Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Don't waste another second fretting about a religious nutter seeing fairies and dragons hidden in a piece of toast!!!
Mine is all about pronunciation and I got tired of people bouncing around Lissette (is that leh-set or la say?) shortened to Lisè. Finally I just said fine. Lisa. Good enough. Now it's just my last name that had me called 'lizard' in the air force. :huh:

Random info: I was 5 feet, 100 lbs till I hit 35. Then a month after, I was at the doctor's exclaiming because I went up 7 lbs--and an entire inch in height! I'm 5'1 now and I had no idea that people could literally grow in height after 18!

Talking Angela is frightening me

Info: Went out with some girlfriends.... thank god it was low key.
Info: Regroup and recover time, lol. >///<
Info: At least the wine was good. XD

Took out my dog before bed in 6 degree weather or so I thought. With the wind chill it was below zero and flinging snow at our faces.
So Random Info: Me and my pup are freezing!

I'm new here, but I'll toss out an interesting fact the chances to roll snake eyes or doubles with two dice are 1 in 36. However, whenever I throw dice, well....it turns into a 1 in 4. I'm statistical in all the worng ways.

I have a huge picture taking problem.

My favorite past time is going on a walk with a good podcast.

In fact, I will put off listening to new episodes of even my favorite shows until I have the opportunity to listen to it while walking someplace. My favorite is walking to a restaurant for lunch. The journey there, eating, and walking back usually is right about an hour and a half to two hours. Which is the perfect amount of time to kill an episode of Dismal Jesters or something.

Fact: I bought a romantic novel because I wanted to see what the 'hype' was all about.
Fact: It's primarily smut, with little to no plot.
Fact: I'm going back to horror/suspense/psych books.

Fact: Nevermind, I found a book about bondage, murders, and Italian men in suits. I think I've found my weekend plans.

Info: Been looking up old Victorian/19th-20th century homes for fun.

Info: Surprisingly enough, I've found some gorgeous ones for less than 100k. Just they happen to be in states I don't think I want to live in. <_<

fact: I'm addicted to waffles.
fact: I used to get mistaken for a women when looked from the back all the time a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom