Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She gasped and moaned softly as she relaxed on the bed, watching her womb fill with eggs. It was a nice round bump.

Blushing lightly, she smiled and rubbed her swollen stomach. "Supposed to? What if they hold more than one?" She laughed.

"Well, you have me now. No more blue balls, right?" She laughed and sat up slowly. "How long will this take, the gestation?"

"Let's hope you get to do it more often." She kissed his cheek and stood up, walking around to get used to the weight in her womb.

"Eh. It's a little different than what I'm used to. They feel a little heavier." She walked to the glass shower he had that she wanted to try out.

She pulled her hair out of her pony tail and looked at him. "Well, I can't sit on them." She laughed and opened the door to the shower. "Are you going to join me?"

"Of course." He passed her a pair of goggles. "Water is slightly acidic, like my homeland. Won't hurt you, but it'd be like shoving onions in your eyes."

She took the goggles, a little confused until he explain it to her. "Ooh. That's kind of...scary and weird." She laughed softly and pulled them on, making a face before climbing in.

"I'm so surprised you actually have friends." She laughed, teasing him as she let the water run over her body.

"You are a weird dragon. You can talk, and you have two delightful cocks." Grinning, she grabbed a rag and began to wash herself, taking her time on her breasts, pussy, and ass.

She allowed him to wash her back for her while she washed her front. She laughed and booped his nose with the wash cloth. "I know that. You're still weird to me."

He smirked, teasing his claws down her back. "Ever thought how weird you are to me? Soft skin, hair, relatively fragile."

As he teased her back, she shuddered and rolled her shoulders. When he spoke, she listened and made a hmm sound. "I never thought it like that. Is it a good weird?"

Back
Top Bottom