Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
sailingsam said:
charliesweb7 said:
Asking a question and not getting an answer.
Even worse when they nod, signaling they understood it, and launch right into something of their own, and ask their own damn questions.
Or their statement has ABSOLUTELY NO relativity to the subject. Not only are those people not in left field, they didn't make it to the ballpark to begin with ! -.- I'll gladly admit THAT has happened to me twice. Sample: me: Did you see that foul in the basketball game last night? Didn't you think it blatant? other: uh-huh. That actress shoulda been fired. me: huh?! What's that got to do with basketball? other : oh, you're talking about basketball?

Arguing Myths...

Yes, I know it's stupid, but when I do research on something or a school paper I think I know how to spell Lycan. I don't see the point of arguing over it, because odds are neither of us is trying to lie to the other. We just have different sources over something that's by definition impossible to prove. Neither of us is openly lying or really wrong.

People who will rant and vent to you, and you listen willingly. But the second you want to vent to them, they shut it down before you can hardly begin.

Ms_Muffintops said:
People who will rant and vent to you, and you listen willingly. But the second you want to vent to them, they shut it down before you can hardly begin.
I lost count how many times that's happened to me...

On topic: Being told, "oh, you're young yet," when I'm complaining about certain things. O.O You mean it gets WORSE?! O.O

Ms_Muffintops said:

This a zillion times over. Hoping to turn over a new leaf with that one though. Here's to hoping.

Getting a new computer. I mean, it's great in theory to upgrade your gear after three or four years, but now I have about 120 gigs of games to reinstall.

When people don't know how to reply back to an RP.

I mean, it's one thing to view the message and then reply later that day or tomorrow,
but just not replying at all, or even letting the person know you're no longer interested?

It also aggravates me when I see that they're active in another RP and ignore ours.
I have NEVER bailed out on anyone out of the blue without sending them a message telling them I am no longer interested.

It's just disrespectful is all.

Ironic said:
I mean, it's one thing to view the message and then reply later that day or tomorrow,
but just not replying at all, or even letting the person know you're no longer interested?

It also aggravates me when I see that they're active in another RP and ignore ours.
I have NEVER bailed out on anyone out of the blue without sending them a message telling them I am no longer interested.

Welcome to my world, Ironic. Nothing burns me up quicker than to be dropped then ignored. It's rude and insensitive, and happens way too much on this site.

simpleroleplayer said:
Ironic said:

Welcome to my world, Ironic. Nothing burns me up quicker than to be dropped then ignored. It's rude and insensitive, and happens way too much on this site.

Totally agree. It sucks.

That feeling when you've half got the flu and you half haven't and your body's trying to decide which way it's going to go.

I hate waking up in the morning. I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to this. Even if I get a full 8 hours, I will lay in bed and "rest" for another hour and a half before I roll out from under the sheets to get dressed.

Ironic said:
simpleroleplayer said:
Ironic said:

Totally agree. It sucks.
I've mentioned this before. The least you assholes can do is deny me a read reciept, but if I see you online, and you haven't replied to me or the rp in 24 hours, i start getting pissed and antsy. Amen Ironic and SRP.

sailingsam said:
I've mentioned this before. The least you assholes can do is deny me a read reciept, but if I see you online, and you haven't replied to me or the rp in 24 hours, i start getting pissed and antsy. Amen Ironic and SRP.

I CAN RELATE TO THIS...... SPECIFICALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom