Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writer's block when it comes to school assignment. Like my ten page paper due Friday, and my mind is like "Man I can't write anymore! You use me for rp'ing, you use me for reading, you use me for writing papers! I don't have to take this! I'm forming a union!"

Then the very next image is this.

TALVv.gif

The way some people try to make role-playing a culture of control. Rather than a hobby engaged in with other people, it becomes a responsibility and you need to "check in" every 24 hours about every little thing going on in your life because people can't just be patient. It makes it too serious and puts too much weight on the thing. Not fun.

Rudolph Quin said:
The way some people try to make role-playing a culture of control. Rather than a hobby engaged in with other people, it becomes a responsibility and you need to "check in" every 24 hours about every little thing going on in your life because people can't just be patient. It makes it too serious and puts too much weight on the thing. Not fun.

That's what I call DEPRAVITY at work, don't tell me you are not getting titillated whenever you are playing your RP cravings.

Nowadays we tell each other here to read the deprave and depressing threads which are called "LITERATURE".

Posting a new reply in a thread with the thought that is was full and well thought out, only to realize after it is up that it is depressingly short. I has the sads.

When all people do is talk about themselves and do not bother to even throw in a "how are you?"
Remind's me of this song...
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CheTe2HP8[/video]

I can relate to that song, Ironic.

on topic: Over sensitive smart phones' touch screens. I have actually lost count how many times I've been 'accidentally' logged out, just by passing a finger over it on my way to my cp. Or THAT would light up instead of user cp. -.-

^You would love Congress or a court of law then! No one ever argues there!

I tend to dislike people who go into an ultra-defensive state if they perceive an attack against them. I almost had two of my friends fight because one of them said something they shouldn't have known. Fortunately, I managed to work it out, but that takes a lot of work.

DelightfulRevenge said:
When people fight or argues in public.
That is HUGELY popular among apartment dwellers. I only have one thing to say to those who seem to relish in that.
Keep your damned private problems exactly that; private! We don't want to hear you yelling at your significant other in the halls!! :mad:

People who have no lives outside of (insert hobby, pass time, or or what is supposed to be a leisurely distraction here).

People who are "offended" at things they claim are fake, passe, or that they don't believe in.

People who "suddenly realize" there is racism/sexism/judgmental-ism/elitism in the world because of "their relationship".

Just generally people who act like this is their first time on Planet Earth.

Talking then noticing no one is listening.

one thing that bothers me, is PMing someone and then they never respond. If you don;t want to RP okay I'm fine with that, but at least have the respect to let me know rather than just responding. What irritates me more is that i will eventually stumble across the same person, and thread that i responded to and they could not give me the time of day to reply since you last bumped.

I even ask in the PM to let me know if they are not interested so I am not waiting around if they are not interested.

Pinkbunny said:
one thing that bothers me, is PMing someone and then they never respond. If you don;t want to RP okay I'm fine with that, but at least have the respect to let me know rather than just responding. What irritates me more is that i will eventually stumble across the same person, and thread that i responded to and they could not give me the time of day to reply since you last bumped.

I even ask in the PM to let me know if they are not interested so I am not waiting around if they are not interested.
Yep, we touched this subject, before, but it bears repeating. Will it kill you to say 'no thanks'? I answer ALL mine that I see in bold. Which brings me to mine, technical problems that prevent unopened mail from appearing in bold. It's happened infrequently. Three times total since I joined over a year ago, but it's aggravating thinking its been read, yet the emblem says the envelope is still sealed. Seriously, how's that even happen? I'll look at the envelope if I don't see it in bold. Make sure. Not really a huge deal, but it poses a problem when you're carrying on a conversation ooc over the pms.

When you live with someone for 24 yrs, get 'separated,' but still have to live together because you can't afford to break the lease...

Dogged said:
When you live with someone for 24 yrs, get 'separated,' but still have to live together because you can't afford to break the lease...

Damn that is hard.

What bothers me is that when that person that you are separated from gets upset when you try to move on.

Yoshie said:
Damn that is hard.

What bothers me is that when that person that you are separated from gets upset when you try to move on.

Right?! What bothers me is when they make a show of getting all upset about you even talking to someone else, but then the next day, they have a whole new petty complaint!

p.s. Looove your ava!

My completely unreliable internet... Huge storm last night. It was fine through the storm, but as soon as the storm was over, it died. been dead for 10 hours now. Sitting in McDonalds stealing their Wifi.​

Insomnia and sucky internet are definitely baddies to have to deal with with. DA I totally understand and am going through it too right now mon cher *big hugs and <333* The internet is a must have for BMR so at least you were savvy enough to grab a wifi from mcd's Non!

Bother for today: I need a new battery for my laptop because I can't use it without plugging it in! :huh: Why else have a laptop than for its mobility?!

Well I got laid off without warning today after spending all of my savings on a down payment for a new truck that I still had to finance 19k to get. Hooray for being completely fucked in a month if I don't find something in the next few days.

Yeah, I wouldn't call that a "little thing" that bothers me, but it definitely bothers me. Especially considering that my employer gave his daughter and her boyfriend jobs this past Monday and they did not get laid off when I have been there a year... There's gotta be laws against this shit.​

Omg Non! I just bare recovered from the exact same thing excepting my ex now has the truck! :huh: *offers a cool drink and put your feet up* Just take a moment for yourself to feel rightfully pissed off.

gross bother: my neighbor doesn't pick up after their dog--guess who stepped in it walking to the store? Yeah, that would be me.

*offers drinks of all kinds all around* I dub this officially shitty day from hell for everyone!

Non-Con Desires said:
Well I got laid off without warning today after spending all of my savings on a down payment for a new truck that I still had to finance 19k to get. Hooray for being completely fucked in a month if I don't find something in the next few days.

Yeah, I wouldn't call that a "little thing" that bothers me, but it definitely bothers me. Especially considering that my employer gave his daughter and her boyfriend jobs this past Monday and they did not get laid off when I have been there a year... There's gotta be laws against this shit.​
That's favoritism. I'm pretty sure that is illegal.

I actually have that as a peeve that'll be mentioned now. Employers who play. that game... Favoritism among companies employers seems to be the new norm. It should be a federal offense punishable by hugely inappropriate fines. I'm sorry, that's a sore spot for me, too.

I appreciate the support in this rough time, everyone, but it turns out that this was a huge blessing in disguise. My former employer is a very large company in this area and our work is very respected within our given field of work.

I made some calls and I now have an interview tomorrow for one of our top competetors making a dollar fifty more an hour than I was making. I might have lost some vacation time, but w/e. Moar Moneys!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom