start to ebb into my system. I know I have to ask, though:

"D-did you...did you know that this would happen?"

Milenka hears his question and pushes him away from her bosom while holding him at his scrawny little arms...with a look of concern she says.....
"No, of course Milenka not know that shrinking would happen. I say before more because Milenka not really know if more shrinking must happen."

She looks deeper into his eyes...
"Some things out of my control, out of your control. KOLECTV, they don't tell Milenka everything or you."

Then Milenka's shrieking subsides and the mother comes out of her again, she pulls Gray pack into the softness of her enormous breasts, his head practically under the sports bra and inside of her cleavage....

She speaks in a lower, almost babying tone....and with a smile looking down as he looks up at her....
"Maybe there is higher purpose for all this. Maybe, just maybe to bring husband and wife closer and closer. Make us more loving of each other than both of us every knew could be possible. As American say, look at bright side of things, there could be many advantages to be smaller and I think husband can figure some of them out. I know Milenka might like a smaller husband too. Something about size difference does make me very excited. You see how we are with sex life. Will only get better and better. Now smile my beautiful little husband."

<Milenka's pheromones have eased their way into Greg, allaying his fears and concerns. As he listens to her soothing voice, he begins to nuzzle his face into her breasts.>

"...higher purpose...husband and wife...closer and closer...more loving..."

"Yes...yes..." I agree, enjoying the softness of her tit on my face and reaching my arms around her trim waist to rest my hands on the solid, upper swells of her rear. I am, suddenly, beginning to "look at bright side of things..."

"y-yeah..." I say, relaxing even more, starting to see things from a new perspective...maybe this isn't so bad.

"...many advantages to be smaller, and I think husband can figure some of them out..."

With that, I groan, audibly, and press even more firmly into her, groping at her huge, strong ass as I nestle my face now directly between her breasts and draw a deep, filling breath. She does, at my now-reduced size, seem all that much bigger, and taller, and stronger...it's turning me on. She's more amazonic, more motherly and enveloping, more majestic. Her beauty is more glorious and grand than ever...yes, this is good...

"Milenka might like a smaller husband too...You see how we are with sex life. Will only get better and better...."

At her direction, I smile, and back away a bit so she can see me do so. As I gaze up, enraptured, at her gorgeous face, I see some sympathy in it. But more so I see the promise, the possibilities, with the excitement she's feeling...what could this mean for us? In bed...what will she do? That she knows, now, that I am smaller...it's thrilling, it's arousing...I love it...

Suddenly, I want things I know I shouldn't want...things that may no longer be just fantasies. After what's just happened to me, perhaps these things could be real. I look up into her face, and see these things in her eyes...

With hesitation in my voice and trepidation in my heart - but a burning in my belly - I swallow my pride and ask her:

"Y-you said earlier that...that you'd take c-c-care of me, if I...shrunk more? Wh-...what would you do?"

Milenka places her arms on his narrow shoulders and pushes her glorious hips to one side...she smiles and then looks up to the ceiling as she ponders his question....

"Hmm, depends on how small. I suppose if you lose foot or two, Milenka will be happy to treat my husband like little boy. Have him hold my hand in public. And, pick out clothes, dress my little man in morning. Cut meat at dinner for him. Such fun and you must forgive me for such thoughts, but somehow that would turn me on to no end, right? Yes of course it would."

Pauses and thinks a little more...
"Now if smaller than boy, you know, like baby size, oh I don't know. the size difference. My height compared to yours. Milenka would have no choice than to treat you like baby. Cary you around in baby carrier, bush you in carriage. Place you where you need to be. ~places her finger into her cleavage pointing down~ Yes, that is right, that is where I would want you to be. Right here. That is where you want to be and Milenka would be more than happy to put you there."

Milenka takes a moment to kiss Gray on the lips with her soft, velvety lips...she pulls away and looks at him dreamily, thinking about his shrinking....

"it...it sounds like you want me to b-be a little t-toy," I say, after she's pulled away from our kiss. Her finger still drifts lazily into and out of her deep cleavage, and I stare at it as she slides it in, and out, and in, and out..

She giggles at me, knowing full well what I'm imagining: what it must feel like to be that finger, to slip into the taut crevasse between her full breasts. How would it feel to be that small, that overpowered and dwarfed by her, by a woman.

She waits fir me to talk. And so, still entranced by her cleavage and staring at the huge swells of her chest, I continue. "B-but if I-I kept getting sm-smaller...kept g-getting weaker...y-you'd still love me?" I ask, as I continue to squeeze the bulbous globes of her rear, still rock-hard from exercise; they make my hands feel tiny. "I mean...I must make you f-feel even taller...Bigger...Stronger..."

She takes my face, now, in her hands, purring at me in approval.

"...you'd l-like that?" I ask, "Being that much b-bigger than me? Having me make you feel like a g-giant..?"

I can tell - this is turning her on, maybe as much as it is me. She continues to purr - no, growl - her encouragements to me, her hands now both cupping the back of my head, not allowing me to look anywhere but at her slowly heaving bosom.

"I...I want to make you bigger, Milenka...make you bigger and stronger. Make you huge..." I'm becoming breathless, now, growing fully hard and wanting her to...

"lift me, Milenka..." I ask...

"Yes, my darling husband, I would love for you to be like little toy."

Gray said:
"B-but if I-I kept getting sm-smaller...kept g-getting weaker...y-you'd still love me? I mean...I must make you f-feel even taller...Bigger...Stronger..."

In a very motherly and concerned tone....
"Of course I would. Always. Mommy always loves her little man. Husband should not forget."

Then after purring, fondling his face in her hands, cupping her hands at the back of his head she hears the words of encouragement that on fact turn her on completely...

Gray said:
"I...I want to make you bigger, Milenka...make you bigger and stronger. Make you huge..."lift me, Milenka..."

The big bulge in Gray's shorts does not go unnoticed....

In a lustful tone...
"Husband have no idea how much words you speak make me absolutely want you right now."

Milenka looks around the gym and sees some exercise bands...
"Wait her little one, Ma Ma will show you how big and strong I can be."

Milenka grabs a blue, yellow and red exercise band...she grabs a barbell with one hand and places it on a rack....then she grabs Gray with the greatest of ease (he really is losing a lot of weight she thinks) then places him on top of the barbell...getting the first band is tricky, but she wraps it around a few times, around his head, around his shoulders...she takes a second band and wraps it around his feet, around his calves and his thighs....the last one takes his arms and then wraps around his chest and stomach...Milenka steps back and Gray becomes an integral part of the barbell bar....

100 pounds, 200 pounds....when she is done, 500 pounds are on the bar....with Gray, it is well over 600 pounds....she gets underneath it and pushes the bar off....Milenka does an overhead jerk from the rack and Gray is propelled upwards, closer and closer to the ceiling...she takes a few steps and like the daydream she just recently had drops him and the barbell to the ground...

All Gray can do is look up at this giant amazon of a woman in awe....Milenka looks down at him....she keeps him like this lifts him up again....she places him back on the rack and decides, with a very flirty smile to pull his almost hard cock out from his shorts...he is tied down and Milenka, the giant, is very much in control...she begins by stroking him and then rotates the barbell and Gray towards her....he sits there, almost hovering in the air and his cock is now at Milenka's mouth level...she gives him a look, then says....

"This is what my little man can expect from giant wife now and in future."

With that, her mouth covers the first couple of inches of his dick, then she just sucks the rest of him in.....

"Oh, god, yes," I moan, as she brings my shaft into her mouth, "Yes...use me..." The humiliation of being strapped to the bar, tied totally immobile, just heightens my excitement. I enjoy the sensation of such utter helplessness, after such a gut-wrenching show of her strength. "Use me...use me to make yourself get bigger..."

With that she laughs, throatily, and slowly slides me out of her mouth. She looks me in the eye, with a lascivious smile, and proceeds to pick me, and the bar of weights, up again. She does reps with me on the bar. She brings me to the squat rack, and does the same: a series of reps, in several sets, with me across her back and an ungodly amount of weight. All throughout, neither of us speak much, aside from my random gasps and cries of awe. I can feel her becoming more and more aroused, consumed by the lust of my submissiveness and the adrenaline from her Herculean efforts.

When she is done with squats, she removes all the weight from the bar...save me. With me still placed on the rack, however, she is able to pick up the bar and begin, slowly, to do a set of standing straight barbell curls...with her husband as the weight. She watches my face as she raises and lowers me, savoring the expression on my face. She's using me as mere weight on her bar, and lifting me with ease, up and down. Up and down...

Milenka continues to utilize her husband as a mere thing in some respects...she wields such power over him in her quest to be bigger and his reality of becoming smaller....she now dead lifts him, his cock rubbing against her tight shorts, right at the crack of her ass...her voluminous derriere covers much of his body....on one deadlift repetition she pulls the bar and all of its weight and pulls it into her ass tightly...Gray being smooshed into her derriere similar to his head in her bosom....she runs the barbell up and down and feels that cock of his...it only make s her hornier and hornier....

She eyes him at one point and puts him back down...

"Workout over, but you stay on barbell. Fun only beginning."

Milenka takes the weights off and carries Gray and the barbell under her arm...in the hallway, they come across one resort worker, a maid...who looks at Milenka and Gray with shock...Milenka does not even give the maid the satisfaction, although she knows that the humiliation makes Gray uncomfortable, but his humiliation is another thing that Milenka finds so endearing about Gray....

Back in the suite, she stands up the barbell in the living room and undresses....she then strokes his cock and looks at him, eye to eye, because he is elevated about two feet from the floor now...

In a vey lustful tone...
"You have no idea how much Milenka is going to fuck you right now."

She bends over and finds the head of his cock and backs up, letting his rod enter fully into her vagina....she then rhythmically pulls and pushes, with some fervor, her ass cheeks slamming back at Gray, almost wrapping themselves around him and the bar....the feeling is incredible for both of them and his being immobile on that bar elevates her libido to no end....

Milenka's moans get louder and louder and louder....
"Oh, yes little husband. Wife love to control you like this! Love to make love to you like this!!"

The feeling is incredible, the view is incredible. Strapped totally motionless to the iron bar, sliding in and out of her, I'm fixated on the vision of her huge, muscular ass slamming into me with jiggles and quakes. Elevated as I am off the ground, she stands a bit on her tiptoes and braces herself against a piece of furniture with her hands. The effect is as if she's wearing high heels: every muscle and curve of her hindquarters is accentuated and amplified. It's a spectacle, and I'm being consumed by it.

Her moans grow louder and louder, her cries higher and higher. My own excitement mounts and mounts and mounts too: listening to her mantra of her dominance, her strength and her size - it rattles and grips me, keeping me completely enraptured and cowed. Finally, it's too much for either of us and we come, as one, together...

I can hear her scream and chant: yes, yes, yes! but my senses are otherwise overtaken by the eruption out of my loins. I can't move my hips, barely at all, but the climax is explosive. Though my gaze is fixated on her glorious backside, still quaking in epic thunder as it rolls into me again and again, I can sense my vision starting to fail, to fade, and before I have even finished throbbing...I black out...

...When I come to, I wake up on the couch. The bar is gone, the straps are gone. I am in a new set of shorts and t-shirt, I feel clean.

"Hey..." I say, a little groggily, as I sit up on the couch.

Turning away from the mirror in which she's primping herself, my gorgeous new wife lights up when she sees me, finally awake. Putting the final 'fluff-fluffs' into her hair with her hands, she step towards me with her huge, white smile and kneels alongside me on the couch.

I can't help but smile back: good god this woman is gorgeous, and the warmth and understanding between us, when our gazes meet, is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I'm enraptured, whenever she's near.

"What time is it?" I ask, as I try to keep myself from looking like I'm leering as I take note of her outfit. She's tightly packed into a clingy black top and white short-shorts, dressed for another relaxing day on vacation. Her skin is golden-brown and healthy, and the tanned, bosomy flesh of her chest jiggles above her neckline, just below my line of sight.

"Lunchtime, huh?" I respond, after she tells me just how hungry hungry hungry she is. My own stomach turns a bit, at the thought. Is that hunger itself? Neither of us have had breakfast, and I understand why she's so famished. But me...I dunno...it's weird...

With a shocked smile she slaps my hand away as - on its own volition, seemingly - it had crept over, reaching for her breast. "Woops, sorry," I flush, with mischievous chagrin. She stands, wagging her finger at me, but then helps me to my feet.

And we head out for lunch.

Out on the patio again, in the warm island sun, a light breeze enlivens the air. The staff promptly brings us each a salad - and I can't help but feel they're looking at me differently...I was, no doubt about it, the dude that was strapped to a bar from the gym, being carried by his wife just a few hours ago. But are they looking at me because I'm obviously shorter? Is it that apparent? When we have a private moment at the table, I mention it to Milenka; she cracks a little joke and laughs and - after I detect a slight whiff of her perfume, drifting across the table - soon I'm laughing too...and watching her eat...

Though Milenka has eagerly begun digging into her salad, I really find that I don't have much of an appetite. I don't do too much more than just push the greens around my plate, and when our meals arrive just the smell of the warm tortellini makes my stomach sort of churn.

I tell this to Milenka. "I don't know what it is about the food here," I remark, "but like I said...I think we need to find this place a new chef..."

She dismisses me with a wave, telling me I'm too picky and spoiled. She insists I eat and begins to pick up forkfuls off my plate and feed them to me, piece by piece. Again we get strange looks from the waitress, but in light of my previous humiliations being fed by my wife in public is bothering me less and less each time.

Each little dollop of pasta is soft, firm, and warm. I can tell they're perfect of texture. But - they have almost no taste, and swallowing them is a chore. I sip at water and try to smile throughout, keeping up a cursory conversation as she pops one after another after another into my mouth. She smiles, obviously enjoying this...but by the time I'm half done with my plate...

"Uh...Milenka..?" I say, picking my napkin up from my lap, dabbing my lips, "I...um...need to use the restroom..."

And with that I'm up, and moving - as quick as I can - back to our suite. I didn't want to have to find a more public men's room to...

...retch.

I barf it all back up, chewed but completely undigested.

Yuck.

What's wrong with me..? The food can't be that bad. Am I sick? Do I have an allergy to something they're using in the kitchen? It's...bleh...weird. I don't feel sick, certainly; after the food's gone from my stomach, I'm pretty much back to normal...

...and back at our table.

"Everything's fine," I say, with casual offhandedness, to Milenka's queries. When I tell her I just got sick, she becomes obviously distraught with concern. Did the food make me sick? Am I sick myself? Is it another side effect from the injection? I play it off, reassuring her...because, really...I feel fine, now. "I may be short but I'm a healthy short," I quip.

She looks at me wryly, as if disbelieving my own nonchalance.

"C'mon," I say as I stand and extend my hand, seeing that she's done with her lunch, too, "let's go have some fun..."

We head back to the room to change into our swimsuits. She had mentioned she wanted to work on her tan a little bit; I wanted to explore the rocks on the east end of the island. So: let's go lay out on some rocks, we agree...

It's a little bit of a hike, to the rocky east end and then down to the water. But, we both make it...and, no...I didn't need to be carried! :)

I sit down on the rocks and watch as Milenka climbs all the way down to the water. The sun is strong, by now, but the rocks are still cool and feel nice as I sit down and lay back. Milenka has stepped out into the ocean, wading out slowly. I admire the view, of her from behind...a beautiful woman, on a beautiful day, in the beautiful water. She seems to be both drinking in the energy and calm of the sun and sea, and at the same time be totally one with the landscape, a force of nature herself. She spends quite some time down there, apparently deep in thought...

Milenka enjoys the warmth of the Pacific as it surrounds her gorgeous body...she decides to do so laps, but cannot get Grey out of her head...the shrinking and now the lack of appetite...she loves the idea of being bigger than him and giving her husband what he wants - to over power and dominate him in every facet of their lives, but at what cost?? Milenka doesn't want him to just wither away and die....

Milenka stops and now looking back and seeing Grey on the rocks...she continues to piece it all together in her mind, which has its limitations....

Milenka's own thoughts...
"Okay, husband have been getting weaker and not eating much. Not getting all vitamins and minerals. But, looks fine otherwise. Climbed rocks, no? Now get sick from meal, not good, not good, but prompt Milenka to come out. And now shrinking. KOLECTV is monitoring, I know that. They don't want husband to die, right? Why they want to do that?? No, not possible.

~Milenka gets such thoughts out of her mind and continues to piece things together~

"What does he do to keep fit and not have problem? In suite, in nest he has sex. No complaints there. He seems strong. No problems with big cock being hard. Husband comes and comes a lot. This is all good.
When is he at his best? When is he most energetic?

~Milenka thinks and thinks and thinks until her head hurts then she takes her eyes off of Grey, looks at a boat on the horizon and dips her body down...as she comes up she feels the buoyancy of her breasts, which are growing bigger and bigger as they fill up with more breast milk....she looks down at them both and finds her answer~

"Is answer. Milenka's breast milk. Husband enjoys breast milk, makes him more energetic for while. Milenka don't understand how is make him not want other food. But, this must be reason. He needs my milk more and more. As I make more, he drinks more. More husband drinks, less he want real food. Makes husband really become Milenka's baby more and more. Is this so bad. I just may need to feed husband more and more."

Milenka comes out of the water and runs up to the rocks and begins to climb and makes her way up to Grey, just at his feet, all excited....

