Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's giving me a complex (Candira and Agnores)

She is truly an artist, Evan thought. The whimper she had gave when he had taken her into his mouth. Her heavy breathing. Her fingers weaving through his hair. The sounds escaping from her lips as he worked. The feeling of her on his fingers as he quite literally beckoned her climax forward. The smell of her excitement; the taste of her arousal. She was painting a perfect picture of herself onto Evan's mind; a picture so beautiful words could not describe it. All Evan knew was that it drove him on, with each brush of his tongue, each movement of his fingers, he wanted to hear her moan, hear her paint that picture that was forming in mind. "Sophie..." he whispered softly against her sex, a soft murmur easily lost in the sounds of her pleasure.

He would have stayed forever like this, he thought, if she would continue to create that perfect picture.

It was a moment she'd have loved to try to capture in some form or another artistically. Maybe not a full on painting or an obvious sculpture. But something more...refined. Something that would capture the fullness of her heart, the yearning she felt, the passion coursing through her veins at this point in time. She was quite certain she wouldn't be able to forget Evan if she wanted to. But then, why would she ever do a foolish thing like try to resist him? And as much as she was an artist, he was no slouch. His talents could and probably should be considered an art of their own.

Her fingers continued to run through his hair, clenching now and again as he found just the right way to touch her, to use his tongue. He would have no problem drawing moans and gasps from her body as he went on. The sound of her name whispered, almost like praise, was nearly too much for her. "Oh, God...Evan..."

"Mmm," was all he managed out as he lapped at her with a new sense of vigor, sensing she was close. His fingers began to slide into her, twisting slightly when he pulled them back. His tongue tapped on her sex button with an uneven tempo, keeping a beat with the songs of lust and passion. He wanted to feel her climax, watch as she completed the picture; watch as she added the final touches.

Evan had never been with a woman who seemed to enjoy him so thoroughly. Not that he had never had a woman enjoy his company, it was simply nothing had been so pure before. Everything about Sophie was so...pure. Her sounds weren't just noise made in the heat of sex. It was music, a harmony sang to the beat he placed with his tongue. She wasn't moving her body in pleasure, she was dancing, lost in the beat of the music. He couldn't believe how much she seemed to enjoy the things he did. It was...amazing.

Evan thought that if he enjoyed the song he was writing here, with his tongue and fingers, he couldn't wait to hear the music made when he was finally inside of her. It would be the song of the ages, he thought.

Panting heavily now, she was so close to her climax she could just about taste it. Damn if he didn't do everything in his power to give it to her. His mouth, his fingers, and the sheer zeal with which he used them drove her over the edge. She gasped, moaning his name, trying not to be too loud. Her body curled into itself, twisting and arching in pleasure as her orgasm shook her. Toes cured, she lay beneath him, her body a live wire and sensitive for more. Slowly she began to calm down, her eyes opening to look down at him. "Evan..."

Sophie couldn't really remember the last time she'd been given so much. That he would want her to come first wasn't a surprise really. What got her was how much he seemed to enjoy getting her there. She smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair gently as she came back down to earth, still pretty sensitive. Short of the building catching fire, Sophie couldn't imagine anything pulling her attention, let alone her body, away from Evan.

When she finally gotten taken by her orgasm, he gently continued his motions, pushing it as long as he could. When she was finally descending, he smiled. He slid up her body, placing gentle kisses as he moved up. When he finally found her lips, he gave her a slow, passionate kiss. When he finally pulled away, his eyes met hers, and his smile widened. "Its amazing," he said. "I have to actually hope that was half as good for you as it was for me, and you didn't even touch me." He gave her another gentle kiss, letting a hand run along her body. He was glad to let things come down to a simmer for a bit, so that when everything heated back up, it would be that more intense.

"Your wish is my command," he said after pulling back after another kiss.

She barely had her breath back under control when his lips made their way back up her body. Still, not one to complain about any attention he gave her, she kissed him back, her lips welcoming his, eyes sliding closed for a long moment. Nothing could have made this moment better. She smiled and wrapped herself around him, glad to have him close to her. She had to chuckle when he told her he could only hope she'd gotten as much from that as him. Yes, this was the kind of man women dreamed about. Well, at least the kind she dreamed about.

Once she stopped projecting all of these fantastic qualities onto her childhood friend, she'd found exactly the right person for her. She could only hope that she was as wonderful to him. So she kissed him back as he ran his hand over her again, trailing sparks as he went. "Mmm...If you were any better, I might have passed out from the sheer pleasure of it all. She smiled and hugged him to her, just enjoying his presence.

He was granting her wishes now? Well, that was a dangerous thing to offer, but she smiled. "I just want you all to myself for the rest of the night. Is that okay?"

Evan enjoyed being so close to Sophie, her warmth spilling over him. When she mentioned passing out, he chuckled. "I have a goal to work towards, now." He said with a smile and a kiss.

"Uh, I don't know," Evan said with a playful smile. "I think I have some homework to do..." He couldn't even follow it through, though, before leaning in and kissing her once more. "I belong to you, my beautiful girl." His words were a bare whisper. "I am yours to do with as you will."

She welcomed his joking about a new goal and laughed as he tried to trick her with the homework thing. Smiling, Sophie kept him close to her as he whispered about how he belonged to her. Her heart skipped a few beats, and if she hadn't been in love before, then she certainly was now. Her heart didn't belong to her anymore, and she wasn't sure how to handle that. One thing she did know, however, was to know that she was all his.

Gazing into his eyes, she smiled at him, blushing just a little from the flattery of his last statement. "All mine, huh?" Her eyes drifted over his face, taking in his features lovingly. "I think I could get used to that." She smiled brightly and kissed him softly, keeping it light and short. "I'll be all yours," she whispered. "As long as you want me." With that, she wrapped a leg around him and draped an arm over his back. "Will you make love to me, Evan?"

He smiled at her, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. "I can't say no," he said. His member was positively tearing at his shorts, trying to escape. It had become all but forgotten in Evan's need to please Sophie. He couldn't wait to make love to her, but he wanted to savor this moment. He wanted her to enjoy him like he had enjoyed her. His smile turned mischievous. "But I think you should make me." He knew his sudden mischievousness went against the mood Sophie had set, her leg draped over him and her arm draped over him. He hoped she would forgive him for this.

"After all," he added with a big smile and a kiss. "My shorts are still on."

Sophie smiled at him, chuckling as he told her she should make him do as she pleased. She knew he was teasing her, and she couldn't help but play. "Mmm, sounds like false advertising," she said with a little smirk. Still, she happily kissed him back whenever he deigned to kiss her. "But since you've been sooo very nice to me, I suppose I can return the favor," she said with a little grin. Although, at this point just getting his shorts off without being too rough felt like it might be a challenge. So she carefully arranged herself and rolled over on top of him, pinning him down. Her brown hair fell around her face in waves as she looked down at him, her golden skin catching the light in just the right way.

"But, you'll have to tell me something you like about me."

"Just one thing?"

He paused for a moment, his eyes locked on her's, before he smiled. "You are glowing," he said after a short moment. "You glow when I am around you, glow when touch you, glow when I kiss you." He paused again, his eyes running along her body. The light made her shine, and it was too beautiful for words. Her warmth on top of him made him ache with want, but he did not budge. "I don't like it," he said, with a smile. His eyes met hers again, and his mind went back to that beautiful picture in his mind she had painted. He had finally found a word to describe it, pulled from the shining goddess on top of him. The picture she had painted with her sounds, her movements, it had been glowing. It was glowing with passion, want, love. It was a beautiful glow, indescribly beautiful.

His eyes still fixed on hers, he whispered. It was soft, a murmur, easily missed. "I love it."

She blushed a little as he told her she was glowing, and that she often glowed in his presence. She frowned a little when he said he didn't like it, but she held back, hoping he'd finish it with something else. Her patience was rewarded as he whispered that he loved it. In her mind, Sophie had thought he might say something like she was beautiful. She hadn't seen this coming, and he had pretty much blown her out of the water. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly, her hair tickling at his skin. That she hadn't seen this side of him before--that she hadn't known how wonderful he could be was unbelievable to her. To make up for all that wasted time, Sophie decided to give him everything she had.

Enchanted by his words, by the way he looked at her, and the way he touched her, the lovely artist began work on a masterpiece, slowly kissing his neck, her tongue following suit.

He kissed her back lightly, her hair tickling him. When her lips found his neck, his sucked in a breathe. Anticipation coursed through his body, throbbing against the beautiful woman on top of him. When his breathe came out, it was ragged, tinged with the anticipation of what was to come next. He knew she would repay what he gave her in kind, possibly by much, much more. He didn't know if he could handle it, but he wasn't concerned about that. All he knew was that he needed Sophie, needed her as much as he needed to continue breathing. He let out another breathe he had sucked in, a smile forming on his face.

Sophie smiled as she nipped at his neck, sucking gently. While her lips were busy teasing the sensitive skin of his torso, her hands gently reached down to his hips, gently working his shorts off of him. It was slow work since she wasn't watching that part of his anatomy, so she had to go by touch and instinct. Eventually, however, she managed to strip him down to nothing, her bare skin pressing against his. She took great pleasure in pressing against him, letting him feel every inch of her. If he loved it when she glowed, she was fairly certain, he'd enjoy this.

He wiggled and moved to make it easier on her to slip his shorts off, and his member seemed to jump in victory. It was glistening with anticipation all ready, and it took everything Evan had to not hurry Sophie up. He knew he could break out of her pin, but he wanted to savor this, make this last. At least, for now. Her bare body pressed against his, however, only escalated his need, only made it harder for him to resist trying to break free. The feeling of her golden, glowing skin against his was exquisite; he placed kisses on her shoulder and collarbone as she sucked on his neck, but it wasn't enough.

He wrestled from her grip, with a smile, wrapping his arms around her after lifting her into a kiss. It was deep, passionate, full of the need he had for her. He held her close, her beautiful, glowing body against his. When the kiss broke, all he could manage to say was, "Sophie..."

She hadn't expected him to lose control, but rather than put her off, it only added fuel to the fire. He wanted her so badly he couldn't be still and wait for her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him and kissing her brains out. God, he was good at that. No wonder she glowed when he touched her. She smiled at him, a little dazed. She'd lost the power of speech for a full minute before she managed, "Condom?" in a rather raspy voice. Her eyes never left his face, and she went back to kissing him, pressing into him for a long moment before she broke the kiss to let him speak. She could always return the favor later.

He looked at her in silence for a second, thinking. After the brief silence, he managed. "Mmph," shifting her gently to the side as he slipped out of the bed. He rooted around in his pants for a second, found his wallet, then found his condom. It didn't take him long for him to open it and slip it on, standing back and turning his gaze back to his beautiful girl. He stood there for a brief second before he felt silly, standing there with his makeshift handle sticking out and throbbing with need.

He considered slipping back under her, but decided against it. He didn't think he could take any of her moving slow, especially not now. When he slipped back into the bed, his lips found hers, and he gently pushed her back onto the bed, taking his position above her. His hand slipped between her legs as he knees spread her legs apart, testing her eagerness. As he positioned himself, he broke the kiss to kiss down her cheek, down her jawline, to her neck, down to her collarbone. He kissed his way back up to her earlobe, nipping at it gently. "My lovely glowing goddess," he whispered into her ear, his voice low. He kissed his way up her cheek.

When his lips found hers again, his member replaced his hand inside of her suddenly, causing him to grunt with the sudden feeling surrounding him.

She moved to let him out of her grasp and watched him as he went looking for the condom. It was a little awkward to watch him walk around naked and erect, but he was just about the sexiest, most handsome man she'd ever seen. Awkwardness was gunned down by those factors. Her mouth went dry when she saw him watching her. Then he was back in bed and kissing her. She kissed him back and ran her fingers through his hair. He chose to attack all of her sensitive skin, and then her ears. She was so ready for him it was almost painful. And then he had his lips on hers.

She gasped as he slipped into her, her tight pussy squeezing him as he replaced his hand with his member. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and closed her eyes. After a long moment, the glowing goddess broke the kiss. "Evan..."

The pace he started was slow, taking his time to enjoy her tightness around him. Now that he was here, in this moment, he felt he could take his time; savor how she felt around him. He nuzzled his face into her neck, kissing and nipping as he thrusted into her. His hands found their place wrapped under Sophie, pressing her up into him. His own moans and grunts escaped with each thrust, and as he went on his pace built, the strength in which he pushed in increasing. His kissing, sucking, and carressing became more wild, like there was a hunger building in him with each thrust. Evan was so far gone into his golden goddess that he didn't even care about the familiar feeling rising in him.

"Sophie..." he gave as he moved up to her lips, kissing her with the building passion and lust.

His pace was just right for this particular moment. She took a moment to get used to him, her body squeezing his. She moaned softly, enjoying the gentle strokes and kissing. Her arms remained wrapped around him, keeping him close and allowing her hands to travel over his smooth back and broad shoulders. Instinctively, she arched up toward him, even as he pressed into her. The sounds he made were music to her ears and she found herself wishing to capture this moment again.

As the pace built, so did her pleasure and excitement. She rose with him, trying to return his affection and attention as he gave it to her. She kissed his head, his shoulder as he took her neck. Her hands ran up and down his back, her nails digging in every now and then. Everything was more urgent now, and so she gave what she got as best she could. When he said her name, she felt like the most powerful woman in the world. She kissed him back, returning his passion and lust, raising him a fair bit in return.

Evan took notice of the building pressure when Sophie returned his feelings and then some, now consciously fighting to hold it back. It had been a slowly building pace he had set for Sophie, but she was too much. The way her hands traveled along his back, her fingernails occasionally digging in, the way she arched into him; everything she did served to make it harder and harder for him to hold himself back, and made it harder and harder for him to even care.

He was letting out more guttural sounds now, his face buried into her neck. He was holding her tight, as if he was scared by letting her go he would fly away. He was close, he knew, and he wasn't sure how long he could hold out. He had a vague thought of stopping, resting for a bit, trying something new...but he had all night, didn't he?

Sophie loved the sounds he made for her. No one had ever made her feel quite so desirable. Evan's face in her neck, in her soft, silky hair, made her tingle with every breath he took. He held her possessively, as if daring anyone to take her away from him. Her eyes closed as she came closer to her climax with each thrust. He was picking up the pace, getting a little more rough with her, but she loved it. Of course, if he kept it up, she wouldn't be able to hold back. But she did have all night to explore and experiment with him.

Her hands continued to possessively, passionately roam his body. She committed as much as she could to memory, knowing that later on she'd want to replay this scene in her head over and over again. For the moment, however, she was focused only on him and the pleasure building between the two of them. Her moans were breathier, and just a little louder now as he brought her closer and closer.

It struck him suddenly, and powerfully. He thrust in, and gasped, his arms tightening further around Sophie as his pleasure shot from him. His whole body tensed, spasming as he released his love. He stayed like for a few seconds before he began to slowly relax, breathing heavily. He hadn't felt anything like that...ever. That had been...there were no words. This girl was perfect, he knew, his whole body knew. He couldn't believe what had just happened to him. He pulled away from her slowly, slipping out of the bed. He padded heavily over to the trash can, slipping the condom off and tying it up, tossing it into the trash. When he made it back to the bed, he collapsed, utterly exhausted.

After a moments silence, he finally spoke. "Sophie, that..." He trailed off, realizing he was too tired to speak. If this was what he had to expect for the rest of the night, he wondered if he'd be able to function at all tomorrow. The best thing was, he didn't care.

She came with him, her whole body curling in in pleasure. She twisted, arching into him, her fingers digging into his shoulders as her toes curled under. Her whole body reacted to him, tensing, coiling, pulsing around him. Her moans echoed a little as she hit her peak, an orgasm for the books. A few long moments passed, and she finally started to calm, relaxing as Evan seemed to come down as well. Panting heavily, she watched him as she tried to gather her wits, but she was just too relaxed. She smiled brightly, lighting up her face as she finally caught her breath.

He took care of the condom and then practically fainted next to her. She chuckled a little and smiled, staying perfectly still. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and if she'd been glowing before, she was probably dazzling by now. He was perfect for her in just about every way she could imagine. And he left her wanting more. In a minute, of course. Even if she could have moved her now jelly-like arms and legs, she doubted he would make it if she started on him again.

His voice made her smile. He was tired and, if she wasn't mistaken, very satisfied. "Mmm... Yes." She turned her head to look at him, hair framing her face and falling from it simultaneously. Her earthy eyes stared into his for a long while and she smiled. "We should take a minute to savor that."

Evans eyes met hers, a soft smile forming on his lips. The sweat that covered her body from their lovemaking made her shine a radiance he hadn't seen from her yet, her face framed perfectly by hair. She was beautiful, even more so now, and he knew he couldn't let go. He adjusted himself so that he laid next to her, wrapping his arm around her. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, then rested his head on the bed.

"I agree." He smiled tiredly, watching her. He didn't have any words he thought that would share his thoughts on the situation, and he hoped she didn't take offense to his silence. He simply looked at her with his half asleep grin, letting his body relax.

Back
Top Bottom