Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

I make her come again, and again, and again. With my mouth, with my tongue, I'm in command. I make her writhe and groan and shake below me. All the while, I'm telling her: you're so strong, I'm so weak. In admitting my own inferiority, I've found my strength. This turns her on so much, I realize...and it's my own fantasy come true, too...

"I'm...I'm a weakling, a little weak man," I say, between working her inner folds with my tongue and lower lip, easing her now into her fourth orgasm. "And you...you're woman...so huge, so powerful..." Her body is like an instrument, to me, and so sexually charged and responsive that climaxes come easily. KOLECTV has built her like this: a powerful, sexual machine, a racehorse. To her, though, it is as if the earth is moving, the heavens opening up. It makes her sloppy, and unfocused, with her attentions on my cock. She sucks it, and slurps it messily, but with fervor that ascends in time with her arousal. Each orgasm makes her groan louder and louder and louder, incredulous herself at the power and profundity of them, at how possessed her body has become under the ministry of my mouth.

And - though I feel so able, doing this to her - I can feel myself becoming less and less in her eyes with every word I say, with every climax I give her. As I confess my own weakness, how little she makes me feel, it's like I can feel myself waning...I'm not the big strong American husband, maybe what she expected. I'm...less. "I'm a weak man...a weak little man..." I speak, into her nethers.

She comes again, her strongest yet - her hand pressing my head forcibly into her thighs - bucking up into me with her powerful hips. I ride with it, my voice and face muffled by her overwhelming cunt. But soon she slows, and releases me. I can feel her panting and heaving below me as she recovers, and seems utterly exhausted afterwards.

When she has regained herself, she drags me back up to her, and tucks me once more under her right arm, plastering my face against her huge breast. I begin to flush in chagrin, as the heat of the moment cools. And she's cooing to me, purring to me, reaffirming what I have been saying to her all along: that I am small, that I am weak....but that she's here to take care of me...even if I get weaker...even if I were to shrink...

...to shrink? Oh my god...

She's coddling me, like an infant, back to her breast. She's obviously tender and full of milk, even more so now than before, and looking for me to relieve her. But she also seems lost in a bliss and - as she directs me to her nipple, as she gets me to latch on and begins dutifully, almost absentmindedly, stroking my huge, totally throbbing cock - she begins dreamily describing a fantasy to me...I've become an infant...and she is my huge wife-mother, come to get me from my crib...

As she slips into her own thoughts Milenka envisions a time in the future, a time when Gray would be....

In the softest, matronly tone....
"Aww, is that my baby enjoying Ma Ma's big breast? Of course it is."

Holds his head tight against her breast as she continues to stroke his huge cock....

And continues....
"Little Zaja finished nap. Could not stay in his crib. I know. You need Ma Ma. You need your Mommy. You getting to be so small to. So small that I can place Little Zaja between breasts and keep you there forever. Ma Ma knows that is what my baby wants."

Picks him up and moves Gray to her other tit to drink....
"Oh, look how light you become. So easy for Ma Ma to move. So small you are."

Pushes his mouth right to her long and engorged nipple....
"That's it little one. Drink from Ma Ma's big breast. Drink your milk. Ma Ma's going to keep you alive. Ma Ma's going to be sure Little Zaja has all good stuff to keep him from getting too weak."

Milenka still strokes his cock....she listens to his moans as he ejaculates....she treats them, in this dream, as cries....

Again, in an almost dripping matronly tone...so mothering....
"There, there. No need for baby to cry. Ma Ma will take good care of you. She always does."

Gray continues to suckle, now half drunk from the pheromones and half asleep from all of Milenka's breast milk.....

"And my little man knows that special room will also take care of you. Special room will do more than take care of you."

She sees his cock begin to wane.....she scoops up as much of his come as she can and places it in her mouth....then she watches as his eyes have become very heavy....she turns to her side and spoons his body, pulling the covers over them both....both of her tits straddle his head from slightly above...he will breathe their scent in and the small amount of pheromones all night long...Milenka pulls up her legs and it as if he really is a baby, or at least a small child, as Milenka's body surrounds him....Gray is in a new nest, that of his Mother/wife...he goes to sleep in great comfort and falls asleep to have good dreams about him and Milenka....

The light goes off as Milenka wills it off and then she is soon asleep tooo...

Thursday morning....Milenka and Gray are still in bed....

Milenka wakes up and looks at the clock 8:27 in the morning....she sits there with Gray still surrounded by her...she begins to run her hands on his hairless body and smiles to herself....she even smiles to herself and thinks.....
"Love this. Love him. Love my Little Zaja so much. I can imagine him like baby size. He is so adorable. So cute. And somehow with all milk I am making from breasts I just feel so motherly. I know it is hormones. I don't mind. I want to mother him and I want to be his wife. Very special. Could not ask for a better male and a better relationship. Am so connected to him physically and mentally. Love him so much."

Gray begins to slowly wake up and finds himself inside of his wife's body like this....he turns his head to look up at her face but can't (due to the enormity of her huge breasts)...finally he moves his body and arches his neck as she looks down with the most precious smile.....

Then she says with a very bubbly tone....
"Good morning my little man."

"Awwwwwww, is that my baby, enjoying Mama's big breast? Of course it is...Little Zaja finish nap, could not stay in his crib...I know, you need Mama, you need your Mommy. You getting to be so small, too! So small that I can place baby between breasts , keep him there forever. Mama knows that is what baby wants..."

Her words, her voice...describing this scene, this deep-seated fantasy...they're like a dream themselves, and lull me into a powerfully aroused but stuporous somnolence, filling on her milk and breathing in the perfume of her surrounding, overwhelming flesh.

"So small you are..." she continues, "That's it, little one. Drink from Mama's big breast. Drink your milk. Ma Ma's going to keep you alive. Ma Ma's going to be sure Little Zaja has all good stuff to keep him from getting too weak...

This new role-play is mind-boggling, captivating me completely...with me as a shrunken infant, she as my giant mother...I almost can't believe it, how perfect this moment is...barely realizing as I nurse on her left breast in my enthralled trance, I come in her strong hand...I moan in little whines and cries...

"There, there. No need for baby to cry. Mama will take good care of you. She always does..."

My reality is inseparable from my dreams which are inseparable from this fantasy...they all swim together in a calming swirl which carries me in and out of conscious thought. I spend the night with my face between her breasts, and - whether it's in a dream or not, whether I am asleep or awake - her voice surrounds me and comforts me, and I'm small and helpless in her embrace, thrillingly weak against her mass of flesh.

The morning does come, though, with greater clarity. I wake still wrapped in her body, cocooned in her warmth and facing inwards to her soft, monumental breasts and deep cleavage. Long minutes pass, with me merely gazing in at this amazing sight, watching her breathe, smelling her skin. I can feel her love and warmth just wafting over me, as my face is mere inches away from the ripe bloom of her bosom.

She is awake as well, her fingers playing circles in my hair, as she silently allows me to enjoy this sight of her chest and bask in the comforts of her body. We're wrapped in a thin, crisp, cotton sheet of whitest white, and her perfume is like a soft blanket itself, laying over me and warming me to my core. The scent of her is strong, and I can see every little detail of her tautly smooth skin, every pore and dimple. I could marvel at this all day, but I finally find the strength to shift away from her, and look up at her face...

"Good morning, my little man," she says with a very bubbly tone....

Her face is like sunshine itself, to me. Her smile is wide and inviting, sincere and warm. I smile back up at her sheepishly, a little embarrassed that I've been just staring at her tits this whole time. She just giggles, girlishly, and wriggles down the bed until we're laying on our sides face-to-face, nearly nose-to-nose.

"Good morning, Mrs. Gray," I say, immediately captivated by the emerald sparkle of her eyes. Her eyes gleam again, obviously thrilled to hear that name. I bring one hand up, to caress her smooth cheek, and move in for a kiss.

She smiles again, even more warmly now, when our tender kiss breaks. We nuzzle noses, and trade little pecks on the lips, on the chin, on the cheeks, snuggling in together on this perfect, perfect morning.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask, as she's running her hand through my hair, playing with it affectionately. She looks back at me and shrugs, with little dimples on her smiling cheeks and a glimmer in her eye.

"If it were up to me, I'd stay here in bed with you all day..." I sigh, one finger tracing lazily down her throat, to her collarbone, across the top of one swollen breast, "...spend the whole morning here, laying around...breakfast in bed, lunch in bed...why get up, when we can just stay right here..?"

With that, Milenka coos to me indulgently and, with an amused little cluck of understanding, places her hands on my shoulders and - tilting her chin up at the same time - pushes me down the bed a bit, until I am once again face-to-face with her ginormous boobs. She knows...This is what you want...

Her hands interlace behind my head, and she inches me just a bit closer to her. I smile, she smiles, and I breathe her in. Ahhh.....

I'm sure she has plans for us today, but let me just enjoy this moment, I think, as I watch with goggling eyes as she, gently, begins to raise herself up aside me, onto an elbow, bringing one huge breast to bear over my face. Lovingly, then, she begins to set it down, smotheringly, as I tilt my face up towards her...

...heaven.

Milenka too takes it all in....
"Mrs. Gray. Milenka do like the sound of that."

Then Milenka, who just adores overtaking his body with hers, just smothering him completely pushes Gray down further and sets her body so that its directly on his, but places him lower....the bed seems to be made with the same memory foam as in the nest, just not as soft....nonetheless her weight mashes him down into the bed's mattress...not much of Gray can be see...as he looks up at her, his head now in the deep recesses of her cleavage, she can only see some hair, his eyes his nose and his top lip...his breathing is strained somewhat, but she is not suffocating him...

Milenka looks down at him with a grand smile then speaks in a very sexy throaty voice....
"I guess Milenka can stay in bed all day too. My little man looks real small to me now. I know you like it down there. I know you like to feel Ma Ma's body. To feel my weight bearing down on you body. Yes, you don't need to say any word. Ma Ma knows."

Milenka forces her head up and clenches her body for a few seconds...with in comes a storm of pheromones...in this position, Gray absorbs 100% of them...it is an intense amount....she watches as he just withers underneath her, his mind inoculated once again...for the next hour Milenka plays with Gray like a little doll...she rubs her naked body on his from time to time...pecks and kisses him all over his face and neck....at times she hovers over him and at times she lays down on him again...Milenka coos and moans and says sweet nothings like: "My Baby" or "My sweet little man" or "Ma Ma loves her Little Zaja always" It's like a mesmerizing chant as she kneads her breasts into his chest and into his face....at times she literally moves him like a baby doll as she pushes him down and pulls him up....then she takes a bold move and sits him up on the bed...he is still somewhat out of sorts when she sticks her wide derriere into his face...he feels the softness of each of her ass cheeks and realizes for the first time that they two are like big enormous breasts....Milenka is playful here, sometimes smothering his whole head with her derriere...allowing him to sniff her crack, rubbing her pussy up and down his face...all very playful...then, Milenka finally faces him on her knees and plays with his hair.....

"You like a wonderful husband doll. Mommy can play with you all day and never get tired."

<In a mindless stupor, utterly drunk on the constant flow of her pheromones that Milenka has been bathing them in, Greg reaches out his hands and speaks. "play with me mommy, play with me," he says, but then falls submissively onto his back. His arms, still extended to her, and his large erection - hard and twitching, hovering over his belly - call to her: come to me, come to me...>

<Milenka giggles, tickled by seeing her new husband so docile, so needy, so amorous and infantile. These hours with him in bed have been amazing, they've revealed so much. Pleased and more than eager to satisfy his ever-present needs, she moves over him and, with a dramatic sweep of her dark, thickly tousled hair, grabs his waiting cock and raises up her hips. Straddling him, she watches his face as she slides him inside herself and slowly begins to thrust her strong curvy hips atop his narrow ones. Her movements are serpentine - slinky and sensuous - and it thrills her to watch his eyes flutter closed is new ecstasy.>

<She leans down, over him, and brings her mouth to his ear. She begins to whisper to him, knowing how he loves the sound of her voice. She sighs and sibilates, breathing syllables of secret affection and dark encouragement and feeling him respond, gasping at her every word. She tells him it's okay to feel this way, it's okay to be weak. It's okay to want to be small, and to want her to be big. She tells him all this, and kisses his ear, invading it with her tongue. His world is lost in the sound of her mouth in his ear, and he whines in rapturous agony. She continues, kissing his ear. She talks to him, and kisses him, and fucks him.>

<She fucks him, and all the while she is listening to him. To his little whines and moans and pleas, each one a little song to her, thrilling her more and more in their submissiveness. Still smothering him with pheromones, she has begun to experiment with them, learning to control them more...how to arouse him, or how to mollify him...or how to get him to speak...>

<"oh...mommy...mommy..." he whimpers, struggling in time against the overpowering forces of her undulating hips, "y-you're...you're so big...you're so big...fuck me, mommy, fuck me...">

<She realizes this is barely his conscious mind talking, but it thrills her with excitement, hearing his darkest thoughts. She continues to whisper in his ear, telling him he's weak, telling him he's small, urging him to continue as she grinds him into the bed.>

<"...y-y-yessss....so weak...so weak, mommy...">

<mmmmmm....she purrs....>

<"and...b-big.....you're so big....">

<mmmmmmmmmhmmmm....>

<"g-g-get bigger for me, mommy....get b-bigger...grow...grow...growwwwww...">

<...and with that, Greg comes, inside of her, underneath her. Her slithery hips ride and snake him through another orgasm, easing him up and then back down gently, slowly, as she takes his head in her hands and pulls him to her chest. Her smile is wide and enraptured, and she listens to his moans and cries, all but muffled in her big, smothering bosom.>

<As his climax wanes, she begins again to alter her pheromones, adjusting them to make him tired, bring him peace, make him sleep. He is quickly out, before even his cock has ceased its twitching. In bliss herself, she gently lowers his head back to the bed, and watches his listless face as she slides off of him and kneels alongside him in bed.>

<She adjust the sheets around him, carefully putting a pillow under his head, all the while smiling down on him with care and adoration. Content that he is comfortable, that he will sleep for hours, she quietly slips out of bed, and goes to get herself changed...>

Milenka thinks about what just happened.....
"Oh my, still can't believe what I can do to him. The way he just does what I want him to do. Is incredible my hormones. They can control him, make him sleep. Make me stronger in other ways. I want him still. I want him small. And Milenka want to big incredibly bigger and taller than husband. I want to control him always."

She makes a mist an asserts herself her adrenaline now being made in massive quantities....she gets changed into her workout clothes....

denise-milani.jpg

...and then goes to the gym....her weights are there with her name on it....Milenka slowly builds up with heavier and heavier free weights...

...deadlifting over 700 pounds, Milenka grunts and holds the weight saying through her teeth....
"I am going to get so big for my little man. I'm going to ~uungh!~ get so big for you!"

The workout continues with her benching over 500 pounds and holding in mid air and chanting...
"Big, bigger, BIGGEST for my tini-tiny husband!"

Now in a zone that is unbreakable and cannot be disturbed, Milenka does a full body workout...jumping rope for 45 minutes, throwing around huge kettleballs weighing over 150 pounds (probably the weight of Gray)....she puts some boxing gloves on and practically decimates the punching bag...more free weights, more lifting....in the three hours of workout, her body changes from softness to hard muscle and veins....at this point, she can easily break doors down....Milenka cools off with a ten kilometer run and then returns to the resort....she makes her way back to the suite and huffing and puffing, she pulls open the door to the bedroom....

Milenka is like a bull, her hair disheveled and her breathing heavy...he looks mean, real mean, like she wants to hurt somebody, but it is the hormones....there is the frail and feeble Gray who sits up and looks back at Milenka, possibly a little scared and says with a lump in his throat and says....
"Tennis?"

Milenka walks up to him and grunts...she is sweaty and massive...every muscle has popped out...so many veins....she IS bigger...she pulls down the covers and picks him up with both hands and holds him aloft....he is so light, as if he were a baby...she stares at him as if she is contemplating eating him alive, but it is just a look....then she says....
"I can be ~grunt~ so big for you. I want to ~grunt~ be so big. I want to ~grunt~ crush you."

Milenka then drops him on the bed and leaves......an hour later, she returns, showered, her muscles still big....

1259605051_ps0vvidqeu8koa9.jpeg

...and playfully says with the racquet in her hand...
"Ready Mr. Gray."

As if the last thing that just happened never happened....

I wake up...crap, what time is it?...with a headache. At least from the sun filtered in through the drawn blinds, I think it's early afternoon by this point (nice, I guess, this deliberate lack of clocks at the resort). Milenka's gone, and has left a note by the bedside:

Gone for the work out! Will be back soon! Much kisses!
- M

I lay back on the bed and try to wrap my head around the subtle throb coursing through it. It's similar, this headache, to the one I had a few days ago back home. That got better quick; I'm hoping this one will, too...because it kinda stinks. It's weird, not a normal headache. Migraney, maybe? Aside from the pain, I just feel...out of sorts, a little uneasy.

Thinking of Milenka helps. As I lay there, and picture her...and how we spent our morning...my mind is able to leave the pain and malaise behind, or at least set it aside. God, it was so sexy...the morning seems like a dream, and my memories come out of it as if from a fog. But...good god...did we really do all those things? Did we say all those things?

The mortification and humiliation - I know I let my submissive freak-flag fly, role-playing like we did - take a back seat to the arousal, the thrill. But, as exciting as it is to be with a woman with whom I'm finally able to explore all these deep-buried feelings, I know I have to reassert myself, from time-to-time, as a man. To take charge, show my strengths. This is just bedroom stuff, this game we're playing. In the real world...

...Tennis. Yeah, let's play tennis. When she gets back - she'll be exercising already - I'll suggest a tennis game. Knowing I play (or had played...) a lot of tennis, the trainers at KOLECTV had worked with her a little, a couple times on a local court in Kazhakstan. She had even played for a while as a kid, she's told me, at school before having to drop out as a young teen to care for her family. But - if I do say so myself - I'm a pretty good player from my time at prep school, and should be able to teach her a few things. There is a single court I had spied, tucked away alongside the resort. I'll just have to borrow a racket, and some -

Ah, she's back!

Returning, it looks, from a...wow...serious...work out....

...jesus christ...

"H-h-hey, h-honey..." I speak, hearing the shock and awe in my own voice as I sit up in bed, my eyes goggling at Milenka's body as she walks through the bedroom door, "h-how was th-the, uh...w-w-workout?"

I've never seen her like this before. She looks possessed, consumed by adrenaline and passion. Hair disheveled and dripping, makeup running down her cheeks, eyes afire with an inner mania, she looks like she was just on a rampage. Her muscles - of her arms, legs, shoulders, even her neck - they're fully engorged, swollen and pumped and unlike anything I've seen on a human; they seem to throb with ungodly power. She sees me looking at her and smiles, suddenly proud, knowing how she must look to me from where I lay, slothfully, on the bed.

"Wow..." I say, "you...you look huge..."

Her eyes flash at me. She slowly steps towards the bed, curvaceously graceful as always but sounding heavier than usual, each foot landing with incredible weight. I sit up straighter looking, I'm sure, like I'm backing away from her. She's not saying anything; I try to keep talking.

"So...uh, anyway...<heh heh> if y-you're not t-too t-tired," I say, already hearing the ridiculousness of my question, and tilting my head gradually upwards as she approaches, "I was, uh, just thinking, that, like, this afternoon..? We could p-play...tennis?"

I can smell her already, the sweat and pheromones pouring off her. It's a primal smell, and in it I can sense her strength, like a deep jungle beast. Unceremoniously, she pulls the sheet off of me, exposing my thin nakedness and swelling cock

"I can be so ~grunt~ big for you," she breathes, as she grabs me under my arms and swiftly lifts me from the bed.

Our eyes meet, and suddenly I feel a little fear. And with it, my cock swells further. Oh my god...

"Y-y-you l-look ah-...a-amazing, Milenka," I say, my voice suddenly smaller, "I-I...I l-love h-how...h-"

"I want to...grrrr...be so -big-..."

I know, looking in her eyes, that this is the programming from KOLECTV...hypnotic suggestions, brought to the surface through adrenaline and these new games we're playing, this new side of me she's seeing. There's a beast inside her - something powerful, aggressively untamed and dominant - and this is it. But...it's not her, completely. I need to bring my Milenka back.

"I want to ~grunt~ crush you..." she moans

I can't help my natural reaction, my erection swelling up higher and higher between us. But I have to get her back...

"Th-that <heh heh> s-sounds lovely, honey," I stammer, trying to calm her down, "b-but don't you want to get ready for tennis?"

With that, something switches in her eyes, the aggression turning off, and it's as if she takes my command. She drops me, flatly, onto the bed and turns without a word. I breathe a sigh of relief as I watch her, hips swinging, walk to the bathroom.

Okay - wow...that was scary. But, the scent of her lingers and my mind is unnaturally eased. Now - what was I doing..? Oh yeah...tennis. And, hey! My head feels better!

I didn't bring my racquet, or my court shoes. But, I throw on a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt as, through the closed door, I hear the shower turn on in the spa-like bathroom. Wanting to give Milenka some more privacy, I grab my phone (and notice a bunch of new emails) and head into the main sitting area of the suite - I'll have to call, to see if I can borrow some equipment.

Luckily, the front desk says they can hook me up, and will bring sneakers and a racquet to me right away. As I wait, lounging on the couch, I flip through some emails from work...knowing that Milly's in the shower, and won't catch me. That one can wait, that one can wait....uh...yeah, that one can wait...ah, two from Monika: one from early this morning, one from just recently...

To: G.Gray@grayglobalindustries.com
Sent: XX-XX-XXXX 07:58 AM
Subject: "Re: What up M"

Greg-

Good morning boss man. Sorry to bother you again in paradise but I figured I should run a few things by you. The docket stuff hit a snag but Harriet is on it. The Polynesians want to meet with you on your return, there are some concerns on terms but I'll sweet talk them in the meantime: how firm are you on Papeete for location? Can we go with Faa'a or Mahina? Please advise.

And, then - brace yourself - there's the girls. They want jobs lol. Their visas are just B-2's for a short trip but they're begging to stay longer. Phil from HR was pretty taken by Valentina and apparently got bamboozled into asking me if there was anyway we could set up an employment visa for her and the other four. I told him I'd have to run it by you: what do you think? It'd mean giving them each a position. Low-level stuff, but enough to justify an L, O or even H1-B visa. I don't see too much harm in it but can wait a little while for your okay; otherwise, their plane leaves soon.

How's the sunburn?

-Monika

Monika Stevenson
Senior V.P. and General Counsel
Gray Global Enterprises

Oh, jeez. Lovely. Anyway: the second email...

To: G.Gray@grayglobalindustries.com
Sent: XX-XX-XXXX 02:01 PM
Subject: "Re: What up M"

Greg-

Ok just quick since I didn't hear from you (wifey keeping you busy?) I got Frederique from downstairs (she's good with immigration) working on pushing through visas for the girls, and Phil kept himself busy finding them positions today. Looks like Akilinia will be in IT/Info Management. He's keeping Valentina (surprise surprise) close to him in HR as an assistant. I'll get back to you on what the other girls will be doing but Tatyana apparently has had some banking experience so my thoughts were to put her in either A/R or ACCT in the main BO. It should all work out fine so no worries. Just get prepared to have houseguests for a little while longer on your return, poor guy.

-Monika

Monika Stevenson
Senior V.P. and General Counsel
Gray Global Enterprises

Oh sweet sugar, they have jobs now? They're staying longer? I have to tell Moni-

...I don't even have the chance to start a reply, as a knock on the door signals the arrival of my racquet and shoes. The racquet: well, it's heavy but it seems fine. A loaner from the club to any guests, I guess. But the shoes: I asked for a size nine - which they had, they're even labeled - but these seem way too big. Maybe they're some Mexican knock-off Nike? Not the real thing? Anyway - on her return the girl brings me a pair of size eights which are maybe a touch snug but seem better.

"Thanks," I say, as she leaves and - just in time - Milenka comes out of the bedroom, curves packed tightly into her new tennis outfit: black yoga pants, white top. I can see the straps of her red bra underneath.

In contrast to before, she is in a bright, chipper mood and looks, well...perky. She's already got her racquet and she models the outfit for me, twisting this way and that.

"Come on over here," I beckon from the couch, wanting nothing more than to throw my arms around her tiny waist and rest my head against that firm, heart-stopping rear, "let me have a closer look."

At that she fixes me with a playful gleam in her eye, shaking her finger and leaning over...

Milenka and Gray make their way from the suite out onto the grounds and then over to the tennis courts...along the way she is just gushing with that bimboness as she really pours on her womanly walk and, at times, places her arm around his arm and plays with his hair like a little boy....she even stops him for a peck on the cheek and giggles and laughs quite a bit...

Once on the court she does some stretches after tightening up from all of the weight training...three hours worth will tighten a girl up...and that was never more apparent to Gray then just a little while ago...

As she bends and stretches, her muscles seem to fully deflate...she's still the very fit Milenka, but those engorged muscles seem to be all but gone....

She places her hands on her hips and moves from side to side and looks back at Gray and playfully says....
"Is been while since Milenka play tennis. Why don't my husband give wife a few pointers, no? ~giggles~ You, know game too well. I know you going to beat pants off of me. Not fair. ~giggles~ You need to give me some help. Show me something."

And she stands there with those doe like eyes looking ever so innocent with her beautiful smile...

"Okay, totally, of course," I say, stretching my legs but totally ogling her as she does the same, "but, you used to play as a kid, right? You'll get back into it quick..."

With a giggle, Milenka brushes off any experience she may have had as a young teen ("long long time ago") and the few lessons she'd had at KOLECTV. I ask her to show me a few things: her forehand, her backhand, a serve. She's really not too bad. I correct her form a little and give her a few pointers - where to stand to receive a serve, how to move up to the net, that sort of thing - and soon we're hitting a few balls together, me standing behind her, arms around her to direct her swing.

I've taught a few girlfriends tennis before, and let me tell you it was never like this. With us standing so close, her high, powerfully sculpted rear is nearly in my abdomen, and it's impossible to ignore the perfume of her skin and its glistening glow off the muscles of her back. She's an eager student, but flirts constantly.

"Concentrate, Mrs. Gray!" I reprimand with mock sternness, as she purposefully backs up into me after striking a serve. She laughs and fixes me with a playful look over her shoulder, knowing I'm fighting to keep my eyes off her ass.

"No distractions in tennis!" I announce, as she turns around and prepares to serve - first sticking her tongue out and then shaking her impressive chest at me, a seismic jiggle. "And the only thing I want to see bouncing is the ball!"

I watch her set up to hit the ball, giving her a few little tips on foot placement. And then, when I give her the go-ahead, she tosses the ball up with perfect form and: <CRACK!!>

My mouth drops open, as does hers, as the ball rockets into the opposite court like a streak, bounces and then crashes into the back wall with a <SLAM!!>

Seeing herself serve like that - pro quality, no joke, utterly unreturnable at that speed, with her strength - she immediately starts bouncing up and down on her toes in excitement, laughing and clapping.

My mouth still hangs open, for two moments too long. "V-very good..." I finally manage, shocked, "Y-you want to try that again?"

And so, once again, she tosses, connects with a <CRACK!> and the ball is delivered with a <SLAM!>. "Wow..." I marvel, openly impressed and already trying to figure out how I'm going to defend against that, "I, uh, think we're okay on your serve...let's work on the groundstrokes..."

With a huge, gleeful smile, she sets herself up on the baseline - again taking some direction from me: on your toes, bend your knees. From the opposite court I start hitting to her forehand, and within a few minutes she's consistently batting them right back at me...and not without a good deal of pace. She's more excited than ever, watching herself improve so quickly, amazed herself at her own skills.

Her backhand, too, quickly becomes dependable, then competent, and finally is quite sharp. Her forehand, after a little more practice, is actually menacing. Her speed on the court gets better and better, and soon there's little I can do to faze her. I can see her improving, her game evolving, her confidence blossoming, right before my eyes. Just like with the windsurfing, she's soon a natural. And, as fantastic (and a little unsettling) as it all is, all through it Milenka is giddy and bemused, incredulous herself at what she can do.

<SLAM!> <SLAM!> <SLAM!> Serve after serve is perfect, blasts of thunder.

<CRACK!> <CRACK!> <CRACK!> Her groundstrokes are lightning fast and precise.

I'm winded, now, just practicing with her, feeding her volleys. And, though maybe it's just from the astonishment in her abilities, my own skills seem way off. I make no mention of it to her, but I'm sure she can't help but notice: too many of my returns go back into the net. My backhands go wide. Something is...off. Yes, I think this racquet is heavy, and my shoes are weird. My breath is more labored than it should be, and my strength is lacking...too much time at the computer, I reason. But...there's something...else. Keeping me from placing my balls right, forcing me to make adjustments. Hmm, queer....and disconcerting.

Disconcerting mostly because - c'mon! - I wanted to show her how good I was, to impress her with my mad skills. But, at this point - yikes. I'm rusty, and she (though she doesn't even realize it yet): she's a lethal weapon. <CRACK!> <CRACK!> <CRACK!> Her volleys keep coming, each one stronger than the next, each one forcing me to work harder and harder to return it. Is she...almost...better than me? It's...scary. And: it's turning me on...

Anyway...she's great. Or, at least...as good as I'm going to make her. As I catch my breath after a particularly long practice volley, and put a couple balls into the pockets of my rag-tag cargo shorts, I look across the court to where she stands, at the ready, with a gleam in her eye....

...I think it's time.

Milenka's nerves and muscles conspire to relearn the game of tennis in one lesson! Gray, understands more of what KOLECTV has done to her, how she is this superwoman....or if he has forgotten, he seems to have been reminded by her hard serves and amazing returns of the tennis ball...

Milenka picks up a few tennis balls and places a few behind the baseline....then starts the first game....

Milenka looks at him with the tennis racquet over her shoulder and ball in her left hand...in her very bimboish, almost girly, girly manner she says....
"You let Milenka serve first game. Only fair, ladies first."

She sends the ball up in the air and swings overhand to serve the ball....as she connects, the ball leaves her racquet with great force...the ball lands right before the service line and she watches Gray make great efforts to return her ball, but misses....

Milenka jumps up and down and claps her hand...
"Yea, I get first score! Love 15, right? Ooh, love scoring in tennis, don't you."
...then she bends slightly her ass in the air and gives smooches to Gray across the court ~muah, muah, muah, muah, muah~

Again she gets in position....this time she goes easier, knowing that her serve is just a bit much....but again, even with a softer serve, Gray struggles and the ball comes back....with Milenka's energy and elevated play, she returns the ball easily....the volley goes back and forth...until Milenka, who is clearly in control, decides to end it with a killer return...Gray can't get to it and it's 30 love....

Milenka does her dance again....
"30 love! 30 Love!
~muah, muah, muah, muah, muah~

Belittling Gray just a bit Milenka says....smiling wide....
"Maybe wife go easy on husband."

And she does...another service that is easy, and yet again, he struggles...there is a volley back and forth a few times and then she crushes him....
"40 Love. ~to make him feel better about his inadequacy on the court~ I know, you letting wife beat you. Tsk, tsk, don't let me win. Play hard. Make good game. Now c'mon."

Then another serve, another volley, and Milenka wins the game...like a giddy schoolgirl, she goes up to him and hugs him...
"I win first game, I win first game, yea!!"

And then notices his huge hard-on in his cargo shorts....she runs up to him, her enormous breasts jiggling upon her approach....then she puts her arm around him and hugs him...but finds that there is something wrong...
"Oh, my poor husband have hard-on. Is that what made playing so difficult? Poor thing. ~she aps his cargo shorts with her hand~ "Yes, you poor thing."
...wanting him to suffer just a little bit more as it turns her on to no end that her overpowering him on the court makes him this way, she kisses him on the forehead and says....
"Your turn to serve next game."

Milenka runs back onto the court and Gray watches her glorious ass and hips moves...he can even see parts of her breasts too, since they are so damn big (as they jiggle up and down and side to side - sports bras can only do so much for her)....

"It's, uh, 15-love..." I correct her, still bamboozled by the speed of her first ace and readying myself for the next point, "you always say the server's score first..."

She rolls her eyes and nods, playing the ditz and laughing at her own simplemindedness...and then proceeds to murder me on the next point. And the next, the next and the next. I laugh along with her, trying to share her excitement at her own abilities, both of us incredulous.

"Nice shot..." I praise, amazed after she returns one of my best forehands down the alley with a killer backhand.

I...I can't believe it...she's so good. And, watching her do it, just on these few points - playing this game so effortlessly, so amazingly - it's a sight to behold. She's so...powerful, and she barely realizes it. And I can't help myself: it's turning me on.

When we change sides after that first game and she gives a healthy squeeze to my erection, I'm hoping that she thinks it's just watching her womanly figure bounce around the court that's exciting me so much. I...I don't want her to know that getting dominated like this is exciting me, thrilling me, arousing me....do I?

"Oh, my poor husband have hard-on. Is that what made playing so difficult? Poor thing...Yes, you poor thing..."

"Well...yeah..!" I counter with a roguish smile, "You try playing with one of these things in your pants!" In my own defense, it is huge and uncomfortable, but it's definitely not the only reason I just got smoked...though I play it up that way. "Can't you...I dunno...cover up a little? Stop...jiggling?"

At that she sticks out her tongue and laughs, kisses me on the forehead and hands me the balls for my first service game. I watch her bounce jauntily to the opposite court and ready herself...

...oh boy.

My first serve is...well, I haven't practiced in a while. It goes into the net. My second one, though - I'm more careful, taking off a little pace - uh...it goes into the net, too.

"Double fault," I announce, as she's trying to keep from laughing at me, "Love-fifteen."

"I never double fault," I mumble to myself. Even though I'm not a tall guy, my serve is usually one of my best weapons. But today...argh! Another fault!...I can't get one in!

What's wrong with me? This raquet is heavy, yeah. And it seems...big. But something else is off, something with me. Anyway, I don't want to double fault again, so I bloop one over into the-

<BLAM!!!>

She shoves that one right back down my throat, and exclaims something boastfully in Russian, laughing.

"If you're going to beat me," I say, bouncing my next ball a couple times, "at least do it in English."

Her strength is truly amazing. As is her speed. I try to smile, through this next game - especially since she's so maddeningly giggly, and keeps telling me to do my best, not to go easy on her. I wish. She's making shots it takes trained pros years to master, hitting harder than most any man I've ever seen...and she's playing it off like it's a joke, like it's the easiest thing in the world to her. She's laughing and shrieking and whooping the whole time, having just oodles of fun...

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x176pzc_milenka-tennis_sport[/video]

I actually do start to figure out a few things, a few ways I can get points off of her. She doesn't have the experience on the court that I do, and I use that to my advantage. I have to plan volleys out in advance, and use some cheap stuff here and there. I do actually win one of my own service games, and then - amazingly - one of hers (though I suspect she has purposefully let up a little, to keep my spirits up...rrrgh!)

But all throughout, I can't shake the feeling that I'm just missing things I should usually make...if only by a couple inches. It's almost like the net is just a little bit higher, and the whole court is just that little bit bigger. And it doesn't help that my racquet weighs a ton. I'm getting tired too quick, too...I'm sucking wind after most of these later volleys, and struggling to recover. Still, I do get those two games from her...yay.

But, in the end, I have to admit...I secretly like getting beat by her, I like watching her win. I like to see her exult and celebrate, I like to feel the defeat at her hands. It's the submissive in me, I know. I enjoy getting outplayed by a woman, beaten by my wife. I...I enjoy the emasculation.

Her final shot of the set is an ace, flying by me, making it 6-2 hers, and she acts like she can't believe it herself.

"I'm...I'm...<pant, pant, pant> l-letting you win, you know..." I announce, as we head to meet at courtside to take a break. She's bounced over merrily but immediately seems a little worried at my condition.

"I'm...<pant, pant>...fine..." I breathe, looking around for my - damn I left it in the room - water, "You're just....<pant, pant>...really good..."

My face is down, my hands on my knees...I'm really trying to recover here. She's taken a seat, on the ground near me, and is looking over me with a watchful eye. I don't make eye contact...I'm feeling a little sheepish, actually. I'm kinda...worried....about the confidence I might see in her eyes, after beating me at my own game like that. She's definitely observing me, though, closely. It's not like I'm about to have a stroke, or gasping..what's she..?

...she's looking at my erection.

Gray's erection says it all, but his panting, his being warn out does worry her...she places her arm on his right shoulder and looks at him with a straight, serious face....

"Are you sure your okay? Is because husband look pretty bad right now."

He now looks at her eye to eye, panting and says...
"I'll be fine." ~gasp~ "I just need a break is all."

Then Milenka sees his cock twitch in his shorts as if it is growing even more....In a very coy manner, smiling, she just says...
"Know what Milenka thinks? Milenka thinks husband wants to be beaten by wife. It makes you hard. You have, don't know the word, but you like me to be better; for me to win."

Gray looks at her, his mouth gaping open in silence, thinking....
"How does she know? It's like she sometimes knows my deepest darkest thoughts."

Milenka gets up and massages his back and loosens him up a little...she then whispers in his ear...
"Your wife is to kick your ass. Make you harder than you've ever been."

Milenka now serves the first game of the second set.....

<CRUSH!!>

Her serve zooms right past Gray...he never has a chance...

Her smile begins to wane and she just says...
"Okay 15 Love as you say."

<BLAM!!>

Again, she slices one right by him...
"Now 30 Love. Is my husband getting hard? No, well soon he will be."

<CRUSH!!>
<CRUSH!!>

And the game is over.....Gray's serve...
....the mixture of his being excited by her dominance on the court and his less than desirable skills makes the next game tougher for him...shorter volleys, difficult returns....he gets a point, but she gets two...he gets another one, but then she effortlessly returns balls that seem to be on fire....

Milenka can see that his cock is harder and he is visibly unable to play much longer.....

<BLAM!!>
<BLAM!!>

A jiggle here a jiggle there...

Milenka brings the play up a little more...she seems to have improved yet again...she has the skill level of a professional...she could actually make the U.S. Open....maybe even win....

She is serious, teeth gritting and harder returns, faster serves....Milenka leaves Gray spinning....when it is all over, she wins 6-0.....the set is over as is the match and Gray is winded again and doubled over....Milenka walks straight up to him, drops the racquet, and picks him up by his cargo shorts....she sees the nearby equipment shed....opens the door....as luck would have it, there happens to be a couch inside the shed....

Now adrenaline filled state, she rips off his clothes, breaking buttons and zippers and tearing at his shirt and shorts....and decides to sit on his face...she gives him no room to breathe and says forcefully....
"You wife is going to dominate husband off court now!"

Milenka quickly takes off her industrial sized-sports bra and gray watches intently as her enormous boobs inflate and drop right before his eyes...she pushes her weight down ~on purpose~ mashing his head into the sofa....she smiles and enjoys such dominance, then turns around....he gets a moment to breathe and then she sees the enormity of his cock (has it gotten even bigger, wider? she thinks)....

Milenka decides to slap his dick around....
"Such bad penis!! Bad boy!! Not letting husband play his tennis.'"

Then she pulls down her shorts and panties, throws them on the floor and turns back to look down at him....
"Now, you wife will really crush you on and off court."

With that, she places her ass cheeks squarely at his face and doubles down....smothering him completely....then she sucks down his cock wholesale...completely in her mouth and down her throat...as she bobs up and down, her wonderful as cheeks move away and toward his face....it makes for erratic breathing, but Gray seems to be enthralled and loving it all....

Of course, Milenka lets out her pheromones in order to keep Gray from even thinking of trying to dominate her....she likes things like this, it makes her pussy wet....she gets off on his being so submissive and loves his reactions to her showing off her dominance on and off the court.....

Deep moans from Milenka's filled mouth become the predominant sound from the equipment shed....if anyone were to walk by, it would be obvious as to what is happening inside....

As Milenka sucks Gray's cock, she somehow is thinking ahead....or is something calling out to her...she feels a level of comfort inside of her thoughts....is it, could it be....the nest...speaking to her....umm, yes....she lets the thoughts overcome her, bathe her and as this seemingly magical room, this magical place here on this island, she listens intently (through the chip in her head)....yes, oh yes, it tells her what to do, what needs to happen to Gray....as she sucks away on his cock, she smiles inside wanting to comply with what the nest expects of her...Milenka realizes that the nest is an extension of her and that she is an extension of the nest...even when she goes back to San Diego, the nest will speak to her, it will want her back....

"Oh god you're so <mmmmph!> huge..." I moan, watching as the enormity of her ass rises up, and then back down again onto my face, marveling at it's magnitude, "So...<mmmph!> huge..!"

She's sucking on me, deep-throating my cock and moaning herself. She seems enthralled, totally consumed by the act. She uses her hands as well, curling them around the shaft, rotating them around it as her lips suck and kiss and slurp. Meanwhile - up close like this - her rear is like a giant monument of muscle, and aware of its power she pounds it up and down onto me. I would be afraid of being crushed, but I know she is in complete control.

My words become more an more muffled as she continues assaulting me; I'm less and less able to talk. Realizing this - and maybe wanting to hear what I have to say - she pulls herself off of me, and stretches one leg out to the floor, finally lowering herself to her knees aside me, where I lay on my back on the old couch.

I watch as she takes my hands and places them around my own cock, and begins guiding me in stroking myself. "o-oh m-my god...M-Milly..?" Gaping at this spectacle, I comply and soon her hands are gone and I am jerking off right here.

She tells me to look at her, and I do. I look up at her, as she peers down at me and begins to sit up straighter, making herself look bigger and bigger. She rises until she is far above me, haughtily gazing down over the swell of her huge breasts. She tells me to look into her eyes, think of her strength, and masturbate to her...

"oh my god...you're so huge...and I'm so weak..."

Gray continues to do as he is told and she looks down on him as he continues to jerk himself off...

She does little things like move her head back and forth and letting her long hair whip back and forth...her breasts swell, her areolae gets puffier and her nipples are engorged and erect....Milenka belts out her pheromones....Gray is entranced as he jerks off harder and faster....Milenka purses her lips and gives him a ~muah~ kiss in the air...she licks her lips, holds up her tits with her hands and bounces them lightly....

With her sexiest tone, she echoes the words...
"Is right, Milenka is so huge. Is very big and overpowering. Husband loves this about wife doesn't he?"

Gray shakes his head yes...
~jerk, jerk, jerk~

"And, husband likes to be weaker than new wife, yes?"

Again, he shakes his head yes....
~jerk, jerk, jerk~

Milenka licks her lips....
"And, wife wants to be so big and wants her husband to be so weak. Weaker, and weaker, and weaker."

~jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk, jerk~

As Gray looks up and she looks down at him, he reaches the perfect climax....come spewing from the head of his penis....it seems endless and shoots up on Milenka's body and his own....

Gray stops, still holding his cock, incredulous to what has happened, what she was able to make him do...the pheromones are deep seeded and leave him somewhat like a child, his mind unable to comprehend...he sits there still holding his penis....and he looks up with such innocence...Milenka bends over and strokes his head and face with the enormity of her breast s and says....
"Little Zaja have no idea how much Ma Ma loves you right now."

Milenka withdraws herself from him and sees that he is still in the same position...now she gets dressed in her tennis outfit....she removes his hand from his still hard cock and dresses him back in his cargo shorts and shirt...he looks quite disheveled, his hair all messed up and decides to take him by the hand as though he were in fact a child....

Then with a big smile and a peppy sounding, loving voice, she says....
"Mommy will take you back to resort into suite and clean you up."

And off they go, Milenka slightly ahead and him trailing behind...his hardened cock makes it difficult to even walk straight...he looks at her unbelievable curvaceous body, which seems to be even curvier than this morning...her breasts have obviously become quite full and feeding him could not come at a better time....

Back at the resort....

Everything is nice and neat...beds made...floors vacuumed, the smell of freshness all around....still holding his hand, Milenka marches him right into the bathroom and turns on the faucet in the tub...

Giggling a bit Milenka says....
"I know what my little boy wants. He wants bubble bath, doesn't he."

Innocently, and still in a fog, and still hard, he shakes his head yes...she smiles, and undress him...she sees the sticky mess that radiates from his cock to his naval an chest, on his hips, on his arms, and on his thighs....

Again, in a giggle, but then being so motherly....
"Yes, my little boy is messy isn't he?"

And, again Gray shakes his head yes in silence, like a little boy would...

The bath is done, thick, foamy bubbles float along the top of the water....without hesitation, Milenka picks him up and places Gray in the hot water....it is soothing for him and he enjoys it a great deal...Milenka goes to it and scrubs him down with a washcloth and a bar of soap...every square inch is cared for...even his hard cock, which although tempting, she leaves alone for now...she has plans for his manhood later in the evening....

Standing up now, seeming like the giant she always is to him, she points a finger down at him....
"Ma Ma needs to shower and get dressed. You soak. You enjoy bath. I be back for you. Be good boy and you stay, yes."

In this very compliant state, Gray shakes his head yes...

Milenka decides she needs to express her breast milk....she grabs her pump and goes to work....not the same as having Gray do it, pumping herself brings tons of relief....and what started out as only one bottle, she now yields four...she decides that her little boy needs his milk, and she plans make sure he drinks his no matter what...

Milenka showers her body...she does notice some changes...she does feel stronger, almost invincible in a sense...she herself, cannot believe how curvaceous she is...her dark mane is even longer now..it seems to grow an inch or two every other day...she knows that the nest awaits and she reflects on its calling out to her at the tennis court shed...she holds her breasts softly and has fleeting thoughts of a smaller Gray....she has these motherly feelings and wants to hold him in her arms...somehow it seems so natural to her instincts...and somehow, without much thinking, she knows that the nest will do something in this regard to help...

Milenka now gets dressed for dinner....
denise_milani_be11_by_exsquid-d5mmpn7.jpg

...and then enters the master bathroom and finds Gray just lying there...she bends over smiling...
"Okay, my little boy, time to get you dressed. We going out to dinner and Ma Ma is very starving."

I feel my wits returning to me as I lay there in the bath...ever since the tennis match, I've been caught in a whirlwind. No...maybe more like a whirlpool...sucking me down and down and down. I feel a new corner's been turned in our relationship, between Milly and me. A new tip in the balance of power. It's not, though - for me - a bad thing. It's something I've been looking forward to, for a long time. Getting to this point, with a beautiful woman, someone I can trust. Someone who loves me. Having her understand me like this...

...I can't wait for tonight.

When she comes back into the bathroom, she's in a simple, figure-hugging black dress. Her thick raven hair is perfectly a little disheveled: a beautiful woman on vacation. She holds a change of clothes for me, and - in a playful mood again - urges me to out of the tub to get dressed: she's so hungry!

As I stand out of the bubble bath, I thank her for bringing the clothes. I tell her she can wait outside and relax; it'll only take me a few minutes to change. Our eyes meet: I know she had planned on changing me herself...but she can see this is important to me. What she can't see, though, is why....why I have this suspicion that's been brewing all day, throughout the match, this slowly simmering fear that when I try on my clothes...

She puts her hand on my shoulder, leans in for a quick kiss, and leaves with a brilliant smile. I eye the stack of clothes on the sink counter warily and take a deep breath, beginning to dry off. Fitted khaki shorts with my old belt. Short-sleeved button-down shirt. Docksiders.

Yes. They're loose, and it takes another hole. It's bigger than I remember. They don't fit.

My mind is suddenly swimming...it can't be, right? I...I don't have time to, like, check....but...there's no way. Anyway...I can't let her think anything's wrong, not yet....at least until I know for sure...

Dressed, finally, I hang my towel up, neaten the bathroom and head out to the main room of the suite. Milenka is there, fussing with her hair in a mirror, but looks over her shoulder at me with a warm, gorgeous smile...

"Let's get this lady some dinner!" I announce, trying to sound my strongest, my most relaxed. She laughs and offers her tanned, well-toned arm to me, and we make our way - short, thin husband and taller, more fit, tanned wife - out of the suite....knowing we'll return soon.

Walking down the hallway, arm-in-arm towards the resort's little restaurant (where we know we'll be the only patrons, having the island to ourselves), I can't help shake the feeling that something's different, and heightening my fears...it's the heels, it's gotta be...

We sit down at the table, having decided to eat inside tonight but near the wall of glass that looks out over the moonlit patio, and Milenka immediately looks around for the menu. "I think they'll make you anything you want," I say, recognizing that she seems a little off...I really do think the hunger is getting to her. After her enormous workout this morning and the tennis match, her body needs fuel: to build, and grow...

I, for myself, am really not hungry at all. I don't know why...I really haven't been eating much. Maybe that's why..? I reason hopefully, thinking back on my clothes. And so, when the server approaches and greets us, I'm still unsure as to what I want.

Milenka smiles up at the girl and asks, politely, if they can make her a steak and broccoli, but bring a tall glass of her protein shake right away. The girl nods knowingly - "of course, ma'am" - and looks at me. I tell her to give me a few minutes, maybe just some water for now - but Milenka places her hand on the girls shoulder and pulls her in, to whisper something in her ear...

When the server leaves, I laugh and ask Milenka: "You have some sort of surprise for me?" She just smiles affectionately back at me, and changes the subject as she leans forward just slightly, placing her big breasts just so, perfect to give me a good view. I'm immediately molllified and we start to chat, our hands meeting across the table, looking into one another's eyes deeply...she is so beautiful in the candlelight, and the unspoken possibilities of tonight bubble butterflies in my stomach and lights her eyes with promise.

Our server returns with a tray carrying two drinks.

"W-what's this..?" I laugh...

Milenka taps Grays hands a few times in jest and grabs her shake and whips her long mane to the back of her head (oh so sexily) and then takes a first sip of a her protein shake.....

In utter enjoyment, she says to Gray...
"Oh, they make most perfect shakes here. I can feel every bit of protein in each sip. Besides, Milenka is most starved what with workout and tennis today."

She sees he is still pining for an explanation on his drink...again she playfully taps his hand...and bends her head forward and giggles...
"Come on Greg, you should know what that is. Unless, you playing around with you wife?"

He still sits there unknowing of what the drink is....then she laughs...
"You make me laugh. It is my milk silly! I brought it to the resorts kitchen earlier. While you in bath. Don't worry. Milenka don't tell them where it came from. Waitress don't know. ~taps his hand and giggles again~ Don't worry. You wife had to get milk out while you in bath. I had them put it in wine glass. It looks fine. Drink up."

Milenka continues to sip, and sip, and sip her protein shake....she practically has an orgasm with her little moans and such enjoyment from a drink...the server comes by and Milenka playfully holds up the empty glass....
"Yes please. Must have another."

"Yes, Ma'am, of course," responds the server....and about five minutes later she returns with the shake...

Milenka looks on as Gray, after saying some words in a meek protest (Milenka just laughs this off, thereby crushing any notion of such a protest), Gray sips his breast milk...this leads to another sip and another and pretty soon, he is almost finished....the server removes his empty glass and instead of asking Gray for another, she returns a few moments later with a second glass of breast milk and Milenka's three steaks and a mountain of broccoli in a second dish...

Milenka goes to town, and with her voracious appetite, does not mix words with food....instead it is one bite after the next, one piece of steak and another and another....broccoli florets disappear into her mouth and a mound of greens quickly disappears from the plate....with the second shake finished, Milenka asks for a third one....

"The steak was delicious as was broccoli. Yum, yum, yum." ~Milenka pushes her hair back, giggles again, and, in high spirits, she leans over the table with her enormous breasts and reaches for Gray's hands....

"Oh, husband of mine, your secret is truly out with me after today."

Gray looks at her quizzically....

Milenka massages his hand slowly and looks down at his hand, then up with her smoldering, yet playful eyes...smiling slightly...
"Milenka knows how much husband loved being dominated today."

A pause for a sip of her protein shake....
"On the court, in the shed, husband of mine enjoys such treatment by Milenka." ~her hand still rubbing sexily~ ~in a high-spirited voice~ "It's okay, I understand fully why you like it and why you want to be treated in such ways."

Now she pushes herself closer, her boobs taking up about half the table....she looks in his eyes deeper...and in a more dominating, lower voice she says....
"Husband should really like what Milenka has planned for tonight. You get ready to be dominated by wife at nest, all night."

With that Milenka pushes back and smiles doefully again and then pulls her huge body up, approaches him and puts her hand out....
"Lets go my dear husband. The night has just begun."

Milenka walk back to the suite...her arm around his arm, she giggles, and licks her lips and her sweet innocence, although gay and unassuming always masks what is always there - a dominating female that will do whatever she feels like, and most of all get off on dominating her new husband....

oh my oh my oh my...

As we walk, arm in arm down the hall to the suite, I can't get her words out of my head...

"Husband should really like what Milenka has planned for night...get ready to be dominated...by wife...all night..."

All through dinner, as I watched her eat, I was waiting for those words. I've been waiting for them all day, all week...I've been waiting for these words, from a woman, all my life. And now, I'm about to...well...I don't even know...what is going to happen, tonight?

I know that I have, inch by inch, given up more and more of myself to her. From our very first day together, I've slowly let her in to my secrets, my weaknesses. All in the hopes that - maybe tonight - she might see them, understand them - and see me at the same time. Has she truly come to love me? With what she knows now, this night may be our test.

Approaching our door, with no one else in the hallway, I suddenly stop Milenka, grabbing her by the waist.

"Wait," I say, as she turns towards me, "hold on. I want to look at you."

With that, she looks down at me with a bright, enthusiastic sparkle of affection in her eye. I look up at her, and in that moment, I know all I need to know.

"I love you, Milenka Gray," I say, as she watches my gaze drift slowly down, onto her chest, down her curves. I take a step back, to really take her in, and she poses for me against the wall of the corridor...

...I can feel it already, the pheromones drifting from her, beginning to ease me into our evening together. Making me relaxed, making me ready to accept all she has for me tonight. She's doing it, also, with her body. She knows what the sight of her figure does to me, how it softens me. But - right now, this night - I don't need any of that. I just need her, I just need that look in her eyes. She loves me, I know...and I'm ready for her.

Milenka hears these words of Gray's love for her and she pulls him into her bosom as she rocks him back and forth and says....
"I love you too Greg Gray."

Then she pushes him back out and holds him by the shoulders and with a very loving, yet serious tone Milenka says...
"What is about to happen tonight is very special. Milenka will show great love for you. Just know that. It might seem scary, but husband knows deep inside he wants this from me, and ~she pauses to take a breath, but still looks him straight in the eye~ this is what Milenka wants to do for husband. Is my love for you. Always my love for you."

With that, she takes out the key card and opens the door to the suite and then locks it....looking excited and a little apprehensive herself, she takes him and seats him at the couch in the living area...

Milenka waves her hand with a smile...
"Now don't move from couch."

Milenka disappears for a solid twenty minutes...it seems like an eternity to Gray, but when she enters the room, he is compelled to drop to his knees from the couch and stares at Milenka with great awe...

"I love you too, Greg Gray."

Milenka is not an educated person, I know that. Her unworldliness, her simpleness of mind shows itself without question, almost without fail, at many moments. I know this about her; it's endearing, it's what I wanted. But when she talks like this, of her love for me - despite her struggles with the language - it doesn't matter a bit. And, when taking all this in from where I am - at the bosom of a woman - it's the most profound expression I have ever heard.

The closing of the door behind me, her click of the lock is final, portentous. The world is sealed off behind us, irrevocably...at least for tonight. My heart is beating in my ears in skittish anticipation as she directs me to sit, and she seems a little nervous herself. Or - at least - a little on edge and giddy, excitable, when she leaves me sitting on the couch.

I'm left to sit and think. Drawing my phone from my pocket, I consider checking emails...no, it would be a distraction. And I don't want anything distracting me from this night. Plus...she wouldn't want me too. So - I put it aside. Instead, I can't help but reflect back on the day, to the shed, to drift back to her promises for this evening: "Milenka is so huge...and Milenka going to make you feel so small..." Just the thought of it is making me hard. "Wife wants to be so big and wants her husband to be so weak. Weaker, and weaker, and weaker..." Oh christ...she said that, didn't she? "Husband likes to be weaker than new wife? Yes, is right...she very big and overpowering...Husband loves this about wife doesn't he? Yes..." Oh my god, I jerked off to her, looking in her eyes, as she said this to me...

It's true, I think, flushing in shame already to myself, in this private moment. I want her to make me feel weak. I want her to make me feel small. I want her to tell me how small and weak I am next to her, to show me, to make me smaller and weaker and weaker...

I want to be submissive, tonight - and all nights. In bed, whenever we're alone, as man and wife, I want her to know what a tiny, insignificant weakling I am...and I want her to love me for it. In bed, I want her to be my goddess, and I'll do anything to show her...

Just then, the door to the bedroom opens, and she steps in. Seeing her, dressed like this, all my fantasies and fears are suddenly made flesh. I gasp and then I do the only thing I can:

I fall to my knees...

Milenka walks straight up to Gray and looks down at him with a crooked smile playing with the whip that is being held by her two hands....

59910_snakes43_123_228loBlo.jpg

Milenka looks down and takes stock in the whole situation, what he looks like on his knees likes this, what her physical stature and what she wears can do to him...

Thinking to herself in what is only a flash of a moment....
"Look at my new husband. Look how he responds. He wilts like a dead plant when I enter like this. He is so vulnerable to Milenka's strength. So weak. I can truly train him like a small child. Make him do what I say, what I want. He also brings about these feelings. The ones where Milenka must dominate him totally. We playfully talk about some of these things, but Milenka must dominate and will. Forever and ever."

Milenka's body could not be more pronounced than it already is...her breasts hang out far from her body...so big, hat if she were outside in the sun, her enormous breasts could provide shade for a small child...her hair has not only become longer in the past two weeks, but is also thicker and softer....the latex that she wears only further accentuates her glorious body...and it makes her look like the dominating woman that she now is....

Milenka's eye still crooked, she places her hands on her hips....in the most sultry voice she says...
"Sit up. No slouching while on knees and always look up at me."

Back
Top Bottom