"Milenka knows what is wrong with my dear husband. I know you have been thinking about problem with food and hunger for it. You have been thinking Milenka now know."

She grabs at his feet, her enormous breast swelling and her cleavage becoming enticingly deeper...
"It is breast milk. That is what is making you less hungry. You are now becoming more and more wanting my milk and milk is doing something to you system. Think dear husband. Think how you feel during and in the hours after you have milk. Think about energy milk gives you. Tell me Milenka is not wrong."

"W-w-what?" I stammer, immediately flushing with the ignominy of it, "y-your m-milk?" Her gaze, her tone - so matter-of-fact - is just as disconcerting as the idea. What is she suggesting? That...somehow...my body is starting to need her milk?

"No..." I counter, though behind my eyes, gears are starting to turn, panic is starting to rise...and things are starting to make sense. "...that's impossible..."

Is...is my body starting to reject normal food? I think back on how I felt, having those perfectly fine tortellini fed to me at lunch. How they were not only tasteless, but how each one felt like a foreign object, settling into my stomach. How I needed to get rid of them. And then, I think on how I feel when...when we're nursing. How her milk...it tastes better every time...how it fills me with warmth, how it satiates me with peace and good feelings.

Our gazes - through all this - are locked. Her eyes are wide and bright and full of new realizations that - yes - they excite her. And she's looking into my own, trying to divine my thoughts. With a deep breath, however, she draws my eyes down, slowly, onto her chest.

Is this really what's happening? My brain wrestles with the implications, even as my gaze begins to roam over her swelling breasts, the faint blue veins which have begun to show...I can almost imagine them throbbing, just below the skin.

If...if this is true...

...what does this mean?

I watch as, seeing that she has drawn my attention to her chest, Milenka slowly climbs up the rock, careful to keep her breasts in my line of sight, until she is kneeling right next to where I lay, propped up on my elbows...

Milenka feels strongly about what is now the truth and she is intent on making sure he comes to the same realization....

In a low, but pleading tone....
"Look at where husband's eyes are right now. Don't husband see?!? It is most evident. ~Milenka places her right hand on his thigh~ You can't help yourself. My breast milk must be addictive as I am to you as well. It all makes sense. You getting smaller, me getting bigger in size. Bigger chest, bigger hips. Bigger derriere. And, I am to guess that husband will become more dependent on Milenka as you get smaller."

She takes a deep breath and sighs....
"Don't worry my dearest husband. Is not bad. Worse things can happen to husband and wife and to yourself. So you are addicted to me, so you are dependent on wife's breast milk. Is this so bad really? No, of course not. You must accept. Sooner the better, understand?

Now she draws herself closer and pulls him into her chest...as if by accident, she sends out a dose of pheromones...they surround him, maybe even disorient him for a moment as she pushes his head underneath her bikini top and traps his head between the enormity of her swelling breasts.....

"Tell me Milenka is wrong? You cannot live without me, this wife of yours. You need me to care for you, am I right? ~she plays with his hair~ You know that this is how it will be and nothing you can do will stop how you feel. Besides, you could never go back, just like I could never go back. This is who we are now. I will mother you and you will allow such mothering. You will do much of what I say. I will be making decisions for you. Tell you what to dress. What you can and cannot do. This is all good. How lucky we are to have each other."

With the power of her boobs, she pushes her softness into him...
"Am I wrong??"

My mind is starting to reel - this is...starting to get confusing...but it all makes sense. She's speaking to me with the most warm, conciliatory voice...trying to be as gentle as she can...but...

"...and, I am to guess that husband will become more dependent on Milenka as you get smaller..."

But still I...I can't help but bristle...

"What are you talking about?! I'm not 'getting smaller'...I...I shrunk, but I'm not...I'm not shrinking..." I sputter, trying to keep calm, keep the indignation out of my voice, "And, I'm not 'addicted' to anything! I'm...I'm going to call Kazakhstan, s-see what's going on, if this injection might be having some...some...side effects..."

She sighs and draws in closer, knowing that that will help placate my testy squabble. She continues to talk to me, soothe me, her breasts drawing nearer and nearer. I do listen...and I do calm down...

"...worse things can happen...is this so bad really..?"

With my face nestled fully in between her breasts, now, I breathe her in deep, and feel myself relax further. She's only asking me to let go of my pride, really...she's asking me to accept...what could be so bad? I couldn't imagine myself living without her, anyway...

...And this could be amazing. What she's describing, the life we could be leading, together...

I breathe in deep again, savoring the effect the scent of her body has on me, how it mollifies me. But...I pull back from her, and look up at her...

"M-M-Milenka..." I say, meeting her eyes with my own, "you...you know I love you." With that, she beams, tilting her head and bathing me with an affectionate smile. "But...I...I need time. To...think..." I continue, as her brows knit into a question, "would you...let me be alone, for a little while?"

She regards me, for a moment - and I know she is considering another consolation, another attempt at bending my will. But then her eyes change, and she sees what I need to do...

She leans over, and kisses me warmly, and then stands...giving me an ample look, a display...showing me the body my wife has for me...

She tells me to take time, the time to think...

...and that she will be waiting.

With that, she leaves me, on the rocks, to myself.

Hours pass as I consider: what do I do? Do I believe this? That I'm becoming dependent on her breastmilk? It's...ridiculous, right? But...so is the shrinking, and I saw that with my own eyes. I'm 5'6" now, the ruler doesn't lie. And...the nest...I wouldn't have believed such a place could have existed, before this week. So...just how ridiculous is this?

I know that I need to confirm that this is happening...though I feel inside that I know the truth already. I head back, slowly, to the resort, climbing gingerly back up the rocks, and making my way cautiously down the path. It's good...I can feel myself growing hungry...

...and the day is growing late. I spy the resort's patio from afar: all is quiet, save for one staff member arranging the small tables. I approach, deliberately, and she stands to greet me.

