Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help but breath A sigh of relief as I walked to dancers stall with Paris. My thoughts flickered to our trysts on the cot, and I quickly pushed them away. I was with Paris. Now was not the time. I opened the stall door. Dancer nickered to me. I smiled and went inside.

I made my way to the tack room door by memory and touch. Stepping out into the hall I pushed all thoughts of what had happened on that cot between swansong and me to the back of my head. Sighing I slowly made my way down the barn hall, not knowing what stall dancers was, so I was hoping I wouldn't walk past it.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see clove. "Clove." I said to tell her where I was. Paris struggled in my arms to go see dancer, so I moved closer to her and put Paris on her back. Paris cooed with happiness and began to play with her mane.

I stopped as I heard my name, and turned towards the stall. I moved to.lean against the stall door way. " Sounds like Paris is enjoying her self." I smiled softly as I unknowing placed my hand on my side again.

I smiled. "Yes she is." I watched clove place her hand on her side again. "Clove, something's wrong isn't it." I murmured worriedly.

I frowned slightly as he spoke, but then felt my hand on my side. I shook my head and quickly lowered my hand. " No, nothings wrong." I answered him queitly.

I nodded my head. " Yes I'm sure. It's nothing, really." I answered him before stepping back out into the hall. " I'm going to go find Alex." I told him before walking down the hall again. I ran my hand along the stalls, knowing alexes stall was the only one with his name carved into the door.

I walked till I felt the dents in the stall door, indicating this was Alex's stall. Smiling I waited till I felt Alex's soft and warm nose press up against my shoulder before stepping back and opening the stall door. I stepped inside and ran my hands along his neck for a moment before wrapping my arms around and rested my fore head against his neck.

After a few minutes, Paris wanted down. I took hold of her and got her down, and then walked out the stall and shut it. Seeing Alex's stall door open, I knew clove was with him, and probably wanted some time alone with him, so I took Paris and sat on the bench in the aisleway with her.

I stayed like this for a few minutes before pulling my arms back. I ran my hand down his neck to his side. I moved my free hand to where the harness would have been before removing my hand from his chest. I gently strokes his cheak, sighing softly. I didn't know if is ever be able to ride again, but that wasn't the first thing on my mind when it came to concerns. I placed my hand on my side again for a moment before lowering it and backing up back into the hall and closing the stall door.

I turned around when I heard his voice, smiling for a moment. " So... What now?" I asked as I slowly started to make my way closer to where I had heard his voice come from.

" I want to do what ever you want to do." I smiled softly as I carefully reached out and placed the palm of my hand on his chest.

I placed my hand over hers. "How about we go to that pond on the trail that you like? You and Paris can ride dancer, she won't let you fall, and I'll ride Alex and lead you." I suggested to her.

I thought for a moment before nodding my head. " Sounds like a plan." I twinded my fingers with his gently.

I grinned. "Good." I said. I guided her to the bench and handed her Paris. "I'll tack the horses up. You just wait here. And I'll check the tack over. It wouldn't be any good for us to both be blind." I said. I walked off, going to dancers stall first.

I followed him to the bench, sitting before taking Paris in my lap. I nodded as he spoke, smiling softly as.img ran my fingers through her growing hair, smiling more as she giggled.

I quickly brushed dancer off, and went and got her tack. After tacking her up, I carefully checked over the tack. Seeing it was fine, I tied her in the aisleway and went to Alex's stall. I brushed him down, and then went and got his tack as well. I checked it over. It was fine as well. I walked him into the aisleway. "Ok babe. I'll walk the horses out into the grass, and then help you up." I took both of their reins and led them side by side outside.

It wasn't long before I heard swansong voice again and I nodded my head. I listened as the horses were lead out side before carefully standing and caring Paris down the hall and towards the barn door.

I held Paris carefully as I stepped out of the barn and paused for a moment, not quiet sure of where swanson had brought the horses to. " Um.... Swanson?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom