Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Dogged said:
*high fives* Freckle buddy!!! :D Not only am I a very freckled person, but I love seeing freckles and moles on other people. :heart: I once tried to cover the black mole on my right cheek and it looked blue-so now I embrace my freckly mole covered self. :D

^_^ I love love love freckles, so much so that 9/10 my roleplay characters have them, even if its only a few.

Starting an exercise routine, setting two alarms so that I will stay on a schedule, they say if you do something for six days in a row it becomes routine. If I can get through these six days I hope it won't be such a chore for me to get off my butt and do it. Wish me luck.

Oohh Malamutes are so gorgeous-especially the eyes!

random info: Just as I finished posting as a werewolf my girl came home with some surprise takeout meat salad with 4 kinds of meat. Werewolves make me hungry for meat. Roast beef anyone?

Malamutes are awesome. She has green eyes :p Mine is absolutely silent, no barking or anything which I think is kinda weird, unless you take one of her toys and starting beating up another with it. Then she gets violent.

Random Info: I'm doing a research paper at the last minute :)

Love research papers! What's the topic?

Info: I need to post for Mis and Meri and answer a pm but 'Show' has the most amazing sig that I can't stop staring at...*can't blink*

I'm the nicest lad in town. I'm dimple-cheeked and sweet and fair. I go on picnics with my friends, because I care.

@Dogged Lol on a financial related issue about how much business managers get paid and other benefits and how it's evolved since the seventies.

Random Info: I think Broncos are gonna win tomorrow.

Ugh I loathe the banality of financial reports! On the upside: YES THE BRONCOS ALL THE WAY!!!! :D The Broncos' offensive is untouchable! Woot sauce!

Info: trying to decide if 5 or 6 should be the limit on my threads and if it will harm the quality of my writing in variance to the quantity. *has a bad headache now*

Is that a bearded dragon?! Love it so much!

Info: replied to Mis and thinking about some supper.

Dogged said:
Is that a bearded dragon?! Love it so much!

Info: replied to Mis and thinking about some supper.

Yup, he's grown since that picture and he is in pride place next to me :) I love him so much.

Fact: All my friends are assholes
Info: I'm pretty sure I'm dying, I've been sick for 2 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom