Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's giving me a complex (Candira and Agnores)

She smiled and leaned into him a little as he wrapped an arm around her. With a little grin, she stole a quick kiss and then just closed her eyes for a bit, letting herself recover. The silence was nice--not at all uncomfortable. She knew he was happy and that was enough to her. Sophie was pretty damn happy herself. He hadn't been what she was looking for, but it turned out he was much better for her. Yes, she was pretty sure she was in love right then and there. No matter what else came at her, she could hold onto that. Of course, she wouldn't tell him yet--that might be too much for him. But she was definitely his girl. And he could have her whenever he wanted.

Ethan was contented to fall asleep where he lay, his eyes closing after a few seconds. But he felt that Sophie might not like that so much. He opened his eyes, smiling at her, before leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. He adjusted himself a little more so that he rested on his arm, propped up beside her. He traced light lines over her skin with the hand that rested over her, and his eyes flicked over her body constantly. He knew he couldn't keep himself for taking her in, from simply enjoying the sight of her gorgeous body at all times.

He couldn't find any words to say, so instead he leaned in and gave her another kiss, this one long, rich with emotion. His arm got tighter around her, pulling her against him. After a long moment, he finally broke away. His eyes fell on her's, and he smiled. ""You are amazing in too many ways, Sophie. How can one take them all in?"

Sophie looked up at him as he kissed her again, watching him as he skimmed his fingers along her bare skin. She smiled as his eyes traveled up and down her body over and over. There was nothing like a man's gaze to make a woman feel absolutely beautiful. Just when her face was starting to hurt from all that goofy grinning, his lips captured hers again. She sighed in absolute bliss, kissing him back and returning his feelings. When his arm tightened and pulled her closer, she pressed into him, her soft body against his once more. Something stirred inside of her. Perhaps she'd simply denied herself a relationship for too long, or maybe Evan was just irresistible. Either way, she found herself wanting him all over again, re-energized.

When he broke away she held his gaze, sure that she was smiling back at him again. A soft blush crept into her skin and she reached up to play with his hair. "Mmm, slowly," she teased. "But you're pretty amazing yourself, hun. You sure you wanna be with someone like me? Maybe we'll upset the laws of nature with our combined awesomeness."

He laughed, a sound full of the joy he was filled with. "We may have all ready upset the laws of nature with what we just did," he replied, catching her in another kiss. He gently rolled over her, never breaking the kiss. When he was over her, he began to explore her body with his lips once more, never lingering in once spot long. He kissed over her neck, across her collarbone to her shoulder, down her chest to her stomach. He kissed his way back up, giving each nipple a light kiss, then continued upwards to her lips again. "I could do this all night," he cooed after he broke away for only a moment, before his lips found hers once more.

His member was slowly regaining itself, showing Evan's own growing want.

His sense of humor was another thing she liked about him. It was light and effortlessly sexy, and the things he could do with his mouth! Speaking of... As his lips worked their way over her body, she found every inch of her was lighting up with arousal. And she wasn't the only one, apparently. His comment about teasing her body this way all night only made her need grow. Her kisses were hungry now--passionate, but full of need.

"Mmm, I could get used to it." She panted softly, her hand reaching down between them brushing over his chest gently, to find his hardening member. Grasping him in her soft hands, Sophie began to gently stroke him, wanting to remind him how good it would feel.

He smiled at her comment, loving how she seemed to enjoy everything he did. Her kisses were becoming more and more intoxicating; as they built in need and passion, he found it hard to resist the urge to just take her again. He pulled away, leaving a trail of kisses down to her collarbone, but when her hand found his member his breathe caught; it released ragged, his member throbbing in her hands as it reached its potential. Evan's own kisses became hungry as he placed kisses anywhere he could reach without making it harder for her to continue to stroke him. As she stroked, his breathe would occasionally catch, its release always warm and ragged.

Eventually he found her lips again, and he smiled down at her. "I could get used to this," he said, a soft shudder of pleasure taking his body.

Sophie hadn't been aware of how sensitive she was before, but it seemed like the least of attentions from Evan got her so turned on. Her eyes stayed locked on him as he kissed all over her body. She kept stroking him gently, not wanting him to stop. The way his breath caught was so sexy. It sent shivers down her spine and heat straight to her core every time. When he caught her lips, she kissed him back and moaned softly.

"Mmm, I'm glad you think so. Wanna see what else you can get used to?"

Evan couldn't believe this woman who's taste was on his lips, hands on his body. How had she become so perfect? Her hands were driving him crazy, each stroke sending a pleasure that fused with her intoxicating scent, and melodic sounds. When she spoke, he stopped for a moment, smiling down at her. "By all means," he said, leaning down and giving her the hungriest kiss yet. "I wanna see, feel, watch..." he smiled, and kissed her again.

He couldn't wait to experience whatever it was this bronze goddess had in store for him.

