Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

freezing_dalmation.gif

Info: Definitely coming down with something.
Info: Planning a birthday party.
Info: Going to be painting some rooms.
Info: Too many expenses... T_T Figures though, right?
Info: Freakin' stressed among other things. *sighs*

Info: thinks DA is a very busy woman and needs to get her rest-get better hon!
Info: tomorrow is the day! mooch-in-laws be gone!
Info: finally saved up money for a king sized bed and can't wait to give it a 'test drive!'
Info: I have 3 whole threads to respond to today! *cheers loudly*
Info: I have a new mole on my left hip and it kinda looks like a heart

I am a freckly ginger girl.
myliltat_zpsc7a4f816.jpg~320x480
However, my torso only has 5, now six moles/freckles. So yes, I do wake up with a new random freckle occasionally, lol. I have one under my left eye too. :p

Millenium Joker said:
How does one have a 'new' mole? 0_o

Info: I apparently make a better black guy than my two friends who are actually black. I'm a mixture of white, pale, caucasian and a little Native American, just for reference.

Info: I'mma science wiz who prefers artsy stuff.

Info: I'm a part-time stage actor and bass singer as well as a mediocre writer, yay~!

Dogged said:
However, my torso only has 5, now six moles/freckles. So yes, I do wake up with a new random freckle occasionally, lol. I have one under my left eye too. :p

Millenium Joker said:

Someone should see a doctor.

Been there and done that. They've done biopsies (all negative) that result in crescent moon leftovers of freckle coloration on my upper thighs. :p

Anansi said:
Dogged said:

Millenium Joker said:

Fact: New here
Info: I am a bank of random useless facts
Conclusion: I'm the Doctor (on not really but could you imagine)

This is your kingdom, DA, and your subjects care. Turn on some lights and break free.

Info: I am a possative person. Most days, anyway. We all have moods! Dont judge me!

Info: Gets easily addicted to new songs
Info: Has been addicted to DA's theme song and listening to it the past X hours or so
Info: Realized has a limit of people posting at least a minimum of one small paragraph though preferably two if doable. But really ... two-three sentences? Yuna can't work with that.
Info: Because of the above having just happened to Yuna, she's somewhat irked now.

Info: Saw KoRn in concert
Fact: Couldn't pay my rent after #Priorities

I don't/can't visualise or 'see' images in my mind at all and am totally bewildered by those who say they do. It's as if they're talking a foreign language I can't understand.

Anansi said:
Dogged said:

Millenium Joker said:

I get new freckles all the time the come and go depending on the amount of sun parts of my skin see. In the summer my chest and belly usually get a few and my face and arms explode in freckaly goodness

*high fives* Freckle buddy!!! :D Not only am I a very freckled person, but I love seeing freckles and moles on other people. :heart: I once tried to cover the black mole on my right cheek and it looked blue-so now I embrace my freckly mole covered self. :D

Back
Top Bottom