Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's giving me a complex (Candira and Agnores)

She grinned at his answer, finding that answer to be just the one she'd wanted. He was playing with her now, but she didn't mind. When he teased her with the promise of a kiss and that sexy whisper of his she couldn't help but want him. Her eyes closed just a little as he came closer but opened again when it became clear that he just wanted to taunt her. She smirked a little and closed the distance herself, kissing him deeply, holding him close to her. Her tongue gently teased his lips, hoping to be let in, so she could give him a taste of his own medicine.

Evan smiled when she closed the gap herself, parting his lips and letting her tongue mingle with his own. The passion of the kiss seemed to take over Evan, however; using the arm wrapped around her he lifted her up and over so she was resting on top of him, one of his arms resting on her waist, the other in winding its way into her hair, pulling her deeper into the kiss. He lost himself in the kiss, her tongue and his meeting and dancing. He was unaware (and even if he knew, he wouldn't care) of the onlookers, people who were stopping to watch the pair.

All Evan knew was Sophie.

She hadn't been expecting this reaction, and it ratcheted her heartbeat up a little bit. Still, she felt safe with him. Her lips curved in a smile as she kissed him, her tongue slipping into his mouth to explore it. The feel of him beneath her was not at all unpleasant, her curvy form pressed into his. Her dark hair fell around them even as he wound it around his hand. Sophie hadn't counted on wanting him so much. They were supposed to be taking it slow, but at this point, she was going to need about a million cold showers.

Still, she let him hold her tightly as she lay on top of him. For the moment, she was blissfully unaware of the people who'd stopped to watch and then decided to leave. To their credit, at least the audience was very quiet about it. Unless someone startled her, Sophie had no intention of stopping until she needed more air.

Evan, lost in the moment, had all but forgotten his want to take it slow. He wasn't thinking of that. He broke away only momentarily, taking a quick breath. When he returned, he placed a kiss on Sophie's cheek, a light, quick kiss. He kissed his way across her cheek, making his way to her earlobe. He gave it a quick nip before placing another light kiss on the spot between her ear and jawline, breathing in the scent of her shampoo. It served to only amplify his mood, cause him to lose himself further.

His fingers still weaved through her hair, the arm wrapped around her waist now running lightly up and down her back. He lightly kissed his way back to her lips, savoring each tiny taste along the way. When his lips met hers, he pressed hard against her.

They were getting carried away, she knew. But she couldn't quite bring herself to stop. Not when he kissed her like that, or touched her that way. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him, and it was pretty easy to see and feel at this point. She blushed softly, shivering as his lips made their way to her earlobe and then down to her jaw. Her whole body began to tingle as his light little kisses excited her. She held herself up and off of him on one elbow, her other hand lost in his hair. She let him keep touching her like this and kissed him back when he finally made it back to her lips. At this point, the little crowd had begun to move on, though there were a few stragglers still watching them.

After a long, delicious kiss that left her a little weak, she pulled away from him a little, her lips a bit out of reach. She was a bit lightheaded from lust and the fact that her brain had to slowly switch gears. Realizing she was going to kick herself for this later when she wouldn't be able to sleep, she smiled down at him, a sparkle in her eyes now. "So, this taking it slow thing...still want to stick with that?" she asked.

"I don't want to, no." Evan replied, pulling Sophie down into a kiss. It was brief, and Evan pulled away shaking his head. "Maybe we need to though." He laughed a little, gently sliding her off of him and to the side. It was then he noticed the small group of people watching them, and he chuckled. "We're popular. So if we do continue anything, maybe we should head back to my room." He smiled at her, but he was truly conflicted. He wanted nothing more than to continue with Sophie. He wanted her almost to a point he couldn't resist. But there was that part of him that truly cared about her, and was afraid he may ruin his relationship with her if he did continue.

"It is up to you, beautiful." Evan said, knowing full well what his night would be full of if they didn't continue.

She chuckled as he pulled her into another kiss and kissed him back. She stayed back when he pulled away, though. His control must have been fraying by now. Though Sophie didn't consider herself "easy" by any stretch of the imagination, she had no problem with the idea of sleeping with him so soon. But he was sensitive and sweet, and he'd wanted to know her better because he wanted this to last. So did she. She slipped off of him to her side and blushed a little brighter when she realized people were watching them.

She covered her face for a minute, just laughing at herself. After a moment she looked up at him again and kissed his nose. "Tell you what. Let's get out of here and talk about this without an audience, shall we?"

He laughed, standing up and offering his hand to Sophie. "Sounds good." he said, with a smile. "Where to? My room?" When she was up, he gathered up the blanket and the pillow, turning to her. "I'm sure the people will be disappointed they won't be getting a show." He gave a soft chuckle, leading Sophie to the destination she had picked.

"Your room is fine," she said, watching him collect their blanket and pillow. She looked up at the little crowd that was still there and yelled, "Take a picture!" That got them scattering. She chuckled again, still a little embarrassed that she hadn't even noticed them. But then, wasn't that a good thing? When she was with someone, wasn't it good that she couldn't focus on anyone but him? She smiled at his comment, and shook her head. Well, so long as they had only been making out, she supposed she'd get over being watched like that.

Sophie let him lead her back to his room--the room he had to himself for the weekend, if she remembered correctly. It was nice to know that they were alone, and would be uninterrupted. When they were inside, she sat down with him.

"So, I have a few things to ask you before I make up my mind." She looked him in the eye and made it clear that she was serious, despite the light, casual tone her voice affected. Her hair was a little mussed up from when he'd been playing with it, but it didn't seem to bother her. She was still a little extra rosy from before, her lips just a little swollen from the kisses that he'd used to effectively blow her mind. Maybe it would be hard to take her seriously, but she certainly expected him to. Especially since she could tell that he respected her.

Evan stepped into his room behind Sophie, turning on the light and dropping Sophie's stuff onto his roommate's bed. He moved over to his bed, sitting down next to her, his gaze fixed upon her. Her hair was messed up from earlier, and she still had that rosy color to her skin that Evan liked so much; he couldn't help but smile. His mind drifted back to her smell, her reactions to his kisses, and he felt himself not really wanting to answer her questions, but getting straight to business. Still, he didn't argue with her. "Ask away, gorgeous," he said, with his characteristic smile.

He was wondering what exactly she would ask him. He could think of a few things, that she would ask, but he wasn't sure if that was the direction she would take, knowing it was Sophie. She would more likely ask him more about himself than if he had a condom or two around.

Both were fairly likely, he had to admit.

"Well, I guess first thing's first. If we did decide to have sex, are you prepared? Like protection wise? Because I'm covered on my end, but I'd rather not take chances, ya know?" She brushed an errant strand of hair behind her ear and waited for him to answer before she went on. "I think it's pretty obvious that I want you. But I want you for more reasons than just your body and the fact that your kisses literally make me weak." She smiled at him and leaned back a little bit. "I want to know that it's more than just physical on your part, too."

She trusted him to be honest. He hadn't lied to her yet--at least not that she knew of. And it had been his idea to wait. That was working in his favor right about now. Whether or not they went any further at this point pretty much depended on the answer to the second question.

Evan smiled, actually surprised she took the normal route with the questions. "Yeah, I have protection," Evan said, glancing off to his desk drawer. He had been taught, by his mother no less, that you should never be unprepared for any situation. He smiled a bit at her second question, his hand making its way to the back of his head. He blushed a little bit, but he met her eye. "My kisses make you weak? Damn, your kisses electrify me. One kiss and I'd probably do anything you asked afterwards." He laughed a bit, the blush deepening as he focused back on her. "I want you right now, more than I have ever wanted anyone. I also don't want to ruin our relationship with sex. If I can have my cake and eat it too, I want to take that route."

He scooted closer to Sophie, leaning in close. "So," he whispered, "Can I have my cake?"

His blushing was adorable to her, but it was also infectious, and she had a hard time believing she held such sway over him. His honesty was clear, and she was glad that he was being so straightforward. His admission took her breath away for a moment and then sent her heart into overdrive. And it wasn't just because he wanted her so badly. It was because he wanted to have a relationship with her. She smiled at him and chuckled a little, closing her eyes as he asked if he could have his cake.

Her eyes lifted to his and she stayed very close for a long moment. He was earnest, honest, and sweet. Plus, there was a playful, romantic side to him that she simply couldn't resist. And frankly, she wasn't entirely sure why she should. She trusted him to stay the same person he was now and not just suddenly change. So she kissed him softly and put her arms around his neck. "Yes. You can have me if I can have you."

Evan smiled at her as her arms went around his neck, his eyes gaining a michevious gleam. "I'll have to think on that," he said, but didn't waste time acting; he leaned into a kiss, passionate, deep, filled with his pent up lust. Despite that, he remained gentle as he pushed her backwards onto the bed, sliding on top of her. He broke away as he took her hands from around her neck, weaving his fingers inbetween hers and pressed them against the mattress, pinning her to the spot. As he returned to the kiss, but Evan remained gentle; he kept an eye to see if he caused any discomfort, adjusting if it seemed so. Still, he kept her hands rooted to the spot.

He broke his kiss away from her lips, places kisses on her cheek as he kissed down to her earlobe, nipping it as he had done earlier. His kissed down to her jawline, then down to her neck. As he made these movements, his tongue lightly ran over the spots he kissed, his hot breathe feeling warm on the small cool spots left behind. His kissed his way down her neck to just above her collarbone, where he lightly bit down, kissing and sucking on the spot.

Sophie chuckled at his response and kissed him back with a smile. She held him close to her and poured her own feelings of lust, longing, and fire into the kiss. As he gently pushed her down, she knew that she'd been right to trust him. Despite the fact that they wanted each other badly, he was careful with her. A lesser man wouldn't have been. As he slipped on top of her, she let herself relax even more. Surprised she let her fingers intertwine with his, letting him pin her there. Something about the gesture was just so sweet. He kept both of their hands occupied while his lips did the exploring and she had to smile. He would think of something like that.

Her eyes stayed on him as he kissed her cheek, to her ear, nipping there. She shivered just a little at the feel of it, his warm breath on her neck only adding to the sensation. She groaned softly in pleasure as his lips and tongue mad their way down her neck and too her collarbone. She shivered, closing her eyes as he teased her. Slowly. a tingling sensation spread from that point in her body, all down the side of her body, waking her need.

Evan kissed his way back up her neck slowly, taking his time to taste and enjoy the feel of her skin. He kissed along her jawline and met her lips, just as passionate as before. He let go of her hands at this point, taking the top button of his shirt and undoing it. Without breaking the kiss with Sophie, he unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off, and tossed it to the side. His body was athletic, but not toned; it was one thing about his self that Evan especially enjoyed. Still not breaking his kiss with Sophie, he found the zipper of her hoodie, slowly pulling it down to undo her hoodie. It was a slow process, Evan made sure of that, his tongue exploring and mingling with Sophie's; even couldn't decide if he was more focused on the kiss or undressing her.

Still, he managed to get her hoodie undone, and slipping his right arm under her, he leaned back, lifting her up with him. He slipped the sleeve off of her left arm, then shifted her into his own left arm while his right pulled her hoodie off and tossed it to the side. When he gently laid her back down on the bed, he didn't bother trying to pin her arms again, allowing her to do as she pleased. He remained on top of her, completely lost in his lust and want.

Sophie felt more tingles with each kiss and shivered a little as he took his time with her. When her lips had his again, she kissed him back, straining up against him a little. Her breath caught a little in her throat as she saw him take off her shirt. Their lips still locked, she didn't have much room to help him. As it was, however, he was too focused on what he was doing. The shirt was gone and she was all too happy to see his beautiful body. Next on the list of clothes to be removed was her hoodie. She might have helped if the way he was going about it wasn't so amusing. That, and his tongue was doing its damnedest to take over her mouth.

As her tongue danced with his, she cooperated with him as he tried to take off the garment. When it was finally off, she was left in the bright red shirt she'd worn under it. It had thin straps, a lace trimmed sweetheart neck, and it hugged her generously curved torso. She didn't care much what happened to her clothes once they were gone. At this point, she just wanted them gone. When she was laying back down, she let her soft hands travel up and down his arms his back, his sides. She let them take in every exposed inch that she could from this particular position.

She let his hands roam wherever they wanted. When she broke the kiss for a little extra air, she nibbled his bottom lip and looked up into his eyes. She said nothing, but the want, the mischief, and the lust were all there. Her lips gently kissed and nipped their way along his jaw to his neck, where she explored, playing gently. Whenever she found a sensitive spot, she committed it to memory. After a long moment, she found his pulse with her lips, gently sucking there, doing her best to give him back some of the pleasure he'd given her.

The look in her eye drove him crazy. It made him want to rip her clothes off of her, and finally, finally taste the sweet succulent fruit of the one perfect woman in the world. The way her hands roamed his bare back sent electricity through his body, the way she kissed down his neck, hitting his sensitive spots. Every time she did, his breathe caught, finally releasing moments later. When she settled on a particular spot on his neck, he let out a soft moan; the combined electricity from her kisses and her hands driving him crazy.

The hand that was not holding him up explored Sophie's clothed, curvy body; it traced its shapes and figures, learning all it could. His hand could not explore for long, as he became distracted by Sophie's actions, and it for a small bit it lay dormant on her side. It eventually found its way to Sophie's waist, where he slipped his hand under the shirt; it explored her bare side, her bare stomach. It moved up, running over her bra, getting a feel for the size. All he could reach his hand explored, as his breath continually caught and released.

He adjusted himself after a while so that he could pull Sophie's red shirt up, and over, tossing it to the side with the rest. His eyes marveled at the perfection before him, a soft "Wow," escaping from his lips before he bent down and kissed her with a hunger and lust he had yet to show her. He kissed down her neck, over her collarbone, her shoulders, between her supple breasts, her stomach; he kissed, tasted, loved every inch of her newly bared skin. He returned to her lips, those glorious, beautiful lips; his hand found its way from her body to her hair, weaving his fingers through as he kissed her.

He didn't stay like that for long, breaking the kiss for only a second as he wrapped his arms around her and flipped over to his back, leaving Sophie on top of him. He smiled up at her, taking his hand and brushing a strand of her hair aside. "Is there any part of you that isn't perfect?" he asked, and without waiting for an answer, pulled her down into a kiss; this one more passion then lust or hunger.

His reactions to her were almost as good as the exploration itself. The way his breath caught made her feel powerful, and when he moaned for her, the sound brought a smile to her lips. If she could, she wanted to draw that sound from him again and again until he lived up to that little nickname of his. She was charged and energetic, but not so much that she didn't take her time with him. After all, why rush when she had the whole night ahead of her. But his pleasure didn't stop him from running his hands over her body. The thin shirt didn't do much to dissuade him, but soon, his hands were under the soft fabric, running over her smooth skin.

She let the feel of his fingertips build the heat that was coursing through her at this very moment. As he stoked the flames of her desire with his touch, she ran a hand from his shoulder and down his torso, taking in his chest, his abs, his stomach. Something about him just did it for her. Then again, that lust might have something to do with the way his hands her running over her body at this point. She let little sounds of pleasure escape him as he found her weaknesses--sensitive spots on her body.

When he moved to remove the shirt, she helped him get it off of her, watching as he threw it to the side with the rest of their clothes. The astonished look on his face and the little "wow" earned him so many points. It was almost as if he was seeing the female form for the first time, or stumbling upon some kind of beauty. She blushed, feeling more beautiful than she had in...well, ever. No one had ever actually said, "wow," before. She smiled up at him, her sweet boyfriend. And she knew that she hadn't been wrong to let him have his cake.

But that thought disappeared as his lips traveled over her, those flames of passion building and burning even hotter now. By the time he was back to her lips, she was just as hungry for him as he was for her. She returned his kiss ravenously, as though she'd been starved for his affection. Then he broke the kiss, leaving her panting and needy as he flipped them over. She smiled, resting on top of him as he asked her. She didn't have time for a witty retort, however. Instead, they were lip locked again, and she was determined to live up to those expectations of his. She met him, passion for passion and then decided to take her turn in exploring him.

Slowly her lips moved from his mouth to his neck, down to his collarbone. They traveled over his shoulders and arms, over his chest. Her tongue gave his nipples just a little flick to excite him as she worked her way down to his waist. Then, almost teasingly, slowly worked her way back up, giving all the sensitive points she'd found on her way down extra attention. When she reached his lips again, she smiled, just out of his reach. "That's for me to know and you to find out," she repeated, closing the distance between them.

Evan's hands drew light lines over her back as she began to explore him with her lips, his breath catching each time she hit a sensitive spot. His nipples were overly sensitive, each flick garnering a sudden moan and shiver, one that traveled his whole body. The closer she got to his waist the more excited he got, his breath going shallow as he watched her. When she began her ascent back to his lips, he almost felt disappointed; but he forgot it as she hit each of the sensitive spots she found on her way down. She rested on each spot longer than before, his breath catching and being released in a soft moan. By the time she was hovering above him, he was red in the face. She was just out of his reach, which he fought against; he simply just couldn't to her.

"Fair en-" he went to reply, but her lips were back on his, and he forgot everything. His hands continued to explore her back, running from her waist to just under the bra strap. He adjusted himself under her, bringing on hand up and weaving it through her hair, pulling her into him. He broke the kiss to place a kiss on her cheek, then nipped at her earlobe, pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it gently. When he pulled back, it was only slightly. "You are so beautiful," he whispered into her ear, placing small kisses on anything he could reach.

He had used the hand that had been tracing lines on her back to unhook her bra, though he made no motion to move it. His lips at found her's again, once more losing himself in the kiss. He broke away to catch his breath, his eyes locking onto her's. He panted a little, a smile building across his lips.

Evan's moans were music to Sophie's ears. She tasted and touched every exposed inch of him and took her time about it. When she captured his lips again, she'd managed to cut him off mid-sentence, and she loved that, too. That she could make whatever had been on his mind go away. She let his hands run over her back, getting goosebumps from it all. His hand in her hair kept her close as their tongues danced. When he broke the kiss, she panted softly, shuddering as he find her earlobe. She ran her hand up and down his chest as she held herself up just enough. She blushed softly as he told her she was beautiful again.

It wasn't an empty compliment, either. She felt beautiful. Sophie leaned into him, tilting her head and giving him more room to move and more of her to kiss. When she felt the support of her bra give way, she was a little surprise he didn't move to take it off. She let it stay there for a moment while she lost herself in his kiss. When he broke away, she smiled back at him. She pulled back a bit and let the straps of the red bra slip off of her shoulders, her full breasts falling free as she let it slide down her arms. She tossed it to the side and then let him take her in for a moment.

When his eyes finished traveling a bit more, she leaned back down to kiss him, leaning to one side as her hand reached slowly ran down his chest to his waistline. When she came to his pants, she slowly undid them, mostly because it was hard to do with one hand. She made no move to remove his pants, however, her lips more occupied with his lips. She slipped her hand into the space she'd created and gently began to stroke him through the material.

As the red bra slipped off, Evan's smile widened; his eyes began to take in her every curve, the fullness of her breasts. His hands followed, lightly, exploring, feeling. Evan was starting to think she was indeed perfect, and all too soon she leaned down for a kiss, preventing him from exploring her with his eyes. The kiss was enough to satisfy him, though, and he offered no complaint. He felt her hand travel slowly towards his waist, building up his excitement from earlier, and as she worked at undoing his pants, he shuddered with anticipation.

One hand rested on her back, continuing its usual pattern of drawing lines on her back, the other weaving its way into her hair as she kissed him. The feel of her bare chest against his ignited his lust like he hadn't been before, his tongue wrestling with her's as he began kiss her harder, with more passion. He was craving her, her taste, her body; when he suddenly felt her hand on his member, a moan escaped. Even through the fabric her touch was exhilarating, and each stroke caused a sound of pleasure to escape. After a while he broke the kiss, smiled at her and flipped them back over, so she was laying on her back again.

As his lips found her's again, he wiggled out of his pants, letting them fall to the side with the rest of the garments. He kissed down her cheek, her neck, exploring her bare body like he had previously, pausing at each spot that she seemed to particularly enjoy. He teased around her breasts, avoiding them as he kissed, licked, and sucked over her neck, collarbone, shoulders, and stomach, slowly working down to her waistline before slowly kissing back up. He kissed a soft trail between her breasts, slowing his pace, as he kissed towards her right nipple he began to move incredibly slow. When he finally took the nipple into his mouth, it was a soft suckle, followed by a nip. He flicked his tongue over it as his hand took her left breast, giving it a light squeeze and running his thumb over the nipple. After a while he switched sides by kissing his way over, his right hand mimicking the actions of his left.

He repeated these actions several times, taking his time to pleasure and enjoy all Sophie presented him, egged on by her movements and sounds. He kissed his way up towards her lips, and when they finally met, he leaned to the side, his hand finding its way to her thigh. It traveled up slowly, tracing a thin line up her leg. He focused more on the kiss, though, so the travel up was a slow one, often finding his hand just resting against the warmth of her thigh. He eventually slipped it under his skirt, his hand finding her warmth.

He ran his hand up and down her prize, searching for that special spot through the fabric of her underwear.

