Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She listened to her and thought about the offer. "I've never heard of that kind of beast. How violent is he after he's done?" She smiled and bit her lip.
(Yeah. That thing is a fucking beast)

"So...he eats me?" She thought about it and was a little nervous. "You could still get me back from the dead after he eats me?"

She was nervous and a little frightened, but she had told herself she could figure it out. She nervously smiled back at the woman before walking into the cavern.

The beast growled, turning to face her. Beneath him stood 16 inches of flared flesh, thick bumps covering his hulking shaft.

Saying she was scared was an understatement. She trembled and looked at the beast, her eyes drifting down to his cock. It was huge and it was covered in bumps she wasn't sure about.

Instinctively, she backed up and remembered what she had to do. She stopped and let the beast come towards her before dropping down to her knees and elbows with her ass in the air.

He moved over her with a pleased growl, scales rubbing her back as he forcefully sank his flare into her pussy.

She trembled underneath him as he settled himself above her. She shuddered and cried out in pain and pleasure when he forcefully pushed his cock into her pussy.

She arched her back and hissed in pain. She still continued to moan and dug her nails into the ground beneath her.

She gasped and looked behind her, seeing his huge length inside of her. She felt the bulge it created as it was in the back of her womb.

She felt her skin around her stomach pulling taut, and she knew he would eventually tear through her. Right now, she moaned and looked back at the beast.

He thrust roughly to the hilt, her womb juuust barely holding against the powerful tower of throbbing male flesh.

She cried out in pain and looked down at her stomach, seeing the wide bulge his cock created from pushing to the hilt. "Oh my God."

The beast growled in pleasure, thrusting his hips, bouncing her relatively small body back and forth on his hulking amphibian cock.

She heard the beast let out a guttural in pleasure while he moved his hips more. This was one of the moments she hated being small, but it did help that she was able to move so easily with his cock inside of her.

The beast tensed up, pounding faster into her small form. With a bellowing roar he came, a steady outpouring of thick, almost tar-like spunk, pushing his flare slowly back out of her, leaving her womb swollen and packed with sperm.

She cried out more in pain, but they were also laced with pleasure. She bucked her hips and feel her pussy tighten around his thick member right before he came. She felt her womb swell with his cum while he pulled out. Then, she remember what would happen next. "I thought I could do this." She clenched her jaw and backed up a little.

Back
Top Bottom