Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

I'm on my knees, she's inches away. My heart is racing: I've never...done this. The way she's dressed, my god...she seems suddenly so huge, so confident and in command. She completely fills the suite with her presence, and everything else seems to dwindle...the room itself shrinks around her, and suddenly I feel absolutely dwarfed, inadequate, impotent.

I'm...I'm actually frightened, I realize, and feel myself slightly shaking. I'm playing too timid to move: but is it really just play? Because I can find the strength only to look at her feet, at her black leather boots...

They're huge heels, and make her so tall. Part of me wants to reach out and touch them, stroke them...but I hesitate, and pretend to not even dare do that. I want to be the feeble, powerless one...

But I start to gaze up her legs...

...bulging with muscle under tight, black latex, and imagine the power of her thighs. I gape at the curve of her hips, and can feel myself already wanting to bury my face between her legs. But no...I'm passive, too weak to act...I just stare at her legs, and wait for her to tell me to do something.

"Look up at me..."

I raise my eyes up, up at her, and my heart threatens to burst. Though the beauty, the strength and power - they're just pouring off of her, I can see the playful smile on her lips....she's loving this so much. She's proud, of how she looks. She knows the outfit is dramatic, but that in it she is a commanding presence, an awesome sight. She's drinking in my reaction...and it seems to make her swell even more.

"Oh my god, you look b-beautiful..." I say, my voice cracking in awe...

Milenka smiles at Gray wistfully after hearing these words from him…

“Yes, of course Milenka is always beautiful to her little man.”
She smirks at Gray for a moment…satisfied that Gray is being complicit to her demands, Milenka wonders what she can do or say to him…she is hesitant at first, and stares down at him…he has succumbed to her pheromones before and now would be no different…she decides to take that familiar stance…arms on her sides, she whips her thick mane back and belts out a very strong and intense stream of pheromones…Gray immediately feels the effects of this and it makes him an even more willing slave to her actions…

In that sultry voice, Milenka speaks to him in the most direct manner...

“Oh, you helpless little man you. There are many things that Milenka can do to you and that I want to do to you. You are such a weak man. Back in my country, before I agree to be in KOLECTV’s program I would never look at man such as yourself. But then I allow for changes to Milenka. To be the woman that you must have. To fall in love because I am so huge and you are so small. At some point I accepted the new Milenka and now I want nothing more than to be that person and overpower husband. To devour him in any way Milenka can. Now you will learn. You will accept who I am.”

Without warning, Milenka takes her right hand and covers his face with it…with a light grip she literally pulls him up off the floor…he has no choice but to follow that hand of hers…he views her through her powerful fingers...now she moves toward the nesting room…the abyss that represents everything to both of them…the place that makes her stronger and him weaker…the place where she is the perfect woman, the place where she will show her undying love for him, the place where all changes for both of them begin and end…the place where….

Milenka pulls him forward….her grip does not hurt, but he can feel her physical control…with these dominating actions, the room seems different, more alive than before…it seems like it is an extension of her, a part of her…

Now she places him at one corner of the room and lets go of his face…a thought crosses her mind of what she wants the nest to do…

In her thoughts….
“I wish for husband to be smaller than he is now. I want to crush him with feet.”

At that moment, a slit appears in the fur covered floor…Gray slips downward into the hole and he falls slowly, as if in quicksand….he reaches out for Milenka, but she just smiles at first, then giggles...

~down~
…and…
~down~
….and...
~down~

…until his head sits above the floor….at this point, Milenka looks immense….she takes her right foot and removes her boot….with her stocking foot underneath, she places his foot on his face and presses his body down even more….he sees the room disappear and can only smell her foot, which is laced with her ever-present pheromones…he looks up catching a glimpse of her breasts, which seem so far away, yet so big still....she keeps her foot there on his face, then speaks…

“This is how Milenka shows her love for you. Now you are as small as I say you are.”

"Oh my god...you look like a giant..."

I want her to remember the movie, the Attack of the 50-Foot Woman, and how that turned me on...

"You're so huge..."

I want her to know of this fantasy, of how I imagine her as a giantess, looming over me. Picking me up, like a plaything. This is...unfathomably exciting...overwhelming...I'll do anything to get her to role-play this with me.

I start kissing her.

"I...I've always w-wanted this..." I say, my voice tremulous, as I rub my lips against the ball of her foot, "I-I want you to be a...a giant..."

Though I can't see her face, or really anything at all, I hear her purr in approval above me. She moves her foot, pushing her toes into my face. I know what she wants me to do.

"I want my wife to...to...<I can't believe I'm saying this> to become a huge, strong giant..." I say, kissing her toes, "...please?"

With that, I take her foot - as much as I can manage, into my mouth. Most of her toes, when I open wide, fit in, and I willingly take them. I close and begin to suck, massaging her foot with my lips, tongue and jaw. My eyes look up at her pleadingly...

In her purring voice...
"Mmmm, feels very good you suck on my toes like this."

With an inquisitive tone...
"So you want wife to be a giant? Hmmm, is that not what Milenka is becoming already?

Smiling down at him and enjoying what he is doing to her...
"You suck my feet very well. You are natural, maybe even born to do such things to wife. Milenka wonders what else is husband willing to do? To debase himself further. To be so humiliated by Milenka."

Milenka pushes him down further, slightly...his face almost all but disappears except for his nostrils and his eyes...
"Yes, I do like you like this. I can imagine keeping you like this for many hours."

Milenka raises her left eyebrow and looks at Gray quizzically...
"Or is it husband really wants to be small. Real small like baby? You know Ma Ma will take care of you. Ma Ma will keep you nice and warm. Close to her bosom. Is that what little husband wants? Is that how he wants wife to show her love?"

Milenka removes her foot from his mouth...in a sultry tone she says...
"All right, you may speak now. You may answer Milenka's questions."

"Yes oh my god yes..." I whine, into her foot, "yes..." She's truly hit my fetish, even more than the thought of her growing...it's me...shrinking...weakening. Growing dependent. She knows it, and the tone in her voice...she's humiliating me for it.

"Yes...make me small..."

Smiling and happy with herself for coming to such conclusions she says glowingly...
"Yes, that what Milenka thought all along. So, husband wants to be dependent on Milenka. Husband wishes to have Mommy forever and live out his infantile urges. Hmmm, well then that is what he will have."

Milenka stands and looks around all four walls of the room smiles wistfully and thinks to herself....
"Make husband what he wants to be, but not all at once. Slowly, over next couple of weeks. But, start today. Start right now."

With that, Gray is pushed upward and he slowly ascends back at level with Milenka....she places her arms around his naked body, on his derriere and pulls him in to her....again in that very sultry tone she says....
"What is about to happen to us and to you, we no can go back. What I am about to do for you, I do with great love."

She bends over slightly and kisses him on the lips...they stay like this for what seems like an eternity...then the room, as it has done before comes alive and the fur-laden walls, like two arms grabs Greg and pulls him away from his lovely Milenka...he reaches for her in panic but it is no use, he gets absorbed into the wall completely.....as he sits there, the area or cavity grows larger and larger...too soothe him down an appendage of sort reaches out for Gray's cock and in a very slow steady motion begins to jerk him off....somehow it is made to feel like it is Milenka's hand....at the same time, another appendage grabs him by the head and a third one makes a connection to the chip that sits at the back of his neck....other smaller appendages begin to fill this cavity - their function is to hold him in place and, in some cases, they massage other areas of his body...

Then, this cavity, which somehow has absorbed all of the ancillary pheromones from Milenka for the past couple of days now pushes inward at Gray...like compressed air, it is under pressure and Gray takes in what seems like lethal doses of Milenka's pheromones...he is immediately pacified, but other things happen...a molecular change, which has taken place before from the hormone does so again, but to a much greater extent...at this moment, Gray is like an infant, but still feels the wonderfulness of his cock being jerked off as it gets harder and harder and harder.....

Meanwhile....

Milenka watches the wall expand outward into this elongated mass....suddenly she feels something in the pit of her stomach....is it a cramp? Sort of....she feels full, very full....until she feels something moving inside...her breasts become visibly bigger and she undoes some of the latex clothes....she even takes the corset off and crawls onto the nest itself...she grabs a fur blanket and covers herself and looks intently at the wall....

More movement....her abdomen reacts again....another movement...and another....then...just a steady fullness...

To herself... and in awe....
"This cannot be. Is it what Milenka thinks it is? Am I feeling him inside me? Is what I see at wall like a womb? Oh yes, oh God, it must be."

Milenka looks around the room, not able to comprehend this room and how it can do such things...she is scared yet somehow euphoric over this whole event...she knows that this is KOLECTV's doing and she is hopeful that they are not hurting her husband....

Hello, Mr. Gray. It's nice to see you again. Don't be alarmed at what's happening. We are calming you with Milenka's pheromones, but please be assured that you are completely safe, completely secure in our hands. Just please try to relax and enjoy this...we've made it especially for you. This is another part of our wedding present, sir, to our new owner.

This is very exciting technology for us. We've adapted it from our transformation pods, such as the one used in Milenka's metamorphosis. As you've gathered, your new wife has a...well...a remote control of sorts, for the room. We know how close you want to be with Milenka, and we think this will help you achieve that. There is so much for the two of you to explore, here...so much to bring you closer. But, we think there are also many other uses for this technology. We are excited for its future and for your help in bringing it to its potential.

Meanwhile, please enjoy your time here inside. You may not remember this experience or what I have been telling you in full, but we do hope you like it, sir. We will always take good care of you.

<The soft, soothing female voice of KOLECTV fades, leaving Greg in this fur-lined cavity to be tended to by the tendrils and appendages of this womb of a space. The intensity of the pheromones have already faded a bit, allowing more him back to a bit more consciousness.>

"M-M-Milenka...?" I ask, tremulously, in the darkness and warmth, "...i-i-is th-that...you?" She not physically here, in this space...but I can feel her all around me. The tender hands of the room - surrounding me, caressing me, stroking me, holding me - they feel like her hands. It smells like her in here, it feels like her in here. The warmth of the space, of the walls...it feels like her warmth, the heat of her body.

Can she feel me, in here? For some reason, in my semi-delirium, I think she can. I move my face, nuzzling it against the strong tentacles embracing my head, soft with fur. Surrounded, held as I am, I can't move much else...I rut my hips into the soft fingers, which play with my nethers and respond. Can she feel me? "Milenka..?" I call weakly, into the silence.

The room, with its tendrils and appendages, have been keeping me aroused, with perfect attention to every inch of my body. But I can feel her, from around me, feeling anxious...she's worried about me...she can't see me, she doesn't know what's happening. There's confusion...and pain...

The ministrations of the room begin to change, and I can feel it reshaping itself around me. I can feel myself being moved, with careful force, gentle pressure. I'm being squeezed, forward...I can hear her, moaning...

...and suddenly there's light. Though my vision is cloudy, I can see her nearby, facing me as I emerge. I hear her clearly, though...she is moaning, deep whines and low brays. She sounds to be in pain...like a woman in labor...

Due to this phantom pregnancy, odd things happen...another set of female hormones surface...ones associated with a woman during her pregnancy...so when Gray appears for the first time since being absorbed into the nest's wall, she has this look of disdain for him and it shows in her face and there is some misery from the discomfort in her body....

Milenka sits up in the nest...she raises her eyebrow...and has some pent up anger...

"There you go. You, you little man. You make wife make such sacrifices. To help you with infantile urges. Hope you are happy. I'm a misshapen mess, just look at me! Just look! Such big chest, big hips, big buttocks and for what?? To make you happy?? Take good look at me?!? Is this what you want???"

__59848_snakes12_123_502loAsmaller.jpg

She places her hand up to stop him from coming forward....it takes a while....over a half-hour, but things dissipate...the pain from her abdomen goes away...the bloating is gone....and like being in another place or just another frame of mind, she looks peaceful, even somewhat bimbo-like again.....

Now feeling a bit sorry for her being so harsh with him, she holds out her arms....
"Come to Ma Ma baby. I think it's time to feed you."

Milenka smiles and just like that she turns from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde...all pleast, all smailing and all so comforting....

I've inched forward, sheepishly, towards her, as she's been recovering. I feel ashamed, humiliated, listening to her vent in brutal honesty about my infantile urges, and what I've done to her. It's given me time to think, though, to recover from this most recent pheromone-stupor...

...what the fuck just happened?

I am amazed at KOLECTV's tech, with this living room, and the obvious connection it has, somehow, to Milenka. And I'm somehow not totally freaked out. That experience, being pulled into that womb-space...it was incredible. Transcendent. Though it seems like a dream, that female voice that spoke to me alluded to 'potential' for this..? No shit! Every man should have one of these!

In fact, why would I want to be anywhere else?

And so, when I look at Milenka, now, after this experience - it's with new eyes. I see, sitting there on the soft floor of our nest, head bowed, recovering from what sounded like a simulated childbirth, a new woman. Somehow even more impossibly fertile than before. Her hips seem wider, breasts bigger, thighs thicker. Even her hair has lengthened and softened: am I imagining this? This whole room, in fact, seems larger around me. Perhaps it's just the new potential I see in it, it's power and significance? It seems ready, willing, to receive me, again. And even more so, SHE seems ready to receive me...her hips call to me. It's almost as if I have memories of being...I know this sounds crazy...inside her. In her belly. It's like her hips call to me...and want me back...

