Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

"I do know of the immortality technology we have here. It does sound hot, so we could try that.." she blushed slightly while biting her lip.

He raised what one would assume to be his eyebrow. "Really? My kinky little mate." He chuckled, trailing claws gently down her back.

She blushed slightly and laughed at him while his claws trailed down her back. "I just think it'll be a fun thing to try out. At least once. You know me."

"I'm not sure. Apologizing sounds better after I'm put back together." She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He chuckled. "Won't be from your stomach though." He grinned, thrusting into her. "More likely from your lungs."

She gasped and looked behind her, grinning from ear to ear. "Now, that's interesting. Something I can work with."

She loved that she had a deeper understanding with him than the other breeders. She moaned and leaned against the glass for more support.

She gripped the glass as hard as she could and moaned loudly while he pressed the back of her womb. "We should try this more often." She giggled.

Back
Top Bottom