Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Hahv, I think that should be made into a fact. That's my two cents and I don't care what anyone has to say about that either. It's laughable!

Fact: Divergent and Insurgent = <33333
Fact: Starting Allegiant.

That people don't understand that I like my beats loud, room pulsing, and to be on cloud nine. :/

Info: Working makes my legs hurt. I'm exhausted after every shift.
Info: Even with all the hours and pay...I'm barely gonna have money left to afford christmas presents. And I meant like maybe 5-10$ a present. It's just a thing I've never worried about until now. =/

I can have pretty bad hearing at times like thinking the song booty me down, was booty beatdown.

Info: I took a nap and when I woke up, I thought it was tomorrow and got worried about whether I set my alarm or not.

Millenium Joker said:
Dementia said:
I got a bubble butt. :>

Im not seeing a downside to this.

Agreed.

Even though I have a 3.4 GPA, my grammar/punctuation is fucking terrible. Personally I blame on the teachers who spent most of the time, prepping me for standardized test instead of teaching grammar/punctuation.

I have a buddy who just got the new Xbox One.... and I have spend the better part of 2 hours FUCKING with him and his system. He tries to check out new stuff? "XBOX! OFF!"

This was funny the first 3 times. Then I decided to interrupt his actions with things like
"XBOX! GO TO BING! SEARCH FOR BIG FLOPPY DONKEY DICK!"

Millenium Joker said:
I have a buddy who just got the new Xbox One.... and I have spend the better part of 2 hours FUCKING with him and his system. He tries to check out new stuff? "XBOX! OFF!"

This was funny the first 3 times. Then I decided to interrupt his actions with things like
"XBOX! GO TO BING! SEARCH FOR BIG FLOPPY DONKEY DICK!"

OMG I AM LITERALLY CRYING

Snazzy Azzy said:
Some days at work when it gets really rough (I work the Toys department at a retail store), I find the cries of spoiled brats strangely satisfying.

Satisfaction in knowing they cant have everything they want, I can understand that.

Snazzy Azzy said:
Some days at work when it gets really rough (I work the Toys department at a retail store), I find the cries of spoiled brats strangely satisfying.

I can only hope it's the same sort of satisfaction I get when traffic is so horrible I get a twisted sense of joy when I make other's commute equally (if not more) shitty. This is mentally unhealthy, bordering on sociopathy according to my psych instructors, but holy hell is it fun.

Info: I want to drink so bad tonight. Why do people who were once in love hurt each other so much?

Back
Top Bottom