The goddess was more than happy to share her bounty and her body, and she shared it all night long, falling asleep far closer to dawn than she ever had cramming. Sophie had never been so satisfied or content after a night with a man.

Drew, in the mean time, had spent a long time thinking about a girl who was very clearly not interested in him. His stomach clenched a bit as he thought of the fact that the only thing he seemed to inspire in her was lust. Normally, he wouldn't complain, but she meant more to him than just a sex object. She was sweet and funny, and smart. And everything about her was deserving of...something better than she'd gotten out of her last relationship. He could be that something. He could treat her right, and he could be....

Well it didn't matter, did it? She wasn't ready. It hadn't been all that long since their breakup, and she just needed time and perspective. And in that time, she'd move on and probably find someone else. Someone that wasn't him. And now he was losing sleep and having horrible nights kept awake by a girl. And not only one, but two. Sophie, now, was dating a guy that was friends with Amy's cheating ex.

It wasn't as if you had to be exactly like your friends, but it was often true that birds of a feather stuck together. And the guy had just gone out with her...things were moving quickly. Sophie had horrible luck with men...but she'd said that he was treating her well, and even Amy had said that he didn't need to worry...but of course he would. If anything happened to Sophie he wouldn't forgive himself...and he'd just have to fucking kill whoever hurt her. End of story.

It was in this state that he spent the night. By six am he hadn't gotten sleep and knew he wasn't going to get any. With a sigh, he got up, dressed in some sweats and grabbed his iPod, planning to go for a run.

Amy's eyes shot open, and she glanced about, confused for a moment. When she realized what had happened, she laughed at herself, shaking her head and sitting up on the futon.

She had fallen asleep on the futon, waiting for Sophie. She had wanted to ask how the night had gone, so she had turned on a movie and sat on the futon. She couldn't remember how many movies she had made it through before passing out, but the TV was still on, sitting on the main menu of the last movie she had watched. For a little while, she just sat and stared at the TV, her mind blank and idle. After a few minutes, she stood, stretched, and shut off the TV on her way to the bathroom.

Amy went through her morning ritual, her mood elevated. The fact Sophie hadn't shown up last night meant she was likely still with Evan, which boded well for their night. She began to smile as she thought of similar times with Ryan, but she quickly caught where that was heading; almost immediately the thought was discarded as she switched tracks. Today, she thought, she would spend most of her time outside. Maybe go to the local park, read by the small lake there. She did have quite a bit of homework to do, she knew, but she didn't really want to jump straight into that, especially considering Sophie was out enjoying herself.

When she left the bathroom, she glanced at the clock, realizing it was a little past 6 in the morning. So early to be up, she thought. She grabbed her phone off of her desk. She shot out a quick text message to Sophie (Have a good night?), then returned to the futon and plopped down. What to do with her time? As she sat on the futon, trying to think of what to do now, her mind wandered, and as time passed, it wandered to her darker thoughts, thoughts of Ryan and how he was doing. She wondered if she texted him now if he'd reply, and what he would say. She wondered if there was anything else to their breakup that no one had been told. She began to wonder if he'd take her back if she begged.

It was then she realized what was happening. Stuffing her bad feelings and thoughts back into back corners of her mind, she grabbed iPod, intending on doing something, anything, other than sitting here and thinking.

It was easy for Sophie to sleep through the text. Amy wouldn't get a reply for quite awhile.

In the mean time, Drew was jogging. He had his iPod clipped to an arm band and his headphones securely clamped around his ears. The beat was loud and pumping, despite the silence of the campus on an early morning on the weekend. He was dressed in black shorts and a black shirt, the only color were his red running shoes as he clipped along at a steady pace. His breathing even, the blonde was happy to drive away his thoughts with some exercise. He pushed away thoughts of Amy and Sophie with thoughts of how far he'd run so far and how fast. How much did he want to push himself? Enough that he'd be tired when he got back, he decided. So he kicked it up a notch, taking himself around the loop that ran past all the residence halls. It was a big track, and the sun was still struggling to get its first rays over the horizon. The morning was even a little foggy. All things considered, it was perfect for his mood.

Isolationism had its place in the world every now and then. This was one of those times.

The little bit of fog still clinging to the morning air brought a smile to Amy's face. She always liked fog, though she was never sure why. She stepped out onto the walkway, her bright hair falling to her shoulders. She put her earphones in, turned on some light music, and started towards the dining hall. She hadn't moved very far when she caught sight of someone else enjoying the quite morning, a jogger rounding the loop near the residence halls. She didn't pay much mind to him at first, but when she got a second glance at him she noticed he had a familiar frame. She immediately settled on it possibly being Ryan, and almost without her bidding she found herself walking briskly towards the figure. He was moving at a fast jogging pace, and eventually Amy had to start jogging herself just to begin to catch up.