Her bare chest pressed into his as they lay there together making out. She hadn't given him a lot of time to really let his eyes wander, but he could have more later. For the moment, he was devouring her, taking her further and further out of her head and making her dizzy with the heat of her want and need. Lust coiled in her belly as she stroked him through his clothes, grinning just a little as he moaned for her. God, she loved that sound. She was nearly certain that she would never stop wanting to hear it. He gave her a few moments to get him excited before he broke their kiss, leaving her in a bit of a stupor.

Everything became clear again, however, when he was on top of her. Then he was kissing her again. she ran her fingers through his hair, one hand holding his head, the other slipping down to his shoulder and over his back. Moments later she was vaguely aware that he was missing his pants, but his mouth as currently capturing her attention. Her breathing was deeper as he pulled away, his lips traveling down her body, teasing her again like before.

She moaned softly as his soft lips met her stiffening nipples. Then there was his tongue, and finally his teeth. And the teasing began. At least his other hand was trying to balance it all out. Her body arched up toward him as she sighed in utter bliss. Before he was finished with her sensitive breasts, her nipples were like little pebbles and she was craving him badly.

Her lips eagerly returned his affection as he kissed her, his hand running up the sensitive skin of her thigh. She was very much aware of its position as it slipped up her smooth skin and underneath her skirt. Damp and hot with longing, she blushed as his fingers brushed against her waiting sex. Beneath the fabric, he found what he was looking for. A soft gasp escaped her and she trembled in delight as he teased her.

Her hands ran all over his body--shoulders, back, sides, hair--as he took his time with her. But she needed more than just a tease now. She needed him. "Evan..." she managed in half a whisper.

"Shhh."

It wasn't commanding, but more of an understanding response. He knew what she wanted, and he wasn't the one who would deny her. Her sounds, the way her back arched when he had been teasing her nipples, the way her hands traveled his body. Evan wasn't sure if he could have denied her if he wanted to, and by no means did he want to. For a few moments, his finger continually applied pressure to that spot, just to hear her gasp, feel her tremble under his touch. Then he adjusted himself, slipping between her legs. His hands pushed her skirt up, taking a hold of her panties and slipping them off and tossing them aside. When he returned to her, he placed a kiss on her thigh, giving it a small lick. He kissed up her thigh, despite knowing her need and want, he wanted to enjoy and savor Sophie.

When he reached her sex, he gave it a soft kiss; the smell was enticing him, drawing him in, nearly erasing any chance of Evan taking his time. His tongue flicking over the spot he had found earlier. He focused there, his tongue using light, quick flicks to get reactions out of Sophie, but he branched out, his tongue pushing past her lips and taking in her dampness, tasting her excitement. Her taste drove him him crazy with lust, with want; he realized quite quickly that Sophie was indeed perfect. She was perfect and he wanted her, wanted her and her alone. As he continued to flick his tongue over that spot, he brought his hand up to her sex as well, feeling her dampness with his hands. He let his fingers explore where his tongue wasn't, eventually sliding inside. His finger slid in and out, slowly, working around until he could fit a second finger inside.

It was at this point he took her pleasure bump into his mouth, gently suckling on it, as his fingers began to make a motion like they were beckoning Sophie's pleasure towards him.

The way he tried to calm her only served to entice her further. Still, she bit her tongue so that he could focus. She gasped as his fingers kept working her. Squirming just a little under his touch, the artist wondered if she could find words for what she was feeling right at this moment. Only one came to mind: anticipation. He finally moved, slipping down her body. That image was quite possibly the sexiest thing she'd ever seen, and would forever be burned into her memory. And then her skirt was bunched around her hips and her panties were gone.

His soft lips on her thighs were a blessing and a curse. She'd never been quite so keyed up before, and the slow, savoring pace he set was killing her. Added to that eager anticipation was the fact that no one had ever done this for her before. No one had ever started with her needs. It wasn't as though she'd been deprived, but no one had ever started like this before. And she couldn't remember the last time someone had wanted to taste her like this.

She gasped as his tongue finally made itself known, and she was in heaven. She moaned softly as he pleasured her, his fingers slowly slipping into her. She whimpered softly as he took her love button into her mouth and sucked while his fingers did sinful things to her. It was almost a little shameful how quickly she felt the pleasure in her building. Slowly, his attentions were bringing her to her climax. Her breathing was heavy now, and her fingers had come down to tangle themselves in his hair. She let out little sounds of pleasure, moaning his name as she came closer.

Back
Top Bottom