What she said to me when I emerged...those words stung...they humbled me. But they were nothing but the truth. And so it is a very humbled me who, when she raises her arms for me again, calling me to her, begins to crawl...

Milenka looks on as he crawls to her and is more loving and more of herself, but at the same time realizes that what she had become while he was in the nest's womb, she had a sense of power in her own pain...

In her own thoughts...
"The way husband cowered, look humiliated and felt bad for such actions was powerful. Felt like Milenka can crush him not just with feet and big boobs, but with words. I bet he liked. He does not need to admit, I know. Milenka can see in his perverted eyes. He loves this. I know."

She can see her body is bigger....even her waist is slightly larger and is stretching the latex outfit quite a bit....her hips are much wider too, and her breasts, also with milk are just plain too big....on the other hand, Milenka loves her body like this....she thinks about when she was in school, in history class, they learned about the ancient Indian culture and all of those carvings on temples and the statues to women with large busts and big hips, who were depicted as such and represented the fertility of the land....Milenka thinks that this can't be so bad....

Milenka scoops Gray up...something does seem different about him...is he lighter or is it something else...she takes him in and in this state, looking very, very child-like and vulnerable, she latches him onto her left teat, arranging him across her body....she takes him with her hand and mashes him into her breast and watches him suck....

Relief....

In Milenka's thoughts...
"Oh, why do I get this recurring thought to dominate husband in other ways?"

The Nest...it seems to speak to her...Milenka listens, and smiles...she knows what to do to him next...

I crawl, meek and tentative, towards Milenka...who looks down at me over the swell of her chest.

I'm sheepish, not knowing what's going through her head, after what we've just been through, and after what I've just admitted to. But I can plainly see, though, the need for me in her eyes - her breasts have swollen dramatically, straining against her top and bulging out of the top of her bra. She looks bigger in other ways to me, as well...disturbingly so...

She scoops me up - too easily - and peels her top down off her left breast, bringing me to it. I know she is pained, tender and swollen, and that only my suckle will bring her relief. But I also know that she sees me as the cause of all this, too...

<suck suck suck>

I nurse dutifully, to ingratiate myself to her more than anything else...

Milenka's left breasts shrinks, but to no where near the size it once was...she peels down the right side of her latex suit and reveals the gargantuan-sized breast...even her areola is wider, darker and comes off of her it even more....the nipple is so engorged, so large that it fills up half of Gray's mouth...she aggressively shifts him and with a little anger she pushes his face in...her breast wraps around his head and he begins to suckle and drink....she watches her breast slowly go down, but like the left, it is not by much....there is no doubt, her tits are permanently bigger now....

Frustrated by this she pulls him off of her and pushes him aside, then she says in anger and frustration...
"Look, look how big I am! This is you fault! You want me this big, now look at me! You call this beautiful?

With her anger up she thinks to herself....
"I wish for husband to feel like I feel and wish for husband to look like I look."

The room responds and lets Milenka know what to do...she practically shrouds him with her body as he sits in her lap and turns on her pheromones...this time they are specialized and she more or less injects them directly into his cock...slowly, his cock gets bigger and bigger, it gets wider and fatter...with it comes pain that is interminable...Milenka picks him up and dumps him over the side of The Nest and watches him get up and walk....Milenka laughs at his predicament...she watches as he doubles up in pain and moans out loud wanting to make the pain and the hardness go away.....

Milenka pulls up her latex outfit and jumps out of the nest and looks down at him again....with her purring lustful voice she says...
"Why does this make me feel so much better? ~moans herself~ You see this, weak husband of mine, the way you look. This is how wife feels. You should apologize for what you have done. For your selfishness. ~raises her voice~ And you should admit more of these fetishes of yours. Milenka wants to know now. What else must I be for you?"

Milenka walks around him and then slaps his huge cock with her hand...she even grabs the whip that she had and finds a use for it.....with a ~thwaapp!!~ in the air she wraps it around his shaft, which must be 4" or 5" thick.....

Thanks for the edit, Madame

She's doing this because she loves me.

I know that, and I think that, as I lay her her arms nursing. Listening to her belittle me, call me small, weak, perverted. Blaming me and my perversions for her outrageously fecund state. She's become all that she's become - this living fertility idol, this sex goddess - for me. Over these past few months, every change that she's had laden upon her body: it's all been for me.

I'm a sick little fuck, and she's letting me know it. She's calling me small and weak, infantile and feeble, even as I lay in her maternal lap and sheepishly suckle warm milk from her gigantically soft, ripe breast. But she's doing it, calling me all these names, because she loves me. She knows how I feed off of it, how it arouses me. How the humiliation of knowing what I've asked to have done to her is getting me off. I love being told I'm sick and weak. I love to feel belittled and inferior, smaller than her...and she knows it.

"Look, look how big I am...This is you fault. You want me this big..? Now look at me...You call this beautiful?"

"y-y-yessss..." I answer, in my weakest of voices, as she's pulled me from her breast to see the look on my face.

She scoffs at me, at my admission of my own fetishistic worship of her body, while at the same time renewing her vigorous attentions on my engorged cock in her hand. She scoffs - but I know she loves it

Despite myself, I groan in pleasure and listen to her continue to belittle me. I burrow my face into the underside of her great tit, and listen as she asks me how I would feel if it was me who had to swell, and grow, and change....if I could feel like she feels...

Just then, I sense a change. My cock, in her strong hand, surges bigger. Already so hard, so aroused by her attentions and dominating sex-play, it becomes harder still. It's...oh god...amazing...harder and harder and...ungh...harder.

Ow. But - holy crap - so good. Stroke me, stroke me, stroke me, you bimbo. Stroke me, mommy. Get me...oh god, ow, it's getting harder...off.

I nuzzle into her breast again, starting to wince from the pain but starting to feel the oncoming hint of a mind-blowing climax. But then she lets me go, and I whine in surprise as she pulls me out from below her tit to watch as - Jesus Christ - my already freakishly long, thick cock stands up from between my legs and begins to throb, turning slowly purple with blood. I'm more erect, more swollen and huge than I've ever been, and...unnnngh...still getting bigger?

Unceremoniously, she dumps me off her lap, and I roll partways towards the center of our fur-lined nest. Shocked, I look down at myself as I clumsily stand to my feet - it's still...ungh...happening. I'm still...ungh...hardening.

It's her pheromones, I realize. I know it now: she's doing this to me. She's...rrrrnnnnggghhh...making me swell harder and bigger and thicker...painfully so, now...ow...ow...ow...throbbing...

"You see this, weak husband of mine..? This is how wife feels..."

She's...doing this on purpose. Teaching me a lesson. Showing me she can bring me pain as well as pleasure, with this body I have given her. With these gifts she has received. Gifts of strength and beauty and female power...all, in her, raised to the nth degree. She's showing me the power she has over me...and the pain it can bring.

She swells me bigger and bigger and bigger, and my mind begins to reel in pain. I need it to stop, I need release, and I beg her to help me.

Again she scoffs at me, slapping my monstrous cock, now stiff as iron, purple and seemingly ready to explode with turgid blood. She laughs off my pleas, and instead tells me to beg, to beg for her forgiveness. To plead to her, to belittle myself even more before her.

"You should admit more of these fetishes of yours..." she ruefully suggests, as a way for me to find her mercy, "Milenka wants to know, now. What else must I be for you?"

She's looking for honesty, for a frank admission of all my inner demons. What really am I looking for, in a wife? Is there anything else...besides what she already knows...that I want her to be? To do to me?

"oh g-g-god...no..." I moan, barely able to speak in my agony, "y-you're perfect..."

<thwap!>

"Aaaaagh!" I cry as, suddenly, she hits me with the whip, cracking it (lightly) over my hard, twitching cock, until it wraps itself around me, squeezing me painfully.

"okay..! Okay!" I concede, looking up at her as she peers down at my haughtily, awaiting my answer. "yes...yes. I'm...I'm...a s-small, weak little man.." I begin, casting my eyes downwards, in submission, to her feet, "I've always w-w-worshipped women...strong women. I've always f-felt...inferior...to their...their.."

I look up at her, and she down at me. She's watching me, listening stoically. My cock still throbs, in the whip's snakelike coils.

My eyes drop again, in the shame of what I'm saying. "I've always wanted to...be weak, with a girl. To be made to feel small, to be coddled, and cared for, and loved. To have...that..."

My gaze rises to her thighs, and I marvel at the thinness of her waist and the magnificent curves of her hips in her taut, black, latex suit - like a second skin.

"I'm...I'm a s-slave to your tits, Milenka," I say, with frankness, and with the hope that in my honesty I'll be given respite...ungh!...from my pain, "I...I want to be inferior to you...I w-want be your w-weak, submissive little husband..."

Milenka listens and the words she hears from Gray's mouth satisfies her very much...she purrs almost in ecstasy....still holding onto his cock tightly still with her venerable whip she speaks...
"Yes, of course my breasts. This is obvious, but glad husband admits such things."

~then Milenka thinks more about him and his weakness~

"Small, that is what husband wants to be. Weak. Yes, weak. I suppose if that is how it is to be then it must be. Maybe it is Milenka who needs to accept this too, wouldn't you agree? Of course you would."

She tightens her grip on the whip - firmly - Gray squeals in pain....

"But you too you wimp of a man. You too must admit I am dominant partner. Admit I am dominant wife. Admit that - even though people may see us together, arm in arm, with me like busty trophy wife, like big, tall bimbo - that at home, behind closed doors, I am king. You must admit this."

She raises her eyes pulls on his cock...he squeals again....
"Look up at me when I talk to you."

He listens....now she smiles and softens up and grabs him by his chin and kisses his forehead.....
"When we are around others, things will be different. Wife always comes first. You will come to me on decisions, even when I am not there. You will feel my dominance over you, you will feel your smallness. I will help in decisions related to business as well as home. You will accept this. You must accept this. If you do not, Milenka will happily crush you with big, big breasts. I will crush you for good."

She kisses him on the lips and blows a fresh amount of pheromones on him....

In her lustful voice she says...
"You may speak the words wife wants to hear."

"yes...yes...yes..." I whine, agreeing to anything, just to get the pain to stop. I'm still swelling, it feels, seemingly on the edge of either bursting in climax or bursting in an explosion of blood. Either way - god - it would be a relief. Make it stop!

But, I know the only way she'll make it stop is if she hears what she wants to hear, coming from own lips. "You...y-you are..." I moan, standing but nearly doubled over next to her, and still trying to maintain eye contact with her - lest she yank me again. "Y-you are...the d-dominant partner...I-I am in...inferior..." I stammer, up into her gaze, imperious and commanding...

I have to remind myself...she's doing this for me...she knows it's in me, this submissive seed. She's helping me...getting it to sprout, take root...and flower.

"I-I-...I'm a weak man, a s-submissive husband..." I continue, as she's let up, a bit, on the pressure on my cock with her whip. With it she's begun stroking me, my shaft, slowly, back and forth, in and out. "Y-you are my...my k-king, my queen..."

With his enormous red dick in her hand, she continues to stroke it ever so lightly...

In a breath of a whisper...
"Yes, queen. I like that. And Milenka does not want my little prince to forget that."

Loosens up on the whip...
~stroke, stroke, stroke~

Purring...
"Mmmmm, yes, I'd say such an arrangement is a good one. I the queen, who is in charge, you little prince, who must always do as the queens says."

Slowly removes the whip...
~stroke, stroke, stroke~

Purring further, but still being very direct about things...
"Husband likes such control over him. This is good. But, wife who is queen is not enough. When we go back home, Milenka wants husband to hire more women in company. Powerful women. Strong women. Tall women."

~stroke, stroke, stroke~

"Start with Monika. Give her more responsibility, more power. More power over YOU. Let her make decisions. And bridesmaids. Move up. They too are to have more power and more responsibility. I trust them."

She continues to stroke him awaiting for compliant answers and with a harder stroke, she figures he will have a huge climax and come like he's never come up to this point (besides his ejaculation will be the only cure to his enormous size, although like her breast size, his cock will always be slightly bigger than it was before)....

"oh my god...oh my god...oh my god...Milenka..." I moan, my knees starting to buckle below me as she talks to me about empowering other women, "that is so hot..." How does she even know, about the girls getting jobs? Had I - nnnngh! - mentioned something, in a stupor?

She just smiles down at me, knowing she's struck another nerve, and helps me down to my knees. Like a leash encoiled around my cock, the whip is still there, and she takes my two hands and wraps them around it and my painfully engorged, throbbing shaft: she wants me to stroke. From there, she stands, towering over where I kneel, and tells me to do just that: stroke.

I look up at her, unblinking, jaw open and begin to pump myself, eyes roving the bountiful, fertile curves of her body. I shrink under the derisiveness of her contempt, the disdain in her gaze as I masturbate to her. I am smaller in her eyes, now, smaller than ever...

But, as painful as my erection is, as hard and aroused as I am - I am suddenly fearful of coming. "M-milly..?" I stutter, eyes suddenly wide, as I come to grips as to what is about to happen...this orgasm looms huge and...oh my god, it's as if I can see it...and, oh god, I can't stop it...I can't...oh no, oh no oh god...I stop pumping...I can't, I can't....\

++++++UUUUUUNNNHGGGHHHGHH!!!!++++++++++

-BLACKNESS-

via Text Message, translated from the Russian:

11:02 pm

Excellent job, Milenka! We were able to monitor the time you spent together this evening in the nest and Mr. Gray's responses to your words and actions, and you did beautifully. He will likely consider all you discussed as just part of your sex-play, but it will help in allowing your bridesmaids to stay with you in America. We are very proud of you and they will be very happy!

Milenka looks down at what seems to be a lifeless body and picks him up...she takes leave of the nest and goes back into the suite....she makes her way directly into their bedroom and places him down in the bed...his cock has retreated and like his body is flaccid...it is clear that his cock is bigger than before this last episode...Milenka just smiles knowing that their might be more satisfaction for her in their lovemaking....

~buzz, buzz , buzz~

It is the cell phone from KOLECTV....she sashays over to the bureau and opens the top draw and finds the phone....Milenka reads the message and smiles....

In her own thoughts...
"After yesterday's message from KOLECTV, Milenka is so pleased with herself, no? I am doing all right things. Monika deserve to move up in company. She is very nice. ~giggling to herself~ "And Valentina, Akilinia, Kristina, Tatyana, and Elvira all get to stay in country for good. Is wonderful. And husband is happy with me the way I control him and treat him the way I do. And Milenka never feels better about self. KOLECTV make me even more gorgeous then I ever have been. ~giggles again~ And, I do enjoy power over husband. Very empowering. I like this arrangement. Have special thoughts about how to make him even happier in the future."

Milenka joins Gray in bed and as is becoming customary in their relationship, she scoops him into her naked self, her boobs surrounding his head....throughout the night she rolls over and literally does crush him into the mattress...this seems to bring comfort and smiles on both of their faces....

By morning (now Friday) Milenka has turned over, her back away from him....the slowly rises and it is a brand new day on the island...

I wake in the morning in bed, she's got her back turned to me, still asleep. Immediately my eyes start to rove the dramatic, sweeping outlines of her curves through the thin sheets, and there's nothing I'd rather do than pull up behind her and wake her with a hard cock between the twin swells of her big, muscular ass. Last night was amazing: in so many ways the culmination of my lifelong fantasies, this role-playing she's led me into. I could stay in bed with her forever, get her back into that dominatrix outfit...

But, no. I know what I have to do. I..I have to do this without her. I have to find out for myself, for sure, and process, figure out what I'm going to do...

...if it's true.

But it can't be, right?

That just...can't happen, can it?

There's only one way to know for sure, I think to myself, as I quietly pad around the room, finding my sneakers and shorts from yesterday's tennis game along with a new t-shirt. I shudder as I put them all on, feeling the difference already...but I steel myself, and promise not to come to any conclusions, just yet.

I'll know for sure, soon enough, I think, as I make my way down the resort's hallway, having left Milenka alone, still sleeping, in the suite. My destination: the gym. I saw a scale there...

...and it's there, in the gym, sitting on a bench right next to the scale - physician's style, with height rod - that I find myself, a good ten minutes later, with my head in my hands.

What the fuck?

It must have been that injection, the shot Milenka gave me, the "Wedding Present" from KOLECTV...it did much more than I thought it did...

...I'm down more than ten pounds...and four inches.

Milenka finally wakes up...smile on her face, stretching her glorious body as she removes the blanket and sheets....she begins to feel herself up a bit....grabbing at her breasts, enjoying its enormity.....she lets her hands follow the curves of her body and is truly enamored by what she is now....she still doesn't quite understand the power od "The Nest," but after reading the text message last night from KOLECTV, she decides to not overthink things...she has done right by KOLECTV and has made her new husband very, very happy....what can be better than that???

Milenka sees the note that Gray is in the gym....she decides to get dressed in her sports bra and shorts and sneakers...she pulls her long mane, which is unbelievably long now, and makes it into a pony tail first, then pulls it up into a big bun....she still projects an image of someone with lots of long hair....the look is a pretty one...and Milenka looks in the mirror, gives herself a kiss, grabs her lifting gloves and key card, and makes her way out of the suite....

Entering the gym, she searches for Gray....
"Oh my Sweety, where is you? Milenka wants to workout with husband."

She searches here and there and finally finds him behind the rack of dumbbell weights sitting on a bench, next to the scale, head in his hands...

Milenka darts right over kneeling at him, arms on hos back and on his knee....
"What wrong?!? Is husband okay? Please tell Milenka."

Oh no - I'm not ready for this, not now.