"May I help you, sir?"

"Hi," I say, as she smiles politely, "I was hoping you could do me a favor..."

...I can't believe it. It's true.

<Greg sits, off alone by himself, as the sun sets. On a low wall, overlooking the ocean, out of sight of the main building. A peeled banana sits alongside him, as does a half-eaten slice of bread and a handful of crackers on an unfolded napkin.>

<There is a small pile of chewed food at his feet.>

<He holds his phone in his hand, turning it over. The phone number for KOLECTV's director waits, onscreen, ready to be dialed.>

<But Greg, looking one more time at his phone, turns it off. He slips the phone into his pocket, and looks across the ocean, at the deep, gravid pink of the sunset as he begins to fully consider the implications of his decision...>

<...and he begins to get hard.>

<He stands, and with new determination, turns towards the resort's main building, and draws in a deep breath. He walks, head down in thought and trying to ignore his growing erection, across the patio, into the resort, and down the hall to their suite. He knows she will be there, waiting...>

Milenka, having returned to the suite, decides to tae a shower after that time in the ocean and having been on the rocks...all the while she thinks about Grey and knows that his coming to grips with reality is tough and complicated...she is reminded that he is also a 'man' and for him acceptance, at least in this case, can sometimes be harder....

She has a moment in the shower as she gets hit with a twang of pain in her breasts...they are full, and are in need of draining....

Milenka comes out refreshed and looks in the mirror...she needs to back up to see herself...she smiles at her body....and thinks....
"Husband can not abandon wife. He must accept his fate. Look at what he is gaining. Look how beautiful I am."

Milenka rubs her breasts gently and pushes them up a tad....another twang of pain....she winces, then decides to put a lovely white negligee and lay down in bed...she slowly falls asleep...

A long while later....

Milenka hears the door to the suite open up...this prompts her to sit up, and with great anticipation, she readies herself to welcome him back to her and his new life with her....with her arms at her sides she presents her enormous breasts, knowing they will be the focal point to his love and attention...

Grey steps into the bedroom, a crooked smile, huge tenting from his cock, and his disheveled look of his shorts and hair - like a little boy - Milenka gives him a warm smile and sits up...she can see the answer in his eyes, which then drift from her face to her breasts...at that moment, she is sure....

Milenka opens the button on her white negligee and her gigantic breasts reveal themselves in all their glory...she beckons him quietly with them and a smile that could light up paradise...he comes to her smiling himself and knowing that he is making the right decision...

And just like a baby coming to its mother, Grey joins Milenka and bed and takes his submissive role as he positions himself in a feeding position as she turns on her side...her body is clearly much larger than his...she scoops him in and grabs the back of his head and places it on her right teat, allowing him to latch on....he gins to suckle and it is clear that this is where he should be and this is the meal he must have in order to sustain his life....

Milenka speaks gently to him as she still holds him (and feeling his large cock poke at her body through his swim trunks) and says...
"Milenka knows what husband is giving up for both of us. Milenka understands. And Milenka will make husbands life so good. Just like now. You will see. Acceptance is good. You let go and I will do everything for you. You shrink and I care for husband more and more. I do whatever it takes. No more work stress. Leave to others. All will be fine."

Milenka pushes him in further, again allowing her huge areola and her soft breasts surround his head, enveloping him as he continues to lose himself into her....she can see he is where he needs to be and will never ever let him go.....

Aside from a timid "h-hi...", alongside an equally timid smile, I don't say anything as I come into the suite, into the bedroom, and see her there in bed - waiting for me...

...oh my god...

As she sits up, in bed, her enormous breasts immediately draw my eyes. They are huge, bigger than ever, swollen and turgid and full. She has dressed to accentuate them, highlighting their shape and excessive, copious weight in a thin white negligee that seems close to bursting. Smiling as she watches my gaze fall to them, she emphasizes them further by pressing them together with her arms. A massive swell of her colossal cleavage blossoms forth and - though there is a hint of discomfort on her face, being now so engorged like this - I can see the pride she's feeling...

...because I've returned to her, she sees, and I'm ready for her.

It's with an almost shy smile she acknowledges my fixated stare on her breasts and giggles. I begin, slowly, to approach acquiescenctly, making sure my eyes do not leave her breasts. I am acceding, with my gaze, with my submissive posture: yes, I accept...they are becoming my whole world.

It's because of this, because of the new awe I'm beginning to feel, that I nearly falter, nearly fall to my knees when she sits up straighter still, sets her shoulders and - with one hand between at her bosom - unfastens the top button of her nightie. Her breasts fall forth, and her smile expands to fill the room with my reaction: I melt.

Luckily, I am near the bed, and when I collapse onto it, it is into her. She coos praise to me as she draws me in, settles me below her. I swallow dryly, looking up at the big tit lowering itself to my face, eclipsing the room around it, eclipsing her smiling face as she purrs sweet words of conciliation

A hand behind my head, strong arms bringing me to her, and before I know it I am nursing again. Milk all but bursts forth into my mouth, filling it sweetly, warmly. I swallow and immediately feel relief from a pain I didn't even know I was feeling, a hunger that was more an emptiness than anything else. Immediately I am being filled, and coddled, and loved.

Her soft breast mashed into my face, she begins to talk to me. As she's pulling the negligee off her shoulders, peeling it off herself, she acknowledges my fears. She knows: I have never been so dependent on another person, in all my adult life. The thought - not being able to live without her, not being able to eat normal food, needing her breastmilk, without question, every day - it's...emasculating. Humiliating. It infantalizes me in ways I'd never imagined. But...her voice...the scent of her skin in my face...consoling, comforting...she reassures me...

"Milenka understands...will make husband's life so good...you will see..."

At that, I groan. I groan with the thought, of a life led at the breast of this woman. Of a life feeding from her nipple, cared for by her hands, cared for by her mouth...burrowing into her thighs and hip like an infant...accepting it all...

