Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

You are? I like stippling with pen and ink very very much! I stippled a farm (dots and cross hatching) and I'm proud of it. For drawing I like mostly fantasy stuff-especially dragons.

Random info: I love dragons so much, I draw them.
bluedragon_zpsd0e25aff.jpg~320x480

stipplefarm_zps8a2f4c0e.jpg~320x480

@ dogged you are very good. Do you draw alot? I would post some of mine but it's a little out of context, noone cares for art anymore :(

Random fact - i am 5ft 3 and my shoe size is 6! :p

:blush: Oh! Thank you *is all squishy blushy now* We're so close! I'm 5'1 and my shoe size is 6 1/2! *pssst* post your art in your journal! oh wait I think there's an art thread on here!

Random info: I can ride rollercoasters, horses, motorcycles and be just fine, but sitting in the back seat of a car makes me sick.

No wonder we get along so well! We're all travel sized! :D

Random info: I just found a media thread on here for you violet.

Fact: I checked my writing style, and 2 times out of 5 got Dan Brown...contemplating suicide.

Fact: I sometimes make weird breakfasts, much to the horror of roommates or their significant others as they wake up to this. . .

Breakfast_zps9cb83e23.jpg

The Weather people predicts on many things, which doesn't really happens.

Fact: Cookie dough is the best. =3

Random Info: I have been having a serious craving for some sibling love RP.
More Random Info: My favorite foods are turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and cheese casseroles.
Related Note: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.​

Random info: I have a million things I could/should be doing but am instead looking for RP, furthermore, I don't have any idea what I want to RP, just something.

Fact, this is my second post here at bluemoon and an attempt to get out of my shy-shell.

Welcome to BMR!

Random info: finally feeling a bit better although this has given me a serious hate for pneumonia. Just major hate.

Info: I have a cough.
Thought: I think I'm coming down with something.
Info: I want to get my hair cut/styled.
Fact: I need new glasses ASAP. My eyes suck hardcore.

Love it! My last name has only been pronounced correctly by my father brother sister and after the first 5 years of training, my g/f. I actually changed my first name to something american because of mispronouncing. Just gave up.

random info: I have technically hazel eyes because although they're mostly muddy moss green, when I'm angry, they turn dark brown.

Awww... my maiden name used to get butchered hardcore! Both in the pronunciation and spelling. It made me all too eager to drop it, lolol. XD Now it's short and sweet and doesn't cramp my hand to write it. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! But my first name? Yeah. It still gets butchered. So much... oh so much, lol. >.< But, I still love my name despite it. XD

And nice! My eyes do the color change too. Only I don't have any brown in them--greens, grays, blues and a hint of yellow.

Info: Fuming over this stupid blogger thing I just read. And it had to do with my fave Disney movie at this time--Frozen. Seriously, some people are just desperate and have wayyy too much time on their hands. @_@ I kinda want to cut a blogger. <.<

Back
Top Bottom