"Oh Sweety, where is you?" I hear her sing as she comes in to the resort gym, and I immediatly begin to wrestle again with the illogic of the whole thing, "Milenka wants to workout with husband..!"

Four inches...four inches!! I had felt something, sure, had changed...Nothing had been fitting right, over the past day or so. I thought somehow, something was different. But...to shrink? Four inches? What the hell?!? It's gotta be that injection, right? But...why? Why would KOLECTV do this? I...I was their boss, right? Their owner and benefactor? What the..?!

And...does Milenka realize it? Did she know the injection she gave me was going to do this? Shrink me four fucking inches?!? I...I can't believe she knew. And...if she doesn't...

...how am I going to tell her?

I look into her eyes as she crouches on the floor beside me, where I sit on the bench. Her gaze is open, wide, warm and honest. Full of concern, suddenly, for me...she can tell somethings wrong. Her eyes tell me everything: she has no idea what's going on.

I smile, as wide as I can, and reassure her with one of the biggest lies of my life: "I'm fine." I bring one hand up to her cheek and pull her in for a good morning kiss.

I reassure her: I'm just relaxing. Meditating. Getting ready for a rockin' early AM workout. Getting ready to show these weights who da man is. She smiles at me, indulging me, amused at my sudden vigor and earnestness.

I reassure her, and do my best to look relaxed and at ease. But, my mind is roiling with the impossible: How am I going to hide this from her? The shame of the whole idea - having shrunk to become even smaller than my already taller, stronger wife - it keeps me from thinking logically.

And so, whe she stands up, next to me, and offers me her hand, I wave her off. I...I can't stand up next to her. I can't. "No, you get started," I say, "I'll..uh...finish, uh, meditating. I'll watch for a bit..."

She looks down at me with a queer look, obviously a bit confused, but then shrugs off my oddness with a bright, naive smile, steps backwards and turns to one of the machines, some sort of press. She chirps something about "leg day", and begins loading plates onto the contraption. With three plates on each side, she easily breezes through a long set - "for warm-up" - and I watch as already the thighs of her long, tanned legs begin to swell and bulge with muscle.

When she rises, with her back to me to begin to add more plates onto the incline leg press for her next set, I take the opportunity to stand and slink a few steps away, next to the rack of dumbbells alongside my bench. I hear her continuing to load more weight onto her machine, and I eye the dumbells warily...what to do?

"Not leg day for me..." I announce, as I pick up a pair of 20-lb dumbells and awkwardly start a set of standing curls, "I'm doing arms...gotta work these bi's and tri's..."

Ooooof. These should not feel this heavy...

She gives me another bemused look as she sits, settling herself back into the leg press for her second set as I have begun struggling through my first with the dumbells. I manage to clumsily accomplish a set of six, but am all throughout it watching her: I don't even begin to do my math to try to figure out how much weight that is, now. But it's a lot, and she powers through a bunch of reps with confident grace.

I've dropped down to 17.5 pounders for my curls, and surreptitiously watch with amazement as she loads even more weight onto the machine and then proceed to do another set with her crazy-strong legs. Her thighs are practically bursting with muscle now, and have seemed to grow - almost double - in size, having been called into service.

In the meantime, I'm wincing in pain, trying to finish off my last set of 15lb biceps curls...

Milenka gets of the leg press and catches Greg attempting to curl the 20-pound dumbbells...she sees him struggle and wince in pain, bent over and clearly not doing the exercise correctly....she is concerned and does not want him to get hurt so she tries to be helpful...

With some motherly concern and care...
"Come, come dear husband. Why don't you do like Milenka today. Work on legs and back."

She helps him put the dumbbells down as she smiles at him as she places her arm around Gray and doesn't quite notice his height change....

"You go on leg press machine like Milenka."

She sits him down I the machine....650 pounds are on it...she knows he cannot do that, so she takes off enough and leaves 500 pounds on....then says...

"Okay, husband can lift now."

Milenka sees him struggle yet again....
"Maybe you just tired from last night. Here, no worry, I take some weight off."

Milenka removes a hundred pounds...

"Is 400 pounds. You should be able to push weight up."

Gray struggles yet again....

Milenka removes another hundred pounds....

Gray pushes to carriage holding the weight about half way...he is pushing hard, but to no avail, he has to let it come down....

Gray looks at her and she looks back with concern, then takes off another 100 pounds.....

"You do this. Man like you must be able to push up 200 pounds. C'mon, let wife see that you can do weakling amount."

She smiles with that genuine lovely smile, trying to introduce some levity in what begins to become a concern to her, his health...

Back
Top Bottom