"Acceptance is good. You let go and I do everything for you. You shrink and I care for husband more and more..."

Shrinking? I think, I'm not shrinking...

But...unnnghh...the thought....it turns me on more and more. Because...imagine if I did? Imagine if they could shrink me more? Imagine a life even more infantile, with her...

"I do whatever it takes...All will be fine..."

"oh, god..." I groan, feeling suddenly so aroused that I need to voice it, actually pulling my face off her boob to do so, "this is...this is so hot..."

With that, she laughs, delighted, and lowers me down to the mattress. Seeing my eyes on her, roving the mind-bending curves of her torso and waist and hips, she twists a bit, to display her body even more dramatically.

Reaching with one hand down to my now-throbbing cock, she begins to speak to me again...I am not done feeding, not by a long shot...but she wants to talk...

Still holding onto his cock, which has snuck out of his swimming trunks due to it's huge length.....Milenka now looks down at him and right through him knowing something he already knows....

In a caring, loving voice she says....
"I know this is husband's fantasy, being small. I know being dependent on Milenka is very scary but is very exciting to my sweet husband. Is all part of husband's fantasy of becoming a baby. ~she lets go of his cock and arches her body down closer to him and whispers gently~ Of becoming Milenka's baby."

She kisses him on the head...then with a smile she pulls herself back up and arches her back...again, the splendor of the enormity of her breasts...she touches them, rubs them and smiles down at him again...

Then she says, knowingly with such confidence...
"This bosom of mine is husband's lifeline. This is what will keep you alive and well. This is what will make you fulfilled in life. This is husband's focus. This is all that husband needs to know."

She moans to herself due to all of her touching...
"And knowing husband will know his new place. To be Milenka's baby, is will fulfill my life. You are my lifeline. You keep me alive and well. You are my focus, always, and this is all husband needs to know."

Milenka kisses him again on his forehead...then she beams with such glee, knowing that they have both come together in a new point in their relationship...their is happiness and joy in her face and in her heart....

Now she directs her left breast over his mouth and says....
"You hungry? You know only I can help that, now."

Yes...yes...yes...this is all part of it. This is all part of...good god, I barely knew it myself...my fantasy. I'm...I'm losing the ability to be without her, I'm losing the ability to live in the outside world, without Milenka, without my mother-figure of a wife. These thoughts, in the darkest, most passive and submissive recesses of my mind, make my soul start to sing: Oh my god...this is so incredible...

I watch, wide-eyed, as stretches and arches her huge, perfectly sculpted torso above me, displaying the magnitude and weight of her giant, life-giving breasts. Meanwhile, her tender voice allays and quiets the fears I do have, those that continue to gnaw at me. She soothes my crumbling pride and ego, gathering them to her like a broken bird in hand, embosoming them as well.

And when she offers me a breast once more, her right arm already cradling my head in preparation, I nod, with jaw gaping at its huge size. "y-yes..." I moan, softly up at her, "yes. I...I need you....I neeeed you..."

At that she coos, in obvious pleasure and delight, relishing my neediness and little pleas. Rather than lowering her breast further, or pulling me fully up to her waiting nipple, though, she slips into my mouth a single finger of her right hand. Immediately, I begin to suck, closing my eyes and relishing just the mere act of sucking. She purrs and giggles at me, at my passive little face as I suck, imagining of course that rather I had her breast.

She holds me there, like this, as her left hand has made its way down my belly again, and firmly takes hold of the handful of cock that has emerged, proud and erect, above the waistband of my swim trunks. A good number of slow, languid strokes as she watches me suckle her finger, but soon she has deftly untied the drawstring which has kept my now-too-big shorts on my hips all day.

I groan again as her soft hand makes its way, now, into my swim trunks and begins to play, cupping my turgid sac, running the smooth skin of her palm up my length, pressing my sensitive, solid thickness into my own lower belly.

My brows have begun to knot in frustration; I cannot draw any milk from her finger, and I want her nipple now. And it is so close, I see, as I open my eyes to see, hovering above my face. Despite her attentions in my swimsuit, my hunger - which had been palpable before - is slowly becoming my focus. It is growing, quite acutely now, even as I lay here...and I begin to whine...

Milenka sees how frustrated he is as she tests to see just how hungry he really is for her...she withdraws her finger and lowers her breast back into his mouth....

But, as a test for him, to see just how hungry he really is for her breasts and mothering, she arches herself just a bit and then hits him with a blast of pheromones while she continues to take her soft hand and stroke his hard cock just a little bit more faster; a little bit more harder....

Grey moans, and at times it seems that his facial reaction is torn...he must have her milk because it is what gives him great happiness....being satiated in his own tummy, being cared for, being his wife's baby...on the other hand these all make him hard and sexually do turn him on....

Of course it is the pheromones....Milenka realizes this...she is his life force, but also the ultimate aphrodisiac for him....she hits him with another blast of pheromones and Grey becomes lost inside of her teat...it calms him a great deal...the frustration in his face is gone now...

Milenka repositions herself and momentarily pulls her breast from his face...she takes of his swim trunks and fling it onto the floor....then she digs in and she becomes needy for his cock...she pushes her hips downward and his rigid pole slides right inside of her wet pussy...she moans aloud and with a smile she is subdued as well...then she lowers herself down and mashes her breast onto his face...
"Keep drinking my Little Man and enjoy Ma Ma's milk. Enjoy."

Milenka rocks her hips and lets his cock begin to fuck her...the two are in a bliss like no other....connected as one, needing each other, knowing their place, and having a true love for one another....

<To an outside observer, such as to the multiple hidden cameras in the room, this scene would appear like a small, somewhat thin man being absolutely overwhelmed by a large, impressively built woman of almost impossible curves. The woman seems to be breastfeeding him in bed, as she lays next to him, his head cradled in her hand. Her enormous breast all but covers his face, dwarfing his head. He lays passive as her other hand is in his swim shorts, slowly stroking his strikingly erect member as she nurses him and speaks to him in low, maternal tones.>

<After quite some time watching the couple becoming even more and more intimate and visibly more aroused, an observer would watch as the woman slowly sits up, gently removing the man from her breast to pull off his trunks (exposing an erection that indeed seems freakishly large for someone his size). She mounts him, further accentuating the size difference between the two partners.>

<He looks up at her with an unmistakable expression of awe, but soon nearly all view of him - certainly his face - is gone as she lowers herself on top of him. She brings her utterly massive breast to his face, directing her nipple to his widely open mouth. When she is content that he has once again begun to feed, she settles her weight onto her elbows, all but squashing him below her, eclipsing his body with hers. Her hips begin to roll into him, and they are soon deep in obvious coitus, with her in the dominant role.>

<To a medical examiner, such as those monitoring the routine data uploads from the bio-sensing chips implanted in both partners, the physiological changes occurring in the couple would be fascinating. The hormonal changes in both man and woman are striking, hitting spikes unheard of in normal subjects.>

<Brainwave patterns are also of great interest, reflecting both deep relaxation and powerful arousal. Most changes in these patterns reflect concurrent changes in pheromone production by the woman. The physiologies of each subject seem almost preternaturally in sync.>

<To a neuropsychologist or psychoanalyst, such as those on a team in deepest Kazakhstan interpreting all this data, this data is even more fascinating and encouraging when taken alongside audio transcripts of the conversations occurring between the man and woman. She speaks to him in the most maternal of manners, and encourages him to address her as "Mama" or "Mommy". His speech patterns - when he is allowed to speak, during times when she lifts her breast from his face, or after climax as he rests alongside her - become entirely more and more infantile, and she fosters this as well, along with submissive behaviors of docility.>

<Orgasm does seem to come to both partners simultaneously, with her still in the dominant position/"on top". The visual, physiologic and audio data is all remarkable. In watching them, it is impressive that the man is not harmed by the climactic response of his obviously heavier and more physically powerful partner>

<She is able to keep the undoubtedly considerable strength of her prodigious lower body in check even when overtaken by orgasm. Climax also brings dramatic changes to both subjects physiologies, many typically unseen in normal subjects.>

<Conversations between the two are also of great note after intercourse, as the woman finally slides off the man and lays alongside him in bed, the couple now face-to-face. Their intimate proximity alludes to deep familiarity and trust, his smaller body pressed firmly into her larger one. While the two express great love and affection to one another, they tend to fall into their now-typical wife-mother/husband-baby pattern, with the woman taking the more dominant role. Concurrent hormonal and brain-wave analysis reflects a markedly advancing pair-bonding between the two.>

<The couple speak of a return to "home" in two days, and this brings about an obvious reaction in the man: in both speech patterns, heart rate and other measures of physiologic/psychological stress. The man speaks to the woman of his concerns regarding a new dependence on her breast milk, and the two discuss what is to be done in the future, how they will address this as a couple and as they re-integrate into society. Also of concern to the man is his now reduced stature, and how this will be received and dealt with, especially in his places of business. While the woman continues in a maternal speech pattern of consolation, encouragement and reassurance, she also soon shows a marked increase in pheromone production, bringing about pronounced changes in the man's demeanor, brainwave patterns and physiology.>

<Video feed at this point would show the woman taking the man onto her lap and bringing him to her breast once again to nurse.>

<Again, the size difference between the two partners is dramatic. She speaks softly to him now, in a fully maternal voice, as he suckles. He has risen once more to erection, she notices, and she reaches down to tenderly begin stroking him. He continues breastfeeding but slowly curls more tightly into her, eventually tensing in what is likely another orgasm, after which he falls asleep in her arms.>

Milenka never seems to mind having his come get all over her hand and on other parts of her body...having fed him again, comforting him, and giving him the wonderful gift of sexual release again, she sets him down on to the bed and gets up....she decides to clean herself with a washcloth and then him...she then decides to leave him naked and she herself is naked at this point....she goes to bed and curls up around Grey, again scooping him into her body...her breasts sit right on top of his head and his now noticeably smaller torso and thin legs get wrapped around in her legs...it is a beautiful scene as Milenka falls asleep wife/mother with her husband/son...it is how things should and will be from now on...a love and bond that they, together, now share....

Saturday morning, 5:37 is on the clock....

A siren blares throughout the resort....it is loud and deafening...a voice comes on an intercom.....

ALERT, ALERT TO ALL GUESTS AND STAFF; AN IMPENDING STORM AND TSUNAMI CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO HIT LANDFALL WITHIN THE HOUR; STOP; ALL MUST LEAVE THE ISLAND IMMEDIATELY; STOP; THE FIRST PLANE WILL ARRIVE IN 15 MINUTES; STOP; ALERT, ALERT TO ALL GUESTS AND STAFF; AN IMPENDING STORM AND TSUNAMI CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO HIT LANDFALL WITHIN THE HOUR; STOP; ALL MUST LEAVE THE ISLAND IMMEDIATELY; STOP; THE FIRST PLANE WILL ARRIVE IN 15 MINUTES; STOP;

Milenka hears the siren first and listens as the message is being read over the intercom....Greg is still asleep...Milenka's first thought is that he can't hear probably because of his late feeding of her breast milk and now she intuitively sees that he is acting more and more like a baby...and like a baby, maybe Greg will sleep more and will sleep heavier.....

She pushes at him to wake him up....being the dominant partner and filling her role as wife/mother, she takes charge....

"Sweety, get up! Is emergency. you must listen! Get up!"

Grey wrestles with her a bit, yawns and tries to go back to sleep....

Milenka pushes at him again....
"Must get up husband, and listen!! We must get off island."

The response from Greg....nothing.....

Exasperated, she lifts him up from the bed by his leg....