When she got closer, she realized with a mix sense of relief and disappointment that it was Drew. She called out to him, but of course he had his headphones in. Pulling an ear bud out of one ear, she ran faster towards him, shouting louder. As she ran, waving wildly to try and catch his attention, she hit a loose piece of sidewalk, causing her to stumble. Her face was bright red when she regained her balance, and she stood in spot, watching Drew, hoping he hadn't seen that.

Drew had the feeling he wasn't the only one out running. He caught a glance of a feminine figure further back, but no details. He really didn't want to talk to anyone, and so even though he heard someone trying to get his attention, he did his best to act like he hadn't heard them. After a long moment he glanced back over his shoulder, surprised to see one of the girls who'd occupied his thoughts on his tail. Well now that he'd seen her he didn't have much choice in the matter. He'd have to talk to her. Doing otherwise would be childish.

But fuck if he wasn't already irritable. Maybe it would be a bad idea to talk to her. Maybe being childish was the better option. Already knowing that he couldn't just brush her off (damn her appeal!), he slowed down and finally came to a stop, panting as he waited for her to catch up. He stopped his music, instantly bringing him down from his adrenaline high, and making him long to get up and go again.

He stood in the fog, slightly sweaty from the laps he'd already completed at the pace he'd been running, watching her with bright green eyes that looked exactly like he hadn't gotten any sleep. "Hey," he said, once she was in range. "I had the music on pretty loud, so I wasn't sure what I was hearing. That was you, right?"

When she caught up to him, she smiled, panting slightly and still red-faced from her little trip. "Yeah, that was me," she said, straightening up and giving Drew a good look over. She frowned a bit, immediately noticing how tired he looked; it was all in his eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked, stepping beside him and motioning that they could at least keep walking. Amy didn't think it would be right to stop Drew's exercise completely, but she was interested in talking to him. Maybe she wouldn't have to eat breakfast alone, which would be a big plus. She knew that things between her and Drew were still a little tense, but that didn't stop her from enjoying his company...even if it was a bit subdued now.

"You look tired," she stated after a short pause, watching him with concern on her eyes.

He lifted an eyebrow as she asked if he was alright. There was a loaded question. Was he? Yes and no. But really, she looked a little red in the face. Maybe he'd put on too much speed. Or maybe she was feverish. But her concern was quite real, judging from the look in her eyes. As much as he didn't particularly want to talk to her at the moment, he found his resolve to stay away fading.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't get to sleep last night, that's all. I still haven't slept," he said with a humorless chuckle. "I figured I may as well get out and do something productive if I'm going to be awake." He smiled at her and started walking with her. "I'm sure I'll get in a nap later or go to bed early tonight or something. How come you're up so early on a Saturday?"

"Yeah, you should probably take a nap later." She intoned when he mentioned his lack of sleep. "I think I am awake because I fell asleep on the futon without meaning to. I was waiting on Sophie to come home, and she wasn't back when I woke up. Guess her and Evan had a pretty good night," she said with a laugh. "I was going to head off to breakfast, want to come?" She glanced over at him, her voice light. She was concerned he might declined, might find it too awkward. "Its okay if you'd rather not," she added.

She really needed to try and find a way to fix things between her and Drew, she thought. She had other friends she could sit with during lunch or dinner hours, of course, so being alone wasn't a fear; but Drew had helped her out a lot over the years, if only with the occasional question on homework. He was a friend now, and she didn't want that friendship to fade because of the awkwardness left over from a bad call during a terrible moment.

"I probably will," he said with a nod. His jaw tightened a bit when he heard Sophie hadn't come home last night...or this morning. He forced himself to relax, but it only made him worry more. His expression was a little darker now, but he shrugged it off. "Well, good for her then. I'm not sure about breakfast. It might keep me awake if I eat it now, and my stomach is acting weird. Maybe give me a few more laps first, then I'll go with you if you want."

It wasn't so much that he didn't want to go with--it was more that he needed a few moments to let the news about Sophie settle before he was good for anyone. He would need to have a talk with his friend soon, and he would need to have a talk with Evan, too. Hopefully, he would be able to keep it to words this time and stop himself from just getting into a fist-fight.

Amy caught his darkened expression, but she decided not to ask. She figured it had to deal either with Sophie, something she knew he worried unnecessarily about. Evan was a good guy. "That's fine," she finally said, nodding to him. "I'll go ahead and head that way, if you decide you wanna come, I'll be there for about half an hour or so." With that, she waved and departed, letting him run his laps. He had been a little unapproachable, she thought, and she wasn't entirely sure it wasn't done on purpose. He obviously didn't like what was happening between Evan and Sophie, for some reason. If he'd just meet Evan, he'd know he was a good guy.

Oh, Amy idly thought, she could use Evan's company right now. She had no illusions of stealing him from Sophie, but he was a nice guy. Right now she could use with more conversation and less broodiness. She doubted she'd get much from Drew, even if he did decide to show up. She stepped into the dining hall, let them swipe her ID, and went through the lines to get her food. She had settled on something simple: apple sauce with a piece of toast and biscuits and gravy. The school wasn't known for its good gravy, but right now Amy didn't care. She just wanted food, and hopefully, some conversation.

Drew ran a few more laps, clearing his head with the speed and straining of his muscles. Panting, he slowed to a light jog and headed to the dining hall. He could do this. He could have a conversation with Amy and keep it light. And he could damn well keep his mind out of other people's business. He swiped his id card, grabbed a plate and loaded it with sugary carbs, hoping that the sugar high crash would finally let him sleep. French toast covered in syrup, blueberry Greek Yogurt, orange juice, and something from the dessert line that appeared to be pastry filled with chocolate.

He sat down with Amy once he saw her and smiled, deciding that he would do the friend thing. "Hey. Sorry about that. No sleep makes me kind of grumpy. So what's up? Got anything planned for today?"

Amy smiled when she noticed Drew's approach, despite still being a little apprehensive. "Oh, no worries," she said, despite the fact it had bothered her. A lot, actually. "No, I don't have any real plans. Might go to the park later and read by the lake. If I can get a hold of Sophie, might see if she wants to come. Maybe we can go have a ladies night or something, haha." The prospect of actually bonding with Sophie for the first time since they had been roommates was very appealing, and a soft smile played across her lips. "What about you," she asked, nibbling on her food as she spoke. Despite the fact she hadn't cared when she put it on her plate, the biscuits and gravy were bad.

Very bad.

He shoveled the yogurt in as he listened to Amy. "Sounds like a nice day," he said, actually meaning it. He tactfully avoided any ladies night comments, however. Nothing would sound good coming from him. "Well, I hope you have fun. I plan on finishing up my homework, and reacquainting myself with my pillow. But if you want, maybe later we can do something if Sophie's not up for a ladies night." He smiled and tried his french toast. Luckily, everything he'd chosen was delicious. He could tell that she was regretting the biscuits and gravy though. He smirked a little and gestured at it. "So, how is that?"

"Maybe," she said, a little happy about his request. She thought she would still rather the time with Sophie, especially considering how he had been acting lately (and the bit of awkwardness that still existed between her and Drew), but she was happy that he seemed to be acting better, more conversative "I wouldn't want to take you away from your pillow, I'm sure it misses you," she added jokingly, finally giving up on her biscuits and gravy. "Terrible, don't know why I got them," she said, shaking her head. "I knew these were never good, ugh." She pushed her tray back, and sat back in her seat, smiling over at Drew.

"Thanks for joining me," she said, her voice sincere. "Didn't really wanna eat alone," she added with a laugh.

He laughed at her joke, appreciating the humor. He needed to lighten up, so it was best to get it done now. "Well, I wouldn't worry too much. I can't sleep all day or I'll get stuck in this pattern," he said, watching her push away her plate. He passed her his pastry on a small plate and shook his head. "They really are bad. You can have my...pastry thing. It looks good, anyway." He shrugged. Clearly his knowledge of baked goods was lacking.

"Of course. But I don't want to eat by myself either, so eat the thing, okay?" He smiled and kept digging in, filling up on the goodness.

Amy took his 'pastry thing' and bit into it, relieved that it actually was pretty good. And to Drew's credit 'pastry thing' was a good description for it. Amy had no idea what this thing was. She smiled as she chowed down. "Fair enough," she said. "You are lucky this is good, or I may have left anyway," she continued, her tone joking. She even stuck her tongue out, just for added effect. After a few moments of silent, Amy sat forward, looking at Drew intensely. "How well do you think I'd be able to hide a cat in my dorm room? I think I want one." She glanced away, thinking. "Unless Sophie really hates cats, which might complicate things."

It had been a random thought that had popped up as she ate on her 'pastry thing'. She looked back to Drew, wondering if the random conversation would help repair their relationship.

He paused for a moment, the question having taken him so off-guard that he had to stop all functions. With a little laugh he came back around and tilted his head, setting his fork down. "You think you want a cat? I dunno. I think it would be pretty hard to hide one in a dorm unless it was already trained not to meow. And to use the litter box. I feel like it would be too much for the dorms. An apartment, however, would be a different story."

He smiled at the afterthought of Sophie not liking cats and shook his head. "I could see you with a little cat. It'd be cute. Don't worry about Sophie. She loves animals. She has a cat back home--Delilah." He chuckled at the idea and immediately imagined the two girls with the cat just hanging out while they did their girl stuff. "Gives me an idea, though," he said as he drank his juice, his plate cleaned. And then, blessedly, he yawned. "Oh, thank God. I might be getting tired enough to actually sleep."

Back
Top Bottom