Grey, in shock....
"What the --"

He dangles upside-down over the bed as she stands there holding him with one hand at his ankle....she lifts him up to look at him eye to eye and says listen.....

....AND TSUNAMI CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO HIT LANDFALL WITHIN THE HOUR; STOP; ALL MUST LEAVE THE ISLAND IMMEDIATELY; STOP; THE FIRST PLANE WILL ARRIVE IN 15 MINUTES; STOP;

There's a knock on the door....actually more of a pounding....Milenka takes charge, puts on a robe and opens the door....the man looks up and is startled by Milenka's height and frame, but nonetheless is there to warn her of the impending storm and tsunami....

"Ma'am, you must be ready within the next five minutes to catch the first plane out of here. Please meet at the main entrance of the resort. There will be golf carts to take you and your husband to the strip. The island could take on lots of damage. Please hurry."

In a serious tone...
"Yes, yes of course."

Milenka shuts the door and goes into action....she gets herself dressed quickly in a tight white shirt, a black skirt and a loose white button dress shirt...she clips her now very long brunette hair in a loose bun and slips on the only pair of flats that she has...

With all the ripped clothes throughout the week, there is not much left for Grey to wear...she grabs the one piece pajamas with the attached mittens and feet....she remembers that she had decided to bring a diaper with her for this trip, just in case...she looks at him squarely and says....

"Don't say a word. It is all I have for you in such short notice. We have to get off this island and save our lives."

Milenka places the diaper on him and in short order gets the pajamas on him....the pajamas are very loose, and for a moment Milenka stops to think...has he shrunk even more....but without time to think, let alone measure him, she takes him by the hand and they are off....

Everything happens so quickly....some people do double takes on the outfit that Grey is wearing, but there is no time to laugh, no time to really stare.....from the golf cart to the air strip to the airplane, they make it on the first plane and get to a seat and settled in....not too long thereafter, the plane takes off and it ascends high up into the sky....due to the storm, they cannot land in San Diego....the plane is headed to McCarren International Airport in Las Vegas....

Milenka looks back down at Grey and says....
"I'm sorry husband for how you look. You must understand that we had to move fast. it was all I had for you."

She taps him on his now buckled in lap and bends forward and whispers in his ear...
"Besides, you now look like my little man, so very cute."

She kisses him on his pajama hood covered head and says...
"We'll need to get in touch with Monica at airport. I have my cell phone and small purse with me. I will call when we in airport in Las Vegas."

With that, Milenka looks out the window...

It's morning, the sun is out and Milenka and Grey are 20,000 feet above the San Bernadino Valley.....

"Well, this is a bummer," I say, as we both look out the window to the clouds around us, "I was looking forward to our last day of vacation." With the evacuation from the oncoming storm, we lost the last day of our honeymoon on the island.

At that, Milenka gives a wan little smile, not taking her eyes away from the gorgeous vistas. Our little private plane is flying low, and the landscape is beautiful.

"Funny that we didn't hear anything about the storm before this morning," I continue, trying to make small talk, and trying to keep my eyes from wandering to the huge swell of left boob right in front of me, "It must have come on quick..."

Again, she doesn't really say anything, just nodding in agreement. I can tell she's deep in thought...or, as deep as she can get. Her breath is slow and even, and though watching her flesh rise and fall over the neckline of her top is mesmerizing, I avert my eyes again, but her pheromones are powerful, filling the air around me.

"So, I was thinking..." I say, trying to keep my mind off the beginnings of an erection swelling in my...good god...diaper, "...when we get to Vegas I'll run down the strip in my fuzzy little pajamas and sing. Good idea?"

Nothin'.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" I ask, finally, taking her left hand between both of mine. That gets her to turn my way, and she blinks herself back into reality.

"Are you thinking about how we're going to handle this? Back at home?" I ask, "Yes...people will notice I'm shorter. I...I don't know how I'm going to deal with it, exactly. This is all...well....happening so fast. Being on the island...it was like paradise. Shrinking, like I did...no big deal, when it was just the two of us. But...what am I going to do, now? Is that's what's bothering you? Well...y'know...don't worry about it. It's only a few inches, really. I can come up with something, tell people to ignore it. Wear some heel inserts or something..."

With a smile and her motherly tone, so soft and caring...
"Yes, we will deal with it, but no worry, Ma Ma will take care of everything. Is no lying. We only know what we no. Husband is shrinking. I will be strong. This new development of your shrinking is between husband and wife. No one else. Don't you worry. No one will harm my little man. No one, understand?"

Milenka looks down at him very seriously and he nods....she wraps her arm around his body....her presence, along with her pheromones wraps around him...
"Besides, Milenka wishes not to alarm you, but I think you could have shrunk some more. Pajamas look very loose on you. Even around head. Husband must promise not to worry."

She kisses him on the head again....

Milenka looks out the window and gets lost in thought again as she slowly moves her arm from his body and then looks back down at him again....there seems to be some focus, maybe even conviction in her eyes...
"If there is any damage to our nest, I want you to know that we must let KOLECTV rebuild it. Nest is very important for us, for our development, and for undying love for one another. I will talk to Monica about this. You need not worry. We must do it at any cost. Monica will figure out what money to use. She is good, she will know. It settled."

Milenka notices the small bulge in his pajamas...she finds a stewardess...

"Stewardess!"

A very beautiful redhead stewardess, who is sufficiently stacked herself comes up to Milenka....
"Yes Ma'am?"

Milenka: "We need a pillow please?"

Stewardess: "Yes of course, right away."

A moment later.....

Stewardess: "Your pillow."

Milenka: "Thank you."

Milenka smiles down at Grey and places the pillow firmly in his lap...she bends down and whispers in his ear....
"I don't think I can pleasure you on airplane, but that pillow will cover your big boy in diaper."

She gives rests her hand on the pillow...Grey can feel the weight of her arm against his now growing cock...she smiles at him and enjoys his littler predicament....of course she knows, he can't help himself....

Back
Top Bottom